The Promotion

Story Info
His humiliation pays off, kind of.
1.4k words
3.68
136.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mingalee
mingalee
16 Followers

One morning after a particularly rough and wild night of fucking me and then having me fuck you with my big black strap-on cock. You head into work just like any other day. But something seems odd today. People seem to either be looking at you a lot or avoiding eye contact. You go about your day and try not to worry about it but then Katelyn and Melissa walk by, and say "Hi short stuff." Now, you know something is up and you feel the dread start to bloom in your belly.

You go to the restroom, but three of the men you work with barge in behind you. You ask what the meaning of all this is. They say they want to see if it's true for themselves. They tell you to pull down your pants. As you start to say no, they yank your pants down for you. Immediately, there is laughter at your tiny cock. You can't believe how this day is shaping up. One of the assholes pulls out his phone and there is a picture of your puny cock. You don't understand how they could have gotten that picture and start to plead with them not to show anyone else the picture. This is a mistake, they are laughing harder and their laughter is making your prick hard. You are so embarrassed now, you feel tears welling up.

Keith, the loudest of the trio, points out your erection and says that explains this next picture. You want to run away, you can easily guess what this next picture is. Sure enough, it's you wearing a skirt, panties pulled down your hips like a slut, a strap on cock is buried in your ass. You want to stay strong but you are really just a weakling. You end up begging even harder,

"Please don't show anyone else." You whimper, "I'll do anything. Please! Please!"

This is a mistake, they know they have the advantage now. Keith, the sadistic leader, tells you to get on your knees. You know whats going to happen. You've never been this scared or this turned on. He shoves his cock into your mouth with out fanfare, you eagerly suck. One of your hands seeks out your rock-hard, diminutive dick. You start to jack off. You are happy to realize that Keith has no stamina and he has came in your mouth after only a few minutes. His two associates, Brent and Dave, already have their cocks out and ready for your slut mouth. For the next 20 minutes, your mouth is fucked and used. You gag and choke. You have ropes of drool and cum dripping to your chest. When Dave blows his load in your face, your little cock spurts it's pathetic load and goes limp. Keith pipes up to inform you that from now on they will be getting to fuck your mouth whenever they are feeling the need. If you tell anyone about this little arrangement they will start fucking your ass.

They leave you to clean up. You clean the cum, sweat, and tears off your face. You stare into the mirror at what a cum hungry slut you've become. The rest of the work day crawls by. You think about all the awful things you are going to call me when you get home for giving others the photos. You're even going to leave me, yes this time you actually will this is too much, you are a man after all.

Right as 5 o'clock rolls around, you are packing to leave when your boss, Mr. Howard, calls you into his office. This might be the only bright spot in a truly terrible day. You been working hard, he's mentioned a promotion possibility and you have been putting in the hours to prove you deserve it. When you sit down, he gets straight to it. He talks about the expectations and responsibilities of the new position. How it's a real challenge, and that's exactly why he's giving it to someone else.

He then asks you to explain this and pulls up the security footage of the bathroom. You try to explain, but he says he doesn't want to hear excuses from a pussy like you. He sits back in his executive leather chair and unzips his pants. Out falls the biggest cock you've ever seen outside of porn. He motions for you to sit on his lap and winks. You begrudgingly obey. As the cock sinks into your ass, he moans into your ear.

When you hit the hilt, he tells you that back in the day all the secretaries were expected to ride the bosses cock, then everyone got so fucking politically correct. He thinks its nice to have an office pussy to fuck again. You are so stretched out, it's hard to focus on what he's saying. You definitely hear the command to hop up and down on his cock. While you are doing as he commands, he strokes your hair and rubs your back. He says your not the prettiest woman he's fucked in this office but you have a wonderful, tight asshole. He's old and you just know you are going to be here a long time.

As the minutes pass and you fuck yourself on Mr. Howard's hard shaft, you start to wonder how this could get worse. Then as if to answer the question, Juana the cleaning lady pops into the office. She takes one look at the depraved scene and backs out of the office. You don't think Mr. Howard noticed because his eyes have been closed as he moans in ecstasy. Poor Juana, she has always been so nice to you on the evenings you've worked late. Now what will she think of you? She'll know that you are just a panty waste and start treating you like everyone else who really knows what you are.

Apparently, these thoughts have slowed you cause your boss grabs your hips and really starts slamming you onto him. Impaling you with every thrust for what seems like an hour or more. When he finally grows winded, he asks you to massage his cock with just your ass muscles. You eagerly flex different muscles and find you can actually milk his cock. You are surprised how proud you feel at this new little trick. You may be a small dick, cock hungry whore but your ass is talented. As if he senses your dim happiness, Mr. Howard shoves you unceremoniously off of his lap. He grabs you by the hair and forces his dirty cock into your mouth. Oh Jesus, you never thought this would happen. Forced to taste your own ass on another man's cock. He fucks your mouth like you're just a sex toy and cums down your throat. He tell you to pull your slutty self together.

He informs you he has some good news. He has decided to give you a new position starting immediately. You will be the office slut, bitch, sex toy, hole, and all around cum rag. Whenever anyone wants to they can use you for their pleasure. This is of course in addition to the work you already do. He won't have a lazy slut on his team. He will pay you a dollar more, he thinks that's what your skanky ass would earn on the street. If you try to quit, he will release the security video to the legal team and they will make sure you never find legitimate work again.

As he is walking out, he remembers one more thing. He pulls out his phone and shows you the pictures you were already aware of, but he has one extra. It's him laying naked with another woman, he obviously just gotten done fucking her, his huge cock is resting on her belly between them. When you look at the woman's face you see someone very familiar. It's me, in addition to airing our personal photos I've been fucking your boss.

You go home defeated. I cook you a nice big meal of all your favorites, that night in bed I let you fuck all your anger and shame into me. In the morning I cook a big breakfast and pack you a lunch. I kiss you goodbye and wish you a great first day with your new position at work.

THE END

mingalee
mingalee
16 Followers