The Professor's Women Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci pumped her fist in the air and shouted, "Way to go Dad!" and added, "Daddy, did Jake give you his car keys?"

Jackson said, "I almost forgot, yes he did Baby. Drop me off at his apartment, and follow me to the condo, OK?'

Traci did just that, and when they all got there, it was about 8PM, so Kathy said, "Why don't we go to the Spa to unwind."

They locked up both cars, and walked to the Spa building. Kathy unlocked the door, found the 'Closed For Maintenance' sign, put it on the door, and locked it behind them. Kathy turned on the hot tub, and as it warmed up, the three of them stripped naked and climbed into the steaming tub. They played, splashed, fondled, groped, and fucked each other until after midnight.

Finally, they dried off and redressed, before driving back home, leaving Jake's car at the condo, where all three undressed and climbed into bed in the front bedroom. They spent until nearly dawn pleasuring each other, eventually falling asleep.

Jackson woke up at 10:30 PM Sunday morning, and after he emptied his bladder, he put on his old blue terrycloth robe and headed downstairs to feed his caffeine addiction.

As Jackson was enjoying his coffee, there was an urgent sounding 'banging' on his front door. He got up, and when he opened the door, a very disheveled looking Leslie burst past him through the doorway, saying, "Good, you are alright," and after she was in the house, asked, "Did you hear what happened at the church in Congerville?"

Jackson asked, "What are you talking about, Leslie?"

"Some nutcase bombed the church where Audrey and Jake were married last night! It's been all over the news. Why haven't you heard about it?" Leslie said, still out of breath.

Jackson had her sit down, and got her a glass of water from the kitchen, and said, "Leslie, you know I don't own a television, and seldom listen to the radio. I almost never read the 'Pantygraph', and only subscribe to the Sunday Chicago Tribune. There are enough people around me that follow current events, so I don't need to stay current with what is going on. So tell me what's happening."

Leslie said, "According to the morning news, someone placed high explosives under the sanctuary of the Apostolic Christian Church in Congerville. The FBI was called in, and their spokesperson said that the timer was set to go off at Noon, but had gone off at Midnight instead. The blast had leveled the building, and would have been sufficient to kill everyone in the building if the timer had not malfunctioned. They said that the investigation was ongoing, and that they didn't have any suspects yet."

About this time, a very naked Kathy and Tracy came downstairs, having been awakened by the commotion that Leslie had made banging on the door. Leslie jumped up and ran over to the two naked ladies, grabbing and hugging them both.

Kathy asked her what was wrong, and Leslie repeated the entire story she had just told Jackson, and asked, "Are Audrey and Jake alright?"

Jackson said, "They have been in a hotel in Peoria since last night, so I'm sure they're fine. I will check on them later. Maybe I should have George pick them up and take them to Chicago for a week or so, just to make sure."

That sounds like a good idea dear, "Kathy said.

After they all had breakfast, Jackson got dressed and walked to his office, where he called Saul and filled him in on the 'bombing'. He asked his cousin if he could make a reservation at the Palmer House under an assumed name for the young couple.

Saul said he would, and it would be under the name of J. Thorndyke. Jackson chuckled to himself at the irony, and thanked his cousin.

Next, he called the front desk of the Pere Marquette Hotel in Peoria, and asked them to get a message to Mr. Grimm in Suite 1018 to 'Call Dr. Powell at his office', and to tell him it was 'urgent'.

After that, he called George, the owner of the limousine service. George answered on the second ring, and when Jackson told him what had happened in Congerville, his old friend said, "I am at your disposal, Professor, when do you need me?"

Jackson told him he would be in touch, because he had more details to work out.

Next, he called Jake's father in Leroy, and asked if everyone was well. The Elder Grimm said they were fine, and thanked him for calling. He asked if Jackson had heard from his son, and the Professor told him that they were safe. He told the boy's father that they were in a hotel in Peoria, but that he was making plans to move them somewhere else. Jake's father sounded relieved, and thanked him for watching out for his boy. They exchanged pleasantries and disconnected the call.

About thirty minutes later, Jake called him, and he told his new 'son-in-law' about the Church bombing. He asked if his parents were harmed, and the professor explained that no one was had been hurt because the explosion had happened at midnight. He told the young man he thought it would be a good idea to move them to a different hotel. Jackson told his son-in-law that the limo driver would be picking them up at Noon, and not to check out, but give the hotel key to George, the driver, who would take care of everything. He told the young man they were registered at a hotel in the Chicago Loop, under the name of 'Mr. & Mrs. Jake Thorndyke'.

He called George back and asked him to pick up the couple in Peoria at noon, and take them to the Palmer House in Chicago. He told George that he would be given the key to the suite in Peoria, and to drop it off at his house on his way home. After he hung up with George, he locked up his office and walked home.

When he got home, he told his wife and daughter what he had done, and asked, "This week is Spring Break, and the suite in Peoria is paid for till Friday, Would you ladies like to go to Peoria, and try to fuck ourselves crazy?"

Traci was the first to answer, saying, "Hell yea, that shower and spa tub are big enough for all three of us at the same time."

Kathy agreed, and added, "Room service and not having to cook and clean sounds great to me. When do we leave?"

Jackson answered, "I have to wait until George gets back from taking the kids to Chicago, so he can give me the key to the suite at the Pere Marquette. He should be here around six or seven."

Since the two ladies had not bothered to get dressed, Jackson got undressed, and the three went back upstairs to the front bedroom, and had a three-way until late afternoon.

After giving each other several orgasms apiece, they redressed, and packed small bags for their mini 'vacation' in Peoria.

After he hung up from talking to his father-in-law, Jake called his father, and told him he and his bride were fine, but were moving to another hotel, just to be safe. His father thanked him, and handed the phone to his wife, who had been a nervous wreck all morning. After she heard her son's and her daughter-in-law's voice, she relaxed, and they bid each other goodbye.

The young couple dressed in what they had worn the evening before for their trip to Peoria, and closed the two small suitcases they had barely opened the night before, having spent their entire time in the room nude, fucking each other to exhaustion.

At ten minutes till noon, Audrey and Jake grabbed their bags, and took the elevator to the main floor. They intentionally avoided the front desk and saw the black limo parked at the curb on Madison St. in Downtown Peoria.

George saw the young couple coming out of the door, and opened the trunk before he opened the rear doors and grabbed their bags from them. When they climbed into the back of the limousine, the young couple smelled the aroma of fried poultry, and saw the familiar red and white bucket on the floor, with a roll of paper towels.

When George got in the driver's seat, he opened the window between the front and rear of the car. Jake handed him the hotel room key. George thanked them, and said, "We'll be in the Chicago loop in about three hours, depending on traffic. There's pop in the cooler, so eat up and relax." Traffic was light, being a Sunday, so at fifteen minutes to three, they pulled up front of the Monroe Street entrance of the Palmer House in Chicago.

The doorman held open the doors as George handed the two bags to the bellman, and the three of them made their way up the marble staircase to the main lobby and the front desk where the young redheaded man said, "We have a reservation for a room under the name Thorndyke."

"Very good sir," the man at the desk said, and finished, "Everything is in order, sign here."

Jake signed 'J Thorndyke' somewhat nervously, and smiled. The man behind the desk gave the room key to the bellman, and the three headed for the elevator. After they got to the room, they locked the door, undressed, and resumed their lovemaking until they got hungry.

They ordered room service, and he put on his boxers to let the delivery cart in as a nude Audrey waited in the bathroom. The young couple ate their fill, and after they took a bath together, they made love until they fell asleep.

At just after six in the evening, George pulled up in front of the Jackson home. Jackson was watching for the limo, and met him at the curb and took the hotel key from him, after he signed the voucher that would charge the trip to his credit card. Jackson thanked his old friend, and they shook hands.

Jackson backed Liz out of the garage, and closed the overhead door, locking it and the side door, securing the green MG inside. He went back inside, grabbed the three bags for their trip, and told his ladies, "Girls, it's time to go."

The two ladies came out of the house, and Jackson locked the door behind them. When Jackson tried to hand the keys to her Traci, she said, "Why don't you drive Liz, Daddy, I'll ride in the back so Mommy can ride up front with you."

Jackson realized that his daughter was upset about the recent events, so he didn't question her, and did as she asked. He left the top up, so they wouldn't get windblown on I-74, and drove them to Peoria.

When they reached their destination, he pulled into the parking garage adjacent to the hotel, in front of the valet parking booth, opened the trunk, and took out the three small bags. He closed the trunk, handed the keys to the parking attendant, and showed him the room key.

The young man wrote down 1018 on a tag and attached it to the key ring. He was driving up the ramp to the parking garage as the Powell family rode the elevator to the tenth floor of the Pere Marquette Hotel.

As the Professor unlocked to the door of the hotel suite where some of the happiest experiences of his life had occurred, his memories came rushing back to him, and by the time the door closed and locked behind him he had a painful erection. The three raced to undress, and both ladies were excited to see his 'Monster' at full mast and leaking pre-cum by the time they were all naked.

The two ladies pushed him onto the bed and attacked him with their mouths, taking turns licking and sucking him until he grabbed his daughter's ass, and pulled it to his face. As he was licking his little girl from asshole to clitoris, his bride grabbed his 'Monster' and impaled herself on it.

For the next two hours, they licked, sucked, ate, and fucked each other to help them forget the insanity that was going on around them. Next, they all climbed into the spa tub and played with each other until the water cooled. After that, they walked into the large shower enclosure, where they took turns urinating on each other, and washing afterward. They dried each other off, and returned to bed, where they made sweet love to each other until they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

Jackson woke up the next morning, alone in the king-sized bed, and saw the two women he loved the most walking out of the bathroom, nude. When they saw his morning wood standing at attention, they attacked it, and soon drained him dry. When he could finally get up, he went to the bathroom himself and emptied his bladder.

When he walked out of the bathroom, he noticed something very different in the room. The television was on, and his wife and daughter were watching it transfixed. As he walked across the room to turn the 'idiot box' off, he noticed they were watching a 'Special News Report' of what looked like a war zone. He sat down next to his family and listened as the announcer described the devastation as what remained of the Apostolic Christian Church in Congerville. As they watched and listened, they saw several people in the background behind the reporter, wearing jackets with 'FBI' and 'ATF', sifting through the rubble, apparently looking for clues.

As the announcer stated that two bodies had been found at the scene, but had not been identified yet, Jackson got up and turned off the television. He looked at his wife and daughter said, "There is nothing we can do for any of those people now, and watching any more of that garbage is the worst kind of voyeurism."

When the two ladies noticed that his 'Monster' was again at 'Full Mast', they both agreed that watching television was a waste of their time, and the three spent the next several hours making love and fucking each other silly, until their stomachs started growling. As they were lying in bed together, Traci asked, "Daddy, is there a Steak N Shake in Peoria?"

When her father answered, "Yes," they all went to the bathroom, where they 'washed' each other in the large, glass enclosed shower, dried, dressed, and went downstairs to the valet parking desk to retrieve Liz. They drove across the river to East Peoria, where they ate at the Steak N Shake on the riverfront, sitting at a booth next to the window, and watched the boats on the Illinois River, as they ate their 'brunch'.

After they finished eating, they drove back across the river to the hotel, where they spent the rest of the day, and night fucking each other senseless. They awoke the next morning, and spent that day, and the rest of the week doing what the room was reserved for, fucking, eating, bathing, and making love as a family, occasionally taking breaks for going out to eat.

Everything was perfect until room service was delivered on Friday morning, and Jackson noticed a plain white envelope on the food tray with his name on it. When the professor opened it, he found a single piece of paper with a single sentence written on it: 'Go to the Synagogue in Peoria, and wait for a call from Saul."

Jackson ate a couple pieces of toast and drank a cup of coffee as he dressed. He kissed his wife and daughter before he left, and took a taxi to the synagogue. As he walked through the doorway of the synagogue, he was greeted by Rabbi Schwartz. The two men went to the office of the now merged traditional and reformed congregations of Anshai Emeth and Agudas Achim on North University Street, where a call from Attorney Saul Kauffman was waiting on hold.

The Rabbi put the call on speaker, and as soon as the pleasantries were over, Saul told Jackson that he had been in contact with Attorney Bartholomew. It seems that the radical extremists that bombed the Church in Congerville were more organized than he first thought, and that Jake and Audrey were almost certainly still in danger. Jackson's attorney and cousin suggested that the young couple would be safer living somewhere other than the Midwest, and the Church's lawyer agreed.

Jackson suggested Rhode Island or Massachusetts, and Saul agreed. The attorney said he had moved the newlyweds to his home in the suburbs, and would take care of contacting the family, and making travel arrangements.

Jackson suggested Chestnut Hill or Brookline, because they were close to Boston College, and because it was run by the Jesuits, because they could be trusted to be discrete. Saul agreed, and said he would make the necessary arrangements.

Saul also said that he was in the process of changing their names to O'Reilly, to further cover their trails. Jackson said that he would get copies of their records from the University, and send them by messenger to Saul. Jackson also said that he would pack up whatever belongings still remained in Normal, and have them shipped to his father in Wakefield.

Jackson asked about notifying Jake's parents, and Saul cautioned Jackson to have no contact with them, under any circumstance. Saul said that Attorney Bartholomew would be taking care of that detail, and that Jake's parents would not know anything about where their son or his bride were, other than they were safe, and that any contact with the couple would be handled between him and the ACCA's Chicago lawyer.

They disconnected the call and the Rabbi called a cab for Jackson. As the two men sat on a bench in front of the synagogue waiting for the taxi, the Rabbi said, "I've heard of all kinds of radical religious extremists, but this is the first time I've ever heard of Apostolic Christian terrorists."

Jackson answered, "I studied Comparative Religions as an undergraduate at Harvard, and I must admit I have never encountered this before either. I thought the Mormon Polygamists and the Branch Davidians were the most extreme of all of the fringe Christian groups before this. The whole thing has me scratching my head."

They were in the middle of a deep philosophical discussion about the links between Judaism and Catholicism when the taxi pulled up. The two men said their goodbyes, and Jackson climbed into the cab. Fifteen minutes later, Jackson exited the taxi on Southwest Madison St. and took the hotel's elevator to the tenth floor.

He unlocked the door to Suite 1018, and saw his wife and daughter on the bed, nude and engaged in a furious sixty-nine oral sex session, with Kathy on top, and Traci on the bottom. He undressed casually as he watched his two favorite ladies enjoying each other, and by the time he had removed his boxers, his 'Monster' was at full mast. He walked over to the bed and put the head of his legendary cock in his daughter's mouth.

After she had slobbered all over the head, he pulled back his foreskin and lined up his cock with his wife's dripping pussy. As he pushed slowly, and steadily into her vagina, she stopped licking her 'daughter's' pussy, and moaned loudly "OOOHHH—FFFUUUCCCKKK, as he hit bottom.

When she caught her breath, she returned to licking Traci's labia and clitoris, as her husband started to pound her pussy, while Traci took turns licking her 'Mommy's' clitoris, and sucking on her Daddy's balls.

Time seemed to stand still, as the three lovers enjoyed a three-way 'dance of love' that only people as much in love with each other could achieve. It ended when all three shared a mutual orgasm, and collapsed and fell asleep in a tangled mass of limbs and bodies, and covered with each other's bodily fluids.

The next morning, after they had a morning three-way, and shared a shower together, Jackson told the two women he loved the most, about the conversation had had with his cousin and attorney, Saul, the previous day. He suggested that they should get dressed, and return home so that they could pack up all of Audrey and Jake's belongings, so that they could be shipped 'back east'.

The two ladies agreed, and all three dressed, and prepared to check out of the hotel. They rode the elevator to the lobby together, and as Jackson went to the front desk to settle the bill, Traci and Kathy retrieved Liz from the parking garage.

An hour later, they were parked in front of Kathy's old Condo, and soon after, they opened the locked door of the unit she had transferred ownership to the couple, just a week before. What the three of them found when they unlocked the door left them stunned. The condo appeared to have been ransacked, and although nothing had been damaged or destroyed, it was clear that someone had thoroughly searched the unit.