The Project Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While that rattled inside both of us, I donned a tee shirt and a pair of capris. Deliberately, there was only me inside. If Sylvia noticed I was commando, that was fine. The guys could notice too, if they were interested.

I put Scott to work, carefully dismembering the broccoli into florettes, peeling the tiny carrots and onions, and helping me with the roux.

"This is going to be a nice dinner, so don't get too drunk with your muscleman."

"Yes, ma'am." He sounded like Alphonse and I gave him a good hip check. His fingers creeping up the inside of the tee shirt froze me in place. "No fair. You can have more later."

Sylvia led up the stairs promptly at six. She was tall, almost as tall as Alphonse, and was wrapped in a brightly flowered silk print. Hair fixed in a bun revealing a long elegant neck. No heels but black fashion sneakers that looked fabulous.

We fell into a tight hug. She said, "I am so happy to meet superwoman. How did you ever fall in with these two?"

I whispered, "If you want the truth, it was better than moping about my ex."

I quickly added, "That was before tunnels and Russians and getting shot at."

"Alphonse tells me you don't give up easy."

We worked on the dinner side by side as the guys fought over the drinks. I received a margarita and Sylvia had a giant mai tai placed in front of her. She punched her boyfriend, "You'll be carrying me out of here after that!"

He fondled her silky behind, "Wouldn't be the first time."

Her stare and her finger pointed to the other room. "Go."

I said quietly, "He really has the hots for you."

"I know. I love him dearly, but my family thinks I'm marrying a car hop. I told him some of what he really does has to surface before a wedding."

"Good girl. I think Scott wants to invent a new identity for me so we can marry."

"Oh my. That would burn a lot of bridges."

"Yes. What if we just live together? Put his name on the birth certificate?"

Her arms wrapped around my chest. "What counts is love. Even inside you, they can sense love."

"If we get to babies, will you be my doula?"

A very long hug was broken by a quiet, "I might just do that. Maybe we can be each other's doula?"

I laughed and butt fisted her. "Yes. That will cause a big ruckus. Just what we want to keep the relatives at bay!"

Dinner was fun. Sylvia and I talked past the men, leaving them frowning and us laughing. Alphonse threatened, "We can get tough, if that's what you want."

I stared him down. "We will go off our birth control."

They looked at each other. "Damn."

I gestured to the black couple, "You are guests, go in the other room and I will bring dessert and coffee."

Scott cleared and nudged me in the kitchen. "Bad girl."

I kissed his ear, arm around his neck. "I never get a chance to tease when we are alone. I need some girl power now and then."

He lifted me in the air for another hot kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hung on tight.

"Threatening us with babies is a big tease. Especially from you."

I whispered in his ear, "That conversation we had made me all shook up!"

Dessert was strawberries with ice cream and liqueur. We curled up in their laps and let the men feed us spoonfuls. We kissed here and there as a reward.

I collected the dishes and was walking to the kitchen when Alphonse asked Scott, "What next, boss?"

With me glancing from the sink, Scott laughed and said, "Karen has convinced Sandona that our new enterprise is locating here and will be looking for talent. How would you like to be head of Security and External Affairs?"

"Damn, Sylvia's parents might let us get married!"

"Wait a minute. What's this External Affairs business? If I get a ring, you are on a short leash, buster!"

I bulldozed my way into Scott's arms. "You big bag of tricks, we don't even have a business plan!"

He nuzzled my neck and whispered loudly, "Startups only have dreams, honey."

I grabbed Sylvia and we stood across the room, fingers pointing at them. "No weddings, no babies, no nothing until you two get your act together. And that includes finishing the present mess with the Russians and the CIA!"

Sylvia and I linked arms and did a few high kicks. She crooned, "We don't need men, we have each other..."

I came in with, "Nerds, nerds, we don't need nerds..."

With a quick look at each other, they launched in our direction. Big male hands were seriously under our clothes and I wondered whether they would take us right there on the rug.

Alphonse said in a low frightening voice, "Scott, we could string them up on either side of that door. Take turns. Make life interesting for bad girls."

Scott's arms had me pinned tightly to his chest. "Alphonse, how did we fall for two devils with slutty instincts?"

"Scott, this was a terrible mistake, allowing them to meet. They are ganging up on us."

I said, "Yes, we are. The babies need security. No more catting around. Sylvia and I are going to be officers of the new company. With votes and stock!"

The two women sat on their men. Sylvia looked at me with raised eyebrows. She was going to be part of the new company? I reached for her hand. "Don't worry, Scott has money to spare for the new startup. We need your kind of experience to get the operation off the ground. He does design, I do optics, you do circuits, and Alphonse keeps the world under control."

Alphonse sighed and reached to tickle his lover. "Scott, she just handed you the business plan. I think we are in big trouble."

I nestled into Scott's side, "Yes, big trouble. All the sex you can handle, an exciting new business to launch, a marriage if you behave, and a baby or two if you can deliver."

Scott sighed, "Buddy, I think we have been had. In the best possible way."

Sylvia and I were delivering lots of kisses. "So you accept our conditions?"

Alphonse was at the door with Sylvia in his arms. "I'm taking my woman home. We need to talk."

Scott was still lying on the floor, a happy smile on his face. I threw each item of my clothing at him until I was bare. "I'll be in the bedroom if you are interested."

I lay spread eagled on the bed, eyes closed, ears open. I could hear the sink running. He was washing dishes and keeping me in suspense. I relaxed, thinking about the rapid fire action of the last thirty minutes. Did I actually agree to marry him? How was that going to work? God knows I want him.

There was a noise and he was rolling me in a large towel. Lotion drizzled on my front. Warm fingers rubbing it in. God, I was horny and in suspense. Was he mad? Had the women gone too far?

His lips were gentle and his tongue explored mine carefully. The lotioned fingers were making their way down my chest, my stomach, and between my legs. I moaned quietly and squeezed his fingers. What about a cock? A nice hard demanding cock?

His fingers were very distracting, but he said, "The best decision I ever made in my life was asking you to be my partner."

I licked his ear and gasped, "Girls like compliments. Your fingers are bringing me off, right this second!" I wailed and twisted and couldn't escape his assault. "Oh Scott. Damn, that is good. Enough fingers, give me your cock!"

In a moment, I was clasped to his front, sliding irresistibly down on the giant cock. He walked us around the apartment. Up against a door, banging me hard. Settling my ass on the kitchen table and banging harder, his hands on my rear driving the shaft deeper. I realized I had been coming for several minutes, clenching and moaning and losing my mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just collapsed in a faint.

I revived in the shower, his hands shampooing my hair as I clung tightly. This was the big strong man I teased and loved. Could we possibly put our two lives together?

I came back for the second time to find him offering a mug of mint tea. My tongue found his. "Please don't go anywhere. After tonight, I am all yours."

His hand caressed the side of my face. "What about those terrible conditions?"

"Terrible? I thought they were sort of loving."

"They are. Will you marry me? I promise to love, honor and obey."