The Proposition

Story Info
She is pleasured without him removing his clothes.
2.3k words
4.24
10.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been finely able to catch up and have dinner together in this little restaurant just around the corner from where you live. It wasn't very romantic or anything special, but it was quiet. We talked about all sorts of things and naturally the conversation came around to sex. We talked about what we liked, what we wanted to try and fun stuff like that, and we even had a little banter about who could do what to who the best. It finely came time to leave, but just before we did, I gave you a proposition......

I would come back to your place and without removing my clothes, give you one of the most sensual, erotic and pleasurable nights you have ever had. If I couldn't, then I would never raise the thought of you and I being 'friends with benefits' ever again. But if I could, then we would give it ago, but next time we met it would be my turn to receive. You said maybe, but you'd have to think about it, and we walked back to your place.

On the way we talked about all of your concerns and what my thoughts were about them, and as we got to your front door you said "ok, we'll try it, but if I change my mind you have to stop and just go" and of course I said that was fine.

We went inside and gave you some little rules....

*You have to trust me that I wont hurt you

*At least try something before you tell me not to do that (unless you really don't want me to do something)

*No touching me

*Relax , enjoy and let your self go

After we talked about the rules, I told you to go have a shower then come to your bedroom and lay face down on the bed so your towel covered you. While you were gone I got myself ready..... this was going to be so much fun.

I spread some candles around the room, turned out the light and put on some music. As you came into the room I could see that you were nervous and was about to say something but I raised my finger to your lips to silence you and guided you to the bed with gentle hands on your shoulders. You laid face down, and with a bit of squirming managed to untie the towel and have it lay covering you and then put your hands under your head. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hands over the towel along your back. Then slowly brought the towel back until it was neatly folded and only covering your bum.

I poured a small amount of massage oil on the small of your back and you gasped at the cold but composed your self when I started to massage it in. I worked on your back and shoulders and could feel you relax under my touch. After a while I moved down to your feet, between your toes, then worked my way up your legs to your calves, the back of your knee, then your thigh. I slowly worked up your thigh stopping just short of your bum where my hands were massaging around your inner thigh just short of touching anything other than your leg. I moved to your other leg following the same path but this time however my hands slid under the towel to massage your bum. As I massaged and gently kneaded I slid the towel away to expose you completely, then worked my way up your back to your shoulders again.

This time as I massaged your shoulders and back I bent down and gently kissed where I massaged, your shoulders the back of your neck, then traced kisses down your back till I got to just past the small of your back. Than as before moved to your feet where I started to massage between your toes again and then gentle started to suck your toes. You tried to protest but I reminded you of the rules so you settled down to give it a go. After a while you started to relax again and enjoy the new sensation. I moved up to your ankle, then calve, kissing as I went till I got to the back of your knee, where I stayed a little longer kissing and tracing little circles with my tongue, then began moving up kissing all over the back and outside of your thighs, making sure to avoid your inner thigh. Once again as I got to the top of your leg I stopped and went to your toes of your second leg to start my journey again.

This time as I reached the back of your knee, I started to 'paint' your upper leg with kisses. I left a trail of 5 kisses leading upwards on the outside of your leg, then returned to your knee to leave another trail leading upwards, then another, all the way around till I reached your inner thigh. Then I moved a little higher and started the process again. But this time when I got around to your inner thigh you had to spread your legs a little, so I could leave my trail. I left my 5 kisses and returned to your outer thigh, just higher and started my kissing trail again. This time however, I kissed all the way up to your hip, before returning to my starting point, then kissed my way up again which led me to kiss along the side of your bum and my next trail led me over it. The following path led me along the top edge of your inner thigh, where I kissed slower as I reached the top of your leg so you could feel my hot breath pass across your pussy before I finished by gently bighting your bum.

My final trip up your leg was along your inner thigh. I kissed very slowly as I made my journey up your leg and you had to spread your legs wider and wider to allow me to continue my path. When I finely reached the top of your inner thigh, I blew my hot breath across your pussy and started to massage your bum with my hands. I darted my tongue in and out, licking your inner thighs making sure not to touch your pussy and you started to breath heavier. After a few minutes of teasing you this way I kissed my way over and around your bum then up your back to your neck and nibbled on your ears as I softly ran my hands over your body.

I stopped and covered you in your towel, then got a silk scarf and used it to cover your eyes and asked you to turn over while I held the towel in place. Once you were on your back I gently ran my fingers down your arms to your fingers and then down your legs to your toes. From here I dragged my wide spread fingers up your legs, over your towel covered body to your neck and then up to run my fingers through your hair as I lean forward and gently kiss your lips. I start to leave soft kisses over your face and down to your neck where I both kiss and gently bite.

I stop kissing and run my fingers back down your body till I reach the end of the towel and slowly drag it down to start to slowly reveal your beautiful, sexy body. First your shoulders, breasts, then belly and finely just the top of your pussy from between your closed legs. I return to kissing your neck then start to kiss your shoulders and across the top of your chest. As I kiss my way down, my fingers trace where my lips have just been. I reach the top of your breasts and kiss along the top edge, down around the side, then back up around their underside. I do this all the way around them a couple of times before I trace more kisses between them. Then slowly I lay little kisses around each boob in a spiral leading to your nipples but don't touch them yet.

I lean down, and run my tongue along the same path I left kisses before. Around each tit before spiralling in toward your nipples but this time I drag my now dry tongue straight across them, back and forth and you feel a an intense raspy sensation through each of them. Then with out warning I dive my mouth, over one breast and swirl my now wet tongue around and around your nipple and suck it deep into my mouth. I then withdraw my mouth and run my tongue around and around your hard nipple, then lick my way over to your other breast to repeat the action while my hand moves up to take over where my tongue left off.

After I have kissed and caressed your other boob, I move down letting my hands take over. I start kissing back and forth across your belly until I reach your pubic hair. I nuzzle into its softness before I pull gently at it with my lips. I start to kiss my way down one leg to your knee and back up again before nuzzling into your hair again. Then start to kiss down the other leg. This time when I reach your knee I lift your leg bending it at the knee. I caress down both sides of your thigh with my hands, reaching further and further down till I am almost touching your pussy, then I start to kiss down the inside of your leg. Softly and slowly I kiss my way closer and closer to your pussy. You start to spread your legs wider and wider the closer I get...... I am so close now you can feel my hot breath across your lips.... Just as when you think I am going to touch your pussy, I start to kiss up the inside of your leg, around through your hair and down to the inside of your other leg before kissing down to your knee again. I can see how wet you are and you groan a soft 'nooo'.

I make my way back up your inner thigh and this time as I reach your pussy, just with the tip of my tongue, run along the side of each of your pussy lips. Then use my tongue to spread your lips wide apart before I start to explore the in side of them. I run my tongue up and down and around and around, before taking one at a time between my lips and gently pulling on them. I stop, only for a few seconds, and all you can feel is my hot breath beating down on you. Then I start to dart my tongue in and out of your pussy randomly. With each fleeting contact you gasp and then with out warning I dive my tongue into you as deep as I can go and taste your sweetness for the first time. mmmmmmm I Run my tongue around the inside of you and you start to moan. I bring my tongue out to your lips again and trace them slowly up to your clit. With a few long, slow licks, I return to your pussy and start to fuck you with my tongue.

I bring my fingers into play and slowly slid one into you, then slowly start to work it in and out while I bring my mouth up and start to lick, suck and tease your clit. I slip a second finger into you and with each outward stroke I spread my fingers wide, stretching you before I slid them back in again. After I have your clit nicely swollen, I bring my mouth and tongue back down so I can taste your juices once again. and slide my tongue in beside my fingers. In and out, in and out and with every stroke I bring more sweet nectar to the surface and lap every drop I can from your wet pussy. I start to lap from the bottom of your pussy up to your clit and back down again, over and over, each time wondering a little further down till my tongue drags across your other entrance. I do this over and over before I stop to lick around this newfound attraction. You squirm, but relax to the sensations running through your pussy to your clit.

I bring my tongue back to your pussy and dive in for one last taste before returning to your clit. My fingers return to slid deep into you with another finger now massaging a little lower down at another entrance. My fingers start to slowly fuck your pussy as my mouth reaches your clit again and I start to gently nibble and tease. You are getting little electric shocks shooting through your whole body and you start to squirm and moan deeply. I bring my tongue to your clit and start to roll it around as I increase the speed that my fingers are working in and out of you. I start to flick your clit back and forth and finger fuck you faster and faster. You are so wet that my cock is straining at my jeans and I can feel pre-cum oozing down my leg. You are so close to coming. You start to moan and thrash around. I struggle to keep up the tempo. Suddenly your whole body tenses. You start to moan deeply and then start to shake... I quickly move down and dive my tongue deep into your pussy to taste your sweet cum. I am in heaven.....

You close your legs around my head and start to run your fingers through my hair. When you finally free your grip on me and I raise my head, you've already taken the blindfold off and with the biggest smile look down on me and just say 'WOW'