The Project Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I see what the problem is. I think we can fix it right now. Is she ready for the wax removal?"

"Yes, and we'll be using the standard sedative."

Doctor Jones turned to me and said, "Karen, we're going to get your pubic hair out of the way and then I'll explain everything to you. Now lean your head back, close your eyes and just breathe deeply."

A cloth was placed over my eyes, and then another over my nose and mouth. I dimly heard Doctor Jones saying, "Yes, she's a classic specimen..."

I woke up as Evette was putting a pillow behind my head. My restraints were gone, but tingling was still going on, especially in my pussy. Doctor Jones was closing up the bag she had brought in with her. As she removed her gloves, she said to me, "Karen, I decided that since you were out with the waxing sedative and your situation was so simple, I would just complete the procedure before you woke up. What you have, I mean, what you had, is a tendon abnormality that keeps your clitoris from extending fully when you are aroused. About thirty percent of women have it, and it inhibits their enjoyment of sex. It is very simple to correct. I made a less than 1 mm incision to one side, then used my subminiature optical light to illuminate the base of your clitoris and snipped the tendon that was causing the problem. It only took one stitch to close, and one to temporarily pull your hood down over your clit to keep it calm for twenty-four hours. After that, you can remove the hood stitch yourself. The other will dissolve. Do you have any pain?"

Hardly believing I'd just been operated on, I cautiously put my fingers on my pussy. No pain, just tingling. Doctor Jones took my middle finger and put it squarely on top of the hood of my clit and rubbed it back and forth. Still no pain. I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. "The next time you have sex, you should definitely notice a difference." Then she leaned over and kissed me directly on my lips and left.

Evette helped me off the table, saying, "It's almost three-thirty and I have to get you to Louise in room nine. She is very fussy about needing an hour, and especially for an important customer like you." Then she added in a soft voice, "Am I forgiven for torturing you?" She reached out and tweaked my nipple, then leaned in for a kiss.

I put some pressure into kissing her back, as a way of saying I was now all right with her "treatment." She handed me a sheer robe and we went off to room nine.

Louise was pacing and clearly about to complain to Evette when I said, "Don't criticize Evette, she was doing her best with a difficult customer." I smiled as brightly as I could.

"Difficult, is it?" Louise asked.

Evette gave me a gentle push in Louise's direction, "Yes, very difficult, but very rewarding."

Louise briskly took charge. 'Come, first we must get all of Evette's oil off of you and wash your hair. There is a nice steam shower right in the back."

The shower was large and featured multiple heads of different kinds. Louise slipped off my robe and her own and then guided us into the shower, closing a large glass door behind.

"If you don't mind, I'll just come in with you and do everything at once.." She punched several buttons and we were enveloped in mist, steam, and targeted sprays, one of which was blasting my pussy and another my breasts.

I tried to move out of the way, but she fenced me in with her body and poured shampoo on my hair. "Now just relax and let the water and steam and shampoo do their job," she whispered in my ear.

Louise had the same strong fingers that Evette did, and worked my scalp over thoroughly. The spray on my pussy and boobs was making me tingle all over again. Louise said, 'Now let the shampoo rest just a minute while I do the rest of you." Her hands were soaping and rubbing everywhere, one in front and one in back. They worked their way down, leaving nothing untouched. Two long fingers slid into my body cavities and massaged my insides. My nerves were sending wild signals to my brain. I was up on my tiptoes as she lifted and turned me. "I'm going to kiss you now and I want you to cum when I do," she said. I couldn't think, but her lips were on mine and felt divine. She pushed the ends of her fingers together inside me and that did it. I shuddered and had another fantastic orgasm. I fell into her arms, shaking and moaning. "Oh, very nice," she said, "I don't think you are a difficult client at all." She punched another couple of buttons and quickly we were blasted with icy cold water. After a freezing minute, the soap was gone and she shut down the shower, grabbing a fluffy towel robe and drying me.

"Now, we must hurry. Time is flying. Please sit in the chair here."

She went to work on my hair with expert hands. Drying and fluffing, snipping here and there. "You have wonderful hair, so blond and so full. Many of the women who come here have problem hair and we must use many tricks to get them looking good."

She turned me to the mirror and said, "With that elegant, simple dress, and your long neck, I think the hair should be up for tonight?" Before I could nod assent, she began gathering strands and pinning them in place. I was lost in the whirlwind. Two women, two orgasms. A steam shower with ice water to finish. My poor body didn't know what hit it, but felt really good.

The finishing touches were working magic on my hair. She had turned the chair around so I could not see the result yet. A little more blower, a bit of spray for misbehaving curls. A final snip or two. I heard a door open and then Olga's voice.

"Voila! You have done well, Louise, " she said. "Madam Thomas, if you permit, I would like you not to see yourself until you are in the dress."

She took my hand and led me to another table. "I will do your makeup myself, today. This is a special occasion and you are a special client. And you have such perfect skin, I will use only the very lightest touch of cosmetics."

I was completely tongue-tied, just able to nod and move when guided. She sat on a stool and studied my face, then reached for some tweezers. "Just a tiny shaping of your eyebrows," she whispered. Then eye shadow, and a hesitation. " I think we do not put anything on your eyelashes, Karen, they are long and beautiful as they are." Then some blush and a very delicate shade of pink lipstick. "I will give you this lipstick so you can use it again if necessary. Your face has strong lines to it and we want your admirers to see those wonderful cheekbones and not have their attention distracted by bold lipstick."

"Now stand up please, put your robe on the chair, and raise your arms." She opened a small container of salve and applied some to my underarms. "This has no scent to compete with your perfume," she said. Then another container and she squatted down. "Hold still please, this will help you stay dry down here and control your feminine odor. " The salve went inside and outside of my very sensitive pussy lips. I flinched and she said, "Ah, I see that Evette and Louise have prepared you well." Her fingers went deep into my slit, carefully avoiding the stitch at the top. "And Doctor Jones tells me she was able to assist you with a tiny operation." Her finger pushed on my hood. "Does it hurt"?

"No, it's fine." I had never been so aware of my sex before. It seemed that I could feel every tiny bit of skin and nerves and it was making me very keyed up. I wondered who should have the honor tonight of finishing what Olga and her helpers had started.

She rose and said, "If you like, I will touch up your nipples and breasts."

I nodded, not knowing what 'touch up" meant. The first time she attended to my breasts they got slapped hard.

She applied a lotion to my chest and boobs, then a dusting of powder and just a hint of color to my pink nipples.

She washed her hands, took my hand and led me, naked, back to the dressing room. I still had not seen myself and wondered what the final product would be like. The four helpers were there and immediately they went to work putting me into tiny lacy panties, very sheer stockings, and then the dress. It fit like a glove. More hands were putting me into three inch Blahnik heels.

Olga looked worried. "You modern girls are not used to heels. Will you be all right? Can you walk?"

Olga didn't know that in my current job, I marketed to industry executives and was in heels every day. I walked confidently across the room. Everything felt just perfect. The dress was two inches above my knees. Many otherwise attractive women can't let their bony knees show, but nature gave me just the right pair.

I was really in a daze, but hands were clapping again. Olga came over with a tray. "One last touch, you must choose your perfume for tonight. What is your vision of yourself at this party? Are you the shy ingenue? Are you worldly wise sophisticate? Are you that special woman who is a little bit different from the crowd?"

I hesitated, and then said, "Olga, you and your wonderful helpers know me better than I do myself. Please choose for me!"

Olga looked around the room, mouthing some words. Two heads nodded yes, two heads shook no. She looked down at the tray again, then tried another name. This time all four heads nodded yes, enthusiastically.

'So, it is decided." She uncorked a very small bottle and applied a minute amount under my ears, between my breasts, and at my wrists. It was heavenly. Delicate floral, but with a musky undertone of passion.

Olga said, "Mr. Scott said that he would bring the jewelry with him and that you were not to see yourself until he was here with it."

I was in the middle of objecting to more delay when the phone rang. Olga picked it up, listened, and then said, "Yes, please take him to the mirror room." Then she turned to me, "Scott is here, your wait is almost over. But we must blindfold you until the jewelry is on your gorgeous body."

My patience was ending, but I let them put a scarf carefully across my face and lead me down the hall to another room. Something about the dress, the hair, the everything, made me feel very confident as I walked into the room where Scott was waiting.

"Oh my, Oh my." he said. Olga had her arm around me, holding me in place. I heard a click as a case opened. Then his hands were fastening something heavy around my neck. Then my studs came out and something heavy took their place. I could feel a medallion of some sort nestling at the top of my breasts.

A collective sigh went up from the women. "Oui, Oui, Voila, Perfectement!"

Olga's hands were removing the scarf. "Now, Madam, you may see yourself!"

At first, I didn't recognize the creature in the mirror. Who was this tall, supremely elegant woman in the black dress with the perfect heels? And on her chest, a Southwest necklace of silver and turquoise with gold threads through it. With matching ornate earrings?

Even I had to admit the overall effect was stunning. This was Karen Thomas, the Berkeley engineer and soccer player, transformed into a queenly being by Olga?

I turned to Olga and Scott, my eyes tearing up, "I don't deserve this. I can't believe what you have done!"

The other women curtsied with Olga. "Madam Karen, it is our honor and privilege to prepare you for a night of pleasure and romance." They giggled and looked at Scott, who was a bit shellshocked himself.

I gathered myself up and said to Scott, "I guess we had best be going. You said we would ride in style to the party?"

He snapped out of it and said, in his own very fluent French, the result of our parents spending a year in Paris with us years ago, "If I may have Madam's arm, we will go."

Trailing Olga and her helpers, we walked to the front door. There in front was a brilliant red Ferrari coupe. I turned to Scott and said nonchalantly, "You remembered about my hair!"

He grinned back at me, "Olga would kill me if I ruined that hair."

Chapter 3 - A Ride in the Ferrari

The car was warbling down the expressway and we were silent for a moment, enjoying the late afternoon sun on the mountains.

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. He sucked on my fingers and said, "Have I told you how great you look? Any man in my position who looks at another woman tonight deserves torture."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "What do you think of my perfume? Olga picked it out."

He smiled and looked at me, "That session is going to cost me a fortune, but Olga is superb at what she does. I don't think there is a man in this town who doesn't happily pay up."

In a serious tone of voice, I said, "Scott, you probably spent five thousand on me this afternoon, and god knows what this jewelry is worth. Is it rented too? But what I want to know is, why the buildup? Why is the friend of the family arriving dressed to kill on your arm? Who am I supposed to impress?"

He looked at me with another one of those interior smiles. "Ok, ok, you're not only beautiful, but you're too damned smart. There's a long story, and a short story. We don't have time for more than the short story right now, but I promise to give you the whole version later.

"But before I fill you in, the jewelry is from a friend of Mom's who lives in Flagstaff and insisted on my having it when I said I was looking for something nice for my sister. So it's all yours, regardless of whatever else happens. Ok?"

I really did get emotional over that. "Darn you, brothers aren't supposed to be nice to their bratty superior sisters. What did I ever do to make you so nice to me now?"

He looked over at me and said softly, "Hey, I've admired you since I was twelve, it just wasn't cool to admit it. And you did make my life hard for a while there. But just say to yourself, 'I can't believe it, my brother likes me!' "

Before I could respond, he broke in, "We'll be there soon, so here's the deal for this reception. When Xtrax IPO'd two months ago, my bank account got big. Really big this time. Most of it is still in restricted stock, but the company is looking good and the restrictions are lifted in a year. I could have stayed, but like other Valley guys, I have an itch to move on. I know a lot of the people who will be here, and they all know, or have guessed, that I've got almost a hundred million to put somewhere if I want to. So we will be in a lot of conversation about "promising ideas" tonight. Thank God, it only lasts two hours before they have to go to the next event. And it's so disappointing that you and I have an unavoidable commitment to meet some friends."

He smiled at me. I smiled back, thinking this was a really high class seduction.

"I've been thinking some more about who you are. What if you are an acquaintance from college whom I've recently recruited to be one of the principals in my new project, the details of which are top secret. We won't let on that you know your way around semiconductor engineering, but you can drop some tantalizing hints. They are going to be so mesmerized by how you look, they won't be able to remember anything except that Scott Thomas has this fantastic woman with brains behind his latest project."

"Which is what we want them to think," he added.

I grabbed one of his hands in mine and squeezed. "And this recruiting bit, is that real? Not just for a party story?"

He looked at me with a glance that was so brother Scott from years ago. Full of ideas and trying them out on me. Ready to cry if I didn't like them.

"Well, uh, this is not how I wanted this to happen, but actually, yes. I really do hope you'll quit whatever you're doing and join up with me."

I pressed his hand to my breast. To my very full and perfumed breast. It felt good.

"Say 'Please, pretty please, Karen, will you join my project?' "

Now the uncertain look was gone, replaced by a megawatt smile. He felt my nipple under his fingers and squeezed it gently, then pulled my enclosing hand up to his lips and licked it. He didn't know it, but that lick jolted me down where things were getting squishy.

He almost whispered, "Please, pretty please, Karen, will you join my project?"

I counted slowly to five, "Yes."

"Oh my god, you will? That's terrific."

In the distance, the lights of the Biltmore were shining in the twilight. Here I was, all dressed up and my body shaking all over. I felt like I had just been proposed to.

Maybe I had.

Chapter 4 - A Reception Visit Cut Short

As we pulled up to the valet stand, I turned to Scott and said, "What's my name"

He looked puzzled for a second, and then said, "Of course, you have to have a name. And it has to be easy to remember for us both. Hang on a second while we get the car taken care of."

A very handsome and very black attendant was opening my door. "Welcome to the Biltmore, Ma'am." His eyes were all over me. I reached out my hand and let him pull me out of the car. The dress, top and bottom, behaved itself. I blessed Olga and Simone.

"Thank you very much. These sports cars are so low. I'm never sure I'm not going to fall out of my dress!"

"Well, that does happen, Ma'am. But we're always happy to be of assistance." He grinned at me and I smiled back, pressing my hip into his.

Scott took my arm and as we climbed up the steps, said, "What was that slutty behavior about?

I ignored him, feeling slutty indeed and liking it.

"What's my name?"

"Katherine Brandon. The K goes with Karen, and the Brandon goes with Brandon de Wilde, that child actor."

"Do my friends call me Kate or Kath?"

He looked me up and down. "I think they call you Kim. Your best friend in grade school was a Katherine and there weren't any other girls named Kim, so you adopted the nickname. OK?"

"And what do you call me?"

He hesitated as we approached the reception table, then whispered, "I'll tell you later, business partner."

I'd been to a lot of receptions like this in my marketing job, so the crush, the alcohol, the hard handshakes, the flying business cards, and the earnest attempts to get a pitch out in thirty seconds or less were familiar.

As Scott came back from the bar with wine for both of us, a silver haired man approached with outstretched arms, "Scott, I am so glad you made it!"

Scott introduced us. "Katherine, this is Antonio Sandona; Antonio, my partner Katherine Brandon. Antonio is CEO of the Arizona Technology Alliance and one of the people who helped me when things needed help."

"Katherine! I am so pleased to meet you. I can't imagine why you would partner with this unemployed chip architect, but it is an honor to have someone of your beauty gracing our humble reception this evening."

Antonio was smooth, very smooth all the way to his Italian accent and expensive, well tailored suit.

"Mr. Sandona, it really is a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the compliment." Looking around the room, I said, "There are many beautiful women here this evening."

Scott broke in, "Antonio, I urgently must talk to two of my old colleagues at Xtrax. Are you escorting someone tonight? Would it be too much of an imposition for you to see that Katherine says hello to some people? "

Antonio brightened up immediately, "Scott, I am so pleased to now have someone to escort! "

I gave Scott the woman's look that means 'do not abandon me' and he disappeared into the crowd.

Making conversation, I said, "Antonio, how do you survive a life of bringing people together to talk about bits and bytes and chips and microns?"

"My dear Katherine, it is sheer drudgery, interrupted by moments of bliss when I have the opportunity to meet someone like you. Tell me, what is Scott's next project and what part of it are you involved with?"

Nothing like going for the jugular, I thought to myself. I laughed and said, "Antonio, we are already in prospectus and I can't say a word, not a single word!"