The Prosecuting Attorney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like the taste of your pussy?" Lindsay asked.

"Mmmmmm!" I muffled.

Then I slid my tongue deep into her mouth.

Kissing deeply, Lindsay wrapped her arms around me and lifted me out of the sink. I wrapped my legs tightly around her torso, our tits squashed firmly against each other and she carried me out of the bathroom to my bed. Lindsay lay me down on the bed and our damp, entwined bodies rolled around on the dry sheets, still locked in the deep kiss. The air in the main room was cool compared to the steaming hot bathroom, but by now our bodies were on fire with passion. I rolled up on top of Lindsay and slowly pulled out of the kiss, caressed her forehead and gazed deep into her beautiful eyes. Her firm damp body and beautiful tits felt like heaven pressed underneath me. I could feel the soft lace of her garter belt against my abdomen, the delicate fabric of her thong and the nylons still on her legs.

"I may not have been earlier, but now I do feel buzzed." Lindsay said as she gazed into my eyes and caressed my cheek.

"You feel buzzed?" I said and we both giggled.

There was a long moment of silence as we just stared into each other's eyes and caressed each other's faces.

"God, you're so beautiful." Lindsay whispered finally.

"Mmmm, right back at you, counselor." I whispered.

We fell into another deep kiss and gently rubbed against each other.

"Permission to get the prosecutor completely naked, your honor?" I whispered playfully.

"By all means." Lindsay whispered back.

I kissed her.

"Thank you. Now roll over." I ordered.

I sat up and Lindsay rolled her beautiful glistening body over on to her stomach. I unhooked the garter straps and slowly pulled her nylons off one at a time, taking time to suck on her toes. Once I had both her nylons off, I slid my hands up her immaculately smooth and long legs, curled my fingers around the dental floss thin side strings of her thong and pulled it down. Lindsay lifted her ass up just enough and I slid her thong down her legs and off. Tossing it on the floor, I slowly ran my tongue up the back of her leg, relishing its softness and warmth. Spreading her legs wide, I slipped my body down between them and spread her ass cheeks; staring now at her beautiful, completely shaven pussy. Lying down between her legs and holding her ass cheeks wide, I plunged my mouth and tongue deep into her pussy. Lindsay was soaking wet and incredibly sweet. I listened to her moaning steadily increase the deeper and faster I ate. Her hands ran across the sheets, grasping handfuls at a time. I then ran my tongue straight up the outsides of her lips and up to her asshole, rimming it at first and then plunging my tongue in as deep as I could. I could feel her body seize as she struggled to find breath. Lindsay raised her ass high and higher off the mattress as her orgasm approached.

I immediately pulled out of her ass and shoved her back down flat on the mattress. I unhooked the lace garter belt and pulled it off; now she was completely naked except for the string of pearls around her neck. I ran my tongue up the center line of her back and then rubbed the front of my body all over it. I took the string of pearls from the back and pulled it tightly around her neck, lifting her head up and Lindsay exhaled a deep erotic moan.

"You like that, baby?" I hissed right in her ear.

"Oh Yeah." She wailed softly.

"Then you're gonna love this." I said.

I sat up and straddled her right leg. I grabbed one of the nylons still lying beside us, pulled Lindsay's arms behind her back and tied her wrists together with the nylon. I took the lace garter belt and ran it under her left leg and then threaded it between her pussy lips. I took one end of the garter in each hand and rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips as I rubbed my pussy on the back of her leg. I fucked her leg harder and faster, feeling my rock hard clit rubbing on her skin. I ran the garter belt through her pussy lips faster and faster, stopping every so often to spank her right cheek. Lindsay's whole body was quivering as she moaned and panted wildly. Finally I jerked the garter belt completely out and held it up to her mouth.

"Stick your tongue out, baby. Taste your pussy." I hissed.

Lindsay complied and practically devoured the soaking wet garter belt. I rolled Lindsay over on her back, still with her wrist tied, pressed my body firmly down on top of hers and we kissed deeply. I slid my tongue down to her tits and sucked wildly on her absolutely perfect round, light pink nipples. They were harder than nails and succulently delicious as I rolled them between my lips. Lindsay is strong and she broke the nylons, freeing her arms. She then rolled me over on my back and we repositioned our bodies, spreading our legs wide like scissors and slid together, pressing our drenched pussies against each other. Taking hold of each other's hand, we rubbed and pounded our pussies together wildly. Faster and faster, harder and harder, screaming and wailing at the top of our lungs, panting feverishly with sweat streaming down our bodies in droves and drenching the sheets.

We bumped uglies to the brink of utter physical exhaustion and then collapsed flat on our backs on the sweat and cum laden sheets. As I stared up at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath, I suddenly felt Lindsay's hand stroking my leg. Her touch was electric and it rekindled my flame of passion. I rolled over and up on my knees, turned and straddled Lindsay's face with my pussy as I went down and plunged my mouth and tongue deep into hers. The sixty-nine was so intense that I came close to hyperventilating. Even though Lindsay had claimed early in our friendship to never have been with a woman before, she was a natural at it. As I came to climax, Lindsay was sucking on my gorging clit as she was ramming her finger in and out of my asshole. Spewing cum all over her mouth again, I still managed to keep biting and sucking her clit. Lindsay suddenly jerked her finger out of my ass and wailed as I got a face full of her delicious cum. She dug her fingernails deep into the skin of my ass cheeks.

With our bodies drenched in sweat and our faces covered in each other's cum, I turned slowly around and collapsed on top of Lindsay's seething hot and sweaty body. Lindsay wrapped her arms around me and held me as we both began to calm down and catch our breath. I rested my head on Lindsay's chest, pressing my ear to it and heard her heart pounding wildly deep inside her. It was the most beautiful, soothing and intensely erotic sound I think I've ever heard. Lindsay was gently running her hands through my hair as I shut my eyes and continued to listen to her heart beat.

When I woke up, I could still hear Lindsay's heart beating, only now it was soft and steady. As I opened my eyes, I found that I was still wrapped in her arms, lying on top of her naked body. The faint morning sunlight was coming through the curtained windows on the balcony doors. I raised my head and saw that Lindsay was sound asleep and the look on her face almost brought tears of joy to my eyes. She looked so incredibly peaceful and serene as she slept. Almost like an angel on Christmas morning. I gently slid off her and then up beside her on my side, resting my head on my hand. I ever so gently ran my finger along the crest of her forehead, just below her hairline and then down to her soft cheek. Lindsay stirred gently, opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Her head turned to me and her lips filled with a beautiful smile. "Mmmm, good morning." She whispered.

"Hi." I said.

We kissed.

"Have you been awake long?" She asked.

"Oh, for a little while." I replied.

"And what have you been doing?" She asked.

"Just watching you sleep." I replied.

"Really?" Lindsay whispered. "Am I that exciting?"

"No." I said with a smile. "You're just that beautiful."

Lindsay caressed my cheek and we just gazed deeply at each other for a long and perfect moment.

"Are you hungry?" I finally asked.

"Starving." She relied.

I started to get out of bed, but Lindsay grabbed me and rolled up on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I thought you said you were hungry."

"I am. For you." She replied.

"Oh my God." I said as Lindsay started kissing my neck. "I think this is gonna be the greatest day of my life!"

Lindsay suddenly stopped kissing my neck and looked at me deeply.

"No! I think this is just gonna be the first day of the rest of our lives." Lindsay said. "I love you!"

I felt tears of joy welling in my eyes.

"I love you too." I said.

And we fell into a deep kiss.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
More Stories