The Promotion Ch. 1

Story Info
Britney Spears trains her new bisexual make-up artist.
1.1k words
4.38
40k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the work of pure fiction and in no way represents the sexuality of Britney Spears. Britney is not bisexual (as far as I know).

Melissa Burke was really excited. It was her first day as Britney Spears' make-up designer. There would be a limo picking her up in three hours to bring her to the Air Canada Center, where she would join Britney's world tour for the next three months.

After she took a long hot shower, dried off and was packing her suitcase, she noticed wetness between her legs. Thinking about Britney's sexy teenage body was turning Melissa on. Being "out" as a bisexual for 2 months, she was overjoyed when she was offered this job. After packing enough clothes for a few weeks, she picked out what she was going to wear tonight. After 20 minutes of going through her wardrobe, she decided on a pair of hip-hugging black stretch pants. She also put on a pair of plain white panties. She also put on a tight pink top. No bra, of course.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she was very satisfied. She worked out a lot and had a very toned body for a 22 year old. She was also happy with her measurements of 34-21-35, an hour glass figure by any standards. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, snapping her back into reality. She looked out the window of her bedroom and saw a huge white limo parked at the curb. She grabbed her purse and suitcase and ran down the stairs. When she opened the door, a tall young man introduced himself as Brett, Ms. Spears' personal chauffeur.

After a 30 minute ride, they arrived at the ACC and Melissa was escorted to Britney's dressing room. Mel could feel the same wetness developing between her thighs again. When she opened the door to the dressing room, she was taken aback. Britney was twice as beautiful in person with a beautiful face and an incredibly sexy body, fake or not. Britney was wearing a pair of tight silver pants and a white top which exposed a lot of belly and her belly button ring. Melissa was approached by someone in wardrobe and was asked if she would mind being left alone with the pop superstar as she liked to be left alone with her last make-up artist before a show to collect her thoughts.

Mel replied that she didn't mind at all. She introduced herself to Britney and then went to work trying to make Britney even more beautiful then she already was, which was going to be difficult. After a few minutes of small talk, Melissa decided she had better tell Britney about her sexual preference.

"Miss Spears..." she started but was interrupted by Britney.

"Please, call me Britney, we aren't formal around here."

"Okay," began Melissa again, "I have something to tell you which may interfere with our working relationship but I feel it needs to be said."

"What is it?" asked Britney.

Mel hesitated for a moment before finally blurting out, "I'm bisexual."

A smile spread across Britney's sexy lips and she whispered, "so am I!" With that, Britney pressed her lips up against Melissa's. Mel couldn't believe he good luck. First, she gets a job with one of the sexiest singers on the planet and she turns out to be bisexual. As she kissed Melissa, Britney also began rubbing Mel's obviously wet pussy through her pants. Britney opened her lips and began licking Mel's lips. Mel opened her mouth as well and Britney's tongue darted in.

Mel began massaging Britney's tongue with her own. Britney continued to rub Mel's dripping pussy as they french kissed. Melissa reached down and took one of Britney's firm tits in her hand and began massaging it. Mel couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and pulled off her pants and panties. She also pulled off Britney's pants reaveling the fact that Britney didn't like wearing panties. Britney pulled her lips away from Mel's and whispered in her ear, "would you like to go down on me?"

Did she even have to ask? This was the opportunity Mel was waiting for. Britney sat down in a chair and spread her legs as far as she could. Mel began massaging the outer lips of Britney's cunt with her fingers. She could feel the wetness from Britney's pussy on her fingers. Carefully, she inserted on finger into Britney's tight box. She then inserted a second and began finger-fucking Britney. After a few moments, Mel felt Britney's cunt tighten around her fingers and the superstar began moaning and breathing heavily.

"Ohhh fuck! I'm cumming! Faster! Faster! Harder! Finger me harder! Ohh ya! I'm cumming!" After Britney's breathing returned to normal, Mel removed her cum-soaked fingers from Britney's pussy and tasted Britney's pussy for the first time. She then reached up to give Britney a taste. Melissa replaced her fingers with her eager tongue. She was sucking Britney's pussy and playing with her own pussy at the same time. Pulling her fingers from her own pussy, she reached around and began massaging Britney's ass while still licking her carpet. With one hand, she spread Britney's ass cheeks and began fingering the popstar's ass with the ring finger of her other hand. Britney had had three orgasms in twenty minutes when there was a knock at the door.

A voice from the other side said, "Ms. Spears. It's showtime." Britney somehow managed to call after him, in an orgasmic state, "I'll be right there." Melissa reluctantly pulled her tongue out of Britney's inviting cunt. Britney went to collect her clothes and Mel turned to the mirror to straighten her hair and make-up. Suddenly, she felt a pussy in her pusy and lips on her neck. She turned her head and was met by Britney's full lips on hers. Mel simply went limp and let Britney have her way with her.

The finger of this superstar inside her pussy brought her to orgasm quickly. Britney pulled her finger out of Mel's pussy and removed her tongue from Mel's mouth. "I want you to be my personal assistant," started Britney as Mel went to collect her clothes. "I want you with me all the time, K?"

With that, she turned to leave the room. Since she was naked from the waist down, all she could do was yell after Britney "I'd love it. Have a good show." Britney waved as she left the room. Soon after Britney had left, Mel found that her panties were missing.

In their place was a note, "Mel, meet me in the pool at the hotel at midnight so I can return your panties...and the favour." Mel sank down into a chair and fingered herself into a great orgasm. These next few months were going to be heaven!

Want to read about what happens in the pool? If enough people were interested in this story, I'll post Chapter 2.