The Professor (Medical)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in," he said, gesturing towards the dining table.

"Wow. Is that for us?" she asked.

"It's just a little something I put together. I figured you don't get much good food in the dorms."

"No I don't. It looks wonderful. Thank you." And they ate dinner together. They mostly discussed how most Art Historians write about art outside its socio-economic and cultural context; they write about it in a vacuum. Karolina talked about her vision for her research. The Professor did a lot of listening. After dessert the Professor led her to the back of the apartment by her wrist, past the bathroom, past the master bedroom, to a back room. It had a medical exam table in it. It had multiple restraints attached to it. There were cabinets with drawers labeled on them. One of them was labeled "speculum." Karolina was pretty sure what that was for.

"Get on the table." The Professor's voice had changed. It was less sweet, less endearing, less caring, more authoritative. The Professor strapped Karolina's ankles in place into the stirrups methodically, but the stirrups were closer to the table this time, so her legs were significantly more bent up. Her skin was clean and smelled of lavender. Her hair smelled of mixed perfumes. He carefully cuffed her wrists to the bottom of the table. Then he strapped her chest to the table with a chest strap and did the same with her hips. He did this roughly, making sure she couldn't move. Karolina felt like a psychiatric patient. She was completely restrained. She occasionally shook her body, fighting the restraints, as she knew the Professor liked this.

The professor unbuttoned one button at a time and untied her blouse, savoring the experience as an underprivileged child might savor the experience of unwrapping a candy. He moved it into an open position, sliding it open from under the straps, as if Karolina was an unwrapped gift for him to admire. He marveled at the way she looked, breasts protruding from under a chest strap. He pulled her breasts out from her brightly colored bra so they would be more confined, confined by the strap on top of them and by the bra beneath them. They began to swell; the veins beneath the skin of her breasts became more clearly visible. The Professor couldn't contain himself. He licked her right breast, like an animal might lick the carcass of its prey. He licked the other breast. All the way across, the nipples, the bulging breasts, the curvature beneath the breasts. He let his teeth run along them. He wanted to swallow them whole, to have them for his very own. And for that moment, he did.

He pulled her skirt over the strap that was holding her hips down. Karolina had changed her mind about her panties in the last minute. She didn't want them cut off and ruined again so she decided to wear none. The Professor was scandalized. He pulled out a crop from one of the closets and parted her legs. He began tapping at her pussy with the crop.

"You weren't wearing any panties. You are a very naughty little girl." There was atap, tap, tapas he spoke. And the tapping became stronger and stronger until Karolina's pussy was throbbing. Karolina could feel the wetness building up inside of her. The Professor put the crop down, sensing she was reaching her limits. He went over to one of the drawers and put on a pair of exam gloves and grabbed a pair of scissor looking things that looked like they were meant for pinching things, they were a kind of forceps. He came over to Karolina's restrained exposed body and pinched her nipples between his fingers one at a time until they were hard. All Karolina could do was watch. Once her nipples were hard the Professor put her nipples in the forceps and squeezed them. He pulled on each one until Karolina's breasts looked like they were being stretched to the maximum. Karolina let out an "Ah-ah" and curled her back inwards making her pussy more available.

The Professor saw this and dragged the forceps down her stomach, down her navel, to her pussy. He squeezed her inner labia and pulled at them, opening each lip as he did, exposing her even more, exposing her bright pink insides. He grabbed her clit gently with the forceps and shook it slightly, sending intense warmth and pleasure up through Karolina's body. She arched her back and moved her pelvis up and down, beckoning him to enter her. Maybe he would leave her in need again, she wondered. He put lubricant on his gloved fingers and pulled her down lower on the table. He ran his fingers along her pussy, feeling the inner walls of her labia as he had just opened them. He inserted his fingers into her methodically, one at a time, carefully gauging the response this had on her. He inserted another finger into her. He inserted a finger into her ass. Karolina rolled her eyes into the back of her head. She lifted her pelvis to give him easier access to her. The feel of lubricated latex on her skin, on her insides was exquisite.

The Professor went to the drawers and pulled out a speculum from the drawer appropriately labeled so. He walked over to Karolina and sat in the rolling chair the room was equipped with. He lubricated the speculum. It was clear. He put a light on his forehead and inserted the speculum, looking deep inside of Karolina. She loved being looked at. She felt beautiful, beautiful in all places.

The Professor once again stepped up onto the stair at the bottom of the exam table to reach her better. He began to touch himself with his gloved hand, now wet both with lubricant from the drawers and lubricant from Karolina's body. Karolina thought this masturbation was a sign, for sure, that there would be no sex again. But the Professor pulled out a condom from one of the drawers and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes," she replied.

And he climbed back onto the stair and inserted himself into her, condom on. He slid into and out of her slowly at first, so she could feel every vein, every contour of his cock, every wrinkle in the condom. He was well hung for a professor, she thought. She could feel her thighs trembling in response to him. But then he increased his pace and all she could feel was the pressure of his pounding inside of her. She could feel the pressure of his pounding and the resistance of the restraints against it. She opened her mouth, as if to say "Ah," but nothing came out and she simply had a look of shock on her mouth. She looked as though she were about to scream. The Professor covered her mouth and continued pounding into her. Still inside her he uncuffed her ankle cuffs from the stirrups and pulled some rope from one of the drawers inside the exam table. He tied her ankles to her hip restraints so that her legs were bent up further into the air. He pulled his cock from her pussy and slowly inserted it into her anus, millimeter by millimeter until her anus closed in around his head and he was able to push his way deep into her. Karolina let out a deep throated exhale. He moved in and out of her slowly, running his hands up and down her legs, feeling her knee socks, looking at her spike heels, toes pointed, looking at her exposed and bound breasts. Yes, she had some amount of control over him. It only made their role play, their power play so much more seductive to him. He was overcome by this. He came in her ass, grabbing at her thighs, rolling his eyes up, dropping his head down, totally vulnerable to her, this perfect image of this perfect girl.

12