The Prostate Exam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master V continued, "Once she's fully cleaned out I'll gently dry her off and then back on with the panties, but this time no plug. Then I'll introduce Clyde."

"Clyde, who's Clyde?" Megan presumed this was the other guy Master V intended to use her sissy with.

"Clydes one of my gay friends who loves making up drag queens at one of the local clubs, we'll get sissy fully made up in my dungeon, the wig will be glued on just like the breast forms. Then she'll look the bomb."

"Be sure to send me some photos V."

"No problem Megan I can have the cam set up if you want to watch the entire process."

"That would be lovely thanks, I'd love to see the preparations."

"Then Clyde will get her dressed in the stockings and boots you're sending up and I'll padlock those on and we'll be good to do."

"So still no mention of piss at this stage?" Megan couldn't wait to hear what would come next.

"No nothing about that, I'll simply take her arm and support her to the car. She'll be light headed with the poppers and tottering on her heels, but most of all she'll be desperate to know where we are going. But I'll tell her to be silent if she asks."

"As we get to the car in the garage, I'll simply say I want it to be a surprise as I put a ball gag, noise cancelling earphones and a blindfold on her, I'll lay her down on the backseat of the car and lock her cuffs together behind her back, then we'll drive to the club."

"Brilliant, her mind will be doing cartwheels by then. Love the sensory deprivation, that's a lovely touch V."

"I think it will have her very excited and scared at the same time, which is exactly what I want."

"It's only a 15 minute drive to the club, but by then she'll be beside herself, but loving being dressed I think from what you've said."

"As I get her out of the car and lead her into the club she won't be able to see or hear or talk, it will be priceless. Then we'll take her straight down to the men's toilets where there is a special stall for sluts like pete."

"Tell me a bit more about the club V, is it Gay, drag?"

"That's the delightful bit, it's a gay club but has a sissy night, so you actually get a lot of big burly straight looking guys after sissies, once her blindfold and earphones are off she'll feel like a gazelle surrounded by hungry lions, I cannot wait to see the look of terror in her eyes."

"So that she doesn't realize she's in a toilet straight away by the smell, I'm going to put a mask over her nose, loaded with some serious poppers. That will be all she can smell and with her weakened state they will affect her brain massively. She'll be so disoriented she won't have a clue of what's going on."

"Ohhh God I'm so wet at the thought, wish I could see that."

"I'll tell you all about it after, you can be sure of that Megan. I'll take her into the stall but before we take the blindfold, mask and earphones off I'll set her up in the stall. I'll unzip the panties and pull out her clit and catheterize her, then I'll position her over a 12 inch dildo suctioned to the floor. "

"So she'll be kneeling but with her hands cuffed to her ankles, so if she keeps her body up she'll always have a minimum of 4-6 inches of black rubber cock deep in her pussy, but if she gets tired or pushed down she'll have to take up to the full 12 inches."

"She should still be nice and loose after the vibrating plug for the day."

"Fucking hell, you're really going to town on her." Megan was close to cumming just discussing this.

"Like I said, I've had a year to plan this. I'll take the ball gag out and will fit her with the urinal gag and lock that in place, then it'll be time to remove the earphones first so she hears some noises. Then a minute or so later the nose mask will be removed so the smell of piss hits her nostrils. By then it'll really be dawning on her, just where she is."

"And finally the coup do grace just as reality is dawning on her, I'll take the blindfold off and finally put the tube from her catheter into the funnel and turn the tap on it to allow it to begin to flow into the gag and she'll have to start drinking."

"The real beauty is that after a while, just as fast as she can drink her body will process the piss and it will be released through the catheter in a perfect cycle. Her stomach will get painful in her corset as more and more people piss into her drinking trough. As I said this will really fuck with her mind."

"So she'll just drink and piss and drink more and piss more and won't be able to stop feeding herself the piss that has been through her body? All whilst she's trying to keep high enough to not be completely impaled on a huge dildo, i love it."

"Yes, pint after pint of warm fresh piss, I think she'll be very popular. The main thing is to affect her mind enough that when I offer her release that she'll promise to do anything for me, and more importantly she'll mean it from the bottom of her sissy little heart."

"Ok well you asked if you could use her as a urinal and I not only agree, I love it. Just make sure I can see some film of her drinking will you please."

"Of course, it'll be good for your catalogue of her training and you'll always be able to rent her out for events if you like." Master V was really enjoying explaining the task, but not as much as he was looking forward to seeing the sissy slut awash with piss, desperately trying to gulp more down. That was something he really wanted to see.

"And what then V, how long will you have her in servitude that first night."

"Not long to be honest Megan, her mind will be changed in a matter of 10-15 minutes in my experience, after an hour with no promise of release she'll be completely desperate, the queue will be constant. I think give her an hour or two and she'll be done and broken and ready for use."

"And I guess for you then the fun really begins V."

"Yes Megan, then I'll have her do things in public view, right in the club in full view of everyone, with lots of people watching that she would have thought she'd never consider doing even in private."

12