The Prostate Exam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Sleep was elusive, so much due to the plug and the confines of her clit, but finally as she listened to the hypno audio for the 5th time, she drifted off to sleep.

She didn't hear her wife come in nor feel the soft kiss on her cheek, her wife was too tired to even think of getting amorous, she needed sleep too.

At 5.45 Sissy's alarm went off quietly and she reached out to silence it so her wife wouldn't wake. Her dressing gown was next to the bed to cover up her freshly shaved body and then her clothes were ready in a pile so that she could dress in the bathroom.

She was so excited now, she dressed smartly in her suit, picked up her work backpack and overnight bag and kissed her sleeping wife gently on the cheek, managing not to wake her.

After a quick glass of water, she waited for the cab to pick her up all the while listening to the audio once again.

She walked out with her bags to get the cab and left safely for the airport.

She hadn't been told to, but couldn't resist in her excited state, she texted Master V to say she was on her way to him. A few nervous minutes passed when she thought she shouldn't have texted him, then the unmistakable notification tone of take a walk on the wild side rang.

"Well my little Sissy slut how lovely of you to text. Great to hear that you are excited at the thought of serving me this time as much as I'm looking forward to using you slut."

She waited hoping for more.

Again Lou Reed came on. "Now get on the plane and rest that pretty little Sissy head of yours, enjoy the journey and listen to your audio, then text me the moment you land. Got that slut?"

"Yes Master V, talk soon."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers