The Prostate Exam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now suck that cock bitch, make love to it and get yourself close to squirting, but don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

He took the first 4 inches or so into his mouth groaning onto the cock, salivating on it and finally gagging as he reached 5 inches."

"That better not be the best you can do slut, or your traininggoing to be very difficult."

He tried to get the last 3 inches down, gagging furiously but couldn't manage more than another inch.

"Well at least we have a baseline for your training, now squirt your sissy juice into your hand sissy."

He'd had to cum on cam on demand before and he was so close, he pushed down further on the cock sucking and worshipping it and stroked his clit furiously, all that was missing for him was something in his ass pussy. As he finally came, he produced rope after rope of cum, he was cumming so hard his whole body shuddered.

"That's a good little girl, now dip your finger in and show me how you put your special sissy lip gloss on. Then spread the cum all over the top 5 inches of the cock, especially the head."

A car horn sounded, he looked scared.

"Don't worry your pretty little slut head about that Sissy, it's a delivery from the courier, right on time, I've been tracking it on my computer. It's a present from me, your first set of 5 pairs of panties which you will wear on rotation. Let me look at your lip gloss, then get on with smearing that cock. You will not wash your hand as you go to get the parcel, but you can lick it clean on the way."

He quickly drew over his lips with a finger, coating them in a thick layer of fresh cum. Then turned to the camera.

"Perfect sissy, now hurry coat the cock and go and sign for your present. Do not clean your lips on the way, I want you to have your sissy lip gloss on when you meet the courier guy."

He coated the cum as best he could mainly on the head of the cock, which began to drip down the shaft, then licked his hand clean a little, whilst he was trying to pull his trousers and briefs up.

She giggled as he stumbled and finally was almost decent to pick up his present.

He walked from the office to the door and left the cottage and walked down the drive to sign for the parcel. The courier guy was in reality a courier girl who smiled at him but couldn't help focussing on his glistening lips. That was until he signed for the parcel and she must have seen the strand of cum on the back of his hand which he failed to lick off.

She handed the parcel to him, with a "Have a nice day, have fun."

Then as she backed out of the driveway he realised why, the package was address as Panties for Pete, thank God his wife hadn't been in when it was delivered.

He raced back up to the office and was happy to see Miss Megan was there smiling into the camera at him.

"Now before we look at you pressies, which I know you're super excited about, lets finish off with your cock sucking, clean that entire cock with your dirty slutty sissy tongue for me, make me believe it's a real cock your worshipping."

He went to town on it, even though he had cum, having to go and pick up his panties had his clit hard again, he was so turned on by the humiliation he was receiving at the hands of his new Mistress.

She smiled as he groaned and licked, fuck what a sissy slut this one was, this was almost too easy. She had him completely under her control in such a short time, she'd be able to make him do some unspeakable things in the future and earn money for her from his sluttishness.

Once the cock was clean he knelt up and looked into the cam.

"Ok you silly girl, now you can open your presents."

He ripped the courier bag open and out fell 5 pairs of panties.

"Put them on the desk and I'll tell you why I chose them slut."

He laid out 2 pairs of black silky lycra boy shorts with lace trimming which would frame his thighs, both cut high at the back to show off his big butt cheeks. 2 pairs of black lacy g stings again with a high lycra content.

Then finally a pair of pvc hotpants with a belt.

"Ahh now the last pair, excellent, hold them up for me to see."

He did so thinking how small they looked.

"These are your training panties, you'll see that they are reinforced PVC, very strong and designed to be worn extremely tightly, the cleft in the ass is designed to ride up tight between your butt cheeks lifting and separating them, the 1 inch wide seam is completely reinforced and will not stretch, it's designed to fit snugly, tight against your ass pussy to hold a butt plug in firmly so it can't move the plug at all."

"Also the front is completely flat, you'll have to have completely tucked your sissy nuts inside your body, tape them in place and then pull your clit back between your cheeks as you lift the panties into place. There is no room at all for your clit and balls to be at the front."

"Once you have them on properly, your pubis will be absolutely flat as a Sissy girls should be. Flat and sexy."

He was turning them around in front of the camera, admiring them, it's true they were very, very sexy.

"You'll be wearing these a lot as once the butt plug is in place I can have you wear it for extended periods, the belt locks over your hips nice and tight, so you won't be able to get them off without being unlocked. You'll find 20 plastic numbered padlocks in the courier bag, which I will tell you when to use."

"Now you might wonder how you'll go to the toilet in these and the answer is simple. When I instruct you to sear them on flights or for extended times, you will not eat for 6 hours before you put them on and you'll have a complete enema before you put them on."

"As for peeing, you'll obviously have to sit down like the little sissy girl you are, but I've included a special pee tube for you to wear. It's like a reinforced condom at the top then with a long flexible tube which will be tucked between your ass cheeks. The head of the condom has some pretty strong glue and you'll fit that over the head of your clit and let the glue dry, then use the tube to pull the clit back tightly between your cheeks. When you need to pee you'll simply take out the tube from under your ass pussy and point it down the toilet."

"So you'll be able to take a flight for 10 hours with a nice big butt plug lodged and locked in your ass pussy and so long as you eat very sparingly you'll be ok. But if you dare to ever take the padlock off before I allow, the punishments will be intense, I assure you."

He wasn't sure what to say, but looking at the panties he was excited "They are lovely thank you Miss Megan, very sexy and I can't wait to wear them, thank you Miss."

"You're welcome sissy, you'll grow to love those training panties. I insist. These combined with your corset will look fabulous."

"Now time to swap your ugly briefs for a pair of the boy shorts, the only time I will accept you not wearing some panties is when you're naked in bed with your wife, although in time we'll work on that too."

He gulped and began to take off the trousers so he could change into the panties.

Once he had them on he stood before the camera, cum still on his lips. "That's much better slut. Goodbye for now sissy, see you on Skype at 9am tomorrow. Wear the panties all the time apart from when you are in bed and make sure you always sit to pee like a good girl."

"Yes Miss Megan. See you tomorrow."

Fuck this was wild, his clit (as he now must think of it) was rock hard again, the head pushing out of his foreskin. He was so excited and needed to have his ass pussy filled. He thought back over what Miss Megan had said and couldn't remember her saying that he couldn't do that. The he re-read his sissy rules, shit rule number 3 said she would decide when it was filled and what with. Bugger, he so wanted to be full, he needed it, but reading the rules it looked like it would break them, what should he do?

Then the horniness of the thought overcame him, he took off the trousers, he was so horny now, he just had to have it. He knelt down with the boy shorts riding high between his ass cheeks, the slobbered on the head of the dildo to lube it up and pulled his new panties to the side and put the head of the dildo at the opening of his ass pussy.

He rested there for the moment, letting his pussy just open so, so slowly to gently allow entry to the beautiful black cock, he slowly sank a little at a time as the head opened his pussy up little by little. He was loving the tease of it, when Skype again rang out, shit it was Miss Megan back again.

Before he could do anything a typed message came through...

"Don't move a muscle slut, just reach forward and open the camera, you are not allowed to move anything else at all. Keep your hands on the desk where I can see them."

He faltered, not knowing what to do, but knew he didn't have time to move the dildo, he clicked to open the camera, hoping she'd be happy to have him kneeling before her.

As he saw her face he realized that she looked very angry. "Shit slut, I really thought you'd be able to follow some simple instructions, then I thought about how slutty you are and figured your desire for cock in your pussy might overcome your desire to please me."

"So sorry Miss Megan, I thought it was ok to do."

"Don't lie bitch, that will just mean more punishment for you in our next session, as it is your punishment will be intense don't make it worse. Have you or have you not got a cock in your pussy right at this moment? Keep your hands on the desk where I can see them and do not lift up any further on your knees."

What could he say? He was busted, even if he did rise the dildo was in now.

"Oohh before you answer, sit down fully and I mean in one swift motion, I want you ass cheeks on the floor, do it now."

Now he was fucked, he had no choice and started to lower himself gently.

"In one fast fucking motion slut now slam down!!"

No choice left for him, he sank down completely until the cock was balls deep, the full 8 inches in him so quickly it forced a long moan from his mouth.

"There that's better slut, I did wonder if your sissy hunger would get the better of you, it obviously did."

"Now reach behind you and pull the gusset of your panties over the base of the dildo so that it is held in place. Now you'll know why I chose very strong latex rich panties, pull the sides up high on your hips to hold the dildo in tightly and stand up, keep your hands pulling the sides of the boy shorts high over your hips and turn away from the camera and bend over, then hands on the chair."

There was nothing for it, he simply had to do as he was told. He stood gingerly, not easy to do whilst holding onto his new panties and with a huge dildo deep in his pussy. He stood and turned around. Then bent at the waist.

"There's a good girl, at least you managed that instruction. So you took those 8 inches very easily, but also without permission, so now you need to sit on the chair and sit down fully, no taking any of the weight on your feet, I want you impaled on that cock you dirty bitch."

"Yes Miss Megan."

He turned and sat on the chair, leaning forward imperceptibly to give just a little relief from the big cock.

"Not a chance of that slut, lift both feet to your sides and put your toes on the desk where I can see them."

He lifted his feet to the desk and grunted deeply, he really had the dildo rammed in his pussy now, it was agony this deep in without being able to rise up from it. His clit was rock hard again.

.

"Now reach forward and pull the computer to the edge of the desk and make sure I can see your clit, the base of the dildo and your face in the picture."

He did as he was told and knew she was probably taking stills and recording the conversation, if anyone was ever to see this."

"I was going to leave this until later, but you forced me to do this slut, you chose to be punished. Your due to travel to Auckland for a couple of days soon? Is that right?"

"Yes Miss Megan, but how did you know."

"Don't be impertinent or stupid, you emailed two Doms in Auckland on your CS profile recently. Neither of them have returned your email although both of them have viewed your profile, I wonder why that is. I think they may have been warned off my Master V, saying that you aren't really serious, what do you think slut."

"I don't know Miss Megan, I'm not sure."

"Of course you don't know you silly sissy, it's beyond your brain to work that out. But I have been in touch with Master V and he has indeed warned them off saying that he's waiting for you to come back to him. To be his slut once again."

Pete's brain was spinning, Master had wanted way more than he could give. He had loved the session though, he'd loved it deeply.

"Well, I'll tell you what to think slut, I've been in touch with him anyway and he's keen to use you again." She let that comment sink into his Sissy brain for a few moments.

"He'd asked if he could use you with a friend of his, initially I said no, figuring that it was too much for this stage of your training. But after this little debacle where you can't resist having cock in your cunt, I'm going to email him now saying you are his to punish as he harshly and vigorously as sees fit. Do you accept this punishment sissy?"

"I do Miss Megan, so sorry for being bad."

"You will be slut. Now watch the five Sissy hypno films I've sent through, with that cock still in you, wank your little clittie between finger and forefinger and eat any cum, then begin to wank again, take on as many poppers as you can. I expect you to cum 3 or four times watching these. I'll be taping everything but not watching, so don't cheat bitch. Do you understand."

"Yes Miss Megan I do."

"Good here are the links get to it, ohh and once you have finished you'd better lick that dildo clean, I presume you didn't have time for an enema today, shame, maybe next time you'll be better prepared."

"Goodbye for now Sissy."

"Bye Miss."

What could he do, he looked at the profile of Master V whilst the Sissy hypnos's started up, sniffing poppers on command as he wanked.

12