The Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Charlie drawls out.

"Okay, sure, I'm game. We gonna do this right here, right now, or are you going to send me the link when I get home, or what?"

"I'd like to interview you after the immersion if you don't mind. Get your thoughts and feelings about it. Would you mind doing that?"

"Nope, not at all. So you want to do the immersion here?"

"If you don't mind. The immersion is a two hours long and—"

"Jesus!" Kate interrupts. "Two hours of exceptional sex? That'll wear a girl out! That must be a hell of a woman in the immersion."

Charlie begins to laugh again. "Well, she is, but not for that reason. As I was saying, the immersion is two hours long. I'll be in my office and you can come get me when you're done."

Kate looks at her, confused. "Why don't you just..." It clicks and Kate gets what Charlie isn't telling her. "Oh... okay, gotcha. I'll try not to make a mess," she says with a smirk. "Now go. I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it." Charlie shakes her head again in resignation and rises to go. She makes it a couple of steps when Kate calls after her, "Charlie?"

Charlie stops and turns around. "What?"

"The link?"

Charlie begins to giggle. "Sorry. You got me so flustered that I forgot to send it." She sends the link over. "This is a one-time-use link, so don't drop out, and experience it all the way through."

"Gotcha," Kate says again, moving to get comfortable in the chair, her legs supported on the ottoman.

Charlie smiles again at Kate's open attitude, then enters her office and shuts the door.

***

Two hours after entering her office, Charlie can hear Kate in the bath, stirring about. "Okay, Charlie, you can stop listening at the keyhole. I'm done."

Charlie rises from her chair and opens the door to her office. "I'm recording this, okay?" she announces as she enters the room.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Kate says, still smoothing her hair. Kate has a flush in her face and she looks like she'd been sweating. "Who are you recording this for?"

"Rick and Giselle."

"Why would they care?"

"They just do. Is it okay or should I stop recording?" Charlie asks, confused by Kate's attitude.

Kate waves her hand dismissively. "It's fine. I just wondered why they would care what I think, is all."

"So, what did you think?" Charlie asks, changing the subject.

"Pretty good. A little slow to get going, but it was a nice buildup. Kind of sets the scene. I would have liked to have him fuck her a little more, use some different positions, but overall it was good. Made me hot as shit, I'll tell you that."

"So the sex met with your approval?" Charlie giggles.

"Oh hell yeah. I wish I were at home though. At home I have... how can I put this delicately... helpful aids." Charlie bursts into laughter. "Why are you laughing?" Kate demands playfully. "I've gotten all worked up and no way to do anything about it. So let's make this quick, okay? I have something I need to take care of." She grins. "The next time you decide to do an immersion with Rick, call me. Looks like we're about the same age and he was hot a shit. I wouldn't mind taking him for a ride to see if I can curl his toes."

"Uh, Kate," Charlie says, "I think you have the wrong idea. That really happened. Rick really did propose to Giselle and they are happily married."

"I thought you said you made this immersion to sell?" Kate asks in confusion.

"No. What I said was I had this immersion and I wanted your opinion on it."

"Why would you want my opinion if you weren't thinking of selling it? I thought you were doing market testing or something."

"That's a good question. You know, I never thought about that until just now. I just wanted you to experience it and tell me what you think of it."

"So these weren't actors? They're just real people, amateurs?"

"If by amateurs, you mean people who don't make immersions for a living, then yes. They are just a married couple, like Todd and me."

"Huh." Kate grunts. "That explains a lot. I wondered how you managed to get that connection they felt. Well, knowing that, I would have to say this is some seriously hot shit. If my ex had a tongue like that I'd still be married," Kate says with a grin. "I hope that Giselle chick knows what she's got there. If I were married to him, I'd wear his ass out in the bedroom."

Charlie giggles. "I think she does. Know what she's got, I mean. I don't know about the other, but the sex, that's the part you like best? What about the emotional bond between them?"

"Look, Charlie, I know you and Todd are all lovey-dovey, and I'm happy for you, I really am, but I'm past that. I just need a man to keep me warm at night and that's it. Not exactly one-night stands, although those can be fun too, but not big relationships, either. I don't want or need the headaches. I think a lot of guys like it too. They come in, give me what I want, take what they want, then they get the hell out and I can go shopping. Simple, easy, and everybody is happy."

"Huh." Charlie grunts. "I have to admit that wasn't what I was expecting at all."

"Don't get me wrong, I think part of the hotness of this immersion is how Giselle feels about Rick. It makes it more... I don't know the word I am looking for. Intense, maybe, than the typical porn immersion. God knows it made me hotter than any porn immersion I have ever experienced, but..." Kate stops. "It just hit me what makes this immersion special. It's real. That Giselle chick screaming in ecstasy and that was the real deal, not some put-on for an audience." She pauses, mulling over what she just realized. "Just thinking about it is making me hot all over again. I take back everything I just said. Yes, the emotional connection is the key. There is no way you can have an orgasm that hard without the connection. It takes more than simple physical stimulation to come like that. I know."

"So the emotional element is important after all?" Charlie asks, trying to follow Kate's twists and turns.

"Yes. Look, it doesn't have to take years to develop a connection to someone. I can pick up some guy that is absolute hotness on two legs. We'll go somewhere for the weekend and the sex will be really good, and I'll enjoy the hell out of it, but it lacks that certain something. It's kind of like masturbating. It feels good while you're doing it, but it doesn't leave you satisfied. Then I will pick up some average guy, but there will be a spark between us. Same deal, but this time the sex will be fantastic, and we'll fuck like rabbits for a couple of days." Kate wrinkles her nose. "Huh. You know, I never made that connection until just now. How lame is that?" she asks rhetorically, still sorting out her thoughts. "Well God-fucking-damn!" she finally exclaims, then looks at Charlie and grins. "I have wasted a lot of fucking on the wrong guys. Thanks for clearing that up for me."

"Uh, you're welcome... I guess," Charlie says, wondering where and when the interview took the left turn.

"Personally, I think you should sell this immersion," Kate volunteers. "Do a package deal, the immersion and a set of batteries, if you know what I mean," she suggests, waggling her eyebrows. "I'd buy a copy right now if I could. Can I get a copy of this?"

Charlie laughs and smiles. "No, for the moment it is not for sale, but if that changes, I'll personally send you a complimentary copy. How's that for fair?"

"More than fair," Kate agrees, then becomes more serious. "You know, I talk a lot of shit, but that immersion is really something special. You and Todd, or Rick and Giselle, whoever owns the immersion, could make a lot of money off of it. There are a lot of people, a lot of people, that would want to experience this, and will pay good money for the privilege. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd pay for this. I assume there is an immersion for Rick as well?"

"There is."

"It felt like to me that Rick nutted pretty hard himself. I could see where a couple could make good use of this. Did you and Todd try it together?"

Charlie nods, not commenting further.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Charlie asks, a bit uncomfortable with where this is going.

"Don't be coy with me, Charlene Rose. We've been friends too long. Did you rip each other's clothes off or what?"

Charlie giggles. "No, we didn't rip each other's clothes off. We started out nude. I experienced it first, alone, and I attacked him in Rick and Giselle's pool house. The second time we experienced it together. I don't know how anyone can stand it without some way to... uh..."

"Why do you think we need to hurry this along?"

Charlie smiles broadly. "I see your point."

They lapse into momentary silence. "Anything else you want to know?" Kate asks.

"No. I think you've told me far more than I really want to know as it is," Charlie says with a grin "Thank you for doing this for me. You've given me a lot to think about."

"It was my pleasure... really," Kate says, purring out the last word. As she gathers her things to leave, she continues talking. "I'm serious about buying a copy. If that ever goes on sale, I expect you to let me know, okay?"

"I will, Kate, I promise," Charlie says sincerely.

"I know you will," Kate says before giving Charlie an air kiss on the cheek.

"I'll let you know next week about the auto show. And don't forget your shoot next week with the Mom and me people," Charlie says, walking Kate to the door.

"Charlie," Kate admonishes. "Have I ever missed a shoot before?"

Charlie smiles broadly, "No, I don't believe you have."

"There you go," Kate says, smiling back. "I'll talk to you next week?"

"Probably."

"Okay, until next week then," Kate says as she turns to go, then stops and turns around, giving Charlie a hug. "Thanks for thinking of me. It was sweet of you give me this," Kate says before bounding down the steps to her car.

Charlie watches while Kate backs her car out of the driveway before she blows out a puff of air in exasperation. A little bit of Kate goes a long way. Standing there, watching Kate leave, she realizes she is still recording, so she stops the recording as she steps into the house and closes the door. She returns to her office where she spends a couple of minutes trimming the last few minutes from the vid, packaging it, and sending it with a six pm delivery to Rick and Giselle. She smiles to herself as she sends the vid... she can't wait to get Rick and Giselle's reaction to Kate.

***

The ping from Charlie with the tag After immersion interview #2 - Now for something completely different arrives while Rick and Giselle are still preparing dinner. They look at one another, waiting for the other to speak.

After a moment, Rick gives voice to what they both are thinking. "Oh God. I don't think I can take another one like yesterday. I hope by 'something completely different' she doesn't mean someone who didn't like it. I don't think I could take that either."

Giselle smiles in understanding. "Let's finish dinner and not let this excellent fish go to waste. We'll look at it together later."

Later, after the dinner is consumed and the kitchen cleaned, they are sitting in the family room, steeling themselves for what is about to come.

"I have an idea. Why don't you watch the vid and tell me about it later?" Rick suggest hopefully.

"Ooohhh no. Remember what I told you yesterday, how love is all about sharing the good and the bad? Well, you have to carry your share," she says in mock seriousness. "Now, if you want to protect your lovely wife and her delicate sensitivities from the rigors of watching this, then you're welcome to do so," she adds sweetly.

"What happened to sharing?"

"I am sharing! I'm giving you some of mine. That's sharing, right? I wouldn't want to be selfish," she says, giving him her winningest smile.

"Jesus. This is like pulling a bandage off. Let's just do it and be done with it," he says, dropping into the ping interface to send the vid to the screen in the room.

***

When the vid ends, Rick looks at Giselle. "So?" he asks her. "What'd you think of Kate?"

"That was her name? Kate?" Giselle asks. "I missed that."

"I'm pretty sure that's what Charlie called her at least once."

"It doesn't really matter. I don't know what to think of this woman. I'm kind of put off by her brashness."

"I think she's great! God knows I wouldn't want to be married to her, but I'd go have a beer with her in a second. I bet she is a riot to be around."

"You liked her?" she asks, her surprise clear.

"There isn't a red-blooded American male in the country that wouldn't like her. She's like one of the guys... but better looking," he says with a huge grin.

She snorts. "I can see that. She's like some of the men I know, but with breasts."

"So, what did you think of what she said?"

"About what? How great the sex is? I think that's all she talked about."

"I guess. It was kind of gratifying to know I've still got it though," he says gleefully.

"I didn't know your ego is so fragile that I had to tell you that," she says with a small smile.

"Ahh! Skewered! Right through the heart!" he says, grabbing at his chest as if gripping an invisible sword. "You know, though, I am warming up to the idea of releasing an immersion like this to jump start the immersion... revolution... for lack of a better word. It's a fact that pornography drives a lot of technology. I know there have already been some porn immersions released, but as this Kate woman says, ours is special because of the way we feel about each other."

"You want to release our immersion as a porn immersion?" Giselle asks, her voice void of emotion.

Rick can tell from Giselle's tone she isn't at all pleased with that idea. "Not ours, but one like it. Find a couple that would like to do something like this, record it, and release it. Maybe we could get Charlie and Todd to do it." He grins with the thought.

"I doubt it," she says, softening considerably. "I'm not sure how I feel being married to a porn producer either."

"Well, first off, let's change the terms. I think everyone who's experienced this says the same thing—that it's not really porn. So, let's find a new name for it. The first thing that jumps to mind it Adult, but that's the same thing in most people's mind, mine included."

She thinks for a moment. "I really don't care about people like Kate. She can go somewhere else to get what she needs. But I do feel for that other girl—what was her name? Toni? Teri! I do feel for that Teri girl."

"Same here, but you know, even though we may target the Teris of this world, there is no way to prevent the Kates from buying it too."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that I feel like I'm helping someone with people like Teri, but I feel like I'm helping someone get their jollies with people like Kate."

"So, you're okay with the idea of doing something like this?"

"I'm okay with the idea of investigating the idea of doing something like this, but I have to tell you, I'm not too keen on the idea of hanging around some hairy guy with his shirt unbuttoned halfway to his navel and wearing a bunch of gold chains. Guys like that give me the creeps."

"Okay," he snickers. "No gold chains. Let's talk it over with Charlie and Todd. Charlie manages models, which to my mind are at least similar to actors, and Todd is in marketing, so he should know something about how to sell the idea. I don't know the first thing about how to do something like this."

"We'll need to create a company to shelter the profits or we are going to get killed with taxes. We can worry about that later though," she says, putting in her two-cents.

"So, what I'm hearing is, you, Charlie, and Todd are all important parts of this, and I should just get out of the way?" he asks in a teasing voice.

"Pretty much," she agrees with a smile.

"Perfect. Seriously, what do you think about talking this over with the Roses and getting their take?"

"I think it's a good idea. Maybe after we meet Teri for dinner or something. I don't think there's any rush to do this, so this weekend should be soon enough. Speaking of dinner this weekend, have you heard anything?" she asks, changing the subject.

"No, have you?"

"No. You think we should ping her and find out if we're on?"

"She'll get in touch with us when she knows... oh, speak of the devil," Rick says as a ping from Charlie arrives.

He and Giselle say hello at nearly the same time. They look at each other and smile.

"So, what did you think of Kate?" Charlie asks over the link.

"She's different than most women, that much is sure," Giselle says.

"That she is. I don't know if I learned anything from allowing her to experience the immersion or not. All she wanted to talk about the sex. Of course, that is all she ever wants to talk about sometimes," Charlie says with a giggle.

"What we did learn was that she thinks the immersion would sell," Rick says. "Which is what you suggested, Charlie. Teri was really the eye opener for me, and I was just telling Giselle that I'm warming up to the idea of marketing an immersion like this. I thought maybe the four of us could talk about it sometime. I'd be interested in hearing your ideas."

"Sure, we can do that," Charlie agrees.

"Any news on meeting Teri?" Giselle asks.

"I think we're on. I've spoken with Teri and she is thrilled to meet you, but timing is a bit of a problem. Tomorrow works for Teri, but that is very short notice for you. She has to work Friday and Saturday night, but Sunday all day is open for her, as well as a couple of nights next week."

"I don't see why we can't meet tomorrow night," Giselle says. "It's Thursday so the crowds shouldn't be too bad. Do you have a place?"

"Sal's place?" Charlie asks with a smile in her voice.

"Done," Giselle says, looking to Rick for confirmation. He bobs his head, indicating that the popular restaurant Mangia! is okay with him. "We'll see you there."

"Great!" Charlie exclaims. "Teri will be so pleased. See you there about seven?"

"We'll be there."