The Prosecuting Attorney Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, when you asked me if I wanted you naked when I got here, I was kind of expecting you to be alone while you were." Lindsay said.

Again the world fell into slow motion and I flung myself off of Zack and onto my feet beside the bed. Zack grabbed the pillow beside him and covered himself as I stood motionless with Lindsay's intense stare ripping through me like x-ray vision. Suddenly my mind snapped into full gear and I heard the voice of my sponsor thundering in my ear.

"Lust is a very deceptive and very powerful force. It seduces us with limitless pleasure, blinds us to the truth and then like a boomerang in flight, turns on us and all but tears our lives to shreds."

So, with my naked body drenched in sweat and doused with young Zack's fresh orgasmic load, I stood before assistant district attorney Lindsay Whitmore; the woman that had just today called me her angel and her light. The woman I swore that I was in love with. Now I knew why they called lust a "Deadly Sin".

"Dear Lord Jesus, help me." I thought to myself as I felt every fiber of my mind, body and soul collapsing.

"We're sorry. All circuits are busy right now. Please call again later." I heard back.

Shaking uncontrollably now, I watched Lindsay drop my purse and my keys on the floor at her feet and then take a menacing step toward me. Oh, what I would have given to be back in prison right now. Or would I?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Not a Home She meets an intriguing gray-eyed beauty.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories