The Projectionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Greater powers means greater responsibilities.
2.3k words
4.5
16.2k
6
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

A series of mishaps had provided me with an incredible gift of entering people's minds. It allowed me to see through their eyes, read their thoughts, feel their sensations, and to some extent manipulate their actions. I had used it on my wife, Amber a number of times to decrease her inhibitions to the degree where she would literally jump me at the mere thought of sex.

At my office, I discovered through reading her thoughts that my Executive Assistant, Cheryl was actually in lust with me. She needed no mental persuasion for us to engage in consensual adult activities.

It was Saturday morning and it was our usual golf game. The eight of us, Dunny, Terry, Sam, Robert, Al, Allister, Morton and I made up the two random foursomes. To make things fair and make up teams, each of us threw one of our balls into a bag, mixed then separated in to two groups of four. Where ever your ball was, was the group you played in. Today I was with Terry, Al and Morton. Terry was the best of the group; of either group. Worst score of the day paid for lunch and drinks after the game so Terry very rarely paid. In fact, I can't remember the last time he lost. Maybe today was the day.

The round went as predicted. Terry was ahead in our group by five strokes by the 12th hole. Thirteen was a short par 3 but all carry over water. At the back of the green was a Sahara sized sand trap making club selection important.

Terry had the honours. I quickly projected myself into his mind and guided his hand towards an iron. Terry pulled out a club, looked at it and then proceeded to tee up his ball. Taking his stance and baring down, Terry drew the club back before taking his mighty swing.

"Whiff!" I made him completely miss the ball.

"What the fuck!" Terry swore as we all laughed at his complete miss. "I haven't whiffed a ball in... Decades!"

With increased determination, Terry took his stance again. This time he had no problems contacting the white orb but it skyrocketed upwards. The ball flew but only three quarters of the way before splashing down in the pond.

Terry was gobsmacked. Then he looked at his club. "Holy Christ! I grabbed my 9 instead of my 6!"

We could tell he was fuming hot. At the drop area, which still required some carry over the water, he over hit the green and ended up in the sand trap. One on and one putt for a 6 on his card. Al and I parred while Morton birdied.

Next hole, Terry so was irate, I didn't even have to do anything. A long par 5, Al and Morton were in the fairway, I was just in the first cut. We could tell Terry wanted to tear the cover off the ball. He swung so hard, he nearly came out of his shoes.

Those who play golf know the harder you try the worse it becomes. Terry's results reinforce that knowledge. His ball went a mile; a mile left into the woods. "Fuck!" as his club went helicoptering down the fairway.

In the end, Terry was three shots down to the next lowest score. We all enjoyed steaks and wine on him. Well most of us anyways. I sensed something was bothering Robert, but I didn't want to invade my friend's privacy.

"Hey guys!" Robert spoke up but didn't seem comfortable. "I hope you'll all be there for the get together... You know for that new opportunity I mentioned before?"

While the guys all acknowledged Robert, it killed the mood so they all left for the showers but I wanted some alone time before going home. I knew Amber would want to fuck as soon as I walked through the door and my dick was already sore from this morning's fuck session with her. I flopped down in a big, comfy lounge chair with my drink. With no one in the bar except for Kristina the lone server, I enjoyed the quiet seclusion. Then in walked Sara.

Sara was the women's perennial club champion and rather snooty because of it. She was a fairly attractive, lanky blond with a nice rack. The shortish, white golf skirt she had on showed off her slender but shapely legs. She took a chair opposite to mine; her back towards the bar and front entrance.

"Hi Gere!" Sara smiled. "How was the game today? I heard Terry bought!"

"Hello Sara. Yeah, and we all made sure he paid for it too." I grinned not at all regretting Terry's manipulation... well maybe a little.

"So Gere." Sara started. I knew the only reason why she would speak to me was for a favour. I was right. "Robert is starting a new venture and is looking for investors."

Oh, I forgot to mention that Sara was the spouse of Robert with whom we played golf with. She treated all of her husband's friends with contempt. He was a very successful entrepreneur who was always looking for more opportunities. Knowing he was rich and successful, everyone believed Sara played, trapped and married him for those reasons. Outwardly to the uninformed, they were a happy couple but privately Robert told me that their sham marriage was much less than ideal. At home, they were in separate bedrooms; sexual contact was limited to sterile public kisses and no intimacy. If he were to divorce without cause, it would cost him millions.

"I wonder if I can sucker Gere into helping Robert in this lame new project." I read her thoughts.

"Bitch!" I thought to myself. Of course the guys had already talked with Robert about it. He told us it was actually Sara's venture that he was forced to support. He also confided it probably wasn't going to be successful so please don't invest in it. Sara would profit but others would probably lose.

We talked a bit more as I pretended not to know anything about the project. I asked questions I already knew the answers to as my infiltration of Sara's thoughts continued. "Hmmm. Gere isn't too bad looking. No wonder Amber always wants to jump his bone. From what she tells us, his cock is really nice and big."

"Amber, my wife talks to her friends about me and my cock?" I thought to myself. "Maybe I should..."

I started to manipulate her thoughts. I watched as I made her entire body feel as if she was relaxing in her hot tub at home. Her eyes closed. Her knees parted slightly; enough for me to see the pink panties she wore beneath. As I made her mind drift, I mentally started to play with her clit. Her breathing was hard and deep. As her nipples engorged, they poked through the thin material of her golf shirt. She bit her lips as her legs parted wider. A darker pink stain started to grow on her panties.

While I empathically felt what she was feeling, I was able to sit back in my chair and enjoy the show. My hard cock formed a big tent in my light material pants.

I was no longer influencing her mind as Sara arched back slightly. She pulled her skirt up and slipped her inside her panties. I watched as her fingers played with herself. She lifted her bum and pushed down her sopping panties to her knees. Her thighs spread wider; her hand spread her lips as she masturbated her hard clit. I felt she was about to climax. So was I and I didn't even have to jerk myself off. Sara lifted her bum from the chair and arched strongly upwards. She moaned. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh fuck!"

Hot juices streamed from her gaping hole as I creamed the inside of my underwear. A dark patch grew on my light coloured khakis.

I withdrew myself from Sara's thoughts. Kristina was looking in our direction to see what the noise was. Sara had collapsed back into the chair and was panting heavily. Suddenly her eyes popped open. She looked at her soaked hand covered in her pussy cum, then at me. The realisation of what she just did and where caused her to panic. She slammed her legs shut and stood up to run away but she forgot to pull up her panties which had fallen around her ankles. With her first step, her foot caught and she went tumbling forward landing in my lap.

She struggled to kick off her panties. I calmed her thoughts so she was able to step out of her wet panties then went to go change.

Still engaged in her mind, I found myself inside the women's change room. Tiffany (Allister's wife) was standing in front of her locker, naked. I felt the sudden surge of excitement in Sara's mind. She looked around before cradling the back of Tiffany's neck and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss.

Tiffany, according to Allister, was bisexual but was not involved with any of our significant others. He would often describe their threesomes to me over a number of snifters. Tiffany dropped to her knees and lifted up Sara's skirt. She was surprised to see Sara's wet, puffy naked cunt. Sara fell against the lockers as Tiffany attacked her slit with a hot tongue. It was a matter of seconds before Sara came again. Both naked, they joined each other in a shower stall.

"Gere? Can I get you anything else?" Kristina jolted me back to the lounge. "Oh! I'm sorry if I surprised you."

"What? Oh, no I'm good thanks." I recovered enough to answer. "Sorry. Guess I just nodded off a bit."

"I'm just closing off. Sam will take over if you need anything." Kristina nodded towards Samantha. "Oh! Did you spill your drink on to your pants?"

"Uh.. Er.. Yeah!" I stammered looking at my cum stained crotch area. "I guess I did when I nodded off a bit."

Kristina bent over to pick something up from the floor. Sara's panties dangled from her index finger. "Are these yours? Did you want to keep them?"

"Um... No."

"Well in that case." Kristina knew very well whose they were. She brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Mmm...!" Then balled them up and put them into her apron pocket.

After she left, I tried to re-establish contact back with Sara but couldn't. "Hmmm... I guess it's limited."

Then I thought. "Jeez, Robert. What a bitch! She just wants to rip off Robert's friends and associates. How can I help Robert?"

+++

Monday morning back at my office desk, my assistant Cheryl was between my thighs bobbing her head up and down on my cock. My mind wasn't on the amazing blow job I was receiving from my more than willing EA as it was on helping Robert.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Cheryl suddenly pulled her mouth off of my dick. She looked up at me with her big, crystal blue eyes as her fist softly stroked my shaft.

"Huh?" I gave my head a mental shake. "Um... No. Nothing wrong."

"Are you getting bored of me sucking you off?" Cheryl continued to stroke and probe. "Did you want to fuck my ass or something?"

"No. I could never get bored of you or your wonderful, warm mouth on my dick." I reassured her. "Sorry. Just thinking of a friend of mine who has a very bitch of a wife."

I explained the scenario. Thoughtfully, Cheryl tapped my dick against her lips pondering the situation. "I can't think of a solution, but if I do, can I help in some way? I don't like user, gold digging bitches like that."

Cheryl licked off my leaking clear pre-cum like a melting, dripping ice cream cone. Her tongue swirled around my head and then mouthed my knob. She let it pop out from her mouth. "How could I not accept her offer?"

With that, Cheryl rose from the carpet and pulled up her tight skirt. She wore stockings as garters but wore no panties. As she mounted me, her wet cunt lips permitted me to slide into her with no resistance. Deep inside of her, the sensation was a bit different. And I guess she noticed my look as I gazed into her eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I suppose I should have told you that Ted (her boyfriend) was a good, little boi so I let him cum inside me this morning." Cheryl gave me a concerned look which disappeared when I started fucking her harder. "Ooo...!"

I didn't realize how much more exciting a "sloppy seconds" fuck could be; not that it would have stopped me even if Cheryl warned me ahead of time. The thought of my sperm competing with her sissy boifriend's spurred me on even more. I lifted Cheryl onto the edge of my desk. She raised her legs over my shoulders and rubbed her stocking calves against my face knowing how much I love that. I started slamming my cock into her fuck hole as hard as I could; moving my desk a number of inches.

"Oh gawd, Jere! Come in!" Cheryl groaned. "Come inside me now!"

Although I had dumped a large load into my wife's womb this morning, the wad of cream that I spewed was just as large. "Uuh...! Oh fuck! Uuh...! Oh jezz! Uuh...! Uuh...! UUUUUHHHH...!"

Completely spent, I slowly extracted my dick leaving Cheryl with a gaping hole. There was a little bit of white back flow. I fell back into my chair and stared at my slick, slime covered dick. Cheryl immediately was on her knees again to suck me clean. My body jerked due to my dick sensitivity from my orgasm. When she was satisfied it was clean enough, she stood up. My cum had dripped from her and streaked down her nylons. She chuckled as she pulled down her skirt to hide the wet stains.

Later we strategized to find a solution. Robert and Sara were hosting that get together specifically for Sara's venture. "Could we use that to help out Robert?" The plan developed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers