The Prostate Exam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Charlie."

"No problem, hope to see you again, bye Sissy."

She was completely embarrassed but also totally horny by now, hoping that she might meet the guy with the large cock again some time.

Half an hour later and her face was still a little flushed, her eyes still dilated, her pussy desperate to be filled but her head was getting back into the right space, Sissy now thought she could do the meeting and just keep it as brief as possible.

She took the taxi to her first call, on the way into the CBD and kept her case with her.

Thank goodness she was right on time and the meeting started with a cup of coffee. She stuck to a short black not wanting to take on too much liquid although the double shot didn't help her hunger nor did it help with the light headedness she felt.

She sat facing the guy she was meeting with, she'd known him a long time, been out for beers with him and shared many jokes and both admired the women around them with the odd slightly sexist comment. But now it was different for Sissy, she could barely look him in the eye, he looked like a predator to her.

She glanced at his bulge in the pristine suit he wore and realized that again here was clearly an Alpha male to her Sissy. His cock was clearly outlined and she couldn't help but look. She managed to get through the meeting, but every few moments thoughts of cock invaded her thoughts. She wondered is he as an Alpha could recognize a sissy when he saw one.

Then as the meeting came to a close, he asked if she had time to join him for lunch, in the past he always had, but Sissy knew Master V was expecting her to finish her meeting and she didn't want to displease him and Miss Megan.

"Sorry Richard I can't today, got to get into the city and check in before the next meeting.

"OK well let's make sure we do an afternoon meeting next time and get a night on the tiles."

"Sounds good to me." Sissy meant it, now she wanted to spend more time in the future with him, getting to know him and possibly making the odd suggestive joke to see how far they might go.

As she pushed her case into the UBER cab and got into the back seat, she was deeply relieved at the decision she had made. She heard the buzz, just before her Sissy plug woke back up and started its work once again. Then she had to sit there and bite her lip as the buzzing rose and her pussy was fucked once again by Master V, completely remotely.

She arrived at the hotel 15 minutes later and the plug was still remorselessly fucking her slut hole. She gathered herself, thanked the driver and carefully walked into Sky City hotel and checked in. She had a good room and as she entered it, another buzz and the plug stopped.

Then Skype call noise rang out, she put her bag down and opened up Skype once again.

"Well hello Sissy, how was your meeting? Did you get out in time?"

"Yes Master V, in the nick of time."

"And the meeting slut, how was that."

"Well it was fine Master, but I confess I was thinking of his cock and the shape of the outline in his trousers, sorry I just couldn't help it Master."

"Don't be silly Sissy, there is nothing to be sorry for, it simply means your hypno training is working, Miss Megan and I want you to crave and long for cocks, big cocks, cocks so much bigger than your pathetic little sissy clit. You'll be fully trained by Miss Megan, with my help until you yearn for the taste of an Alpha males cock."

"Until you search for the biggest hardest cocks you can find to then taste their cum and piss. You should be pleased, you're progressing well slut."

"Those triggers already implanted in your little sissy brain will be of help as you face some challenges in the coming hours."

"As you'll no doubt remember from our last session, I am one such Alpha male. Although you did manage to take most of me in your pussy last time, your cock sucking left a lot to be desired. If I remember clearly you only managed 5 of my 8 1/2 inches. That will not be acceptable tonight. I will be balls deep in your Sissy mouth, do you understand me slut?"

"Yes Master V, I understand completely."

"I will also be giving you a real incentive to improve on your cocksucking, the consequences of not managing to take all 8 ½ inches of my gorgeous manhood will be extreme, to say the least. You do not want that to happen do you slut."

"No Sir, I will please you as your cock sucking whore."

"That's good sissy as I have a good 7 day load of Alpha cum for your protein injection. I'm guessing you're feeling the lack of food now Sissy?"

"Yes Sir I feel very light headed and a little unsteady on my feet especially when your plug is fucking my pussy so intensely as was."

"Ok Slut, well you'll have to get off to your next meeting shortly, final preparations for you, kneel down and I will use your pussy hard this time on full intensity and I want you to be taking long sniffs on both bottles of poppers, counting to 10 and then holding it, repeat that ten times. Stand your phone up so I can see that you carry out my instructions properly."

"Yes Master."

Sissy knelt down which had the effect of pulling the seam of her pussy panties tighter between her ass cheeks.

As her knees hit the floor, just before she reached for the toy bag to get the poppers, she heard the buzz of the notification and this time the plug was the loudest she'd heard it and the most violently it had ever fucked her. The vibrations rocked through her body and mind as she started sniffing."

"Now look at the screen bitch."

She did so to see Master V with his cock at half mast, leaking pre cum and hardening at the sight of Sissy rocking on her knees and filling her mind with the effect of the potent poppers.

"Now repeat after me Sissy. "I want Alpha Male cocks, the bigger they are the happier I will be."

"I want Alpha Male cocks, the bigger they are the happier I will be."

"Keep sniffing bitch, load up that bimbo mind with as many poppers as you can. I want you high as can be, before your next meeting.

"Hard cock is the most delicious thing you've ever tasted, hard cock is addictive, it makes your little clitty tingle."

"Hard cock is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, hard cock is addictive, it makes my little clitty tingle."

"The bigger the better, you need 8, 9 or 10 inch cocks to satisfy your hunger."

"The bigger the better, I need 8, 9 or 10 inch cocks to satisfy my hunger." As she repeated her mantras, Master V was fully engorged, loving the sight of his slut, his circumcised head covered in precum with the anticipation her felt. He saw Sissy staring intently as his cock as she licked her lips repeatedly.

"Tasting big cocks sets your inner Sissy slut free."

"Tasting big cocks sets my inner Sissy slut free."

"Cum is your drug, your ultimate goal when sucking large cocks, when your face is covered in cum, it feels like sissy heaven."

"Cum is m drug, my ultimate goal when sucking large cocks is cum, when my face is covered in cum, it feels like sissy heaven."

Master V was slowly stroking his cock, etching the memory of it in Sissy's hazy mind.

"Good Girl, you are doing well, you have two more meetings to go and then we can meet?"

"No Master V, I managed to get out of the last one so I could have more time with you if that suits?"

"Well done slut, that was just what I hoped for, this Alpha cock of mine wants to get acquainted with your lips and throat as soon as possible."

"Where shall I meet you Master."

"Just wait and I'll contact you after your meeting and tell you where to go. Make sure you have your toybag with you and all your clothes, do not leave them in the hotel room."

With another buzz the vibrator stopped reaming her pussy and she was missing the feeling already. She was high, very faint from lack of food and unsteady. Just as Master V wanted her, no longer in control, on the precipice of complete subjugation. She was a complete Sissy slut utterly desperate to be used.

"See you soon Sissy, concentrate on staring at my circumcised cock, focus on this beautiful engorged purple head of a real mans cock, you'll be tasting it soon Sissy."

"Lock this picture in your Sissy mind, this is the cock you worship and crave now, you are a cock slave to this cock. This is a real Alpha cock, so much more than your pathetic little clit."

"I am a sissy cock slave to Master V's Alpha cock."

He hadn't even asked her to say that, she was close to being ready for the next rather more extreme stage.

"Now go and get your meeting over and done with and then I will give you your instructions."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

Master V then rang Miss Megan.

"Hey there Megan, you've done a great job of preparing her, she's even cancelled a meeting to make sure she can see me earlier."

"Brilliant, I'd hoped that she would be ready, but I confess I'm still not sure how she'll cope being a full urinal?"

"I don't want her to cope, because in truth she simply won't have a choice, we want to break her a little to make accept anything i demand just so she doesn't have to be a urinal again. That simple threat will make her ten times the slut she fantasizes about being." Master V was smiling as he said this, plainly having a great time.

"As for her state of mind at the moment, it will be a miracle if she can get through her next meeting, she's so faint and I've had her take a hell of a lot of poppers, she's a pretty confused slut at the moment."

"Great to hear, please do send me some photo's or video later so that I can have good enjoyable wank."

"No problem Megan, that will be my pleasure, ohh that butt plug is fucking amazing, one of my favorite toys ever."

"I'm so pleased you like it, I think Sissy will be wearing it more and more. OK talk later, have fun."

"I intend to Megan, I intend to."

Sissy got up off her knees rather shakily, her head still spinning as she got up. Then unpacked her backpack of everything but her laptop and packed her Corset, stockings, high heels, black bob wig, make up, padlocks, dildo and collar and cuffs.

She just had to survive one more meeting and then the fun could begin.

12