The Professor Ch. 2

Story Info
The naughty professor continues her seduction.
3.2k words
4.13
44.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching my doorway, as I fumble for my keys, I feel his presence near me. The feeling that his eyes were upon me, and knowing that is where I wanted them to be.

Reaching to unlock the door, I feel Anthony's hand lay upon mine. As he says, here let me help, your hands seem to be shaking. The intensity of the heat of his hand on mine, sent chills along my spine. The goose bumps formed upon my arms, as I turned to him and smiled. The door to the classroom now opened. Entering at first morning, the air is a bit cool, since the night air, seems to take awhile in evaporating. Without noticing, the nipples of my breasts become erect, from the chilled air. As I stand next to my desk, turning to Anthony as he hands me the papers that he was so kind to carry for me. As I looked at him, I noticed his eyes feel upon my breasts, smiling to myself. As I gently take the papers from his strong warm hands, he looks at me shyly, almost blushing somewhat. I smile at him, putting him at ease. As I begin to leaf through the papers, finding Anthony's test.

Pulling it out, I hand it to him. Looking at him as he glances at the grade D. With an embarrassed look, he looks at me, and shrugged his shoulders. The face that he made, had me thinking of long ago, when I had done something as a young girl, in which I knew was wrong, but for the sake of just doing it, then getting caught doing it. The, I know its wrong, but I couldn't help myself look. I had to smile at that. This grown 30 yr old man, looking like a child getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar shall we say. As I looked at him, his handsome face with its strong cheeks, and narrow chin. His radiant smile, and his gorgeous eyes, so deep and playful. Catching myself staring for what seemed to be minutes but in reality was only seconds, when he opened his lips to say, Ms. Lynn, do you have something you want to talk to me about? I assume it has something to do with this paper. I turn at this point, not wanting you to see my eyes, thinking if he saw the yearning within them, he would know what was on my mind. Placing my hands upon my desk, as I begin to speak.

Anthony, I have noticed that your grades have been falling for quite some time. And, although I know that at times, peoples interests change. That doesn’t appear to be so in your case. When we have oral compositions, you always do the best in the class. As I turned toward you, I noticed your eyes, gazing at me. Anthony, I murmured out of my lips. Is it that your interests have changed from the subject. You smiled, and said, well Ms. Lynn you can kind of say that. Is it my teaching methods that has guided you to a change. Well not really was your reply. As I stood there, searching in your eyes for some explanation. You smiled at me, and said, Ms. Lynn, if you don't mind, I would rather not talk about it. Confused but understood, that whatever this was, whatever that was causing your diverted attention, I was hoping would work itself out.

Looking at the clock that hung at the back of the class, and noticing that it was 5 minutes till the sounds of the other students coming into the class, I knew I would have to act quickly on the thoughts that had formed earlier. Anthony, I spoke, would you like some tutoring, are you having some difficulties with your studies? Then without, skipping a breath, I looked to you and asked, Anthony, I will see you this afternoon after class. You and I will begin a session.

As the class began to roam into the doorway, the rustling of papers, and the sound of books being dropped down upon the tables. Class was to begin. Anthony as usual sat at the front table, closest to the window. Which to me was to my left. As I sat down behind my desk, to begin my teaching, I noticed, that where Anthony sat, he was the only one, within my class, that could see behind my desk. No one else had the vantage point of view as he had. As I instructed the class, as to their assignment, writing a short story, no less than 5000 words, on their lives. Figuring this would give me an insight into each of my students. And although I knew that this assignment, could become large, the benefits that I would gather, as well as my students, would surpass the effort.

I watched as Anthony, began his writing. Being very delicate as he flip the pages of his notebook. As my head looked down upon my desk, my periphery vision still on Anthony, as I saw a slight movement. Not wanting him to know that I was watching him, I tilted my head slightly, I noticed him looking at me. Not looking at me as a student to a teacher, but with lustful intent within the depths of his eyes. My heart began to beat faster, as the excitement within my body grew at this thought. Slightly, I turned in my chair so that my legs moved somewhat to the side of me. Then as my gaze continued, I watched as his hand, slowly moved from the pen that he was holding, downward to under the table. His hand brushed against the crotch of his jeans. The definition of a bulge, pushed against the material. My heart leaped with excitement.

Slowly his hand moved against the bulge, up and down, as a sound rustled in the class, and I saw his hand moves back on top the table. By now, my sexual energies within me were aroused, and I knew that I too would have to touch myself. I could feel the wetness building between my legs, the heat of my juices pressing against my thighs. As I looked up to the room, watching as all had their heads down writing their stories. I moved in my chair slightly so that my legs were to the side of me, facing the direction in which Anthony was. My hand reached down to my dress hem, as if I was fixing it, then without hesitation, gently I lift my dress upward, as to fix my stockings. Tilting my head downward some, as with a glance I watched as Anthony's eyes moved with the motion of my hands. Spreading my legs apart slightly, my panties revealed. My hand moves between my legs, as they part further, the crotch less panties beneath my dress now opening. As my finger gently touches the glistening of my juices against my wetness, feeling the tip of my finger, warmed by my nectar, my lips pucker in a coo sound.

Realizing where I was as I fixed my stocking and pulled my hem back to my thigh. Knowing my finger, had my hot juices upon the tip. As I turned back around to the class, fixing myself forward, as I looked around. Not looking directly at Anthony as I did this. Then as my gaze, moved across the room, from one side to the other, I turned looking into those beautiful eyes that I dreamed of, at that moment, I then knew what it was I dreamt of, it was being with Anthony! Smiling as my eyes fixed on his, as my elbow bent, and my finger that was glistening from the wetness upon the tip, moved up to my lips. My tongue barely moving out from between my lips as my finger lay against it. He watched as I began to slowly taste my juices. Licking my lips as I watched his eyes, move back, his hand moving to the bulge. My nipples peering through my dress, as they hardened with anticipation. I see a smile cross his lips, as I smile back.

Looking to the back of the class at the clock. Noticing that it was nearing time for the class to end. I thrill ran through my body. The excitement building as the seconds passed. Within a few minutes of class to end, and seeing that no one had completed their assignments, it was given for them to finish over the weekend. The class began to pick up their journals, and head toward the door.

Anthony moved closer to my desk, my thoughts filled with his reluctance of earlier, I began to think that, maybe I had put more into this than there really was. Slowly as you moved past me, behind all the students, as the last one exited through the door, I see you smile as your hand reaches and closes the door, turning the lock as you do. My heart, pounding beneath my dress, as you walked closer to me. Smiling as I look at you and say... Anthony, I need you to sit at your table and do as I say. If you are to learn this subject, you must pay close, special attention to every detail. Without a word, you cross in front of me, as I glances at your jeans, the bulge, quite evident within. Your strut so confident, as you take your seat at your table.

I stand up slowly, as I walk around my desk. My hips swaying back and forth, I look at you, and smile. I watch as your eyes move up and down my body. Stopping on the edge of my desk as my hands move behind me, and gently pull me up, so that I am sitting in front of you, only I on my desk, as you sit at your table. My confidence built up within me, as I look at you with seductive eyes, and ask, Anthony, did you happen to see me fixing my stocking during class? As you smiled at me, and say uh huh. And Anthony, did you see me, umm touch myself while I was fixing my stocking? Again, you smile and murmur uh huh. One more question Anthony, did you watch as I tasted, the juices that were on my fingertip? With that you smiled, a huge smile, and winked, saying yes ma'am!

My body, burning inside, with that remark, as I look at you and say, well Anthony, for spying on the teacher, while you were suppose to be writing your story, well you must know there must be consequences to your actions. At that your smile lightened some, and your head tilted down. Looking at you, I said, Anthony, look at me when I am speaking to you. As your head lifted, you noticed something different with my posture. My legs were now, opened a bit, and you could see, just a hint of my white-laced panties beneath my dress. Your gaze, fixed upon the moisture between my legs. I watched you as your smile grew large again, as I whispered to you. Anthony, now this is your assignment. You must sit there, without touching yourself. You again say yes ma'am. Good, that is what I wanted to hear.

My legs, spread partly open, exposing even more of my panties to you. My fingers, slowly glide along my jaw, down my neck. As your eyes watch me intently, my fingers move downward, over the neckline of my dress, to the center of my breasts...then slowly moving to one side, circling the roundness of my breast. I see the enjoyment fill your face, as your hand moves to the edge of the table. My fingers circling the erect nipple that is pushing through the soft material of my dress. Placing my fingers to each side of my nipple as I begin to roll it within my fingertips. My lips pucker in a slight cry of pleasure. Your fingers begin to move along the table, as my other hand reaches down to my hem, lifting the dress to my lower hip. My legs spreading apart with this move, as you watch my fingers move up my thigh. Reaching the lace panties, you notice that the panties, are crotch less, and you see the moisture between the opening. The pinkness of my love nest, pressing through.

I smile, while your fingers, move along the edge of the table, knowing you want to rub yourself, but not letting you. My fingers reaching my glistening juices, as they spread my panties even wider. Exposing my full opening to your wondrous eyes. My finger begins to move along the opening as you see the wetness fills my fingertips. You lick your lips, inviting me to let you taste. As I smile at you, lifting my fingers to my lips as my tongue darts our, circling the tips of my fingers, tasting the sweet juices of my warm nectar, mmmmmmmmmm so good, and sweet.

As you look at me with yearning, I smile and say, Yes Anthony, is there anything you would like to say? With pleading eyes, you ask me to please let you taste. I smile and say, that I will let you taste, in due time, but for now this was your punishment for not doing your assignment.

Slowly I jump off the desktop, and begin walking to you. Moving closer to the table, as I lean over it, my mouth, moving closer to you, as I continue my gaze in your eyes, my tongue darts out, sliding along your lips. The sweet tastes of my juices still on them. You smile and lick your lips. As I move back from you, and begin to walk around the table, to where you sit. Pushing your chair from the table as I move closer. I stand before you, my hands reach back, and I lift myself, to where I am sitting on the table right in front of you. Your hands against your thighs, straining to touch the bulge within your jeans. I look at you and shake my head, no no, not yet sweetie, not until I tell you. Lifting my legs to both sides of you, as I place my feet upon your knees..... You now have the complete view of my pink wetness before you. As I reach and take your hand, lifting it to my wetness, guiding your finger along the outer edge of my pink lips, you feel my warm nectar upon the tips, a moan of pleasure escapes my lips as I press your finger into the lips of my wetness, feeling your finger move inside me, the walls of my love cave collapse around it. I feel you pressing forward, as my eyes close, with the feel of your finger within me. The electricity coursing through my body. As I feel of the sexual energies within me building. I pull your hand back slightly, releasing the hold within me.

Looking at the juices around your finger. You begin to pull your hand to your lips, as I stop you, then moving your hand to my mouth as I bend down my lips open, enclosing around the tip of your finger, I gently begin to suckle my juices on it. Pulling your finger deeper in mouth, as my tongue strokes your finger within. I feel you move, standing before me. As your body moves against mine. I feel the bulge against my wetness, as you pull closer to me. Your hand still in mine, as you press against my lips with your yearning mouth, wanting to taste these sweet juices.

Pulling your finger from between my lips, and your mouth presses against mine. Our tongues begin to play within each others mouths, our breathes becoming as one. Taking in each others sexual essences within our breathes. Feeling your bulge pressing harder against my wetness, as it grows even more. My hand reaches down to your zipper as the bulge insists on pushing against it, making it difficult to unzip. With force as the zipper opens, I feel the pulsating against my warm soft palm. The huge thickness of your cock, the depth of its throbbing. My body responds to this gorgeous manhood. Looking into your eyes, and I say, now Anthony, you are not listening to me. You smile as I tell you to have a seat in your chair. With reluctance you abide by my wishes, as your hand reaches for your huge cock, I smile and move my head side to side, no no, still not yet sweetie.

I then stand before you, then bending down, and taking the sides of your jeans into my hands, I pull them down over your hips, down your thighs, knees, calves ankles, till finally they are at your feet. My lips kiss your knee, as you feel my warm breath against your skin, slowly working my mouth upward over your inner thigh. I see the throbbing of your huge cock before my eyes, as the velvety feel of my warm wet tongue slides up your thigh. My warm breath against your balls, as my tongue darts out, teasingly brushing against your balls. Your cock jumps in surprise, as my mouth moves closer to it. My hot breath nearing it. I kneel straight up before you, looking in your eyes, as gently I remove my dress from my breasts, exposing to you the roundness, of them, the nipples pink and erect with excitement.

Cupping my breasts within the warm palm of my hand as my body moves closer to yours. Directing the nipple to your huge hardness, as I teasingly stroke it across the shaft. I hear your moans of pleasure, which excites me, making me wetter, with each cry. Then cupping both my breasts around your pulsating cock, you feel the warmth of the soft skin surround you, I begin to stroke you up and down. I feel your hand move to touch the nipple, rolling them within your fingertips. I too coo in pleasure. As my breasts move up and down the long shaft, my head tilts down. Seeing the head peer through my breasts, I pucker my lips and blow upon it. Darting my tongue out as it reaches the tip. Stroking your huge cock, up and down with my warm soft breasts.... I feel the pulsating growing within you.

Gently I release my hold from my breasts. My hands move down to your throbbing shaft, as with one hand my index and thumb entwine around it, pulling the skin down from the head. My other hand reaches downward to your balls, as I cup them within the warm palm. Gently caressing and massaging them as my mouth moves to the base of your shaft. You feel the heat of my mouth near your tender skin, as my tongue darts out, with its velvety feel, and strokes the shaft upward. Reaching the head of your huge cock, I look at you and smile. Seeing the ecstasy build within your eyes.