The Professor's Women Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a family with an interesting dynamic
959 words
4.27
67.6k
82

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

This is my longest and most complex story so far. It is a tale about a graduate student who encounters an unusual young woman and together they form a family with a unique and interesting dynamic. As with many of my previous stories, this takes place mostly in the Midwestern state of Illinois. I hope you will enjoy this as much as my other efforts.

*

Chapter One: Daddy's Little Girl

Professor Jackson Powell looked out the window at the heavy wet snow coming down and was glad that he had nothing to do for the next few days. The unusual late winter storm had caused the entire Bloomington-Normal area to shut down. All the schools and many roads were closed for the time being. Perhaps he should finish that novel he had been putting off, but no, he would just relax and count his blessings. As the youngest Chair of the College of Psychology and Psychiatry in the history of the University at 48, he could afford to rest on his laurels, having published five books and numerous articles about human sexual dysfunctions and perversities. He sat in the well-worn leather chair in his combination office/bedroom wearing nothing but an old navy blue terrycloth robe, smoking his pipe as he pondered the last two decades of his life.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Come in, sweetheart" he said knowing who was just outside the door. A stunningly beautiful nineteen-year-old-blonde, five foot nothing and a hundred pounds soaking wet, strolled in the door wearing nothing but a smile. As he put his pipe in the large glass ashtray on the desk next to his chair, he said "Honey, you should put some clothes on, you'll catch your death."

From her curly blonde shoulder length locks to her sexy long legs, she was a vision. "But

Daddy, you will keep me warm" she said as she opened his robe and climbed onto his lap, straddling him and grinding her hairless crotch against his hardening manhood as she kissed him and tried to put her tongue down his throat.

When they finished their passionate kiss, she jumped up, grabbed his now hard, extremely large, uncut cock and said "Come on Daddy, let's play!" She dragged him to the bed, threw back the covers and jumped on it, pulling him with her.

Jackson knew what she wanted and proceeded to start kissing, nibbling and sucking his way from her lips, down her neck, and down to her perky boobies topped with hard, bubble gum pink colored nipples and pale pink quarter sized areolas. She started moaning loudly and grabbed the sheets as he kissed and nibbled his way down past her flat tummy.

He worked his way across her smooth shaved mound and moved quickly to just above her knees where he hesitated, looking into her eyes. She opened her eyes and with a puzzled look she said "Please, Daddy, I'm really horny". He started licking his way up the inside of her thighs, switching from one side to the other until he was where she wanted him to be. He reached up with his fingers and gently held open her labia. As he blew across her wetness, she let out a loud "FUUUCCKK MEEE."

He buried his tongue as deep into her vagina as he could and dragged it up until it made contact with her now engorged clitoris. She wrapped her legs around his head and trapped him there. He answered by sucking her clitoris and hood into his mouth and shoving two fingers inside her now spasming vagina. He then curled his fingers inside her and touched that special spot and it was all over for her. She started shaking, screaming unintelligible gibberish and lost consciousness.

Jackson waited patiently for his young lover to come to and when she opened her eyes and smiled, he asked "Ready for more?" She nodded. He grabbed his impressive weapon, pulled back the foreskin and aimed it at her dripping love tunnel. He took a deep breath and drove himself all the way to her cervix in one powerful stroke.

"YESS!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her legs around him and held him there as they kissed softly and lovingly. He didn't move until she started squirming under him and then started long slow strokes out until just the head was in and then all the way until he was balls deep in her velvety wetness.

After a while he picked up the pace and before long he was pounding her so hard that the headboard of the bed was banging against the wall. Before long, she started to yell "Yes Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me...................." and he noticed her eyes rolling back in her head. It was then the he felt that familiar tingling in his groin. As he let loose with the torrent from his gonads, he felt her vaginal muscles milking his seed from him.

When it was over, she said, "That was fun Daddy, but I like it more when Mommy is in bed with us," before father and daughter collapsed in each other's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

As he slept, he dreamt about the last twenty years of his life. How he met the love of his life while he was in a drunken stupor. How they fell in love, just as his star was rising in the educational field. How the birth of their beautiful daughter made their lives complete. How he lost his love to a tragic and untimely death. How miraculously, he raised their daughter to become a beautiful woman, and how the bizarre events in their lives made them the unusual family they are today. ...

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers