The Prostate Exam Pt. 08

Story Info
The Married Sissy loses her identity.
3.6k words
4.3
60.9k
39

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers

Please do not read on unless extreme sissification and forced gay and bi scenes, watersports and cum eating, really flick your switches. I don't want to offend anyone so thought this comment might help.

*****

It'd all started with a routine visit to his Doc for a simple prostate exam. His Dominant female doctor had pushed her finger just into his ring and he couldn't help himself. Giving away his submissive anal tendencies and pushing back onto her finger. She decided to test just how submissive he was. She gave him the option to back out and leave the room if he didn't want to go any further, but she told him that if he did want to go further, then he'd have to admit his true submissive nature and his dirtiest fantasies.

From there the spiral had started he'd confessed to his depravities and sluttiness and Miss Megan had taken advantage of her confessions one by one, raising the stakes bit by dirty but and preparing Sissy for a previous Master who Sissy had let down and failed to satisfy. Then Miss Megan sent Sissy to Master V for intensive training and preparation.

That's how Sissy found herself in her current predicament, hypnotized to yearn for Alpha male cocks and cum.

She'd become the slutty cock craving tramp that Miss Megan and Master V had decided they wanted her to be. For Master V it was simply a case of revenge, mixed with a question of just how far they could take Sissy. For Megan it was more a financial transaction, she wanted to whore this one out and also bring her wife into the mix if possible.

She'd just shown her true nature and absolute desire and need for cock and had sucked and been fed by 5 Alpha cocks, now time for the next stage of debasement, the sling room.

Master V and Clyde helped her up and walked her towards the sling room. As they stood in the doorway they freed her arms. She was so horny she simply sashayed forward on her heels and rose up to sit in the sling, she'd been in them before and knew what to do.

She reached to the chains behind her and pulled her body up into the leather sling and then raised her stockinged legs so her foot cuffs could be locked to the supporting chains high in the air, spreading her pussy wide open for abuse. She then lifted her arms compliantly so the wrist cuffs could be locked in place above and to the sides of her head. Now the slut was perfectly spread-eagled.

Clyde was passed the tripod by the guy who had been filming and he set it down to one side of Sissy to capture her next ravishment, the next level of mind control.

Master V looked deep into Sissy's eyes and said "Now Sissy we're leaving for a while, although I do desperately want to fuck you myself, I want you completely full of cum by then. So I can slosh around in your cum drenched pussy and feel first-hand how completely depraved you have become. Now don't worry about pissing yourself, as I'm sure you'll need to go soon. There is a drain below you and a shower facility so just let go of that self-control of your bladder, let it leak out of you as you need bitch"

"Ohh and here's the sign for the door" -" $1 urinal and $5 cum bucket, bareback only, ass to mouth, use both holes, be rough and enjoy yourselves." He smiled at her as she read it. Sissy looked at the sign and smiled wearily at the thought of the intense time to cum.

"You should probably know that Clyde is posting these videos of you live to Recon chat rooms, so you should have a good line up shortly slut. Turns out a lot of very dirty guys like a completely helpless sissy to debase."

Again he wanted to take her last vestiges of hope away, to break her mind completely. She deserved this and there was no going back for her now, she had abused his trust once before and now he had to take her free will away, to erase it from her psyche.

As he fed her the last of her poppers for a while ,he looked into the glazed blue eyes which had attracted and fascinated him from the start. "Now FALL, FALL, FALL, you are a slave to cock, to piss and to cum, you long for it all, as much as you can get. FALL, FALL, FALL."

This $5 train on her would leave her with no manhood whatsoever, a cum and piss soaked cheap whore, to be broken over and over again for his pleasure. Even though he knew Megan owned Sissy, he fully intended to own her himself for the long term.

His dungeon at home, would he thought become her 24/7 home one day. Then over the years she'd learn of the true error of her ways those few years ago. He intended to own Sissy for as long as he wanted, once Megan was bored of her, as he was sure she would become bored.

Then the thought of the fully prepared stall he had at home, waiting for a suitable candidate. Well more waiting for this Sissy, his Sissy

The stall was perfect for long term use with a Sissy as a full and occasionally recycling toilet. Having his own personal toilet, completely restrained in the dungeon above a drain for when it's not recycling, but also with the necessary attachments to make it fully recycling when he wanted it to be. He'd had it very carefully designed for long term use and indeed to allow the toilet to sleep fully in position, ohh to be locking her into that one day soon.

The thought that this would crucially not be just a urinal, but one for all his bodily waste had his cock rock hard. Even though he'd only mentioned this in passing to Megan to judge her reaction, this was indeed his end game. This had never ever been mentioned to Sissy.

Now he'd have to wait until the inevitable happened and he took actual ownership of Sissy finally, as he fully intended to do. Indeed all his actions were toward that end.

The first time sissy realised that the degradation of being a full toilet might be part of her future it would truly disgust her, until she was sick to the stomach.

Just at the thought, no matter how high or horny she was, she'd be utterly appalled at the prospect of being forced to be a true full toilet. He wanted her to be appalled, that's what turned him on the most.

It would take abuse and time before she came to accept that was even part of her future, let alone part of her duty. He knew Sissy didn't enjoy corporal punishment at all and Megan wasn't turned on by it. But Master V knew full well that when a Sissy has bright red buttocks and inner thighs from 10 minutes of whipping they would happily push themselves much further to stop the whip falling again. Disgust versus pain, a lovely dichotomy for him to watch being played out in the subs mind.

He knew he would see the real disgust in her eyes, and indeed he longed to see that utter disgust. The look of complete horror he knew he'd see, would truly turn him on to new extremes.

Then slowly over time when that look and horror filled reaction was faded away and was finally eroded from both his Sissies mind and her eyes, he'd genuinely know there was truly nothing at all she'd refuse him. He had to own her completely to truly break her.

Once she accepted that she had a duty to be a toilet, once she became the toilet for her Master in her mind, then she would be owned and totally content. That he truly believed. But that was for another time, no need to even suggest that to Megan or Sissy at the moment, it was far too soon for that.

Sissy lay her head back which rested just off the edge of the sling, easy to piss or cum directly into. Closing her eyes with the word FALL bouncing around in her brain. She breathed in and could smell the intoxicating cocktail of aromas of cum and piss on her and in the room, it was steeped in that smell.

In her newly trained state she loved that aroma, the heady mix for a sluts perfume. She knew nothing of the depraved thoughts her Master was getting turned on by as he left her to her fate with a smile on her face.

The door was closed as she breathed in deeply the leather CUM WHORE choker on her neck raised and fell, raised and fell, like an advert for her wares.

Megan was watching on cam and wondering if this was a step too far, but there was nothing she could do to stop it now, the end result of another 20 or so guys using her Sissy would be fascinating to see from a scientific point of view. Especially to see if the hypnosis triggers genuinely helped her to unleash the true dirty cock sucking slut that Megan was convinced was inside her newest slut.

Fuck what would sissy be like with one or two of Megan's more discerning chemsex clients, the guys who liked to take PIG Sissies the extra mile after they had fed them a cocktail of methamphetamine, GHB and methedrone.

Two of them liked only first time, virgin chem Pigs to use, she'd only get a couple of sessions from them before they got bored and moved on. But they paid very well and demanded absolute no limit Pigs, who once given their drugs, would do absolutely everything demanded of them with no boundaries whatsoever and she now seemed to have one here.

The shame was, even the ones with no boundaries like Sissy, tended to be ruined by the process. These guys liked to stretch limits and every orifice that they could to the extreme, often beyond the breaking points. One of them who paid particularly well would source 6 possibly 8 sissies all of different levels of compliance and then drug them all and dress them suitably in their finest Sissy regalia, for the amusement of his very discerning high end clients.

It was reminiscent of Roman orgies than anything else and anything went at those. Any Sissy who was slow to please or failed to satisfy was subject to some extremely harsh punishment and a loss or reduction of their fee. Megan would not accept that.

These were guys who only ever played bareback and loved to fill faggots with cum and piss and the most depraved sex imaginable. The great thing was when Megan provided a real pig, especially a new raw one, they would happily pay seriously. The films would also sell well.

She could imagine the client luring Sissy in, getting her all dressed up in very sexy gear, then giving Sissy some alcohol to soften the next stages, having her slightly pissed, then a few poppers to truly get her in the mood.

Then the moment of truth which she had to hypnotise and train Sissy completely for. The moment they instructed her to take her pills, Megan had to know that Sissy would simply do it with no consideration for what she was taking. A compliant Sissy slut who would do anything she was told. They were close to getting her there already, but not quite.

The thought of her at the moment Sissy was told to swallow a pill, or have one pushed into her ass pussy and shelved or at the more extreme end to be injected or to smoke something, that was the moment Megan needed her to be utterly servile, broken, compliant and eager. To just feed on what she was given, to get her in the mood for the depravities to come.

She then imagined her slightly pissed Sissy, being given crystal meth, the powerful stimulant waking her up until she was ultra-sensitive, her nipples and clit on fire. Her heartrate soaring, her face filling with blood and heating up, the complete euphoria taking over her body and mind, total and utter degenerate horniness taking over her mind, the aphrodisiac effect combining with utter staying power should her clit be wanked at all, preventing her from orgasming, but making her want more and more sex.

Being told to swallow a bomb of methodrone and as the kick hit in, feeling her muscles and asspussy relax, then the final drug of the liquid GHB making her even more exhilarated and energised. She'd be capable of going for 2-3 days solid, a perfect Sissy whore for multiple highly demanding partners.

Her clit trying desperately to grow and fill with blood, but still being caged and held tightly and the hypnotic triggers firing in her mind every few seconds. Over and over again. She would be totally prepared for whatever her Masters wanted to do to her or have her do to them. To open her mind, soul and orifices wider than they had ever been stretched.

Megan planned to contact the highest paying one and see if a deal could be done for a months' time or so, when she could be sure of Sissy doing absolutely as she was commanded by her Mistress.

The door to the sling room opened, 3 young lads, no more than 18 walked in giggling. They felt this was at the extreme end of their sexual activities as then walked to Sissy's head and simply said "Open wide Sissy." Then the three streams of hot strong piss from three young cocks began to hit Sissy's face and mouth, she drank what she could, but was drenched in piss now. At that point she lost control of her bladder with piss leaking from her cage.

The boys finished and threw their $1 coins on the floor in the puddle of piss below Sissy, she was left restrained and soaked in piss, her drugged brain, hearing FALL, FALL, FALL in her mind. Now the yearning to taste cum was growing and gnawing at her, she wasn't to be disappointed for long.

As soon as the three young piss boys left to find real men's cocks for their own boi cunts, a big guy entered, shaved head, sleeve tattoos, heavily pierced nipples, sporting big bars of metal and black leather boots on, a true bear of a guy. His cock wasn't long, but the girth was impressive as was the large Prince Albert ring he had.

Sissy needed some cum soon, and she licked her piss soaked lips as suggestively as she could, the bear got the message and walked round to where he head hung back over the edge of the sling. He wasn't one for talking or pleasantries, he simply saw this slut as a pair of fuck holes and all for $5.

Finding sluts who could take the hard skull fucking he loved was hard, so having one shackled and helpless had the blood coursing into his stubby thick cock and making the head fit to burst. His big hairy balls needed a release, he needed to empty them fully.

He used her mouth as most men used a young woman's pussy, hard, relentless and without any mercy for the strangled moans and snot filled gasps.

As he left Sissy covered in a saliva, snot and cum mask, he really had enjoyed his release deep into Sissy's throat as she had gagged and nearly passed out. He had ravaged her throat, fucking her harder than she'd ever had before, her head leaning back giving him the perfect line of her throat to fill. needed.

The sling allowed him to swing her off his cock and slam it back in strangling her of air. As she gagged desperately on his cock, he wallowed in the throat contractions milking his manhood. Seeing the head of his cock deep down her throat, making her CUM WHORE collar bulge was the final push over the edge he had

Once he'd fed her his load he, simply placed a five dollar note screwed up into a ball into her open pussy, as though it were a money box.

Sissy was now such a mess it would be a wonder if others would want to use her, but in most sauna's there are many men who like a truly dirty scene.

In the end she had many $5 notes in her pussy and coins in the pool of piss below her sling. Most of the men depositing cum in her pussy seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of the notes rubbing on their cocks. The line was constant for over an hour, with most only lasting a couple of minutes, often one guy fucking her pussy whilst another rammed into her throat and two more sprayed the slut with their cum.

Megan had cum a number of times through the sling session but her biggest orgasm was as he kneeling sub girl finally got her fist fully into Megan's pussy. Now she felt some of Sissy's pain and pleasure, even though she was completely Domme, on occasion she loved to feel the painful stretching that only fisting brought.

Her slut was licking her clit with her fist deeply embedded and Megan squirted all over her hand and face.

Her slut gently withdrew her fist and lapped up the juices before standing to kiss Megan and share those juices.

Sissy all the while was in slut heaven, in her hazy state she remembered a film that had horrified her when she was a young boy, but also excited her even then.

The scene of an agricultural show in redneck America, with a naked young girl tossed into a dirty pig pen and the sign of a fuck for $1 on the gate of the stall. The haunted look of the completely broken girl after an afternoon of $1 fucks was burned in Sissy's memory, yet here she was just the same, except she was loving the degradation, craving more and more.

Master V re-entered the room after he thought Sissy's mind was gone. This was as broken as he needed her to be for the future, no request no matter how depraved would ever be refused. He had his revenge in sight now. She was a complete cum soaked whore just as Dr Megan had wanted.

"That's it Sissy, FALL, FALL, FALL, now you're a total sissy whore to cock and cum and piss. Look at yourself you Sissy Pig, now, never ever, ever think of disobeying your Mistress or anyone she sends you to, including of course me. As we'll be seeing a lot of each other on every single trip you have to Auckland. I'm presuming you'll think of a lot of reasons to be there on business overnight, isn't that right Sissy?"

"Yes Master V." was all Sissy was capable of mumbling.

She looked dishevelled and V wanted to ram home the degradation one more bit.

He began to reach into Sissy's pussy pulling out the cum and piss soaked notes until he thought he had them all.

"What a good dollar whore you make Sissy, here you've made 27 dollars from piss drinking and soaking and fuck" he took a few moments to count the notes.

"$185 dollars from cum, so that means you have 37 loads of cum in your pussy, throat, belly and over you, you dirty fucking pig."

He scooped up some of the loads of cum oozing from Sissy's gaping cunt and drizzled them into her open mouth, then worked to get more from her face and body to have her lick his fingers clean again.

"Now for one final fuck, I wanted you dirty, soaked in others cum and piss, before I raped you hard, to breed you and make you mine."

"But I need you a little tighter after the working over you've had, so I'll just apply this Tight man tightening gel, I'm told the effects are quite extreme, the alum in the gel makes you're pussy contract really tightly again, you'll feel like a virgin sissy pussy for me."

"And when I say that I mean that pain will be the first thing you feel before you get to pleasure. But that's what you deserve and need isn't it slut?"

"Yes Master V." Sissy just mumbled as cum dripped from her swollen lips.

"Clyde are you ready for the spit roast."

"Fuck yeah V, I've been itching to have a go at that throat for ages. I hope we can take our time with this whore."

"You'd better believe it Clyde I've cum three times whilst I've been watching, the fourth time always takes a long time."

The sling spit roast Sissy then had to endure was intense. As V had hardened up his 7.5 cock Clyde ordered Sissy to get to work on his similar sized pole.

He told her to open wide as he pushed first one then the other sweat soaked hairy ball into her eager mouth. Her tongue was working overtime as she felt Master V liberally coating the inside of the stretched and raw pussy and her pussy lips with the tightening gel.

She was so far gone, but even in her current state she could feel her pussy contracting onto Master V's fingers, the gel was working and tightening her up for her final fuck of the evening.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers