The Prominent Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

EPILOGUE

Sitting with her legs propped on the black marble table, her eyes closed in blissful serenity, the Countess, holding something long and cylindrical in her hand, masturbated nonchalantly.

She always knew her Prince would ... arrive, that one day this cruel and malicious curse bestowed on her by her bitch-sister would be broken, and what a joy it was to have rid of that cruel burden forever.

Mmm-mmmm, she moaned, deftly fingering her tingling clit as waves of pleasure swept through her. She sighed, leaving the lengthy object inside her before caressing her heaving breasts.

She had no idea if she could leave Clandestine or not. In time she would seek the answer to that question, but for now she was content to explore her body, to experience the pleasure of orgasm.

And what of Commander Ivan Xavier Pestilence?

True to her word, the witch granted his wish. Contacting General-Command imagine his joy on hearing that a place in the Terran War Horse was his, due to the passing of on of it's oldest members. They justified his new membership for 'injecting some youthful blood into the elite club'.

HA! he boomed. At last, the position is mine! He lifted the Countess off her feet and spun her round, laughing like a young man again.

But the witch wasn't finished with him just yet.

And when Pestilence calmed down and saw a fiendish, hungry look in her eyes; he knew there was more to this. And when she told him, he fell to his knees, pleading pitifully.

She stole his manhood, magically severing his nine inch cock, to which she now flicked with slow, deliberate strokes of her wrist as his ship blasted off the dark moon and into the cosmos. She would forever keep and use his throbbing cock; she would suck upon it and she fuck herself with it, using it to bring her to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

Commander Pestilence got his wish, just not the way he intended.

He had indeed become (but lost) a prominent member ...

12