The Professor Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held both of her hands and just stared into her eyes, "Only another bookworm could appreciate the value of this gift. Thank you baby." I was overwhelmed. The night was wonderful with the exception of the surliness of my brothers it was odd though their girlfriends were sweet and kind to Lissia telling her how beautiful she is and how they'd never met a PhD before -- she chatted with them at length much to the chagrin of Hal and Georgie.

The night was catching up with Dad and everyone began helping clean up the festivities which was common back in our day -- we didn't leave someone with the mess at their home even if we were invited -- everyone pitched in to cleanup. Mom and Dad came over and told us to spend the night here. Mom had put the sheets on the sofa and Lissia had sneaked her bed clothes and a change of casual clothes into my car. She went in and changed into her PJs and robe while I pulled out the sofa.

Mom and Dad came in and kissed us goodnight wishing me the blessings of another year and telling us to sleep well that they'd see us in the morning. I went into my bedroom and changed into PJs and a robe. My parents had a folding screen that we used whenever family would come for a visit that we pulled out now that Hal and Georgie were home. We climbed into bed and snuggled up for the night -- respecting Mom and Dad. We talked for several hours, Lissia was beginning to get a bit melancholy because the days were winding down now toward my training and being gone for the summer.

"Baby?"

"Yes Lissia?"

"This felt so good today working with your Mom, getting your birthday ready and then your friends and neighbors and your pastor and his wife coming over and...well...you know...making me feel like I belong here," her voice was small, gentle and endearing.

"You belong here with me Lissia. Everyone knows it. Dad says my love for you oozes out of my pores. Lissia you are my life -- I cannot imagine not having you to love. I didn't know it was legal to be this happy...well right now it's not is it? I screwed that up," I felt terrible.

She fixed that with her sweet kisses, "I know what you meant and I agree. I can't imagine not being your wife -- I can't. If you had told me two months ago we'd be where we are right now I'd have told you that you were crazy as hell -- but look at us." We fell asleep holding each other and it wouldn't be the last time before I left for Ft. Benning.

We rose early and got breakfast started with the coffee brewing. I dressed and took a five mile run and came back in sweating like a pig but Lissia met me at the door with a hug, a kiss and big glass of water. I showered, shaved and dressed for breakfast. Lissia and I were going to her house to finish the gardens today. When I came into the kitchen Mom, Dad and Lissia were already at the table drinking coffee and waiting for me. They looked like they were up to something. Dad spoke up, "Son the three of us have been talking since you're leaving in a few days why don't you pack a suitcase and spend a few days with your sweet fiancé?"

Mom smiled, "It's the right thing to do Steven. I know you'd be married right now if the state would let you and we love Phylissia so much -- we trust your heart to her -- we know she won't hurt you nor you, her."

I was in shock and I looked at Lissia, "Is this okay with you?"

"Steven your Mom and I have been talking for a while about our love and it hurts her heart that we can't be married -- she wants us to be happy. We don't have any secrets among us and this isn't tawdry or vile this is us waiting out our time we know it's coming but you need to be okay with this too my darling Steven. She looked as innocent as a new bride and just as enchanting. I agreed without a fight believe me my heart was going crazy. After breakfast I packed a few things in an overnight bag and took a suit bag with a blazer shirt and tie. This was going to be something. I felt very adult and very strange. My parents hugged us and kissed us and said they'd see us in a few days. Lissia held onto my arm with her hands and an arm - this moment felt like we were going off on a honeymoon.

As she settled into her seat for the ride home Lissia was aglow with anticipation, "Oh Steven I cannot believe this...your Momma and I had such a sweet time together -- she fussed over me and worried about me all the while worrying and fussing over you -- she hates that we can't be married and well...she believes as you and I do that the state is wrong. I never imagined that your parents would send you and me off to spend some very quiet time together...I know I'm rambling and I...I...I can't get focused right now," she sputtered.

I reach for her hands and she readily took mine -- I lifted her hands to my lips and kissed hers as I drove, "I know Lissia all this has caught me completely by surprise but I do know that Dad and Mom will be talking with my brothers and the pastor. They aren't happy with Hal and Georgie right now -- frankly I think they need to spend a month working for your Daddy on the farm..."

That brought a laugh, "Ha! Wouldn't that be somethin'?"

I shook my head, "It'd be somethin' alright I'm not sure where that'd end up. Baby?"

"Yes my beautiful man?"

"Thank you again for the Oxford Dictionary. I've used it so much at Cullen and never imagined that I'd be the owner of a set. You spent way too much money on me," I was still amazed at her gift.

"Oh Steven, that is just a tiny thing compared to what I see in our future. Your hunger for knowledge and truth compelled me to look at what you would truly want -- you're not given to baubles and bangles and shiny objects -- you strive for truth and accuracy and that is the standard by which we should all live so you and that set of Oxford fit well together. Who knows maybe you'll study under the Newton Chair of Physics one day at Oxford," she was very earnest in her opinion.

"You're very generous about me but you said the other day that love is blind and limps well sweetheart I think it is right now. I work hard at my education -- it doesn't come easily," I warned her.

"I don't see that -- I see the cognitive function of your thought processing center - what you learn or acquire immediately begins cross-checking and verifying with what is said or reported," she observed carefully, "I'm a sociologist, an observer of the human condition and social situation, 'sitz em leben' -- a person's seat in life. I am trained to make observations just like that -- you might even call me an authority on the human condition."

"Bingo -- I walked on my tongue, thank you doc," I winked to her and she tugged on my forearm with both hands.

We drove quietly and happily to a respite. Our life had been crammed full of tension and anxiety. The route to her home was now burned into my driving instincts and it happened so subtly I scarcely noticed it as I casually wheeled into the driveway. "The yard is looking nice Steven," she noticed how green the grass had become and colorful contrast of the plants that were blooming.

"It does look lived in and loved upon doesn't it?" I smiled to her.

"Yes," she whispered wistfully, "it does."

I went around to her side of the car and opened the door for her -- she had finally stopped racing to open the door and allowed me time to be a gentleman. I held her hand as she stepped out, faking a misstep and falling against me wrapping both arms around my neck, kissing me and as we parted lips I was smiling, "Very nicely done."

"You mean I a bad actor?"

"No I mean I like the way you did that -- I'll take your kisses anyway I can get them baby," I kissed her nose as she patted my chest. I walked us to the front door and she unlocked it, "I'll bring in the bags," she started to protest and I smiled and winked she mocked anger with her hands on her hips so I took her in my arms and kissed her slowly, "I'll get the bags."

She breathed out, "Whoa...okay...I'll just be in here."

Once inside she called me to the bedroom, "Steven bring the bags in here."

I walked into the bedroom and loved what I saw she was lying on the bed completely naked. I dropped the bags and just about fell over my feet getting undressed and clambered onto the bed next to her kissing her sweet, soft lips. She was gorgeous, her skin was radiant like her smile; her legs -- long, dark and luxurious; her breasts were luscious with the nipples at full attention like my burgeoning erection; her belly was firm with just a slight, soft upward flow to it that just blew me away and her scent called me to the sweet place of our physical experience. "Lissia you are so sensual and sleek like this wonderful, sexual creature that came into my life so that we could please one another only. I can't take my eyes off of your stunning beauty and my heart aches to be with you all the time. I love you sweet Lissia -- my beautiful wife."

She rolled onto her back and held her arms open to me, "Make love to me my beautiful baby. Let's not waste these hours -- let's remember us forever."

I needed no encouragement to make love to Lissia. I kissed her slowly, making sure our tongues massaged and manipulated one another's tongue and mouth completely, moving on to her lips and chin and neck down to that sweet, soft spot where she always put one finger tip of perfume. I kept kissing her neck working my way to her ears -- first one then the other all the while our legs and abdomens were doing their physical magic rubbing and wrapping one another into this 'square knot' passion -- it took a moment for me to realize that she had begun rubbing her pussy lips against my hard dick -- our breathing had intensified and our conversation disappeared into nothing but grunts, pants and 'yes's'. I pulled back a bit and looked into her eyes she was panting and begging me to keep going...her lustiness for me fed my lust for her. I kissed down her beautiful chest taking great care to kiss every exposed and covered inch of her breasts, lifting each one -- kissing the sweet soft flesh where the breast and the chest come together, making sure that each nipple was suckled and attended to with wet, sloppy slurping her panting was increasing as I worked my way down her abdomen and her tender soft belly crossing down into her pubic hair licking and kissing the creases at the hip tracing my hot wet tongue down to her clit -- her scent began growing stronger and stronger as more and more juices were flowing from her pussy.

I licked her clit and rolled the tip of my tongue around it until it swelled like a little finger so I slid my tongue down her clit in between her dripping pussy lips licking each one carefully and slowly finally plunging my tongue into her pussy about the time she came the first time rocking my head backwards -- she never knew it -- I held on and kept running my tongue in and out of her pussy until she cried out, "STEVEN!" I knew she was ready for me as I kissed my way back up to her nipples, her nostrils were flared out and her breathing came in short gasps as I looked at her. "Steven I need you in me baby...now!" My dick head pressed against her pussy lips and quickly disappeared into her soaking wet pussy swallowing me to my balls and clamping onto me for all she was worth. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and began long, slow strokes and she begged me, "Faster...damn it Steven....now...ohhhhh," I pumped faster and harder turning loose of her legs she threw them around my hips and rocked into me like a bronco. I was a few strokes away from cumming as she came again nearly throwing me off of her and that cranked my engine...my cum shot into her belly like a fire hose and I kept pumping as she begged me, "yes...yes...that's it....keep going...oh yeahhhh...uh." We both ran out of steam and I collapsed onto her beautifully soft body, "Oh my wonderful Steven I love you so..."

I was spent, "I love you too my sweet Lissia," I panted and rolled onto my side as she rolled a leg over mine and wrapped her arms around me as best she could, "this is wonderful..."

12