The Promise

Story Info
Wife keeps a promise to a friend and awakens herself.
6.4k words
3.04
24.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction by Brian

If you had asked me to describe us as a couple before recent events I would have said conservative, boring or straight laced even.

If you had asked me to describe my wife sexually I would have said borderline frigid.

Until recently.

A description of myself? Well like most blokes, under the veneer of respectability is a guy who fantasises a lot about sex, and resorts to porn to get his kicks, mainly due to the lack of interest from the wife.

As a couple, our sex life was to be honest very dull. She always had an issue with the putting-out side of things. Never initiated it, never really joined in, and did not do foreplay or role play or any other kind of play. She did not like talking about it either - she just kind of accepted it as a chore to complete in order to satisfy her marital vows occasionally - though such events were down to around once every four months. All very business like and transactional - yes you may fuck me, get on with it, clean up when you're finished, goodnight. I had come to accept that the rest of my life would be largely devoid of sexual activity with my wife. I also had no urge to see other women or have an affair because I loved my wife. She was the proverbial cliche - the soulmate, the one, my best friend.

Until recently.

I had tried to spice things up. I made the mistake of telling her some of my fantasies, and get her to open up, or respond, or try something new. Always, I was met with indignation and sometimes disgust, which ultimately meant I got less sex rather than more. I learned to shut up and plod on and take what I could get - curbing my frustrations by jacking off to porn on the web.

Where it Began

We met Stephanie [Steph] and Richard on a football pitch.

Both our sons [of 16 at the time ] had been thrown together to play for a newly created football team out of the remnants of two other teams that did not have enough players in their age group to run their own teams independently.

We stood on the sidelines supporting the team in their first game, and as is normal exchanged comments with other parents on tactics and how they were playing, and whose son was who etc.

Over the weeks we latched on to Steph and Richard more and more and looked forward to catching up with them at the game. This grew in to a friendship that then spread beyond the football and flourished in to meeting up for a meal, or going to the pub for a few drinks every blue moon. Our sons had become firm friends, as well as team mates, as the season went on.

Steph was the polar opposite to Jenny, my wife. She was flirtatious and gregarious and vivacious and funny - and it has to be said oozed sexuality. She was the life and soul of any party and attracted lots of attention from admiring men. Including it had to be said from me. I loved being with her, and even flirting a little; and she knew it - and would flirt right back, giving me a serious hard-on. Something I am pretty sure she also knew.

She was full of innuendo, often using double entendres and sexual remarks - usually linked to her and Richards sexual appetite or exploits - or even the alleged size of his manhood.

It has to be said, that she had a small effect on Jenny - not much, but when Jenny was being rude and coy and flirtatious with other men Jenny laughed, or did not look on in disdain. She seemed to envy her sexuality - her ability to be open and sexual with other guys, even when her husband was around. It seemed to me that Jenny was in awe of Steph a little, but nonetheless it had no impact on her own personality when at home. She remained, well, a plain Jane to be honest.

I asked Richard once how he coped with having such a "wild" wife and he smiled before saying. "Well lets just say between me and you, that I am confident she will not leave me, that she knows she can get all she wants from me, and then some. Oh sure she flirts madly with other guys, and even flashes a little bit of breast or pussy at them sometimes, but she is just teasing. We don't share or anything like that [too much information I thought but noted the comment had gotten me stiff], but I know other men wonder what it would be like to fuck her and it makes me pleased I have such a great woman."

"What about you?"

I spluttered and said "No, no, not me mate I love her to bits, I think she is great fun, but I don't think of that. That's just wrong man, I have never thought about what it would be like to fuck Steph."

He laughed out loud and said "Wrong end of the stick, but thanks for the info."

"What do you mean" I asked confused.

"I meant, what about you, how do you cope with having such a beautiful wife, I mean you must have some of that too don't you? I mean I know she is not as outgoing as Steph, but she still turns heads, men will find her sexy just because of her looks. You must have had to deal with that shit."

I took a deep breath and decided we had been friends enough to open up a little and confide in Richard. I told him about Jenny's views on sex and her "lack of desire" - and to be frank with him I also said "You know, until you mentioned it, I had never really thought about how sexy or good looking she is, probably because our own sexual relationship isn't good, so I guess you just stop noticing. I figure I am safe from her having affairs, because she is just not interested in sex."

"But I bet you still jack yourself off imagining her being a nymph with some other guy - so in some ways you do think of it, albeit in a fantasy world."

I nodded my confirmation. Feeling a little bit disconcerted.

Game Changer

Unfortunately, Steph developed Cancer. She died only 6 months after that conversation with Richard, after a brief battle.

We both attended the funeral. Our son was there too supporting his mate.

At the wake after the ceremony, we queued to pay our condolences to Richard.

Jenny went first. She brushed Richards arm up and down in a soothing motion, and leaned in to whisper something too him before kissing him on the cheek and then very gently on the lips before moving away to allow me to pay my respects.

I asked her later what she had said, and why she kissed him on the lips. There was fire in her eyes when she answered, as if I had accused her of something terrible, but she spoke calmly and softly. "Steph made me promise to look after Richard, until he moved on, until he was ready to find love again. She asked me to tell him that I had promised her to help him out with stuff he wasn't used to doing - you know woman's work and all that - and asked me to pass on a kiss goodbye from her to him. I was fulfilling her dying wish."

'Oh" I said feeling rotten.

Over the following weeks, she was as good as her word. She cooked meals for Richard and his son, took in his washing and ironing and even did some of the housework. She became a wife to both of us in a way. I was OK with it. I never gave a thought to anything sexual happening between them.

We remained firm friends. We still watched the lads play football. Still went for a meal and to the pub together.

Jennys Version

From the moment I met Steph she amazed me. She was the most confident woman I knew. What amazed me more was her sexuality, her lack of inhibition - quite the opposite in fact - and her complete ease around the subject of sex.

She asked me outright once why I was such a fuddy duddy about sex. Without any hint of embarrassment she enquired about my sex life with Brian [my husband] and laughed when I got all shy and bashful.

She brought me out of my shell. And the more she probed [oh yes she loved that innuendo] I found that I did open up more to her than anyone in my life. We talked girly talk an awful lot when we were out and the boys were too absorbed in the game on TV or chatting about something else.

She broadened my horizons and challenged me to wake up before it got too late - before I got too old and realise what I was missing.

She even went as far as describing her sex life with Richard, and how well hung he was. How she didn't need to cheat on him because he was such a fantastic lover. She made me confess that Brian was hopeless, had a small cock and couldn't last very long.

The more we talked, the more resentful I became that in reality I had locked away the urges and natural desires of a woman out of some kind of twisted marital obligation or duty to Brian.

The more we talked the more hornier and wetter I got when Steph described her lack of inhibitions and willingness to try all kinds of things in all kinds of places - though not with other guys - only Richard. She admitted that teasing other men [including Brian] even to the point of brushing herself up against their stiff cocks, or flashing her pussy when she went out without knickers, made her tingle all over and lustful. But she only used this energy to have mind-blowing sex with Richard.

I found myself asking her more and more questions about sex, like some school kid who did not know about the birds and bees. I also began to take note of other men ogling my tits or arse, or flirting with me. I could read their mind, I knew they had undressed me with their eyes and were somewhere between imagining me sucking their cock and them sliding their cock in to my cunt. It made my legs go weak.

Steph had opened pandoras box. When she died she took the key with her.

Before she died, she made me promise her something. It was not what I told Brian, well not exactly.

She made me promise to find another guy, with a big cock, and to fuck him. No, it was more than that, I had to "give myself completely to him, and do whatever he wanted, as long as I felt safe and it didn't hurt." She told me to live a little, because you never know how long you have.

She also made me promise to tell Richard what her dying wish was at the wake [to find someone else and learn to love again] and to pass on a kiss from her as her approval. The kiss from Steph was the one on the cheek I gave him. I am ashamed to say, that the kiss on the lips was a spontaneous thing from myself.

Although we spent many hours together after that in his house alone, nothing happened between us, though I knew he looked, and I knew I wanted him to. And more importantly I had begun to fantasise wildly about fucking other men [yes Richard was one of them] while I masturbated - often.

The event - by Brian

We decided to go on a camping trip. Somewhere warm - the River Ardeche in the south of France, and not the cold, unpredictable climate of our homeland.

Of course Richard and his son Jake were invited along - Jake would have had to tag along anyway as there is no way our [by now] 17 year old lad would have hung with us for a week.

The lads shared their own tent, some distance from us wrinklies so that they had their independence. We pitched our tents [Richard had his own] a few hundred metres away downstream of the lads on a little beach alongside the river in a bit of an alcove.

The Ardeche is a 125km long river, a tributary of the River Rhone, and is very scenic - in particular at a 30km stretch known as the Ardeche Gorge, with limestone cliffs up to 300m high and a 60m stone arch spanning the river known as Pont d'Arc. The waters are crystal clear and at the right time of year are teeming with salmon.

We also discovered soon after our arrival it is a popular location for naturists. Unusually out of the three of us [excluding the teenage lads who obviously found it highly amusing] I was the one most uncomfortable with all the nakedness on view. I was mightily surprised when Jenny shrugged her shoulders and seemed quite at ease, whilst the thing that really concerned me was Richards announcement that he might just join them [especially as I was aware of the size of his cock and did not want Jenny to see this, or be put in an awkward situation]. It seems I needn't have worried on the second point, as Jenny just laughed and winked at Richard saying "Well if you do, I might have to join in too". Gulp. Did my prude of a wife really just say that!

We enjoyed walks, cycling and just lounging around - eating the local food and of course drinking lots of wine. Not doing much but enjoying the warmth, the sounds of the river, chatting and swimming and relaxing. The lads were away on their adventures on their own most days.

Jenny seemed totally at ease with Richard being there, so much so that she was mainly dressed in a skimpy bikini rather than her usual dowdy swimming costume and wrap combo. It had been a while since I truly appreciated her fantastic figure, and I could not help but notice that Richard was admiring it too - especially when she bent over in any direction, as it afforded us of a view of either her tits or arse. I even caught a glimpse of his semi erect cock tenting his shorts before he shifted position - I wondered if Jenny had seen it too.

On the third day, it was my turn to go get the provisions. I walked the track back to the hire car to go to the local supermarket and pick up some food and wine and basic essentials.

Jenny

Shortly after Brian eft, Richard exited his tent wearing speedo swimming trunks - showing off his own trunk under the tight fitting body hugging cloth - and announced he was going to go for a skinny dip down the stream to cool off. I tried to be nonchalant about both the comment and the apparent big, thick rod straining in his swimwear and said with a bit of a fake laugh 'Oooh, I might just have to come and watch that". To which Richard replied, 'Well I hope to see you down there" then laughed out loud - we both understood the double entendre that Steph would have picked up on.

I only lasted about 20 minutes before I had to go and look. I decided however to take a sneaky look from the trees rather than be brazen about it. I was after all a married woman and the lads were around somewhere.

Rather than use the shoreline I used one of the small paths that ran through the trees at the foot of the cliffs, and ended up at a small round section of the river that looked like a plunge pool, but was not, as the river continued to flow beyond. There in the middle, lay on his back, was Richard. His flaccid, but huge cock lying on his midriff up towards his stomach, almost to his belly button. It was beautiful. I admit I was transfixed by it, my thoughts running wild about what it would be like to take such a monster sized prick in to my warm, wet pussy. Subconsciously my hands had moved to my breasts, and had begun kneading them and massaging them so that the nipples became swollen and pushed out the thin material of my bikini, one hand slipped underneath the material and began to caress and pinch a teat until it ached and throbbed - desperate for hot, breathy lips to suck on it and heighten my senses to the next level.

I continued to stare down at Richard, who at that moment reached out for his cock, and stroked it with his left hand, making it twitch and stiffen, as he looked around him to see if he was alone. Having decided no-one was around he moved to the edge of the river, against a rock on the opposite side of the bank - shielding him from view of anyone approaching from behind him and giving him visibility of the opposite bank in front of him so he could keep look out. He began to make longer strokes on his extended, rigid manhood - which was standing proud of the water as he floated on his back. My own hand had now reached down inside the elastic of my bikini briefs and two fingers had slipped between my sodden cunt lips and entered my vagina as I continued to watch Richard wank his cock faster and harder. I could see he was about to come, and when he did I got another shock - because as his cum shot high in to the air before falling back in to the stream and being carried away by the current he called - "Oh yes Jenny..fuck me, fuck me good".

I couldn't believe what I heard. His outburst at the point of ejaculation made it all real to me now, and I knew this was becoming dangerous territory for me. I wanted him. I wanted him badly. But something from my years of a being a conservative, prudish wife still nagged at me, reminding me that I was not a free woman and that someone would get hurt if I acted on these desires. I withdrew my fingers from my cunt and adjusted myself, before turning and sneaking back to the camp site before Richard and Brian returned.

Richard

Richard saw the bushes move in the trees across from him. He caught glimpses of the colourful bikini through the foliage as Jenny sloped off back to the camp. He knew instantly she had seen him and wondered if she had also heard him. The thought of her watching him; and more so the thought that she knew I had been fantasising about fucking her, made me burn with lust. I had to have her. I had to fuck her before this holiday was over. My desire was pagan, animalistic and the way I felt at that moment I even contemplated taking her against her wishes so bad was my need to fuck her. Though, given that she had sneaked round to watch me swim naked, I expected that there was a good chance she would not resist too much.

Brian

When I got back to the camp from the shopping trip there was an uneasy silence around the place. "What's up" I asked. "Have you two had words"?

"Not at all" said Jenny.

"Hell no" said Richard.

Though they both continued to look uneasy and did not make eye contact.

The next day, we jumped in the car and headed down to the beach near Montpellier. Again opting for a secluded spot, though again this was slap bang in the middle of a nudist beach.

My worst fears came to fruition. I now know that after the events at the River the previous day, Richard was hell bent on manipulating Jenny in to wanting him, in to letting him fuck her and so he pressed home his biggest [literally] advantage. His naked cock. After discovering the beach was a nudist area, Richard shouted out loud, "Fuck this for a game of soldiers, when in Rome and all that" and stripped off his shorts [he was already bare up top] and lay down bollock-naked on a towel in the sand a few feet in front of Jenny, so she could not avoid seeing his member.

I was stunned. I wanted to protest, but the words failed me. I have no idea why but I was simply unable to demand he put them back on, that it was not acceptable to strip in front of my wife and flaunt his impressive cock.

All Jenny said was "Oh my, you are a big boy aren't you Richard - Steph did tell me about it, but I didn't believe it was so big".

I didn't know where to look or what to do, so feebly offered to go for an ice cream and sulked off.

Richard & Jenny

I continued to lie on my back with my shades on looking up in to the sky, my cock open to the sea breeze whipping around my shaft and balls. Without moving or looking at Jenny, I said "I know you were watching me yesterday, I know you saw me play with myself in the river - but did you hear what I said when I came?"

Jenny was racked with guilt having been found out, but was still compelled to tell him the truth. "Yes, I heard what you said".

"Did you like it."

"I..er..I was erm surprised by it" she replied diplomatically.

"Were you playing with yourself while you watched me. Did you finger your pussy, did it turn you on."

She knew she should lie to him and tell him she did not like it. She was married. It was too complicated. Not with Richard. She would keep her promise to Steph, but not with Richard. But she didn't lie - though she did compromise a bit.

"Yes, yes I was doing what you said, yes it did turn me on - but that's it. I can't sleep with you, it was just erotic at the time, I can't let you fuck me it would tear Brian and the lads apart if they found out".

"OK, but what about fooling around without the sex" he asked. "What if I came over there now and you got naked and we played around a bit before Brian gets back? What about you sucking my cock".

12