The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife gives herself entirely to the Swiss stranger.
5.7k words
4.62
48.8k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is what it feels like to be locked inside a washing machine," 38 year old Regina Wellstone thought.

She'd been flipped, fondled, fawned over and fucked so many times since renting the motel room just over an hour earlier, she had no clue which way was up as the 20 year old Swiss Exchange student spun her over onto her back yet again.

Her dazed eyes locked on the jutting spear of Anton Samuelson's well endowed phallus as he crawled up to the alter of her glowing womb, Regina felt the salty mixture of her own tears and sweat dampen the pillowcase against the back of her neck from where her writhing face had just been. Feeling him take each of her meaty thighs into his hands and push them all the way apart, Regina bit her lower lip and groaned hard when he jabbed the golf-ball-sized head of his prick back inside her. Once again, another tiny bead of a tear trickled from the corner of her right eye and twisted silently down the side of her cheek.

________________________________

Even for someone of his obvious machismo, it was going to take a little time for Anton to digest everything that had happened during the evening as well.

Having taken part in more than his share of illicit activities over the years, the raw sexual nature of what had unfolded didn't come as a shock. It had been nearly two weeks since he'd had sex, so it was safe to say there was a lot of pent-up energy that was going to be transferred no matter who he'd spent the night with.

But for a married woman, traveling alone up a desolate stretch of frozen highway, to take a chance and pick him up as he waited beneath an interstate overpass was an act of charity and faith that couldn't be denied, and perhaps for that Anton went out of his way to show his gratitude.

With the snow and frozen precip piling up outside as he fucked Regina Wellstone on that squeaky old motel bed, he knew there were things far more deeper than the above mentioned reason that had caused their one serendipitous night together to take on such a haunting and primal urgency.

From the moment he kissed Regina in the front seat of her car, he sensed there was something imprisoned inside her that yearned to be free. To think that he somehow possessed that key filled him with an unbelievable sense of power. That feeling wasn't deterred in the least when he'd pressed his hand down the front of her pants and frigged the married woman against the motel room wall just minutes after they'd entered the privacy of the room.

Having taken her in nearly every way possible and to still see her laying there, begging for more only fueled young Anton's 'Jesus Christ' complex. Considering the content and volume of Regina's cries during the evening, who could blame him.

So there he was, his bulging erection burrowing into the deepest catacombs of the older woman's still fertile womb as he knelt between her outstretched legs, his fingers clenched between hers as he penetrated her in slow, stabbing bursts. Able to look straight into the helpless woman's eyes and note every single facial tick she made as he gouged places no man had ever dared, Anton could also look down where their bodies had melded into one and see the lining of Regina's pink vaginal sheath clutching his plowing girth in it's velvet grip each time he pulled backwards.

He knew full well he could make her cum again anytime he wanted. Anton also knew his second orgasm of the evening was boiling at the ready inside his hairy nutsack as well. Somehow he was content for the time being to just lay there on top of Regina, churning a stream of pleasure and passion from the married woman's pores. Pinning her hands down on the mattress to each side of Regina's swaying head, Anton rested his muscular chest down on top of the cushiony swells of her bosom, their heartbeats pounding in unison as he methodically buried himself to the hilt inside her.

Digging her fingernails into the flesh of her young lover's powerful and flexing hands, Regina rested there in pure bliss beneath his grinding torso as the rest of the world crumbled away around her. Compared to the tornadic whirlwind of the previous hour or so, the way Anton was fucking her now unleashed an unfathomable serenity inside Regina. Laying there with him resting on top of her, his well defined body feeling sublime against her admittedly fluffy frame, Regina unabashedly absorbed each of the young man's calculating thrusts, able to feel every veiny contour of his swollen dagger as he shamelessly drove it home.

Her spine tingling with each labored grunt that growled from the young stranger's lungs, Regina opened herself up to him in every way a woman could as he sensuously ground his pelvic bone down on top of hers. Her hands locked in his grip above her head, Regina felt Anton's right hand slide away and ease like a spatula under her behind. His left hand still clamping her two arms in place above her head, Regina felt him jack her backside up until he'd created the most perfectly decadent angle to fuck her into complete oblivion.

Locking her short legs tight around his back as she instinctively sensed the coming onslaught, Regina felt everything around her drown into a blinding white light when Anton's soft, warm breath slithered like tentacles of smoke into her left ear.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had," the young Swiss exchange student whispered, causing fireflies of light to bounce indiscriminately through Regina's head.

She had a hard time believing that to be the case, but in her current condition she was more than happy to take the compliment. Feeling the sweat on Anton's brow as he ducked his head down and planted another salvo of kisses on her neck and shoulders, Regina gritted her teeth and fought off yet another soul draining orgasm as he ruthlessly churned the depths of her womb.

There was no denying in Regina's mind that he was the best she'd ever had. The last thing she expected however, was for the 20 year old stud to make her admit as such.

"You're beautiful," Anton's breath swept through her ear just before he delicately nibbled at her lobe.

Her fingernails grasping at the flesh of his shoulders the instant she heard the words, Regina thrashed her crotch upwards savagely against his buried prick.

"You've never done anything like this, have you?" he prodded.

"...No..," she bellowed, her voice trailing off as if into the Grand Canyon.

"You've never let yourself go like this..opening your legs to a complete stranger?"

"...No...," Regina's replied once again, even more distant than before.

"I noticed you're wedding ring over on the desk..this is the first time you've cheated on him, isn't it?" Anton continued his lurid, horizontal interrogation.

He didn't even need an answer to that query from the way the hapless married woman tucked her sobbing face against his chest. Still, she never relented in her efforts to push her straining pussy all the way around the shameless young man's immense cock.

"He's never fucked you like this, has he?" Anton hissed into Regina's ear, making sure to keep his grip of possession tight on her hands above her head.

"....NO......," the older woman cried out in guilty admission. "No one ever has!!"

Regina's brutal honestly did nothing but throw more fuel on his already raging fire. Keeping his left hand clutched around both the married woman's trembling hands, Anton tilted slightly on his side then pressed the hand he had braced beneath her rear end tight to hold her in place. Regina now cradled between his powerful arms as they laid face to face on their side, Anton held the spastic woman in place as he began plowing his cock into her womb from yet another indescribably wicked angle.

Anton kept Regina in that position for quite awhile, savoring her reaction to every twist and turn of his cock with her wrapped in his arms. Gradually increasing his pelvic pace, Anton eventually loosened his grip on Regina's hands. The bedsprings crying under the weight of his torrid rhythm, Anton felt the older woman's just freed hands immediately clamp down on the back of his head as he really began crashing his crotch into hers.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH... UUUHHHHHHHH... UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH," Regina's lungs rumbled like a turbine engine as he tenderly folded the fingers of his left hand through her tangled red hair.

Just like before, he knew he could make Regina nut pretty much anytime he wanted. Another minute or so at this grueling pace and he was sure she'd either cum or pass out, whichever came first. This time however, he had something far more devious in mind. Slowing his thrusts once again, allowing Regina to clutch her hands around his back as if he was a life raft in the middle of a petulant ocean, Anton nudged his lips back down to her ear.

The crudeness of his words belied the softness and care of his delivery.

Anton's offer left Regina breathless and numb. The muscles of her vagina still squeezing at the marauding presence inside it, the rest of her body and soul seemed to slip into a catatonic state.

He had, in fact, taken note of Regina's visceral reaction a few orgasms earlier when he'd glided his tongue over her taunt and virgin asshole. Anton also had seen how she'd reacted when he'd so adeptly tossed her salad only moments earlier. Given the boundaries he'd already bulldozed right through that evening, how could it come as any surprise to Regina that he now wanted to take her anal cherry.

How could she ever manage taking any man back there, much less someone as endowed as Anton?

Thankfully he hadn't pushed the issue, allowing Regina's uncorked desire move her along at nature's pace. Content to just lay there and keep pressing his dick into the splashing sauna of her cunt, Anton gradually rolled around until he was flat on his back with the naked married woman straddling him on top.

Even though she was on top now, Regina's world had become so fuzzy and distorted she felt as if she'd been strapped to some sort of erotic Tilt-a-Whirl. Pressing her hands flat against the solid ground of Anton's chest until she'd regained a shred or two of her bearings, the world finally slowed enough for her to meet his smiling gaze.

"I'm just going to lay here.... fuck yourself any way you want for as long as you want," he looked up and grinned, making sure to hurl his crotch upwards just a little so Regina could feel how deeply his dick had nestled inside her.

"OOHHHHHH," she jerked her head backwards and gasped, the groan extended by a few seconds when Anton also reached up and gently tweaked both her obscenely erect nipples with his fingers.

Her mind not yet totally grasping Anton's suggestion, Regina's body had no such problem catching on. From the instant she began humping her pussy up and down on the unforgiving girth of Anton's proudly raised staff, every nerve in her spent body seemed to re-generate with life. Digging her fingers into the smooth flesh of her young lover's pecs to keep herself steady as she thrashed on top of him, Regina's heavy breasts bounced wildly across her chest as she worked her hips like a runaway paintmixer.

"UUHHHH... OOOHHHGGGAAWWDDD... UUUHHHHH... MMMMMMM... MMMMMMMM... AAAHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned over and over, the head of his buried cock seeming to tap at the base of her spine each time she franticly rutted herself down on top of him.

All Anton's eyes seemed say as he laid there grinning up at her was, "Keep fucking it Mrs. Wellstone...I can keep it as hard as you want for as long as you want!!" and that's exactly what she did as every ounce of fury stored deep inside her bled free, her crotch gyrating in hurried and desperate circles on top of the 20-year-old's turgid rod.

Never before had Regina found herself in quite that position. Her experience with men rather limited before she got married, it did little to deviate afterwards either. Very rarely could she remember being on top of a willing and able guy, free to milk every little bit of pleasure she could.

There would certainly be consequences for the evening down the road, even if the memory of it all never left her or the young man she'd picked up, Regina knew it all would be seared forever into the guilty chasms of her mind. To be kneeling there on top of the handsome and dashing stranger, stripped naked in a motel room hours from home, showing a will and determination that would make a marathon runner proud when she should have already been utterly exhausted filled Regina with a sense of power and purpose that had escaped her for the previous 38 years.

Anton's manhood raised like a granite column as she pounded her ungodly stretched cunt downwards, impaling every ounce of her being it seemed on what nature had provided him, Regina blindly pawed at her clitoris as words seemingly spoken in tongues babbled from her chanting lips.

The entire time Anton rested on his back, content to lay there and marvel with pride at the way the older woman came unglued as she writhed on top of him, knowing full well he could buck his backside off the sheets at any moment and drain every last bit of energy in Regina's overworked body. Initially keeping his hands wrapped on her waist to keep her from tipping to either side, Anton gradually worked them backwards until they were covering the fleshy curves of Regina's alabaster ass. Supporting her weight as she maniacally humped on top of him, Anton eyes focused with laser intensity as he watched Regina work to the precipice of her latest release. When she finally did trip over the edge for the countless time, he'd be in perfect position to unleash quite a surprise.

That moment came just two minutes later.

Regina's orgasm building like a pot of stew growing to a boil over a bonfire's midnight flame, Anton could tell from the increased ferocity of her vaginal constrictions, along with the way her facial features seemed to scrunch into a frightening mash, she was approaching the point of no return. When his ears started to rattle from the sheer vibration of her rumbling moans, Anton knew it was time to brace himself.

"GGGGAAAAAAHHHHHWWWDDDD... GGGAAAAHHHHWWWDDDDDDD... GGGAAWWWWHHHHDDDDDDDDDD... I"MMMMMMMMMMMM CUUUMMMMIINNNGGGGGG," Regina screamed and spat in rapid succession, an aura of pure joy and unmitigated pleasure encasing her as she succumb to her own selfish want.

The sound of her cries drowning out the harsh screech of the bedsprings below, not to mention the fleshy vibrations of her crotch slamming down on Anton, the Swiss exchange student just laid there patiently allowing the first volley of Regina's release to run it's course. The instant she huffed in another chest full of fresh air however, he grazed the middle finger of his right hand between the cheeks of the married woman's ass and spun the tip of it around the rubbery ring of her wildly flaring anus. Without a hint of hesitation, Anton injected it inside the already careening woman's rear end.

If the first report of her release bled forth like the wails of a mortally wounded banshee, when Regina felt Anton's finger stab into her behind, she collapsed like a fallen tree, her tear soaked and sweaty face coming to rest on the center of his chest. The married woman proceeded to ball like a whimpering child for several minutes as she rutted her pussy and ass back and forth against the duel rudders of her young lover's beautiful cock and his cruelly spinning middle finger.

Anton didn't say anything for awhile. He didn't have to. The jiggling pendulums of Regina's breasts heaving on his flat stomach, Anton softly rubbed and patted his left hand through her hair while keeping his right pressed where it already was.

"SSHHHH," he found himself consoling Regina as she hung like a face down blanket on top of him.

"Doesn't that feel good?" he finally licked his lips and asked, making sure to pump his embedded middle fingers several times just to highlight the point.

"...Yes..." Regina eventual choked, her exhaled breath skimming across the warm, tear soaked flesh of Anton's pecs when she did.

"You've come this far, Mrs. Wellstone," Anton chided in his hypnotic European accent, impressing the older woman, and frightening her somewhat as well, that he actually remembered her name. "You know you won't be able to live without knowing what I'd feel like inside you!"

Keeping the pressure of his grip firm on the married woman's ample backside, Anton eased his left down and slowly pulled his drenched schlong from the still spasming confines of Regina's womb. Rubbing the pulsing girth back and forth along the inside of her parted thighs, Anton laid there absorbing the way she huddled and trembled on top of him.

"I know you can take it....I've used it on woman a lot more afraid than you," he whispered, then dabbed the already sunken digit all the way down to the bottom knuckle until the veins in Regina's neck tightened into ropes.

"UUUHHHHHHHH," she gasped, her voice full of pain, but tinged with more than a hint of defiant need.

"You can do this Regina.....we have all night," he assured once more before tenderly kissing her on the top of the head.

_____________________________________

As the endorphins and adrenaline started to subside, the need to rest gradually settled like a cloud bank over Regina Wellstone. Face down on the warm outline in the sheets Anton had just been laying while she fucked herself senseless on top of him, Regina folded her lifeless arms to use as a cushion for her weary head after he got up. Fading in and out of those initial stages of sleep, she could hear Anton's footsteps criss-crossing the room behind her.

Having no comprehension of time, Regina thought she heard him duck into the bathroom for a few minutes, but for all she knew, he could have walked through the blizzard down to the closest truck stop and ate a full course meal while her mind drifted astray.

It wasn't until she heard him unzip a pocket of his huge backpack then start walking towards the bed that Regina's heart began to thud with life once again. The specter of what Anton had spoken of before he left her alone on the bed was something Regina still couldn't readily process. It came into far more clarity and definition, however, when she felt his right knee press down on the mattress between her outstretched legs just before one hand came to rest on the goose pimpled flesh of her bare ass.

In a strange sense, considering the wringer he'd so expertly already put her through, Regina felt as if she owed Anton this extreme token of gratitude. Considering the avenues he'd taken her down since she'd picked him up under that bridge, it was only fitting she was willing to offer up this last taboo as sacrifice for everything he'd already given. On a much more personal and selfish level, hearing Anton allude to the other women who'd been able to survive taking him in the way he now planned to take her, a deep seeded competitive streak Regina didn't even know existed suddenly cropped to the surface. If those other women could handle it, then damn it, so could she.

More than anything else, however, it boiled down to this simple premise. She'd turned over her body, if not her very fate to this complete stranger over the course of the evening and he'd taken care of her in ways no man ever had. If this was what he wanted, then she would muster every last bit of energy and fortitude to provide it for him.

Regina's dedication to the task didn't make it any easier a few seconds later when Anton flipped his middle finger out like a switchblade and pushed the upper third of it into her rectum.

"SHHHITTT," she cried into the pillow buffering her face, every muscle in her already taxed body kicking back against the unnatural advances of her young suitor.

Knowing he had the entire night at his disposal, Anton went about his chore with divine patience and care. Withdrawing his finger right to the tip and stirring it around several times until he could feel her anal ring began to relax, Anton would then shove the digit back in a little further each time until it disappeared all the way inside her.

12