The Program Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

………………………………………………………………………….

Tawny gripped the pole at the edge of the large round play-pad in the "playpen" and screamed in ecstasy as Donald pressed his warm glans firmly against her uterus. His long, hard shaft had another inch to go, but he had not finished stretching her uterus to it's full potential. He leaned over her, sweat streaming from his face as his hips pumped in and out of her in repeated, long satisfying strokes. Tawny writhed under his tense, muscular frame, her legs clutching and rubbing at his thighs and legs, as she gasped and wiggled under him, feeling such intense pleasure that she told herself she must be in heaven. Donald's cock was not only large and hard, but it was outfitted with extra, pleasure-giving accessories in the form of a Prince Albert, or PA, piercing and no less than four barbells through the dorsal side of his shaft. Although she still trembled when she looked at it, she could not deny the friction from his cock-jewelry multiplied the pleasure of his fucking many times.

She groaned again as his cock slowly withdrew from her deep gash. Each of his studded bars caught her clit ring momentarily, shooting electric-like shocks of pleasure directly into her clit. She could not hold her excitement as his PA clashed with her clit-ring as he paused before thrusting his shaft back into her. Tawny moaned and shook her hips and spurted a generous spray of her cum on his cock-head, just as he proceeded to push it home. The added heat and lubrication of her cum made his cock throb and he pushed it hard into her collapsing tunnel, forcing it to splay open for his studded ramrod. Tawny grasped at him with her legs and hugged his body, digging her nails into his back as her head slammed back and she groaned through a powerful orgasm. His cock hit into her hard, stretching her vagina and, this time, forced his full length into her slick, spasm-filled tunnel. Tawny groaned again, her pussy filling her body with an aching pleasure.

Donald felt like the most powerful male on earth. Tawny was a package of sensual female sexuality and she was cumming and squirming under his body like a dervish. He pressed his cock deep into her contorted pussy and felt his hair crushing against her clit-rings. The sensation made Tawny scream out in ecstasy again as it brought on an after-orgasm, extending her pussy into another twist of pleasure-spasm. Donald tried to hold his own, but the twisting, clinging, sexual animal under him was too much and his cock began to eject his stream of hot, wet cum deep into her hot, twisting tunnel. Tawny felt his load and shook uncontrollably as she drifted deeper into a warm, cum-soaked world of pleasure.

She lost track of time and looked up, seeing Donald's sweating, panting face and smiled softly. She ran her fingers along his sides and sighed as a cool breeze blew across her body, stiffening her aching nipples even more as it licked at her sweat drenched skin.

Donald summed up his emotions with one brief comment. "God you are one unbelievable fuck Tawny."

She accepted his compliment with a smile, thinking the same of the man leaning over her. He smiled and leaned his head down, and sucked her left nipple between his lips. He held his softening cock deep in her, preferring to let it slip out of her cum-laden pussy when it was ready and occupied himself with orally showing his appreciation for her sexy body. Tawny reacted by arching her back, and breathing deep, offering her nipples to him to suck or touch as he wished. His teeth found the soft tissue of her nipple and he bit into her, lightly, pulling and teasing the stiff nubs to a maximum hardness. He turned his mouth to her right nipple, this time fitting his teeth behind her nipple ring and tugging lightly on it, stretching her hole and wiggling the ring with his tongue. Tawny sighed, feeling warm and loved as the ring rubbed through her sensitive nipple flesh.

Donald felt his cock fall from her slippery slit as his cock deflated, but he continued his oral play on her nipples. Tawny breathed deeply and began to shiver and move her body under him. His attentions began to stir her pussy again and his hands began to come into play, kneading her other breast and nipple and caressing her ass and then slipping between her thighs to pull and feel at her clit rings. Tawny began to moan and move under his manipulations, encouraging his movements as her body heated up in his hands. Again, Donald began to feel powerful and masculine as this piece of perfect femininity reacted to his touch. His cock began to swell and his mouth sucked and bit and moved over her swollen breasts. Tawny panted and then arched, groaning as Donald sucked and nibbled on her breast and flicked her clit ring. She exploded in his hands, her pussy ejecting a stream of hot wet cum onto his fingers and her body shuddering and shaking under his body.

Donald felt like superman, his cock ached with stiffness and he knew what he needed next. He lay on his side and gently pressed on her shoulders. She licked and kissed her way down his body and wrapped her lips over his cock. There she stayed, sucking and licking until Donald put his second load deep in her throat for her to swallow. Yes, Donald felt like superman and he could not imagine life without a fabulous fuck like her again.

* * * * *

It was early evening and Donald and Paul were comparing their notes about their session with their sister. Each had fucked her for several hours before finally giving her up to Ricki. They agreed she was the most sensual girl they had ever had and when they started adding up orgasms, they realized she was seemingly tireless. Both recognized her sexuality had at least doubled since she had pleasured them prior to her becoming an official slave to Mistress Darla. They knew she was unique and they also knew Darla had special plans for her; plans that somehow involved The Program; the Company that Darla worked for part-time.

Meanwhile, Ricki and Tawny remained wrapped in one another's arms in their bedroom. Ricki had been unable to carry out her ambitious plans for playing with her sister. Her anticipation for Tawny's touch was so great she had her first orgasm while kissing her sister on the lips. After that, she had a continual series of small and large orgasms while she touched, kissed, licked and felt Tawny's sensual body under her domineering hands.

She smiled broadly each time she felt her sister shudder with an orgasm as well. Ricki felt powerful and influential, because she could almost will Tawny to an orgasm and she put that will to practice over and over throughout the early hours of the morning, after she had taken possession from Paul. Now she lay quietly, caressing and loving her beautiful sister, listening to her soft breathing as she slept, exhausted, after over 18 hours of continual sexual pleasure-giving and receiving. Ricki would miss her sister dearly.

12