The Projectionist Ch. 03

Story Info
Using my powers to help a friend.
2.2k words
4.48
13.8k
8
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Excuse me, Gere." Nancy said peeking her blond haired head through my open office door. "Cheryl isn't here and Mr. Cameron asked if you could review and sign off on these files."

I thought to myself. "Lucky Cheryl wasn't under my desk sucking my cock."

The attractive, busty blond, Nancy was the Executive Assistant to the company president, John Cameron. Originally from Montreal but of European decent, she always was fashionably attired and today with matching fire red, stiletto heels. She was a very capable EA but had many private issues especially with her finances. It seemed from what Cheryl told me, she was always owing someone.

I had Nancy take a seat while I looked over the papers. I felt something; some sort of vibe from her and it wasn't a good vibe. I pretended to continue my work as I projected myself into her mind. She was thinking of her boyfriend, Mike; it wasn't a good thought. "How am I going to tell him we are short of rent this month especially after I had to sign for his new car we just bought? How is that going to help him find a job? And those $50 cowboy steaks was something I couldn't afford let alone the bottles of wine we drank."

"Was Nancy's boyfriend taking advantage of her? What's going on" I thought to myself as I continued my intrusion. I knew him to be controlling and suspected him of being abusive toward Nancy.

"His so called friends are pigs! Didn't even have the grace to say thank you." I could feel the ire in Nancy. "And then when he made me give them all blow jobs as he watched and drank... Yech! But it seemed to please him."

She tried to justify him but I could taste her bile in my mouth.

"But when he fucked me later, he called me a stupid, bitch slut for enjoying myself. He slapped my ass so hard that sitting here still stings!"

I had met Mike a few of times at company events and took an instant dislike to him then. The unemployable dickhead acted like a big shot, very boisterous, extremely narcissistic. He pretended to be everyone's friend, pretended to know everything about everything. No one at the company really enjoyed his company. Now my dislike for him was abhorrent.

+++

As time went on, I found strengthened capabilities within my acquired talent. My ability now allowed me to project over a couple of subjects, not just a single. In a way it felt like I was the director of a movie. I discovered this change while I was on the bus and as usual I made the pretty blond sit across from me. A pretty, red headed, college student got on at the next stop and took a seat beside me. Of course I couldn't resist and projected myself into her mind.

"What a pretty women." She thought. "I bet she would taste so sweet if I lapped her pussy."

I extended my thoughts to the blond opposite. "Oh fuck! My cunt is tingling. I'm getting so horny! Oh no! Not again!"

I felt Red get more sexually excited as I observed Blond through her eyes. "Oh look! I think she's getting horny! Just look at her body language; her eyes; her lips."

"Oh fuck! I'm so turned on!" Blond suddenly spread her legs. A hand reached between to pulled aside her silky panties and then used two fingers to start masturbating.

"Oh my god!" Red thought. Then without any prompting, was between Blond's legs lapping at her dripping hole.

While I was enjoying the show, everyone else in the bus was in utter shock at the display and alerted the driver. I quickly made both Red and Blond climax immediately and hard. Blond was a squirter and sprayed Red's face and clothes. Embarrassed, both of them bolted off the back of the bus before they were thrown off by the driver.

The remainder of the ride was comparatively boring.

+++

Cheryl and I devised a plan to help Robert rid himself of his gold digging wife, Sara. Robert was a very successful entrepreneur who helped his friends and investors be financially successful as well. But this new venture of Sara's threatened to destroy any credibility with all of his faithful (and rich) investors. The informal pool gathering they had planned at their gigantic, gorgeous home was to garner funding for her project. I'm not sure who else he warned but Robert had already informed me and the rest of our golf octet that this would not be a good investment, however we were expected to attend this pending fiasco anyways.

My wife Amber loved to socialise but hated the fact that the "event" was being used to generate financial backing. I know that Sara tried to convince Amber to convince me to contribute but even she was able to easily figure out this was a bad investment. "No. I'm not going. Just tell them I'm sick."

The gala was to start late Saturday afternoon and last all evening. It was a pretty hot day so I know the pool would be in use and brought my things with me. I arrived at Robert's around 4.30 and rang the doorbell.

"Hi Jere! Thanks for coming." Robert greeted me with a firm handshake and a hug. "Where's Amber?"

"Oh, she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to spread anything to anyone just in case it was contagious." I fibbed.

Robert handed me a tumbler of Johnnie Walker Blue. I sipped on the sweet, smoky, dark tawny liqueur and felt it coat my throat on the way down. "Uh, I have a possible investor who might be interested in this venture. I invited her so I hope you don't mind."

"Jere! Do I need to remind you..." Robert glared at me alarmed. He looked around to see if anyone was within earshot. "You know... What we talked about?"

"Yeah, I know." I tried to reassure Robert. "Don't worry."

About an hour later, the front bell rang. I had changed into my trunks to enjoy the Sun and pool with everyone else but needed to refresh my drink. I watched as Sara answered the door. She gave the guest a questionable "Hello?"

"Hello." The buxom British blond answered. "I'm Cheryl; a friend of Jere. He invited us..."

"Oh... Oh! Yes. I'm Sara the host. Please come in." Sara interest peaked when she figured out the new guest was a possible investor. "Jere is at the bar."

"This is Ted." Cheryl introduced her boi friend as they entered the house.

"Jere. Your friends are here." Sara informed me.

"Hi Cheryl. Hello Ted." I gave Cheryl a warm hug. Although I had never met Ted before, I pretended he was a familiar friend and extended a warm hand. According to Cheryl, Ted normally would be dressed in alternative attire but this afternoon wore a blue shirt under a linen jacket and white pants; very pool type clothing. I laid it on thick. "Thanks for coming, Ted. I hope you brought your fat wallet."

Sara ears perked up but went to answer the door again. I played barkeep. "Drink?"

As I gave Ted a soda and poured my accomplice a white Chablis, Cheryl grabbed my bum and whispered into my ear. "Is Amber here? Can we find some private place? I'm so horny that my cunt is dripping. Teddie was a bad boi and hubby's cock is uselessly soft."

"Behave!" I warned her. "Amber is pretending to be sick, but we're here to help out Robert."

"I know!" Cheryl slid inside my swim trunks. "But I want your hard cock in me!"

"Later!" I tried to deter her advances. Meanwhile my trunks did little to disguise the huge tent pole Cheryl erected.

I showed both Ted and Cheryl the cabana to change for the pool. When they returned, almost every eye looked towards the couple. Of course I had seen Cheryl naked many times but even I was a bit flabbergasted. Her pure white bikini bra was just big enough to cover her huge breasts (I could never figure out if they were D's or DD's or even triple) and the panties barely covered her modesty. Ted was the shocker. He wore a tiny white Speedo and was obviously packing. His body was cut and you could do your washing on his abs.

I introduced them to Robert. Ted didn't say anything but Cheryl spoke. "Nice to meet you, Robert. Jere has told us about you and this opportunity. Ted is extremely interested in finding venture opportunities especially where he can get in on the ground floor. Best time to make money!"

I spied Sara. Her head jerked in our direction as soon as she heard "money." Then she spotted Ted. Her goo-goo eyes scanned him up and down. You could almost see the saliva drip from the corner of her mouth. In an instant, she was over and basically assaulted him with fake sweetness.

"Well, Ted." Sara grabbed his arm. "Let me refresh your drink and I'll give you the details. It is actually my project we are trying to raise the capital for."

"I'm sorry." Robert apologised to Cheryl and me. "I..."

Cheryl seemed unperturbed. She handed me her glass. Every guy's eyes followed her as she walked onto the diving board. Three steps and a perfect swan dive. She barely made a ripple in the crystal pool water. I held up a hand to stopped Robert and give him a knowing glance.

The evening went late. A number of us were relaxing in the huge hot tub. While I made sure to sit across safely from Cheryl, I mentally persuaded Sara to sit next to Ted; so close that their bodies were touching. I convinced her that the aerating bubbles would hide any submerged view. It did most of the time. Randomly, the bubbles would dissipate enough for me to see below. Still in a mind meld with her, I felt that Sara's hand was on Ted's thigh. He made no attempt to remove it and said nothing. Then, her hand was inside his Speedo's. Finally, she pulled him out and was jerking him off. All the while she was pretending to coo him so he would invest in her scheme.

Suddenly the jets stopped and so did the bubbles. I felt the panic, then watched Sara react and pull her hand away as if it touched fire. Flustered, she quickly rose up and announced. "Oh, it's the timer. I need a drink anyways so I'll restart the jets. Anyone else want a refresh?"

Cheryl asked for another Chablis and a few others asked for refills. "Ted. Why don't you go help Sara with the drinks?"

By that time, the residual effervescence had cleared and Ted had managed to cover himself up. He carefully got out from the tub but his erection was obvious to all. Sara restarted the timer and led Ted back to the kitchen.

People continued to converse but through Sara's eyes, I was able to spy into the kitchen. Ted was standing there unmoving. His eyes were closed and head tilted back. I nodded at Cheryl.

"Robert. Can I talk with you in private for a few minutes?" Cheryl asked. "Is there a place where we can go?"

"Uh, sure!" Robert responded. "My office inside, I guess."

"Can Jere accompany us?" Cheryl added. "I just need a witness."

We all exited and moved towards the house. When we passed by the kitchen window, we saw what was going on. Sara was on her knees. Ted's hands were on the back of her head guiding it back and forth as she was sucking on his big, thick cock.

All of us burst into the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Robert shouted, then seemed to be at a loss for word. "A...! Ei..! Sara!"

Sara pulled off and with perfect scripted timing, Ted came... And came... And came...!

I had never seen so much ejaculate come from a single person, even on pornos. Sara's face, hair, chest was completely bukaki-ed with stick goo. The white contrasted her black swimsuit nicely. Others had joined us in the kitchen to see what was going on.

Cheryl pretended to be angry. "What do you think you're doing? How many times... You fucking asshole! Let's go!"

And they left. So did mostly everyone else. I stayed to support Robert along with Terry and Sam from the golf group. The others guys had long gone.

+++

Monday at the office, Cheryl was waiting for me along with my regular morning coffee. I closed the door behind me.

"Thanks for your help with Robert." I said. "And Ted too. He was perfect."

"What happened? I wasn't sure if I should have called or texted you." Cheryl smiled. "Ted said he actually enjoyed it. After he came all over Sara, I needed him inside me before I went home to my husband. I would rather had you but you weren't around so."

"Robert wanted us to stay around as witnesses. He threw her out of the house and now has cause for divorce." I explained to Cheryl. "Alimony will be still be costly but still cheaper than a split without cause. Our golf buddy Terry said he will take his case pro bono."

"I'm happy it worked out." Cheryl smiled. She removed her jacket and started to unbutton her silk blouse. "Now what about my payment?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers