The Prom Date Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy catches Dana with her twin sister.
11.9k words
4.61
59.9k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

A Kellog Serial

"Holy shit!" Dana repeated, laughing hysterically. She dove onto the bed next to Cindy and nearly doubled over with laughter. "I don't fucking believe it!"

"Neither do I," Cindy said, still contemplatively wiping her sister's imaginary saliva from the corners of her mouth. "Post the new videos, then let yourself out, okay?" Cindy said abruptly, bolting out of the room.

She dashed down the hallway, towards her sister's room. She knocked on the door, and when there was no answer, she opened it slowly, peeking inside a darkened room. Sara was sitting on her bed, shades drawn, her back against the wall, with her legs drawn up under her chin.

"Are you okay?" Cindy asked, approaching the bed cautiously. She had never seen her sister like this before. "Sara, you okay?" she asked again. "You don't have to do this, y'know, we can always find the money some other place. Like hold a car wash, or have a benefit picnic, or something. You don't have to go with me, okay? We'll find the money."

"It's not that," Sara muttered.

"It has to be," Cindy objected. "I've never seen you act out like that. I'm the bad daughter, remember? You're the good girl."

"And what's it gotten me?" Sara complained. "All the good guys only want the bad girls!"

It only took an instant for Sara's comment to register with Cindy. Then it suddenly became crystal clear. "Are you telling me that you're doing this because you have a thing for Steve?"

Sara was amazed at how quickly her sister had put it all together. "I don't have a 'thing' for him, I just, I know that Dana's your best friend and all, but I just, I just know that he and I would be a better match. But even then," she quickly added, "You know I wouldn't do anything to try and break them up. I just want him to be happy. That's why I couldn't let Dana volunteer to go with you. He really likes her, even if he doesn't know what's really good for him."

Cindy felt sorry for her sister. They had always been close, but recently, they had become increasingly jealous of each other. Cindy was jealous of Sara's wholesomeness, brains, and positive attention from their parents, and Sara had become jealous of Cindy's rebellious spirit, and of all the attention she got from the boys at school. And over time, they had slowly grown apart. This was the first time in a long time that Sara had opened up to her.

"Don't worry," Cindy said, sitting on the bed beside her sister. "He'll come around soon enough. He's just blinded by Dana's sexual aggressiveness. All boys are; they're just drawn to her because of it. Some girls, too," she admitted sheepishly, raising her eyebrows and holding out her palms to the side.

Sara chortled, laughing at her sister's joke which mercifully broke the heavy tension in the room.

"So, do you think that by doing something wild like agreeing to go to the prom with me, Steve'll be attracted to you, instead of her?"

"No," Sara protested quickly. "Well, maybe, I don't know. I guess I just kind of wanted to see what it was like to be more like you, you know? Sometimes I take things a little too seriously, even when it doesn't really matter. And sometimes," she paused dramatically, "sometimes I try to be perfect because deep down I know that I can't be like you, even though sometimes I want to be."

"I felt the exact same way about you," Cindy confided.

"Thanks," Sara said, unsure if Cindy really meant it. After all, other than for her good grades, why would anyone want to be more like her?

"No, really. You might not believe me, but I've been a little resentful of all the attention you get from mom and dad, and from everyone at school. Whenever I got into trouble, everyone would ask me, 'why can't you be more like your sister? She studies hard, she gets good grades, she's going off to a good college.' And where does that leave me? Community college, probably. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll end up as a secretary in the city, and end up marrying someone more for his money than for love. But you get to choose who you want to be. Who wouldn't be jealous?"

Sara felt her belief system reaffirmed and immediately started to feel better. "Thanks," she said, meaning it this time. "But at least you get to choose who you marry. I can't even get a date without sticking my tongue down your throat."

This time, it was Cindy's turn to guffaw. "Besides, I just wanted to help," she added, a grin creeping out at the edges of her mouth. "Since you obviously can't get a guy all by yourself."

"Oh! Is that right?!" Cindy objected loudly. She stood up and grabbed the pillow that she had been sitting on, and sent it flying straight into her sister's face. Sara shrieked playfully and grabbed the other end of the pillow, battling Cindy in a tug of war for control of the pillow. The battle quickly escalated into a brief slap and tickle fight, which soon sent Cindy running from the room.

"And stay out!" Sara yelled jokingly after her, holding her arms victoriously above her head.

As Cindy ran back inside her own room, she found Dana sitting on her bed, staring contemplatively at the carpet.

"What's the matter with you?" Cindy asked.

"Your sister's pretty cool," Dana said quietly.

"What?" Cindy said absentmindedly, digging around under her bed for the box of sex toys that her admirers had sent to her.

"I overheard you and Sara talking." Cindy stopped what she was doing and pulled the box out and laid it on top of her bed sheet, staring blankly at her best friend. "I never knew she felt that way about Steve," Dana continued softly. "And even then, for her to volunteer to take my place with you so that Steve could take me to the prom. . . That's pretty amazing of her."

"You can't say anything!" Cindy admonished. "You weren't supposed to hear that! And if you say something, she's going to think I told you. You have to promise me that you won't say anything to her."

"Okay, I promise," Dana relinquished half-heartedly, still trying to figure out what her next move would be. "I won't say anything to her." -- But nobody said I can't tell Steve, she thought to herself.

"Thanks," Cindy said, relaxing her guard.

"What are you doing?" Dana asked, watching as Cindy dug through the box and selected a few of the toys.

Cindy giggled. "I'm gonna give a couple of these to Sara. After all, I figured that if she's going to run with me, she better learn to 'loosen up', if you know what I mean." She laughed again. This time, Dana joined her, stifling a chortle out of newfound respect for Sara's long held moral convictions.

"Can I give them to her?" Dana asked, tentatively. Cindy looked at her reproachfully. "I won't say anything, I promise."

"You promise?"

"I promise. I promise!" she repeated. "I won't say anything. I just want the chance to say, 'thank you'. After all," she added, already taking the toys out of Cindy's hands and leaning in for a kiss, "I know you can't resist me..." she taunted.

"Oh, is that so?" Cindy retorted, but it was too late. Dana was already on her way out the door, prancing down the hallway towards Sara's room.

Sara was startled upright in her bed as Dana came sauntering in. She had kicked off her jeans and had been playing with herself underneath her covers as soon as she was certain that Cindy wasn't going to come back. She had been fantasizing about Steve being the winning bidder, taking both sisters out to the prom. She hadn't figured on Dana still being inside the house.

"Dana!" she exclaimed, quickly eyeing the colorful objects in her hands. "What're you doing here?"

"Cindy asked me to bring these by for you on my way out." Dana moved over to the side of the bed and dropped her load of plastic toys next to Sara's hip. "She figured that you might want to . . . loosen up . . . if you're going to go through with it." She paused and ran her eyes over Sara's nervous figure. "But it looks like you've already started."

"What? No, I was just trying to take a nap," Sara protested vainly.

"Sara," Dana said calmly. "You don't have to be embarrassed around me. You already know that I'm not ashamed when it comes to exploring my sexuality. I think we're supposed to. This isn't the Middle Ages or the Middle East, where only men are allowed to be sexual beings, and women are simply supposed to submit, without enjoying it.

"We all have choices. For instance, I think your decision to help your sister is one of the noblest things I've ever heard of. I know you two haven't been getting along the past few years, this year in particular. And I know what you think about your sister, and girls like me, who could . . . exercise a little more discretion. But you put your personal beliefs aside, and offered yourself to someone you don't even know, just so we could all have a nice prom, and particularly so that Steve and I could go together. That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, ever. I'll never forget that.

"So you have nothing to be embarrassed about, ever. In front of me, or anyone else. You are the strongest person I know. You could tell me your deepest, darkest, secret, and I would never judge you. You deserve to be happy. You deserve earth shattering orgasms.

"This is the Twenty-First Century. Women can be anything they want to be, and do anything they want to do. Why should we deny our sexuality? We have the same urges as the boys do. We all want to love, and be loved."

As she spoke, Dana began to crawl onto the bed, slowly straddling Sara's legs. Sara pulled back nervously, but didn't tell Dana to stop. "We all want to be happy, and to be fulfilled. We all have the same desires," she whispered, leaning forward and brushing up against Sara's cheek before kissing her softly just in front of her earlobe. Sara inhaled Dana's sweet perfume and closed her eyes, losing herself in Dana's gentle words.

"We all want to touch and to be touched by someone else." Sara's eyes opened nervously. She didn't know if she was ready for this. Kneeling above her, Dana grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her firm, beautiful breasts.

"Dana, I don't know if I . . ." she stammered.

"Shhh. . . don't worry," Dana cooed, leaning forward again, and whispering into Sara's ear. "I have my limits, too. But it's all part of the experience. Letting down your guard just enough to trust the person that you're with. But just so you know," she said, moving to look her square in the eyes, "I never let anyone do anything to me that I don't want them to do, and I never do anything to my partner that they don't want me to do." She closed her eyes and slowly moved in to kiss Sara on the lips. Her heart fluttered when Sara started kissing her back.

Dana broke the kiss and gazed down at Sara, her eyes still closed and her wet lips parted in anticipation for their next breathless kiss. When it didn't come, Sara opened her eyes, and found Dana looking deeply into her eyes.

"Sara," she whispered, "Before we go any further, I just want to assure you that whatever happens, it's strictly between us. There's no camera here. Your sister's in her room posting the new videos. She doesn't need to know about this, and the only way she'll find out about what happens, is if you tell her. You can be yourself with me, and I won't judge you, or think poorly of you. I just want to share this moment with you."

Dana leaned back in, pressing harder against Sara's mouth, and pushing her head back into her fluffy pillow. Sara responded by completely letting go of her inhibitions. She was moaning into Dana's open mouth, her slippery tongue sliding up against her lover's as they shared the most passionate kiss of her entire life.

"Oh gawd, Dana, make love to me," Sara whispered, kissing her in earnest and running her hands across her bare back. Dana ignored her plea, continuing to kiss her from above. She was slowly driving Sara crazy, refusing to touch her, until Sara finally pushed back on Dana's shoulders, sending her falling backwards onto her ass. If she weren't so horny, Sara would've chuckled at the surprised look on Dana's face. Instead, she immediately began to pull her long legs out from underneath the bed coverings, revealing what Dana already knew, that she was already naked from the waist down.

Sara quickly pulled off her t-shirt and moved forward, hovering over Dana. She grasped at the drawstring on Dana's shorts and began eagerly tugging them down Dana's long legs. She stopped with them halfway down Dana's thighs and grabbed onto Dana's tiny white panties, too eager to take them off piece-by-piece. Pulling them roughly down the rest of the way, Sara bent over and tried to pry Dana's legs apart, but Dana resisted.

Dana reproached her eager apprentice, shaking her head slowly from side to side, "No, baby, you first." Sara was delighted. She was anxious to be made love to. Smiling broadly, she reached behind her back and undid the strap of her small white bra, then flopped onto her back, spreading her legs apart for easy access.

Dana crawled between Sara's slender legs and began kissing the tops of her creamy thighs, starting at her knees and working her way up. Sara was sitting upright, eyes closed and giggling at how ticklish she was to Dana's soft kisses, leaving a trail of wet saliva all the way up her thigh from where the tip of her tongue had snuck out to taste her salty flesh.

Dana had just begun to lick and suck Sara's hard nipples when Sara suddenly grabbed the back of Dana's hair and tilted her face roughly to the side. "Kiss me, then fuck me, already. I can't fucking stand it any longer."

They kissed hard. Dana couldn't believe how aggressive Cindy's sister was being. She made her way back down to Sara's gaping cunt and kissed her dewy lips. Then she had a sudden realization. "Didn't you make the same promise to your father that Cindy made?" she asked, looking up at Sara from between her thighs.

"Technically, no," Sara said, flashing her eyes wildly. "I'm the good one, remember? Daddy told both of us together, but he never made me promise. He probably didn't think it was necessary because I was hanging around with the nerds and geeks and they were all too scared to ask me out. So, I haven't really had a chance to lose my virginity. But now, here with you, he probably should have made me promise," she joked, reaching down and pulling Dana's face into her yearning pussy.

"Ohhh...gawwd..." she groaned. Her mouth fell open and her eyes closed as Dana's expert mouth and tongue made contact with her sensitive clit. Lying back, Sara extended her long legs on either side of the girl lying on her chest and attacking her cunt with her mouth. It felt sooo good. Sara had never had sex with a partner before, either. But it wasn't for lack of trying. Because she was so bookish, the boys in her circle of friends were largely unattractive, and the boys she lusted after were afraid of her intelligence.

"Oh gawd, Dana, fuck me..." she rasped, loving the way the words sounded when they rolled off her tongue. With one hand firmly pressed against the back of Dana's head, Sara pawed at her breasts with the other, pulling on her hard nipples and twisting them between her forefingers.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "it feels so fucking good." Sara was amazed at how Dana seemed to know exactly how to work her pussy, alternating between using the flat part of her tongue to lick her swollen pussy lips, using the tip of her tongue to flick at her exposed sensitive clit, or stuffing as much of her tongue as she could into her tight pink twat. She could feel the different sensations that each taste bud had on the different parts of her pussy. She felt like her whole body was electrified.

Suddenly, Sara felt Dana pulling away. Confused, Sara opened her eyes and looked down between her legs to watch as Dana reached behind her head and pulled Sara's hand away. "What's wrong?" Sara asked.

Without bothering to answer, Dana took Sara's hand and slipped two fingers inside her mouth, sucking on them lovingly, and getting them good and wet. At first, Sara thought it was a little odd, but she soon began to enjoy it, as Dana's expert tongue slid around and between her two fingers. It was quite erotic.

But it wasn't until Dana removed Sara's fingers and put them on her own pussy that Sara finally got the idea of what Dana had in mind. She wanted Sara to masturbate for her. At first, Sara was embarrassed by the idea of being public with such a private act, only tentatively stroking her clit. Barely hiding her disappointment, Dana bent down and resumed licking Sara's pretty pussy. It wasn't long until Sara got back into the mood, and Dana was expertly measuring her next move by how wantonly Sara was stroking her clit.

When Dana finally felt that Sara was sufficiently excited, she grabbed hold of Sara's tiny wrist and slipped her fingers back into her mouth. "Part your lips for me," she whispered, taking Sara's fingers out of her mouth and positioning them over Sara's tiny pussy. Sara did as she was told, and Dana smiled as she got a good look inside Sara's pink pussy. "It's so pretty," she said, running her tongue up against and between Sara's tight virgin walls.

As she did, Sara switched fingers, holding herself open with her index and ring fingers, freeing her middle digit to diddle her clit. Dana withdrew her tongue and then started using it to attack the underside of Sara's clit, while her middle finger attacked it from above. Sara threw her head back and her chest out at the intensely erotic sensation.

When she couldn't handle it anymore, Sara raised her finger off her clit and Dana instantly pounced on it, slipping it into her mouth and sucking on it as though it were a small, skinny cock. This time, it was Sara who removed her finger from Dana's loving mouth, then curved it over her twat, straightening it so it slipped between her cunt lips and down her rabbit hole.

Dana instantly snaked out her tongue and began licking at the juncture where Sara's finger disappeared into her tight snatch. The eroticism of being able to pleasure herself in the company of another girl, without being judged, without any guilt, was liberating. She began to understand that sex wasn't "dirty" or "shameful". It wasn't all about the selfish pursuit for pleasure. It was about pleasure, for certain, but it was more than that. It was about sharing pleasure with another person, or even just with herself. It was an expression of love for the other person, for herself, or for pleasure itself. It was a celebration of life, of love, of her blossoming womanhood.

Suddenly, Sara needed to cum. She brushed Dana's tongue aside with her ring finger and shoved it inside her pussy alongside the other. Dana watched, smiling, as Sara drove her fingers wildly deeper and deeper inside her cunt. Then she stood up and after briefly sucking on a nipple, moved up to kiss Sara passionately as she worked herself towards her first orgasm.

But before she did, Dana moved her hand down Sara's body and up underneath her palm, expertly replacing Sara's fingers with her own without missing a beat. Now, Dana was lying beside Sara, stroking her fingers in-and-out of her soaking pussy while she alternated between kissing Sara on the mouth and on her cheek and ear, depending on how Sara was reacting. The idea of having Dana's beautifully manicured long fingers inside her wet pussy was almost as exhilarating as the direct stimulation on her pussy and clit.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," Sara called out, moving her hips rhythmically against Dana's fingers. She was losing it.

Dana shoved three fingers deep inside Sara's pussy, curling them upwards towards Dana's stomach, and moving them only millimeters back-and-forth, focusing instead on stimulating Sara's g-spot with her fingertips and her clit with her palm. "Cum for me, Sara. Cum on my fucking hand and fingers."

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers