The Promotion Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no I am making it obvious to everyone that I want you banging me in Bangkok!" she coyly answered.

Tanya had turned slowly in his arms, given him a wink, and risen on her tiptoes to reach his ear. He smiled and invariably their mouths locked for a kiss. If anybody had even the slightest doubt that the VP's interest was piqued by Tanya, and he had picked her as a partner for the trip, it no longer was a matter for debate. Frankly Mr. Shahzad was flattered by the actions of the little chit, hardly older than Kulsoom and just married a few weeks earlier. He had already made love to her in round one and was impressed both by the performance she had put up and her ease in accepting participation in all sorts of intimacy. Easily the best fuck he had received for some time. Having her as a travel and sexual companion for an extended period of time would not be a bad idea at all. The notion of going away with Shabnam was all but fading from his mind.

"Folks, I would like to reiterate that we are all here by choice and not by force," the VP addressed the group after having Tanya stand his side with his arm around her waist, "and any attempts at forcing someone will be dealt with most severely, I'd like to see more interaction among you all, just like between this little honey and me, and no more occurrences like what happened in the last round."

As he made the announcement, the crowd began to look around, wondering what had happened. Noticing that there were two absentees, someone figured out that an incident had occurred between Dawar and Kulsoom. There were a number of questions directed at Mr. Shahzad, who was diplomatic in avoiding them. Yusra seemed somewhat concerned by her husband's absence. She truly had been enjoying the last two rounds, after abstaining in the first, and wondered if her husband had done anything that would send them packing. Mr. Shahzad was also concerned, as two people were no longer there, and he was not sure if Yusra could be allowed to continue, and yet he had to be equitable in any changes that were to be made.

Two things had struck him when the last couple, Maliha and Mahmood entered. First that his wife was clinging to her latest lover as he was the best thing she had seen since sliced bread. Secondly he noted that Naeem had a cross look on his face at seeing the VP's wife and her new partner. He wondered if some sort of jealousy was in play. He also had the strange feeling that the perfect exchange envisioned with Naeem and Tanya may not work out perfectly after all.

A smile returned to his face a moment later, however, and he dismissed the thought of awkward non-exchanges. Firstly, Maliha had bid Mahmood a final goodbye, then walked across to Naeem, squeezed his hand, and given him a quick kiss. The next occurrence was even more pleasant.

"It's okay my dear sir," Tanya had pressed her boobs against his arm, "I am always ready to spend another hour or much more with you if someone has dropped out!"

12