The Prostate Exam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers

"Ohh and one last thing as you drink it, I need you to force yourself down on your horse cock balls deep slut, no help from anyone else. If you booty cheeks don't touch the floor as you guzzle your pint of spunk, then you will do the entire night session as a urinal. Nod if you understand Sissy."

She nodded as vigorously as she could, riding up and down on the horse cock to try to reiterate her eagerness. She had to convince Master V that she wanted this, god please give me the cum she was trying to say, moaning as loudly as she could with the big funnel gag in her mouth.

Miss Megan was now watching live at home and she was also riding a huge cock, which she'd stuck to the floor, she'd rarely seen anything so horny. She couldn't wait to get her broken and reborn Sissy back.

The men came up to Master V two at a time, all with big cocks, nothing smaller than 8 inches and big manly balls swinging as they worked to empty their balls into the jug Master V held in front of Sissy's eyes.

"Clyde give sissy some big hits of poppers, let's get her ready for this, she'll need a lot to take the whole of the horse cock. Get her little bimbo brain soaked in poppers for me."

Clyde stepped forward and obliged, holding a bottle under each nostril as Sissy breathed in deeply and continuously.

The just was nearly half full after 12 men and still 8 more to go. Once they had all cum the jug was ¾ full.

"Fuck Sissy look at this a pint and a half. Now make sure as you drink this as quickly as you can that you slide down the last 4 inches of the cock. Then I'll know that you are ready for release, I need you to desperately want this."

Sissy was nodding and groaning, the triggers in her mind exploding like fireworks, seeing these magnificent beasts of cocks being worked made her desperate for cum. Even though she did want to be released from the urinal servitude the much greater yearning was for her protein and boy was she about to get it.

Master V had mentally freed her to be a complete whore and she needed to do that right now. She'd drained most of the piss from her funnel although there was the constant stream from her catheter, as Master V began to pour the jug into the funnel the assembled men began the age old chant of.

"Chug, chug, chug." And she did, but at the same time with each few gulps she took an extra inch of the dildo, even though it felt as though it was rearranging her insides she needed to be totally full. Each time she thought she couldn't take more, she did what any whore would do, she rose up off the cock and then slammed down as she took more cum down her throat. As the last of the exquisite seed was dribbling down her throat she lifted 6 inches off the floor and let her body fall completely onto it.

As her cheeks hit the floor she finished the last of her smoothie and the final rubbing on her prostate and her hypnosis triggers helped her over the edge to a complete sissygasm, nothing had touched her clit but she spurted and spurted much to the crowds appreciation and Master V's obvious pleasure.

She looked a sight, makeup glazed with multiple loads of cum and piss, her hair clumped with ropes of cum, her clit shrivelling and the spurts of Sissy juice on the concrete in front of her.

Her hands still locked to her ankles but her body now leaning forward totally impaled on the 12 inch cock, with her legs wide apart, some scuff marks on her lovely shoes to show what a slut she was. And no way to get off the cock.

Master V had videoed all of it and now he zoomed into Sissy's face and asked.

"What do you want to say to Miss Megan Sissy."

Sissy could only moan into the gag, so Clyde unbuckled it.

Sissy's jaw ached, but she managed to say.

"Thankyou Miss Megan, thankyou for making me a whore."

Megan astride her big dildo which was lodged deep in her tight asshole, was frantically frigging her clit as she watched all this and then the release came with big squirts.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers