The Program Ch. 3

Story Info
Tawny departs d/s family to reception into The Program.
10.6k words
4.52
30.3k
4
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

(Note: The previous chapter, Chapter 2, Expanding a Limit, contains material which has forced its placement in the sister site AllExtremeSex, which can be accessed via the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page.)

* * * * *

Chapter 3: Reception

Darla watched as Brad strode across the lanai of the Kahuna Club. She was anxious to hear some details of how his session with her girl had gone. Things had been moving swiftly since her arrival from a Company meeting in Las Vegas. She had bet on her instincts that Tawny was ready for entry into the program with the Company and was relieved to hear some initial reports from Ricki that Tawny was well and happy and had "done well" with Brad. A phone call from Brad had confirmed that Tawny had exceeded her expectations, as usual, but she wanted to have some first-hand descriptions from Brad; thus the impromptu meeting.

Brad came to her table, nodded and sat down after Darla smiled and indicated the seat to him. She hailed a waitress and asked him to order.

"Brad, I think I owe you thanks for some very splendid work. I have not had the opportunity to view it yet, but I did receive the videotape and I think that I'll review it with our starlet this evening. But I do want to hear some details and, well, I think you know just the information I need, if you will be so kind."

Darla took a sip of her drink and leaned her chin on her palm, staring toward the handsome man across from her.

"Darla, I think what you want to know is, well, yes, she was not anxious at first, but I used your card, so to speak, and the barriers came down. I let one of my dogs pin her to my gate when she first came in."

Darla scowled, thinking that Brad had used undue force. Brad read her face.

"No, Darla, I obeyed your instructions to the T. She caved in pretty quickly, didn't resist the animal, and let him probe at her with his nose and mouth. I could see she was enjoying the feeling, so I told her not to be afraid and follow her instincts. I assured her I could control the animal, but also let her know that if she liked what she felt, she should let it happen. Then I reminded her that you wanted her to be good, and she fell right into it. Every time I evoked your name, her resistance melted. I really believe that she has always wanted to do it, with the dog, I mean, but she never had enough incentive to let her barrier down."

"So, you believe that she only did it because of her loyalty to me?"

"Absolutely. I admit I felt a small rage of jealousy. I've wanted to see her drop her limits on bestiality all along, but she wouldn't do it for me. You have a special hold on her; something I don't have. I believe that is what this was really all about, wasn't it?"

Darla smiled and nodded to Brad.

"Brad, it was as you have guessed. What is that quaint saying? If you love something, let it go, if it comes back, it is yours and if not, and so on. I know she is mine, so I can let her go now. It was a test for you as well. You have verified to me that you can be a loyal and obedient friend. That will be rewarded. You will get your chance with the Company and you will see my Tawny again, in all likelihood. You will never own her, as I do, but I share with loyal friends. And, of course, I needed her to expand her horizons and, for personal reasons, I didn't want to be the initiator."

"Well, Darla, she resisted, but I could see by the glare in her eyes that she was hungry for it. I did her in stages, starting with the gate incident, then I made her confess her dirty little thoughts to me and after that she was cumming in the dog's face like a bitch in heat. I got it all on the tape for you. I talked her into touching it with her hand and I knew she wanted to suck it, but I had to use your name to get her to go for it."

"So, she sucked it for me. Most splendid. And the rest?"

"You'll see, I warmed her up a bit, with some spanking. She loves that spanking doesn't she? And I had her dress and strip and do an entire show. She was fantastic. I still don't know how many times she came, but you'll see it all."

Darla squirmed on her chair.

"Brad, darling, you are making me hot as hell talking about it. I will review matters with Tawny tonight. Tomorrow and the following day I will be saying my goodbyes. She will be off the next day. You come to me then. We need to get closely acquainted, then I can send you off as well."

Brad was all smiles and left Darla, for the time being, and Darla returned to her home, for a couple more days of enjoying her prize, Tawny, and preparing her for her future as a slave.

* * * * *

The huge jumbo jet banked and Tawny glanced out the right side to glimpse the beautiful chain of islands below. She had always heard of this chain of islands, halfway around the world from her home, but had never been able to visit. Now she would get a glimpse of what many called paradise.

Tawny was still full of wonderment over all the mysteries that Darla revealed to her about The Program and the Company that administered it. The Company was a complex worldwide secret society, dealing in what most organized countries would consider slavery and prostitution. The training headquarters was based on the islands below her, operating under the protection of a government that was more than happy to turn a blind eye to the Company's activities in return for the flow of tourist and tax dollars that came from the wealthy clientele and rich resorts run by the Company's more legitimate side. The "Program", and it was always referred to only by that name, was what Tawny was going to enter. It was only one of several activities that the Company was involved in. The others were gambling, real estate, international banking and others that Darla did not talk about. Since the Company was so secret and so rich, Tawny had already concluded that they were probably into prostitution and drugs. Her program was something like prostitution, but on a much more classy scale.

Darla had really opened her eyes for her over the past few days. Darla had been one of the first to go through the Company's program. The experience had made her the wealthy, beautiful and influential woman she is today. Tawny could still not visualize her following in her path, but Darla had insisted that Tawny would be just like her in time. At the end of her service, she would receive a large cash bonus and be afforded an opportunity to invest her money in the Company and lend her talents as either a recruiter, or a part-time submissive or trainer in return for a handsome commission.

What had amazed Tawny even more was that the very same Roger, who had almost captured her in a web of sexual submission, was the same man who had unintentionally pushed Darla into the protective influence of the Company years ago. As Darla had told her, The Program became her road less traveled and it had made all the difference in her life. Now Tawny was going to be able to travel the same road and she was sure it would make all the difference in her life too. The revelation about Roger made all the events of the past months so sensible to her now. And now she understood why Darla had chosen to involve Brad into part of her training and preparation for this opportunity. What had been a confusing web of seemingly unrelated events were now so obviously related and they all added up to her being here, looking down on paradise and what seemed like an unbelievably bright future.

She would spend a month on the island, first at a public resort, then on a private island, where she would learn all the secrets of being a perfect slave, a pleasure slave, a concubine. She would be evaluated and marketed based on her sexual preferences and natural abilities, then sold at a grand event in Las Vegas, back in the US. Tawny thought the idea was dangerous at first. How can you be sure that a maniac would not buy her, torture her and kill her, she had asked? Darla had asked the same thing when she started, and the directors of the Company had addressed the same concerns. The Company was a members-only organization and the requirements for gaining and maintaining membership were exacting and well thought out. There was no danger of disease, for example, due to a stringent medical testing and verification program. Members and the purchased slaves were regularly monitored and interviewed to be sure they were treated or treating with respect and dignity. In the twenty-five years the Company had been operating, there had been no deaths and only one slave had ever been mistreated. As a result of that incident, the girl was scarred on her chest, but her former owner, a Japanese banker, had died of a painful accident and quite penniless too. The Company took very severe steps to enforce their very high standards of conduct.

Darla had spent a lot of time explaining to Tawny how safe The Program is. For the most part, she had told her, The Program regulates itself. The members are experienced men and women and have been dealing with BDSM and D/S matters for years. Since she was property, and expensive property, there was a self-governing tendency to protect the value of the asset. Furthermore, she was to go out as a pleasure slave. For those that liked the darker side of BDSM, plenty of pain-slaves were also available. So Tawny understood that there were both formal and informal methods to see that she was protected. She would be sold with a title, which listed all the things and categories of activity she was both experienced in or would be willing to try. There would be no limits listed, but there would be general areas that would not be permitted for her classification as a pleasure slave. For Tawny, painful regimens, which would scar or damage her either physically or psychologically, would not be permitted.

The light came on in the first class cabin, warning all passengers to place their seats in an upright position and lift their trays. Tawny smiled at the flight attendant, handing over her now empty wine glass and leaned back to watch the beautiful aqua seas and swaying palms come closer into focus as the plane made its descent toward the island's single runway. Tawny thought about Darla and Ricki as the plane neared the runway. She would miss them. The last two days had been an endless dream of orgasms and touching. Darla had made love to her and watched her video that Brad had made with the animal. Again, Tawny had been so surprised to find out that Darla had also been introduced to bestiality, but not until after she had entered the program. Darla had told her that the experience, on her assessment sheet, would greatly increase her value, not necessarily because she was experienced at bitching, but because her limits were so much broader and made her a probable candidate for many more perversions that she had probably not yet even thought of. "Keep an open mind and throw away all your inhibitions," Darla had told her, "and you will enjoy the next few years thoroughly."

The plane touched the runway with a jolt and the engines roared, slowing the plane rapidly. Four or five years, she thought. She had agreed to a four-year commitment as a slave, with a fifth year option to extend. That is what Darla had done. She hoped she would enjoy whoever it was that purchased her.

Tawny grabbed her small carry-on, the only luggage she had. She had come with only one change of clothes for her overnight in Bangkok, and the outfit she had worn the day before was left in her hotel room. Now she had only the clothing on her back. It was a white suit consisting of a brief cut jacket and white skirt, just above her knees. Under her jacket she wore a sleeveless red chiffon blouse over a red lace lift bra, which matched a pair of bikini cut red lace panties. Her feet were strapped in white heels and she had on a pair of elastic-topped sheer nylons. She was told she needed nothing more, so her carry-on contained only a few personal items and identification papers. She stepped down the stairway from the plane and had a brief walk through the warm tropical sun to the customs area. She was in line only a moment when a uniformed agent came to her and told her to follow him. She was taken to the diplomatic carousel and let through immediately, and then she was handed over to a uniformed driver who escorted her to a Mercedes sedan. The car pulled out from the airport and Tawny was on the way to the resort on the other side of the island before the first passenger had cleared customs. Her treatment had been first class all the way and she was really enjoying the privileges of the lifestyle.

It was a half-hour drive over a ridge to the other side of the island. The Mercedes stopped at a bungalow situated by itself, right on the beach. She got out as a bellman opened her door. Tawny stepped in and the door closed behind her. She was alone in a beautiful room with first class appointments. There was a huge round bed, a hot tub in one corner, a wet bar, a huge bath and shower and a small living area with a small sofa and a lounge chair. She opened the blinds and looked out on a beautiful lanai that opened onto a gorgeous white sand beach, shaded by palms and leading into a beautiful, clear bay. She was just adjusting to the wonderment when the phone rang.

Tawny lifted the receiver and was greeted by a clear and confident sounding female voice. She was welcomed to the island as a candidate for the program and told she would be receiving a visitor shortly. The visitor was described as a tall male with a dark complexion, dark hair, wearing shorts and a tank-top shirt and had a tattoo on his forearm. She was to accord him her warmest welcome and to treat him with familiarity. The phone disconnected before she could ask any more questions.

Tawny already imagined that this visitor might end up fucking her. She wasn't there just to enjoy herself at the beach and Darla had already told her that she would find herself playing out every sexual fantasy she had ever done or thought of doing while she was being assessed by the Company for her placement in The Program. She had been told that Darla, as a recruiter for the Company, had a lot of input into her assessment, but the Company would go to any length to verify and expand the database on her sexuality.

She wandered through the large room, playing with gadgets, turning on the radio, selecting different stations and putting her few toiletries into the bathroom. The bath was well stocked with various soaps and lotions, fragrant oils for the bath, body oils, and there was a supply of disposable douche and a jar of KY jelly; not the usual stock items for a hotel room, she thought. Tawny went back to the sliding door and pushed it open. The air was warm, but there was a gentle breeze, so she pulled the curtain back and let the door stay open. She removed her jacket, laid it on the bed and straightened her skirt as she looked in the full-length mirror that dominated the wall opposite the bed. She straightened her hair and pulled her blouse down. Her nipples barely showed through the lace of her bra and the red chiffon blouse and she could not see even an outline of her small silver barbells which ran through the flesh of her nipples. Darla had told her not to wear her initialed "D" balls in her body jewelry once she arrived on the island. She was not Darla's property now, but belonged to the Company until a new owner purchased her. The thought made her sad, but Darla had told her that she would always be welcome back in her home and that she could decide on further service to her after her contract with the Company was completed. Furthermore, Darla told her that she would be able to visit her now and then and she would be involved in seeing to Tawny's safety and happiness while engaged as a slave in the program.

A noise at the door broke her chain of thought. She turned to the door and the knob turned and opened. A man stepped in, smiling, and closed the door behind him. He fit the description she had received over the phone. He was tall, dark-skinned, with black curly hair and there was a large tattoo on his right forearm. He was wearing a rather tight fitting pair of shorts and a tank-type t-shirt. His feet were shoeless and he wore a pair of sunglasses on the top of his head. He carried a small cloth bag in his hand, which he unceremoniously set on the chair that was near the door. He paused and looked at her while his eyes wandered up and down her body. Tawny realized she was doing an assessment of him as well. He had more than a dark complexion; he was very black. He had a handsome face and well-developed muscles and Tawny could see that he had a sizeable bulge between his legs.

"Tawny, I presume. My name is Yanno, and I am here to provide you some company and a little bit of orientation for your next week here at what we call the induction center. You can think of me as a friend and as a mentor. I will answer any questions I can and see to it that your first few days here are enjoyable as well as productive."

Tawny smiled, enjoying his appearance and his friendly voice. She had only had sex with one other black man in all her life and he was a very domineering and good partner. She had always harbored a little awe and fear of blacks. She stereotyped them as earthy people, a little more aggressive than most men and a bit less sophisticated. He had an unusual accent, something like a mix of English and some native dialect, like an educated Jamaican or something. He did not seem threatening or domineering, yet he seemed confident and approachable.

"Yes, I am Tawny and thank you for coming. I was feeling a little lost."

Tawny crossed her arms, recognizing her old tendency to be shy when first meeting a man. She thought a moment, looked at him and remembered that she was supposed to treat him with familiarity. She let her smile return and dropped her arms and walked toward him, getting closer, and looked at his eyes as she spoke.

"I do have a lot of questions, but can't really think of any at this second. They will come out. Do you have any for me right now?"

"No Tawny, I don't. I've read a lot about you though and I'll say that I consider myself to be a lucky man to be assigned as your initial observer from the Company. I'm here to help you relax and feel comfortable in these beautiful surroundings, so I've brought a few things for you. I suggest we start by getting out and around the area, maybe try out some of the beach attractions together. I'll tell you that I will be making some observations and reporting on what I see, how you react to different situations, but you can't know what I'm looking for, so my advice is to just try to be as natural as you can. In a word, just do what you like and follow your instincts."

Tawny felt his final words and thought that it was more than just a coincidence. There was nothing new about being told to follow her instincts. Tawny had concluded that her natural instincts were quite attractive to dominant people and that she was a very good submissive if she just let herself go. Darla had certainly reinforced her thoughts when she had discussed them with her. Tawny reminded herself that there was nothing she could do that she should feel ashamed of and that she was in a place where she could do absolutely anything she felt an urge to do.

Yanno reached for the cloth bag and pulled it open. He lifted out a bathing suit, a brief bikini made of a very thin fabric. He tossed it on the bed and then lifted out a box about half the size of a shoebox and last, a felt box, similar in size. He set the first box on the chair and took the second to the table before the bed and opened it. It was full of an array of jewelry, rings, balls, small chains, necklaces, anklets and so on.

"The jewelry is for you to use while you are here. You may wear what you want, but always at least one piece in a visible location. Each piece has a Company logo that our people will recognize as well as any hotel employee. While you display your Company symbol, you need no money for anything you want. Everything here is available for your use and any food or beverage.'

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers