The Project Pt. 02

Story Info
A crossdressing fantasy gone too far.
3.6k words
4.41
44.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris tossed and turned in his bed as he tried to get his mind off his date with Delilah Saturday night. Finally he drifted off only to wake up in a cold sweat at 3am. The anticipation rushed back to him as he lay awake wondering, thinking, excited at the evening that lay before him. He thought about his clothes, makeup, shoes, but most of all he wondered what Delilah was going to help him with.

The last time Chris heard from Delilah was Monday, which made him a bit nervous, but he tried not to think anything of it. Half of him was hoping that she was going to cancel at the last minute. It was usually how things went after he confessed his desires, but somehow he knew that Delilah was different and very serious about this, almost too serious.

Chris decided to send Dee a quick message to confirm. Immediately, his phone buzzed with an incoming message. It was Dee confirming their plans and asking what he was doing up so late with their big night only hours away. She ended her message 'Kisses, MD.' Chris wondered what 'MD' meant, but dismissed it as a typo, and tried to fall back to sleep.

To relax, Chris decided he needed to pleasure himself. Quickly he pulled up some pics he had stored on his phone. Flicking through them his cock became enlarged. He stroked it slowly, imagining the girls in the pics in front of him and how they would feel against his body. With each new pic he could feel his orgasm building. His breath hastened and his hand moved faster up and down his shaft. He flicked again and a picture of Delilah posing in a bathroom mirror appeared on the screen. Chris's dick swelled at the sight of her pursed ruby lips, breasts straining the seams of her shirt, and hip hugging jeans, accentuating her feminine form. He could hold it no longer as he eye fucked the picture of her. His body convulsed and his manhood erupted in a flow of white liquid.

In room 429 of Hotel Rue, Dee was preparing for the evening.

"Now Stefan, I need you and Fiona here early so you are ready when our guest arrives. She will be bringing her own things, but make sure she uses the foundation wear I have laid out in the bed. She's to be here at 6 and I'll arrive around 8 to make sure she's ready. I've got special plans for her, so do your absolute best! I know you will, you always do! Kisses!" Dee hung up the phone.

Dee unfolded the garments she wanted her guest to wear, and laid them out on the bed.

"Yes, my finest project," she said to herself under her breath and left the room to prepare herself for the night.

Chris hoisted the suitcase out of the trunk of his car. He began walking towards the hotel entrance, subconsciously hesitating with every step. He knew this was everything he could have dreamt of, but somehow he felt uneasy.

"It's only one night," he said, trying to pep himself up, "try to enjoy it. It might be the only time."

He arrived at room 429, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door opened and a smiling man and woman greeted him.

"Hello!" the man said in an effeminate voice, "you must be Chris! I'm Stefan, and this is my assistant Fiona! Pleased to meet you, do come in!"

"Is Delilah here?" Chris queried.

"She'll be here shortly. She asked us to help get you ready for your big night." Stefan answered taking Chris' suitcase and handing it to Fiona.

"Don't btw nervous, we help out D all the time. First thing is first. Please take a shower with this." Stefan handed Chris a bottle of what looked to be body wash and directed him to the bathroom.

"Just don't use that on your face or hair. Ok?" Stefan remarked, "Now scoot, we have much to do and little time to do it."

Chris stepped into the bathroom. The shower was already running and the steam filled the room. He wondered why he wasn't to get the wash in his hair, and what did Stefan mean about helping Delilah all the time? These thoughts followed him into the shower. The wash was tingling all over his body and the warm water felt good. While he washed his hair he could feel the water pooling at his feet. He opened his eyes to see the drain clogged with gobs of hair.

"What the?" he said as he looked down at his body and his cock.

He was now completely hairless!

Chris panicked, "Stefan!" he yelled, "Stefan!"

"Yes, sir?" Stefan, peaked in the door.

Chris looked at the shower floor the around the curtain.

"What did you give me?!" Chris shrieked.

"Oh that's just a body hair remover wash. Don't worry your hair will be back in a few weeks. D said you were interested in looking as believable as possible and I don't know any women with hairy legs. Now finish up, we've got to get moving." and he closed the door.

Still in shock at his now hairless body Chris stepped out of the shower to towel off. The towel felt strange against his skin. His penis became erect as he continued drying his very naked body, gulping down his nervousness.

"It's only a night, "he said again trying to pep himself up once again, but this was unexpected.

Chris began breathing heavily, rubbing his hands over his smooth skin. He went to look in the mirror but realized there wasn't one. A knock at the door broke his trance.

"Almost done hun?" Stefan said through the door.

"Yes," Chris replied.

He looked around for his clothes, but they were gone! On the counter was a bottle of lotion, a razor, a strange looking pair of underwear, and a note. 'Please lotion your body, shave your face and put on these underwear. D'

Chris picked up the strange looking underwear. They were made of a soft rubber skin like material. The seat of the underwear had an opening in between the molded cheeks. In the crotch there was a rubber sheath that pointed backward towards the anus. The crotch of the underwear looked like folds of skin with a narrow strip of hair surrounding the folds. Then Chris realized that these were a pair of fake vagina panties! His heart beat fast. He'd always wanted to try some but the expense of a good pair was it of reach for him.

Excitedly he slipped the panties over his feet and slid them up his legs. He surmised the sheath pointing backwards was for his penis. An opening at the end of the sheath was so he could pee like a lady. His penis enlarged as he slipped it into the sheath. He felt his erection tighten against the walls of the sheath. Pulling the panties up completely they felt tighter than he thought they would. They almost felt like they were molding to his body. The rear material sunk between his ass cheeks and the rear hole almost perfectly aligned with his asshole. He wiggled and turned to the side to check himself out.

His sex had disappeared, replaced by man made folds of rubber shaped to look like a vagina. His erection pressed harder against its encasement. Fascinated, he plunged a finger in his new sex. He could feel his finger touching the base of his shaft. Another knock at the door snapped him back.

"Almost finished!" he called before Stefan could ask.

Chris hurried with the lotion and shaved, interested to see what other surprises D had in store. He then realized there was nothing else in the bathroom for him to wear. He had to walk out to two strangers completely naked.

Stefan and Fiona were anxiously waiting, knowing that D did not take kindly to delays.

The bathroom door slowly opened and Chris peaked around it, "Can I have a robe?"

"No sweety, just get out here, we have lots to do. We'll have you dressed in no time." Stefan said with an impatient tone and motioning to Fiona.

Fiona grabbed the undergarment off the bed and made her way towards the bathroom.

"Let's get this on you," she said handing Chris what looked to be a flesh colored leotard with half legs and breast forms.

It was made from the same curious material that the pussy panties were made from. He slipped in the leotard through the opening in the neck and pulled it up to his waist. The legs stretched down his thighs to just above his knees and he slipped his arms through the arm holes. He looked down and noticed that although it felt tight to his skin his hips and chest looked wrinkled, like there was too much material in the suit.

Fiona turned him around and played with something in the back of the suit. He felt her pressing repeatedly in his lower back. Slowly the wrinkled material became smoother and inside the suit he could feel pressure on his thighs and ass.

"A few more pumps and then we'll get your chest squared away." she said.

She fiddled again with the back of the suit and flipped him around again, grabbing his hips. She smoothed them with her hands.

"Excellent! Perfect curves!" she admired, "There is a release valve for the air bladders that give you your shapely ass and hips, but you'll need help to reach it because it's in the lower back of the suit. And now let's get you some boobs girlfriend!"

Fiona peeled back the nipples molded into the suit to reveal two hidden fill ports. She attached a small hose to each breast. The other end of the hose was plugged into a small canister that had a handle on it. She began pumping the handle. Chris could feel something warm in the breast forms.

"I'm filling your breast forms with a saline gel solution. They will feel just like the real thing when I'm done." Fiona explained.

She finished pumping and folded the nipples back over fill holes. Chris looked down his body, unable to see anything below his large breasts. He ran his hands over himself. The penis sheath tightened.

"Come my dear," Stefan took his hand, "so little to do and so much time." he quipped leading Chris to a stylists chair in the middle of the room.

"Now we will polish you up for your big night!" Stefan exclaimed.

A blonde wig perched on a mannequin head faced him on a table full of makeup. Stefan and Fiona quickly got to work on their subject, Stefan working on Chris' face with Fiona giving him a mani-pedi. Chris leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes. Brushes swept across his face, sponges dabbed and smeared.

"Keep your eyes closed," Stefan said as he pressed gently on Chris's eyelids.

"Lashes," Chris thought.

Pressure on his fingers, "Nails," he mused. He felt a sweep across his head, wig, he guessed. Chris continued to keep his eyes closed enjoying the pampering.

"All done!" Stefan exclaimed.

Chris snapped out of his trance.

"Stand please. Let's get some clothes in you!" Fiona rushed in with a deep plunge under wire black bra and snapped the closure.

Next she produced a purple shoe box and a black dress. Chris stepped into the black dress and Fiona slid it up over his hips and Chris slid his arms through the straps. Fiona tugged at the dress in the back as she zipped it up.

Stefan took Chris shoulders and sat him back in the chair. Stefan began teasing and brushing Chris's hair. Meanwhile Fiona was at his feet slipping on a pair of high heel shoes.

"All done! You look wonderful! Mistress D is going to be very impressed!" Stefan announced.

"Mistress D?" Chris thought, "why did he call her that?"

"Want to have a look Chloe?" Stefan asked.

Astonished, Chris wondered how Stefan knew his female name, whom he had told to no one.

"I'll handle it from here Stefan," Dee said opening the door, "You and Fiona have done a marvelous job! You've really outdone yourselves this time. She's quite an exquisite piece. Now please leave us."

Stefan and Fiona dismissed themselves, "Yes Mistress. Good luck Chloe, you look amazing!" they said as they left.

Chris was shocked to see Dee. Gone were her long curls, replaced instead by shorter black hair styled in a bob fashion. Her ample chest was no longer concealed by a flowing blouse. A tight black dress hugged her voluptuous curves, and her freshly painted toenails peaked through the toe of a pair of black heels. In her hand was a small shinny clutch that she tapped against her cheek as she eyed the woman standing before her.

"Come my dear. Let's have a look at you in the mirror." Dee said grabbed Chris around the waist.

Chris wobbled on his heels as Dee guided him towards the mirror.

"I give you Chloe." said as Dee flipped the mirror around.

Chris' penis tightened in it's sheath as he gazed in the mirror at a tall blonde that was definitely not him. His hand moved with the woman in the mirror but he could not fathom that he was the woman. His hands traced his hips up to his breasts pausing to give a squeeze. Fiona was right! They felt like real breasts! He turned and looked at his perfectly shaped ass stretching the black dress to its limit.

"Wow," he marveled, "I can't believe it."

"Repeat. In a feminine voice," Dee commanded.

Chris obliged.

"Better. Now walk for me."

Chris strutted across the room.

"Excellent! Remember to keep your shoulders back, swing your hips and lead with your heel. Here's your purse, Chloe. Now come, we are late!" Dee opened the door and waited for Chris to walk out the door.

Chris hesitated. He didn't think it would be happening so fast.

"Take a deep breathe Chloe, you look amazing. No one is going to doubt your femininity, but you may get advances from men," Dee said as she motioned towards the door.

The door slammed behind Chris, and Dee slipped the key into her purse. There was no going back now. As they walked to the elevator he hoped no one would see them. The doors closed and Chris breathed a sigh of relief, but when they opened in the busy lobby and he gulped, hesitating again.

Dee grabbed his hand and pulled him, "Come, our cab is waiting!"

Their heels clicked across the tiled lobby floor as they made their way to the door. Chris looked around at the people. No one seemed to notice the two women as they crossed.

The bellman opened the taxi door.

"Where to ladies," Asked the cabbie?

"Cafe 451," Dee said.

"Cafe 451?!" Chris thought, "that's going to be packed at this time!"

In the taxi Dee turned to Chris, "You are now Chloe. Relax and enjoy your new life."

She placed her hand on Chris's thigh as she said this and then started to slide her hand up towards his crotch. Chris felt a tingling and a tightening of the sheath. He twitched, she slid her hand higher, then under his dress. Her painted nail probed his sex. He could feel it on the base of his shaft. With her hand in his pussy, she leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"I'll let you finish later my sweet," she whispered.

Chris's dick swelled and throbbed.

"You are Chloe," Dee said as the taxi stopped and she jumped out.

Chris reached for the handle opened the door and swung his legs out. The heels clicked on the pavement.

"I am Chloe." he said to himself.

"Let's get you some wine," Dee suggested and lead Chloe to the bar, "our table will be ready shortly. Order us some drinks while I freshen up dear."

Dee left Chloe for the ladies room. Chloe could feel her heart thumping hard in her chest. She made her way to the bar.

"What will it be miss?"

"Two merlots, "Chloe's voice cracked.

Chloe looked around, a man across the bar smiled and raised his drink to her, she quickly turned away. Chloe looked at her phone wondering where Dee could be. She was nearly done with her wine, when she saw Dee across the bar talking with two other attractive women. Dee was pointing at Chloe, waving. The women looked over and they all started coming towards Chloe.

"Chloe, please meet my good friends, Anastasia and Juliana."

"Hi, you can call me Ana."

"And call me Julia. Dee has told us so much about you Chloe. So you're hear on business for a few days?"

"Come ladies, our table is ready," Dee interrupted.

"Oh no! They are joining us for dinner?!" Chloe panicked. The four sat at a table in the window.

"Excuse me," Chloe said, "I must use the rest room, and dismissed herself from the table. Dee followed.

In the bathroom Chloe entered a stall. Dee stopped the door before it closed.

"Chloe, I hope you don't mind inviting the girls. I told them about you, how you're here for business, pharmaceutical sales, but nothing about your secret. That's our secret."

Dee grabbed Chloe's waist and pull her hips in towards her own. She ran her hand up Chloe's body, squeezing her beast as she leaned in to kiss Chloe. Chloe was surprised at Dee's actions, but quickly reciprocated the kiss and began to explore Dee's body with her hands. Dee, stopped Chloe's groping.

"In time my sweet, in time. You must earn that privilege. Now be a good girl and hurry along. We can't keep our party waiting," Dee said leaving the bathroom.

Chloe was left frustrated and curious how she was going to earn anything. She finished primping and returned to the table.

"Chloe!" Ana started, and leaned in, "we were just talking about our strange fetishes. Julia's thing is bondage and spanking, Delilah is into lipstick lesbians, among other things, and I've had this fantasy about being with a trans person. Sometimes, I masturbate to guys being forced into dressing and acting like women. What's your thing?"

The table got silent, "Well," Chloe started, "I umm."

Chloe saw the full wine glass, picked it up and took a sip, gathering her bravery. She shot a glance at Dee, who had a smirk in her face, and gathered that this was all her doing.

"Well," Chloe began, "I do have a thing for high heels."

"Come now, you can do better than that. Don't be shy." Dee scowled, tipping her wine glass toward Chloe.

"Ok, well one of my fetishes..."

"You've got multiples?!" Juliana interrupted.

"Yes, one of them," Chloe continued, "is along the lines of bondage, but it's a little more specific. I enjoy being immobilized in a plaster or fiberglass cast, and being at the mercy of my captor."

Everyone's eyes got wide. They had never heard such a thing, but were completely fascinated. Chloe recanted her interest and how she became aware of her fetish over dinner. The women were captivated, and Dee was impressed. Dinner concluded and they were about to leave. Ana and Juliana hugged Dee and Chloe, and said their goodbyes.

Dee and Chloe hailed a cab and hopped in.

"I'm most impressed with your performance tonight my dear," Dee commented, "you were a wonderful date. Care for a night cap?"

"It would be my pleasure," Chloe responded.

When they arrived at the hotel they went into the bar and ordered drinks. Dee questioned Chloe about her fetishes and desires. After their 3rd drinks arrived Chloe excused herself to use the bathroom. In the bathroom she looked in the mirror. No longer was it a guy dressed in drag that she saw but instead a confident, sexy woman.

"I could get used to this, "she thought, and the sheath tightened once again.

Chloe primped her hair, straightened her dress and walked back to the bar. When she got there she noticed Dee was gone and Dee's glass was empty. Chloe sat down and found a note tucked under her martini glass.

She read it as she sipped her drink, "Chloe - It has been a wonderful evening. It would make me happy if you would join me in my room for the night. I have something special I would like you to be part of. If you decide not to join me please use this key for your own room where your things have been deposited. Your presence is requested in the next 10 minutes if you wish to continue. If not please let me thank you for a wonderful time, but our time together will be at an end. OX MD"

Chloe thought for a minute. "At an end? What did that mean?"

Chloe did have a great time this evening and she really didn't want it to end. She downed the rest of the martini and headed off to Dee's room. She had to find out what else was in store.

When Chloe got to the door she could really feel the effects of the martinis. She knocked wobbling on her heels, and the door opened. The room was dark, and she walked in.

12