The Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their sexual encounter was a once in a lifetime moment, and it was making his cock stir again. With a quick move, he slid his cock out of Meghan's ass and pushed it between her legs. The juices from her cunt made the transition easy as he carefully pushed into her cunt. It was now or never as he contemplated taking her virginity. One push and she would no longer be a virgin. He was an asshole, he knew that, but she had volunteered her ass to him willingly. With the strength of a god, he withdrew his cock and hugged her tightly.

"Oh Meghan," he whispered, "I came so close to taking your virginity."

"I know," Meghan whispered, "Fuck my ass again."

This time he went slow enjoying the tightness of her ass on his cock. She would grip him and squeeze him as he fucked her. There was no rush, only pleasure as the two of them enjoyed each other. Meghan completely surrendered her body to her protector enjoying the way he gently caressed her breasts and clit. It was just like she dreamed it would be except in her mind it was with Max. The melded together whispering to each other words of encouragement and pleasure. They fucked for hours keeping the passion building until they were both satisfied and too tired to continue.

When the first light of day came, he woke Meghan up so they could get sorted out. She quickly ran to the bathroom to clean her ass of her protector's cum and smiled a knowing smile with the guy two rows back who had watched her get fucked.

As her protector stood up to let Meghan take the window seat again, he looked her over once more, "by the way; my name's Terry."

Meghan's nipples were sore and so was her no longer virgin ass, "thank you, Terry," she said, "you're quite the protector!" Meghan laughed.

Terry was still in awe of Meghan and what they did through the night. Her big tits looked so inviting as her nipples poked out against her top, "can I have one more look of at your tits in the daylight?" he asked.

Meghan knew she didn't have to do this, but she wanted to. "Can you make it quick?" she asked as she lifted her top exposing her big tits.

"FUCK!" Terry said, "they're incredible! " He leaned down sucking the closest nipple like a newborn baby.

There was nothing Meghan could do as he switched from one nipple to the other, so she held his head in her hands enjoying the new sensation from his lips and tongue.

She saw the man from two rows back rush up and take a seat across the aisle from them watching intently and rubbing his cock. Meghan smiled and winked at him as she sucked a finger into her mouth. She had never teased a man before, and it felt sexy to know she was getting him excited.

Terry didn't want to stop sucking her nipples, with one last kiss on each nipple, he sat back and stared into Meghan's eyes. "If it doesn't work out with your boyfriend I would love to see you again!"

Meghan could feel the butterflies in her stomach; in the daylight, she could see Terry was very handsome and probably only two or three years older than her. "Really?" she said. Meghan loved the attention he was giving her.

" Meghan," Terry said as he pushed her blonde hair from her face, "thank you for letting me fuck your ass, maybe next time we fuck it will be more comfortable."

"Maybe," she said as looked into his soft grey eyes. The thought of fucking Terry again made her nipples rock hard, and she could feel her cunt dripping.

Terry and Meghan walked together towards the taxi stand as he insisted he was still protecting her. "I hope your boyfriend is everything you want Meghan," Terry said, "I enjoyed meeting you and especially your tight ass."

Meghan laughed and kissed Terry goodbye. She gave him a real kiss and sucked on his tongue when he offered it to her. She had enjoyed it when he fucked her on the bus, the thrill of being caught, and the stranger watching them. If she wasn't meeting Max, she might have gone with him. "I enjoyed it too," she said, "thank you for protecting me."

Terry opened the door for Meghan, and he overheard her give Max's correct address to the taxi driver. As Terry watched the cab pull away he realized he couldn't let her go like this; he knew Max was a real bastard. Looks like he wasn't finished protecting Meghan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max

The cab ride to Max's place took about thirty minutes, and Meghan debated whether she had cheated on Max. Her ass was a little sore, but she was still a virgin so technically he would never know; Meghan decided to keep what happened on the bus ride to herself.

Standing outside of Max's house seemed surreal to Meghan. After all this time she was finally going to meet him in person. She straightened her clothes, pulled her short skirt down and started up the sidewalk to the front door. His house was very modest and similar to her parent's home; she liked the yellow color and white trim. Standing in front of his blue front door her heart was beating at full blast, and her hand shook as she knocked timidly. For a brief moment, she wasn't sure about meeting Max.

Trolling was all Max had done for the last five years after his 'accident.' He found pleasure communicating with young girls, but he knew the laws and was careful not to cross any lines as far as asking for nude photos or enticing them to meet him until he knew the girls were of legal age. Meghan had been easy, almost too easy and he thought he was being set up by law enforcement. Meghan so intrigued him he visited her town and completed his investigation of her life, home and lack of friends. He spied on her for a whole week, and it was surprisingly easy to find out her true age, and he kept it cool until she was officially legal.

When the cab pulled up, and Meghan stood there looking at his house, he couldn't believe his luck. She was here, and she was even cuter than the photos she sent him. Max could feel his large cock grow as he starred at Meghan and knew in a short time it would be deep in her young virgin cunt; whether she wanted it or not!

Meghan knocked on the door and waited, bouncing from one foot to the other like she had to pee. The anticipation of meeting Max was making her giddy with excitement. When he didn't answer, she knocked louder the second time, worried he might not be home.

Max waited and watched Megan through the spy hole in his front door until she knocked a second time then opened the door. The first thing Max noticed was how small she was, barely five feet tall. The second thing he noticed where her big tits and hard nipples poking against her top. "Meghan!" Max said, "you made it!"

Meghan saw this was the same guy from the photos, but he seemed a bit older. "Yes!" Meghan exclaimed as her heart thumped against her chest, "it was a long bus ride," she said as she blushed about what happened to her on the bus.

"Please come in," Max said, "you're early I didn't think you would be here until later this afternoon."

Meghan could feel Max undressing her with his eyes. "Did you want me to come back later?" she teased.

"Of course not!" Max said as he placed his hand on Meghan's elbow and guided her in. "What kind of host would I be if I let you wander around all by yourself in a strange city. Besides, who knows what might happen to you," he said with a sinister smile on his face.

Meghan let him draw her into the house and heard him lock the door. Nervously she looked around and found the house to be neat and tidy but a man's home. "Have you lived here long?" she asked.

"No, not at all," Max said, "only a couple of years."

Meghan relaxed a bit as she looked Max over. "You look a little older than the photos you sent me."

"And your tits look bigger in person!" laughed Max, "photos are always so deceiving!" Max had lied to Meghan; he was actually, forty-one, ten years older than what he told her and twenty-two years older than her.

"I have a surprise for you!" exclaimed Max as he tried to deflect the conversation away from his age. "But before I give it to you how about a hug?"

Meghan had dreamed of this day, and even though she had some reservations, her heart was ignoring the danger signals. "I would love that Max!" she blurted out.

Max could feel his cock harden as he hugged Meghan in his arms, her big tits were so firm and yet so soft against his chest. "I can't believe you're finally here," Max whispered into her ear, "we're going to have so much fun!"

Meghan sighed as Max held her tight, his hands were squeezing her ass, and she could feel his hard cock press against her. He was coming on strong, and it scared her a bit. "Please Max, be gentle," she said, "I need to get to know you first."

Even though Max wanted to force her, he knew a little patience would pay off later. "You're right," he said, "I am just so excited to have you in my arms."

"Kiss me, Max," Meghan said as she blushed at asking him.

They joined lips, and Meghan found Max was a smoker, something he never mentioned to her. The taste was very unpleasant to her, and she thought back to her exciting kiss with Terry. She fought off his tongue as it explored her mouth and tried to pull away from him.

"Please, go slow Max," Meghan said as she tried to escape from him.

Max wanted to be a nice guy, but his cock wanted her and couldn't wait any longer. "You're such a tease!" he whispered in her ear, "Didn't you come all this way to get fucked and lose your virginity to me?"

"Yes," Meghan whimpered as she looked at his poker face, "but I thought it would be different. That you would be nice to me. "

Max was not a nice man as lots of other young women could verify. His foreplay was to surrender them vulnerable and then take advantage of them. "I did something nice for you. I went to the store," he said, "and I bought some special gifts just for you."

"Gifts?" Meghan said.

"Yes, you know, like the small silver dildo. The one I sent you for your birthday. Did you enjoy it up your ass? The pictures were fantastic!" Max said as he saw Meghan turning very red.

Meghan was in shock; this was turning out to be too strange for her.

"Oh, looks like you're having second thoughts," he said as he lifted Meghan up in the air with his hands on her tight ass cheeks, "just wait until you see what is waiting for you in the bedroom Meghan, you will love it!"

Meghan started to relax at the thought of some new presents, not sure of what he could have bought her, "Please Max, don't squeeze so hard." She could feel Max's hands on the bare portions of her ass as he squeezed her cheeks. Meghan didn't hate the feeling, but it wasn't happening like her dreams.

Max's cock was straining for release, and it took all his inner strength to hold back. With a deep breath, he leaned into Meghan for another kiss and this time she didn't resist as much. They played tag back and forth with their tongues, and he pulled her cunt tight against his belly. She was so light he had no problem lifting her up and down as he rubbed her panty-clad cunt against his pot-belly.

Meghan had her arms wrapped around Max, as she clung to him for support. He didn't taste quite as bad now as she was getting used to the cigarette flavor in his mouth. With her eyes closed her dreams of 'how it would be' came back to her. She could feel her pussy getting wet as Max manipulated her body against his. Her thong had been pushed up her ass crack even further, and Max had taken advantage of the extra skin. She moaned out loud as Max's finger found her tender star, every caress of her ass brought back memories of Terry and their time on the bus. Meghan didn't know if her moan was for Max or Terry.

"Oh little one, we are going to have so much fun!" Max laughed as he easily swung Meghan around in circles. "I think it's time to go to the bedroom. Don't you?"

Meghan's mind fought with her body, Max's strong fingers found their way into her ass, and she was starting to melt. His tongue was licking her neck as he carried her down the hall and in a feeble attempt to slow him she tried to use her legs to stop going in the bedroom, but it was no use. When he collapsed on top of her on the bed, his weight knocked the breath out of her.

Max had the bedroom ready just in case Meghan showed up. The padded handcuffs on each corner of the bed were waiting, and he quickly flipped her over and strapped one wrist in then kissed his new toy.

"Max, what are you doing!" Meghan screamed as she tried to free her arm. "Why are you for doing this to me?"

Max laughed at Meghan's confusion. "I love you Meghan, and I want your first time to be special," he said. "I planned this all out just for you sweetheart!"

Meghan's short skirt had ridden way up, and the pink panties she had picked out for him were completely visible. She had shaved her pussy as he asked and now this perverted version of 'her' Max was getting his first look.

"Please don't. Let me go now, and I won't tell anyone!" Meghan hoped there was still a chance to escape this and run away.

"Will you tell anyone what I did to you?" he said.

Hope radiated in Meghan as she thought maybe there was a chance he would let her go. "No, I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Well maybe if you were nice to me I could let you go." Max said, "Will you be nice and stop yelling and calling me names?"

"I'm sorry," said Meghan, "I will be nice to you. Now can you let me go?"

"Okay, but I want to see your tits first," he said, "is that okay?"

Meghan could see the drool running out of the corner of his mouth as he stared at her. She didn't have much choice to stop him even if she wanted to. "And then you will let me go?" she said.

Max smiled at Meghan and held out the other arm restraint to her. "I don't want you to hit me again," he said simply.

Meghan didn't want to give up her free arm to him; it was the only weapon she had left. "No, I won't hit you again, I promise."

The battle of wills lasted for almost a minute as Max waited for her to obey. Reluctantly Meghan gave in and let him restrain her second arm. Meghan was helpless to fend off this pervert now and could only hope that he would keep his word.

"Thank you, Meghan, that is better than hurting yourself. You're quite strong for such a small girl." Max said as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her. "Can I look at your tits now?"

Meghan knew if she said yes then he might not stop at that. She could feel his eyes pouring down her virgin body, and she hated it. She had saved herself for Max, and now he had turned into an animal. "You promise that is all you will do?" she asked hopefully.

Max rolled up Meghan's loose top and stopped when he could see her under-boobs. "Ask me nicely," he said.

"Please look at my breasts," Meghan said under duress as she turned her head away from him. She couldn't bear to see his face when he lifted the rest of her top up.

"Fuck! Look at the size of these puppies!" Max exclaimed as he grabbed her tits roughly.

"Hey!" Meghan shouted as she turned back, "You said you were only going to look at them!"

The pictures she sent him didn't do justice to the real thing. They were firm and soft at the same time. Max could feel her nipples getting hard, even if she didn't want them to. He leaned down and sucked the closest one into his mouth as Meghan started swearing and shouting at him to stop. Nothing could stop Max now that he had her helpless in his bed.

"You're giving me a headache with all your shouting," Max said. In one quick movement, he ripped her pink thong from her body giving Meghan a severe welt on her left side. He held them up to his nose and smelled her panties, "open your mouth," he said as he pressed them to her lips.

Meghan twisted her head from side to side to avoid her panties. When she saw the cruel look on his face, she opened her mouth in fear. The tears were sliding down her cheeks onto the mattress cover, and she wished she was back home safe and sound with her parents or even in the arms of her protector, Terry.

"Oh Meghan, I can't believe you're here!" Max squealed in delight, "I have so many toys to introduce to you. Are you still a virgin?" he asked anxiously.

Meghan shook her head yes and watched as Max jumped up and down clapping his hands.

"Fantastic!" he shouted, "I finally get to fuck a real virgin! Thank you, Meghan! Thank you for saving yourself for me!"

Little did Meghan know but she was not the first school girl that Max had successfully lured into his home. She had left her small town to meet the man who had been emailing her for the past year, and she didn't know it had all been a charade.

The alarm bells were ringing loudly in Meghan's head, she was trapped and knew Max was about to take her virginity. It was unthinkable; she had wanted love, pleasure, consensual sex, but now she was fearful of what else he might do to her. She wished she had listened to her inner thoughts and not come into the house. The handcuffs were digging into her helpless arms, and her struggling was leaving marks.

Max had her all to himself, Meghan's young virginal body was what every sexual pervert dreamed of one day fucking. Meghan tried to get Max's attention, but her mumbled words were not penetrating his dreamlike state.

With no other hobbies to keep him entertained the internet had become Max's best friend. Porn was readily available, and he liked looking at young, legal teenage girls getting fucked in all their holes. His thoughts and proclivities ranged wide and far, and now Meghan was going to provide him with an outlet to make them all come true. He envisioned performing nasty acts on her and turning her into his private porn star. He would make movies of them and keep them for later when they could look at them together. Meghan and Max, he liked the idea of making it a series. Meghan and Max do anal. Meghan and Max do oral. Meghan and Max do it all.

Max broke from his meditative state and looked down at the angel in his bed. Her shaved pussy looked mouth-watering, and her large bare tits were fantastic. "Oh Meghan," Max gushed, "I don't know where to start? Should I fuck your virgin pussy first? Maybe your cute little ass? Or that beautiful mouth of yours?"

His strange laughter filled the air and Meghan winced at the thought of Max doing any of those things to her. She shook her head no, side to side, hoping he would reconsider.

"Now Meghan, you and I know that a promise is a promise," he scolded her, "you said I could be the first to fuck your cunt, and, well, I'm going to be!" He laughed. "I know they must be tasty but if I take your panties out of your mouth do you promise not to scream?

Meghan nodded her head yes, the taste wasn't bothering her it was the lack of air in her lungs. "Good girl," Max said as he slowly pulled them from her mouth, "remember I can put them back in just as easily," he said as he finished pulling them out.

"Thank you," blurted Meghan, "that was nice of you." She wanted to stay on his good side until she could talk him into releasing her. "I wanted to hug you when you took my virginity," Meghan said with a sad face, "and now my dreams won't come true."

"Oh sweetie," said Max, "I'm so happy you can see how perfect we are together!" Max couldn't wait and dove between Meghan's legs, aiming his tongue at her young shaved cunt. Max was a master at giving oral, in fact, that is how he rendered a young girl vulnerable to take advantage of her. Once he had a girl coming and coming on his tongue, they would let him do nasty things to them. Meghan had a perfect cunt, her inner and outer lips highlighted her budding clit. The rough surface of his tongue ran between her folds tasting the sweet nectar leaking out of her. Max lifted Meghan's legs up and split her as wide as her body would allow then dug in deeper with his tongue.