The Professor's Pet

Story Info
Older Professor/Kinky Student/Breath Play.
3.5k words
4.74
20.4k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Burroughs was once your model high school student. The prim and proper head cheerleader, dating the head quarter back of the football team. Adored by all her friends, envied and despised by those who were not among her clique. Beautiful facial features, perky body, perfect brunette hair, and everything that would make the greatest Miss America.

But, this idol student decided to take on her life, to become a university graduate as a psychologist in the study of the human sexual fetish. She left all her high school chums behind in the small town, headed out to the real world determined to make something of herself.

Attending her chosen university, her popularity still intact, she loved being free. Although, what had brought her into the study of sexual fetishes was because of her own which developed many years ago during the time she found the pleasures of masturbation.

Her special course labeled The Psychology of Sexual Fetish, brought her in the awe of her teacher, Professor Franklin Hall. He was older, sophisticated, not like the punk university boys. He was distinguished with gray streaks in his deep brown hair, large and slightly aged brown eyes so distinctively shaped. His body was the perfect build, not thin but not muscle bound and always dressed stylishly casual. His intellect on top of his mature but positively heavenly appearance made him the idea specimen in her eyes.

She found herself sucked into every intellectual word that perfectly poured from the Professor's preaching lips yet she also had an infatuation with his subtly full and naturally slanted mouth. Each smooth motion of his lips heightened by the slightly gray dusted goatee, every smile, or grin she admired from that distance at her seat.

But she found it curious how he discussed many of the fetishes as disorders of the mind, a development from abuse, or perhaps the slight lack of certain hormones to withstand the urges which caused these fetishes to bloom. Her ideals of the source of specific fetishes was entirely different. She believed they were naturally instilled at birth not by life's experiences or traumas. Her fetishes, she could never truly pin point where they had come from, just knew when she placed her hand between her thighs they simply heightened the pleasure.

She would sit in his class, almost in the front row with her chin propped against her hand as she chewed on the tip of her pen. Her baby blue eyes glossed over from her admiration of that fine looking and educated gentleman. But as her staring became continuous each passing day, she found moments when he made direct eye contact with her which would send rippling shivers up her spine. Then later in her twin sized bed back in her dorm room she would take those moment of eye contact to enact pleasure throughout her mind and body.

She would dress in more sophisticated pencil skirts with her thigh high stockings poking through the side slits. Her legs crossed, she always rubbed and pressed her thighs together as she would study him with a seductive look. After every one of his classes she suffered from wet panties. The fantasies wouldn't help, she would fantasize about sitting in her seat behind the small desk table as she slipped her hand beneath her skirt then between her thighs. Then she would imagined toying and teasing her pussy as he watched while he continued with his educational preaching. But she would always snap from her fantasies when class ended.

It continued that way, her fantasies grew but were never realized. Brief moments of eye contact with the Professor but never it seemed those fantasies would come to life.

Yet, one day changed.

Lucy prepared to step out the class room when her name was called from those educator's lips. She paused as the other students stumbled out the door. She hugged her note tablet tight against her chest as she turned to face him. A simple smile she gave in question why he called her name.

Leaned against his desk, Professor Hall urged, "Please stay a moment, I would like to discuss your project for the semester." he summoned her towards him with his hand then suggested, "Please close the door." He watched Lucy as she muttered an 'okay' then closed the door behind her.

Lucy stood slightly nervous then questioned, "What about my project?" She refused to think more of his reasons for requesting her to stay behind. Yet, she couldn't forget the tension she sensed from their glances throughout her time as his student.

Professor Hall urged, "Please sit." He gestured to the front row.

She stepped forward, slowly moved toward the front row desk. Taking a seat, she crossed her legs again, gave a flash over her stocking. She licked her lips as she looked at him with a bit of deceptive innocence.

Professor Hall stepped around his desk, grabbed his desk chair then wheeled it around and slid it in front of the desk Lucy sat. He seated himself then crossed his arms over his chest. He spoke his reasons for asking her to stay, "Well, I was just curious to what my best student has considered to discuss in her semester term paper." Then his eyes trailed over her face then slowly shifted down to the slightly exposed cleavage he sensed was done on purpose by the number of buttons undone at the top of her snug cardigan.

Slowly his eyes shifted back up and looked to her subtly grinning expression.

She took immediate notice of his blatant study of her offered cleavage then spoke, "Well, Professor, it's a pretty tough subject for anyone to entirely understand." Her full lips grinned a bit more, his eyes were stunning as they were focused on her mouth.

He cleared his throat, broke his trance from her youthful grinning lips then stated, "Well, I am the professor, Dear, try me." He leaned forward, placed his hands on her desk and explained, "I am sure I have heard everything within the sexual world."

She nodded in agreement, perhaps he had. She explained further, "Well, we haven't discussed this fetish that I am aware of, but this one in particular interests me, because no one exactly knows how it develops." She leaned against her elbows as her eyes penetrated his.

He encouraged, "Go on, Ms. Burroughs." He then leaned forward a little more.

She asked instead of explained, "Well, Professor Hall, have you heard of the fetish called auto-erotic asphyxiation?"

His eyes widened with surprise then confessed, "Yes."

She grinned more in response to his wide-eyed reaction. "Good." she simply stated then continued, "This fetish has many forms of conducting it." she named what she learned from study and experience, "There is strangulation which is using the hands or any other binding objects that could be wrapped tightly around the neck to obstruct air intake." she watched his face turn slightly red as her face turned serious, "Now, that particular manner of asphyxia I find, perhaps, offensive and so I'm focused on another."

He cleared his throat, surprised by what came out of this seemingly prim and proper student. He urged, "Go on."

"Alright." she agreed then leaned back against her seat, one foot brushed against his leg but he didn't flinch, "The form of asphyxia which I must admit I find rather interesting is plastic bag suffocation which is more known as bagging." she continued with her serious discussion though her eyes literally sent 'fuck me' messages, "Now, this is not a painful manner of asphyxia like strangulation, it's more euphoric for it plays with the brain and controls the breathing and the slow decrease of the oxygen supply."

She paused, again saw his face redden which made her giggle. She quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, Professor Hall, this obviously offends you."

He objected, "Oh, no, not at all." he confessed, "It's interesting that you chose this fetish as a subject for your discussion. I would of thought you may of chosen a," he paused in thought, "Perhaps a lighter subject."

She leaned forward, her tits purposely brushed the desktop. Raising her hand, she summoned him to move forward coiling her right hand index finger then confessed, "I want to tell you something."

He leaned forward then felt her breath against his ear, her hot breath intense.

She licked her lips then breathed, "It makes me wet thinking about it."

His eyes firstly widened in response to her blatant confession then he somewhat chuckled.

She leaned back and saw his doubtful grin, "What's wrong, Professor Hall, it's the God's honest truth."

He studied her, wasn't sure if she were just toying. He questioned her, "You have a fetish then?" his face perked slightly, grinned to the thought then urged, "Please, tell me, why you're aroused by this manner of fetish, Miss Burroughs."

Her face became serious, intensely serious. She disapproved of his doubtful expression. She immediately explained, "It's the ideal of slowly being subdued by suffocation." she drove further into detail, "The bag over your head as it's sealed around your neck while you are bound helpless to remove it." the visuals danced in her thoughts, the wetness already prominent between her thighs, "You are further helpless as you start to breathe heavy, the plastic billowing inward and outward. As the air is slowly drained, you become nervous, but at the same time, extremely excited." her breaths heightened, "Then there is the moment your face is covered by the plastic."

She closed her eyes, the visual clear. She unconsciously touched her face as the images of her own experiences of self suffocation played clearly. She breathed, "Your mouth and nose are sealed tight with plastic." her fingertips traced against her mouth, "You can't breathe or barely make a sound being gagged by plastic. But by the end, you cum so hard it doesn't matter that you can breathe or not."

He sat with his lips formed into an intrigued grin for he had never heard one person's point of view of the subject. He read clearly the passion in her face as she touched her features and knew what images were likely filled within her mind.

Though he never really put much thought in her chosen subject and confessed fetish, he was curious to what aroused her. He tilted his head as he studied her expression that showed her complete desire. His eyes shifted down, peeked a glimpse of her legs rubbing together.

She was obviously caught up in her mental visuals, so he reached under the desktop, slid his hand against her stocking covered thigh, then inched his fingers between the rubbing thighs. He licked his lips with a curious anticipation to feel exactly how hot and wet those fetish thoughts made her youthful pussy.

She felt his warm hand and made no protest. For her entire time as his student she wanted him to explore her. Her eyes slowly opened, his were focused on her face. She gave a desiring smile with her lips. Her anticipation grew, felt his fingertips brush her silken panty, the moisture obvious. She uncrossed her legs to open herself to him but he quickly pulled away.

He quickly looked to the door.

She watched him stand up then move to the classroom door.

The door clicked locked.

She sat quietly as she chewed her bottom lip, never had she felt that turned on. It was releasing to finally tell someone about her desires.

He turned then strolled towards his desk. He asked,"Miss Burroughs, could you perhaps show me what you are talking about?" he leaned back against the desk and explained, "You showing me would help me have better understanding of what you're trying to convey." his head slightly titled and he coaxed, "I would truly love to understand what makes a young woman as attractive and intelligent as you attracted to such a considerably unique fetish."

Licking her lips, she responded, "I would love to."

He smiled with approval then looked about the classroom for something that would assist this type of learning process. His eyes spot the wastepaper basket with a clear garbage bag, only papers cluttered the inside.

He moved to the basket, emptied it onto the desktop then pulled out the bag. He glanced at his student, her face flushed for she was obviously aroused. He inquired, "Will this work?"

Nodding, she went to rise from her seat but he raised his hand in protest. She remained seated.

He walked up to her as he rustled the bag in his hand. He stepped before her, looked down at her and saw how her breathing had tensed from the entire erotic situation. He questioned, "What would you like me to do?" He intentionally rubbed the plastic in his hands, sensed the sound stimulated her further.

Her mind fumbled, thought of her fantasies filled with the idea of being bound while bagged. Her lips grinned then her eyes look up into his. She instructed, "Tie my hands behind the chair."

She watched as he set the bag on the desktop and started to remove his silk tie.

He moved behind her as she brought her hands behind the chair. His lips grinned as he snugly wrapped the tie securely around her gathered wrists, heard her subtly sigh with excitement.

Once her wrists were bound, he stood silently behind her. He enjoyed the sensation of his cock hardening as he placed his hands on her shoulders. His began to massage his fingertips firmly against her shoulders, listened to her moan in response.

Intoxicated by his willingness to bring her fantasy to life, she sighed with instruction, "Pull the bag over my head then seal it around my neck."

His eyes shifted to the bag as he began to unbuckle his belt. The belt was slipped from the loops, he reached over her and seized the bag but paused to glimpse the heavy deep heaves of her tits. That situation aroused him further as he unraveled the bag then swooshed it out to fill it with air. Then slowly he slipped the opening over her head, took his time to encase her entire head. Using the belt, he took his time to seal the bag around her neck then drew it snug to seal the bag at the base of her throat.

He moved around the desk and reseated himself on the chair before her. His eyes focused on her plastic encased face as he crossed his arms over his chest. He sat and watched as the youthful beauty was caught deep in obviously living her darkest fantasy.

She watched him through the semi clear bag as the plastic rustled in her ears with each slow breath, alternated from nose to mouth. She had done solo bagging all her sexual life but that moment was a more intense for her educator bound then bagged her.

Her fantasy being realized, she sat on the chair as she took short shallow breaths in effort to preserve the oxygen. She didn't know if he was trustworthy but felt he wouldn't intentionally harm her. And, so, she continued her indulge in her fantasy as her pussy grew wetter, throbbed with excitement and anticipation. Her legs spread, felt the extreme moistness of her panty's crotch, her hips excitedly shifted.

He leaned forward then slipped his hand to her knee as he kept his eyes focused on her face. His eyes watched closely as the bag begin to billow inward then outward slowly, her breaths slightly increased. Inching his fingers toward her pussy he saw and heard her breathing intense with his slow teasing approach. His face became serious with focus, he pressed his fingers against the silk covered lips of her pussy immediately felt the heated and sticky wetness. He listened to her make a quick gasp which caused the plastic to make a quick flutter.

She closed her eyes with focus, felt his fingers press the crotch of her panty between the lips of her pussy. The air inside the bag grew thick and hot, her eyes opened to see the forms of moisture glisten on the inside walls of the bag. She again gasped, his fingers lightly stroked her swollen clit through the wet crotch of the panty. Her breaths deepened as her body instinctively shifted her hips excitedly. Inside the bag, the heat grew heavier as the air thickened but for her it was intoxicating. She leaned her forward which slightly caused the plastic to grow nearer towards her face, felt it start to brush against the tip of her nose.

He studied everything before him, the bag billowed slightly more as he glimpsed the slight outline of her nose. He titled his head curiously, she seemingly was assisting the bag to do an early cave against her face.

Scooting to the edge of his chair, he pressed his fingers firmer against her clit and watched the bag billow inward with a quick gasp of her mouth, caught glimpse of her gaped lips. He studied the expression of her face through slightly fogged interior of the bag then paused his stimulation of excited pussy. He heard her moan in reply to his pause which prompted him to grin, she wanted him to continue. He brought his fingers to the elastic of the crotch, tugged it aside enough to slip his fingers within the lips of her clean-shaven and arousal slicked pussy.

She loudly moaned with a gasp as his fingers tormented her as she started to suffocate more intensely. Then with a push, two of his fingers penetrated into her juicy pussy. She loudly whined as her hips started to grind in rhythm to his fingers in and out probes. She tensed her breathing, the bag started to press against the dampened features of her face, kissing her gaped mouth. Her eyes snapped open, saw nothing but fogged and moist plastic. Her breaths intensified as the plastic completely sealed her mouth with each inhale, miniscule think air managed through her nose.

He watched in complete focus as the bag began to form to the contours of her pretty face, saw the details of her gaped lips, nose, and wide eyes. He listened closely to her raspy gasps filled with the sound of her pleasure filled grunts and moans. He felt her pussy pulse against his fingers as he probed them deeper with each forward motion. Her youthful pussy beyond slicked.

He became curious to how much more she could take without breathing. He dropped to his knees beside her, switched hands quickly. He used his left hand to finger fuck her pussy and brought his right one to the back of her head. He stated, "You said you liked the feeling of the plastic sealed over you face, correct, Miss Burroughs?" He listened to her moan as her head turned toward the sound of his voice, obviously unable to see through the plastic. He watched as she nodded.

She felt her body begin tingle from head to toe as the suffocation was eminent. She felt his hand behind her head as his fingers fucked her pussy with steady deep probes and quick slicks against her clit. She felt her pussy continuously pulse as that explosion of uncertain proportions neared. She loved to pull the bag tight over her own face just before she came, to seal off any air possible.

She tried to speak the word 'yes' as the bag was deeply sucked into her mouth. Suddenly the bag was pulled sealed tightly over her face. Her face plastered tightly with the plastic. Her features were molded flat with the new plastic skin. She grunted as her head was pulled back with his tightening. Her face was frozen in sweet plastic suffocation.

He watched her face closely as his fingers rammed into her pussy as her hips tried to keep pace. He studied her flattened features, her nose sealed shut in an upward manner, the plastic firm over her gaped mouth. It was obvious no oxygen was available for her breathe. He listened to her grunts and moans. His fingers felt the distinct sensation of her pussy pulse faster and faster. His fingers gather and tightened the bag to it's limit as he strategically slowed the finger fucking of her pussy then struck the pad of his thumb against her severely swollen and slippery clit.

He heard her muffled scream as her pussy gave way into an explosive orgasm.

She felt her pussy explode which jolted through her body. And everything disappeared in those few moments of her orgasm. She tried to scream but the skintight plastic gagged her. Her head began to jerk in response the lack of oxygen and the orgasm. She tried to tug free from her binds wanting to reach for the bag. She was always in control but relinquished it to him. She was helpless, unable to remove the suffocating plastic. Then she began to give in, her body engulfed in the power of breathlessness and she loved it.

12