The Promotion Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down," she ordered him and he responded with unusual alacrity.

Climbing atop, she somehow managed to coax his half-risen cock into her insides. Aftab grabbed at her perked up breasts and felt his penis respond positively to her ministrations. Sensing that he was getting harder put a smile on Haniya's face and she began to raise and lower her body to create the necessary friction. The good thing about the old man was that he took a long while in coaxing the fluid out of himself. This allowed her to come a few times.

As soon as he gasped and leaked into the condom, Haniya felt his member deflating at light speed. There was no way he was going to last four rounds she surmised. Lucky for her she was not stuck with him for round four.

IX

"If the boss put you in that thing, I am sure it was as a warning to everyone to keep their hands off you," Waseem had responded when Kulsoom had bent forward, still shackled in the chastity belt and offered her ass for fucking.

He had not met her prior partner during the break after round one so did not know about the contraption. His initial reaction was one of happiness at seeing her in the room. That had faded immediately as she had disrobed and shown him the device the VP had put on her. However, she was adamant to take some sort of sexual step forward and losing her anal virginity was the only thing that could be done. She had spied on her next door neighbor many a times, as he had anally taken her elder sister. The two had coupled in this fashion so that he could get his rocks off, while she would remain intact vaginally. The sister's hopes would soon be dashed as the boy would move to another city and marry a cousin. But for Kulsoom, the idea of a buttfuck seemed interesting.

Waseem got many assurances from her that there would be no repercussions from her adoptive "dad" if he went ahead with taking her. Kulsoom did not budge and a final tug on his cock ensured that any final act of resistance was futile. As she lay face forward onto the bed, he pushed her legs open, lavishly spread cream over his cock and her anus, and pushed in.

"Ouch that hurts you bastard," Kulsoom squealed as the cock entered her backside, but by now Waseem's ears had gone deaf and the only focus was on getting the rest of his member into her ass. That was accomplished in a short while as she thrashed, screeched and called him all sorts of tarty names.

Fully embedded in her, he put his arms around Kusloom's front and began to massage her boobs, while slowing down the rhythm of his attack on her rear. Slowly, but surely, she began to relax. Tears still flowed down from her eyes, but there was also the sound of deep moans of appreciation. Finally he let go and a torrent flooded her.

Waseem knew that once he was out of her backside, she would not let him in again, or do anything else. While she tried to push him off after he had come inside her, he held her down and turned her mouth to kiss it. In no time at all, his cock was fully erect again. And being inside her, he just began pumping again. This time she did not call him any bad names and in fact clenched her ass every time he tried to pull back out. His second orgasm was a lot stronger.

As they showered off, he wondered if his contract would end the minute the VP learned that Kulsoom had been sexually active with him. On the other hand, he wondered if he could have a shot at her cunt in the coming days once the contraption had been taken off and the VP was not watching her like a hawk.

X

After having the great first round with the VP, Tanya knew things had gone south when Habeeb walked in through the door. He seemed a bit unsteady on his feet. She had no clue of the knee knock he had taken to his cranium from Shabnam in the previous round. In his disorientation, he spent a good twenty five minutes trying to coax the already partially dressed girl out of her clothes.

Finally Tanya had taken pity, bent forward and asked him to mount her from behind as she took an all-fours stance on the bed and he stood up right next to her. Slowly and tentatively he entered her honey pot as Tanya moved back and forward on his tool. Somehow he did not seem to be in the right place and this probably was due to the concussion he would discover a day later. For the time being he tried to focus on her well-formed backside and the object plunging into the cunt on offer. By the time he was done, there were just a few minutes left.

Strangely given what had transpired with his previous lover, he flipped her over and brought his mouth over her pussy. Just exactly as his whiskers had tickled Shabnam, Tanya cracked up as a stray tuft of hair touched her insides. This time around, however, Habeeb was quick to back off as a second shot to the head could have been fatal.

Hesitatingly he asked if she would suck his cock and got an immediate negative answer. Sensing that he still wanted more, Tanya sat up next to him, took his cock in her hand, and stroked him till his juice ran down his fingers. The alarm meant that no further activity would be undertaken except for a needed shower.

XI

The group started gathering back at the lounge with half the festivities completed. Almost everyone had a look of relief on their face. There were a few odds and ends, such as Rashid who appeared to have eaten something that did not agree with him. One look at the pairings told Mr. Shahzad the reason for his discomfort, the last hour with Yusra. Well somebody had to be drawn with her from each group. Kulsoom and Waseem walked in holding each other around the waist. Mr. Shahzad instinctively knew that she no longer was an ass virgin as her walk seemed to be a bit different. Waseem was getting a promotion for taking the risk of fucking her ass, but still not going overboard and trying more with her, the VP made a mental note.

He also had a feel good moment when Tanya appeared after her session with Habeeb and came right up, putting her hand in his momentarily as if saying, "Would you like to go another round with me?" Given the opportunity he certainly would have. Unable to resist, as she then began to move away, he did not let go of her hand and instead his arm went around her waist, pulling her face up to his. Regardless of the number of people in the room, he gave her a deep kiss, while also insinuating his hands under her shirt and squeezing her bra less breasts. Tanya did not protest but actively kissed back, pushing her tongue into his mouth. They broke off after a prolonged moment and he gave her butt a friendly squeeze as she finally headed off. While it had lasted for just a jiffy, the act definitely started a number of tongues wagging and there was sure to be talk of the VP having a new girlfriend.

Once all the persons arrived and the scoresheets were turned over, group members began to gravitate from their most recent partner to the persons of their liking or their spouses. Both Dawar and Yusra looked happy. Lalarukh Yusuf, who had been with Dawar just sided up to her husband, a cross look on her face. Haniya and Aftab arrived and it seemed that the old man had barely enough energy to keep on his feet. He was not going to last four rounds. Tanya passionately embraced her husband Naeem, almost certainly mimicking Maliha who had decided she had missed kissing her husband while she had been fucking the other two guys, and picked the mid-session break as the perfect time to exchange some saliva with the VP.

In no time at all, the chime for 1:25 sent the ladies scurrying again. Just as before, the guys followed momentarily for round three. Once again all were hopeful and some would be disappointed.

12