The Program - The Beginning

Story Info
A sub decides she wants to take control and train her man.
2k words
4.14
64k
40
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time being a good submissive, Jess decided it was time for the tables to turn, she wanted to experience the high of complete domination over her partner Eric. She mentioned trading places and Eric was opened to the idea, they have tried a few things in the past before so it wasn't completely foreign.

This time was different though, Jess wanted to fully embrace her power, wanted to make Eric as submissive as she was. Wanted to train him to be a good sub just as she had been. Eric was always in control, always busy, always working, always in charge, always on the go. This would take a little time and planning. She would have to break down his powerful demeanor, after all Eric wasn't naturally the submissive type like she was. Jess was ready though, ready to push the limits, ready to try all the ideas she had gotten from various femdom sites and porno's she had been watching combined with her own unique variation of things.

After enough researching, enough planning Jess came up across a program to train Eric to be the submissive she wants, one that is obedient and more affectionate, one that craves her. She will train him to be hers and only hers. She studied the pages of the book with the simple title THE PROGRAM

The program seemed simple enough, 5 easy steps to train a pet.

Strip the pet of their power with force and punishment

Strip the pet of their pride with humiliation

Teach the pet to listen with punishment

Train the pet to behave as expected

Reinforce behaviors to maintain the properly trained pet.

These were the core principles to guide her pet thru the levels of training to achieve a certain level of submission. The first level would have to be extreme to break and dominate the pet, to show that absolute control is in her hands. There were many suggestions on how to push limits, different ties, different positions, and principles to truly dominate.

As she skimmed, she picked up little gems like the one on page 12

To truly dominate a man in all aspects you must bend him over and take him. This not only demonstrates who is in control, but is an exchange of power. The more you violate him in various ways the easier it is to keep him in a "sub-state". This refers to the complete submission of your will.

The complete submission of my will she thought to herself with a smile.

Simple enough she thought, but oh how many levels it will take to reach her desired result. How many goals would she set for total submission... She thought to herself maybe she should write these goals out and sketch out a plan of action. On her note pad she wrote some goals first, the twisted part is many of the ideas she came up with were things that Eric had trained her to do so dutifully... "thank you eric" she thought to herself with a devilish smile. As she reread her list on her notepad she wondered if she missed anything.

- Always properly address Mistress

- Eat own cum on demand

- Ride strip-on on demand

- Always be affectionate after release

- Ask permission to cum everytime

- Get hard or soft on command

- ...

That will do for now she thought, can always go back and add to it. Now to sketch out the levels for her pet... He should be able to reach Level 5 (the level of complete devotion and obedience and tolerance for pain) fairly quickly, after all experience has shown that he is much better at taking pain than her.

Chapter 2.

The day has come for Jess to take her control and begin the training of her pet. Meeting place and time are set. She was able to get Eric to clear his busy day... he would be hers for the next 4 hours straight, and she planned on using every minute. She picked the perfect outfit, sexy but not submissive, black and laced but not slutty with the perfect black heels of course.

She guided Eric over to her staging area where she had the toys and devices she would need.

"Strip" Jess instructed to Eric. He listened with a grin at her attempt at being stern, laying his tailored suit gently on the back of the chair. "On your knees, bend down over the stool" was her next instruction. Eric complied setting his chest on the wooden stool with his arms hanging towards the floor.

Jess began to cuff each one of Eric's hands to the hooks in the floor. She tugged on his arm to make sure they were secure. Running her hand along his back down his ass and to his legs that she pushes apart. She attaches a spreader bar to each of his ankles. The noise of rustling and metal fill the background.

A collar is placed around her new pets neck. Her eye's narrow and she grabs around the collar. She then sits on his back and he feels a tight pressure on his ass. She pushes his cheeks apart & squeeze lube down his ass. She rubs a anal hook up and down slowly teasing than the cold steel of the hook pushes inside of him. She tugs on it a little and he gasps. Jess breathes deep as she holds the hook in his ass, listening to his deep slow breaths as he tries to adjust to being violated with the metal. She pulls the hook in further connecting it to the collar around his neck.

She looks him over as she begins to feel my back. She has an evil riding crop in her hand, and she doesn't look hesitant to use it. she speaks as she places a ball gag in his mouth, "Now first we will go over some rules."

He blinks and try to sit up tugged by the cuffs around his wrists, causing the woman to laugh a little, she continues, "First your a pet here, you will be address as such. Second you address me as Mistress."

She starts swatting his ass hard with the riding crop. The first swat with the crop is a surprise and makes him jump, the next makes him jump again and try to squirm away, but she keeps a hold of the collar and pushes him into the stool so it's hard to fight. A yelp of pain at the next strike, feeling it on the already flaming and burning flesh of ass. His eyes water as she delivered one last swat making him grunt and whimper in pain.

"Now that I have your attention, we will go over the rest of the rules". She begins to rattle off her rules and expectations.

⁃You will listen and obey my every command as your job now is solely to be obedient and please me.

⁃If you hesitate you will be punished, if you refuse you will be punished.

⁃I will be training you to be a good pet over the next few weeks. We will be testing that lovely little pain tolerance of yours and teaching you to listen without question. We will stretch your ass nicely so you can take what I give you since every inch of your body is mine. We will train u to make me cum in multiple ways other than with that dick, and if you are a good pet you will get to cum at sometime too.

She pauses, recalling some items from THE PROGRAM and her own notes.

- I will be pushing you to your limits and you will please me by complying, remember a happy mistress is a nice mistress.

Here are 5 positions that you will need to remember. When I give you a command to get in position you will get in that position. If you forget... well I wouldn't forget if I were you. Jess begins to say the commands while scrolling thru pictures of each position. She ran down the list, one by one.

1. nadu
2. bara
3. sula
4. lesha
5. bracelets

"Now that we got thru that, to start our fun though, we will be putting this on you since you won't be needing it for the majority of our time today" she says as she dangles a steel chastity cage. She reaches down and slides his first ball thru the steel circle, than the next than bends his penis in thru the circle. She could feel it start to rise from her touch. Soon it was apparent that his cock was too big for the cage in its current state. "Don't worry we can fix this" she said to him as she walked away for a moment. She returned with a bowl of ice and set his cock in it.

The ice worked masterfully and she was able to slide the cage over his shrunken member with ease. Locking it in place she slide the key around her neck.If your good I will let unlock you she exclaims waving the key in Eric's face. Now to HUMBLE you a little just said laughing, grabbing his balls, pulling them away from his body. She clamps down the 2 wooden pieces of the humbler device around his balls, screwing them together squeezing the skin around his balls down. One final touch she thought to her self as she reaches into her suitcase of devices. The little loose skin left on his balls she pulls as she places 2 clothes pins between his balls. Eric's moans are muffled thru the ball gag in his mouth.

Jess takes a moment to admire her pets predicament... Spreader bar and handcuffs, check... Collar and gag, check... Anal hook and chasity cage, check... Humbler and clothes pins, check... She stepped back to snap a few pictures to show her pet how owned he really was... and to savor for later of course.

Unlocking the cuffs from the chair she instructs him to lay his hands in front than cuffs them together. We are going to walk my handsome little pet around okay? He shakes his head yes and before he could get up, wack. She cracked him on his ass sending ripples thru the hook and his balls. She speaks, "You have already been corrected for that once, now twice. If you do it again you will be punished."


He nods his head hurriedly and stutter, "y-yes I understand!" Her eyes narrow at him just before he realizes what he forgot again and hurriedly add it, "M-mistress."


She nods then smiles, She reaches and grabs a leash from it clipping it to his collar, giving it a firm tug making him fall forward a bit. "Now you have some training and learning to do"


That just makes him frown, not entirely sure what training she means or what position. He feels a pull on the collar and starts to get up but is stopped with a sharp, "No! You will crawl."


Eric's eyes widen and blurt out before thinking, "b-but!"


Her narrows her eyes again as she looks at him, "We will deal with that later, but we are late, so keep up on hands and knees little pet." She chuckles at the name, just making him frown and fume more.

She turns and with the leash starts pulling him. He feels the pull on the collar and the hook making the hook go deeper inside of him and making it tighter and harder to breath, he crawls to her, on hands and knees. Looking up trying to see where she is taking him but can't really keep up, trying to not scrape his hands and knees. Whenever he falls behind she gives a vicious tug on the collar making him cough, and rush to her side. Finally they come to a door which she pushes open and pulls him in. 


Now we can begin your training Jess said thinking of all the many things she had read in THE PROGRAM and added from her own sick mind.