The Protégé and the Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers

I did as I was ordered. It wasn't long before our mouths met in our cleaning efforts. We continued cleaning and kissing. Soon we were spending more time kissing than cleaning. Susan placed her hands on my breasts. I started to unbutton her blouse, but she pushed my hands away. "You know we've decided not to do that."

"I'm sorry. Mine was a yes vote."

"Well, mind is the deciding vote." She got up to move back to her seat. Kaley and I continued to caress one another.

Kaley said, "Let's go upstairs and really have some fun. Why don't you join us, Mrs. Sussman."

"No, I've had all the fun I can handle."

"Susan, I've got to shave Kaley. I want you to help me."

"Alright, I can do that." The three of us went upstairs to my bathroom.

We put Kaley on the rim of the tub with her legs dangling out. We took a pair of scissors and trimmed the heavy brush. I got out my shaving kit I got from the BSC weekend and started trimming up her pelt. "Come on, Susan, help me out." Susan grabbed the shaver and started contributing. When we got it clean, I told Susan, "Feel it to see if it is close enough." Susan ran her hand across Kaley's cunt, lingering oh so slowly as she did so. "Feel it with your tongue to see if it is smooth enough." Susan lingered, but soon buried her head between Kaley's legs. After a good five minutes, I said, "That's enough for now. We need to trim up my pussy."

Kaley aroused herself from her reverie long enough to shout, "Oh, let me, let me."

"I don't know, maybe Susan needs to show you how first."

Susan reluctantly moved toward my snatch. There was only a little stubble there. She took some shaving cream and a razor and eliminated the stubble. As she finished, I told her, "Feel it, to make sure it's as smooth as you can make it." Again she hesitated, but eventually moved her hand down to feel the result of her handiwork. "Now apply some of the lotion. Feel it with your tongue. It's much more sensitive than you hand."

"We've been through all this before. I can feel it perfectly well with my fingers."

"Check it out Kaley. See if she has gotten it smooth enough." Kaley did so. Feeling it first with her fingers, but she couldn't resist lowering her head and mouth to my child-like pussy. This was the first time I had a mouth stimulating my cunt since that night at the Absolute. I could hardly contain myself. I was beginning now to anticipate returning the favor to Kaley later.

Susan broke the spell, "I'm going downstairs to get something to drink. You girls can come back for more later."

We went downstairs. I followed Susan into the kitchen to see if I could help, but she had everything under control. Too much control for my liking, if you know what I mean. She fixed the three of us a glass of wine, I asked Susan, "Don't you want to take your clothes off and relax?"

She took off her blouse and bra. "Maybe I'll take off the rest later. But this is as much relaxing as I can take right now." Did that mean she had become aroused upstairs while we were all playing with our pussies? I certainly hoped so.

We drank our wine. Kaley and I were naked, Susan was topless. The conversation was all about sex. Susan asked Kaley about her sexual experience. She told about the recent loss of her virginity, something she had not even told me. It really wasn't too eventful and she was no longer dating the boy. Kaley knew all about Jerk so there was nothing new to be learned there. Susan asked Kaley about her experience with girls. Suddenly I became more interested since I never knew of Kaley having had any sex with girls.

"Sara will be my first." She blushed and lowered her eyes as she grabbed my hand. I also pondered her use of the future tense.

Susan said, "You seem to be sure of what will happen. There's no conjecture on your part?"

"How can we turn back now? We're both revved up now and we can't wait to hop into bed." She lifted her eyes and smiled at me. She raised my hand and kissed it. Then she started sucking my fingers. "Come on, Sara, let's go to bed."

Susan added her assent by telling us it was alright. She would clean up.

Kaley and I went upstairs. I made sure to leave the bedroom door open. I wanted Susan to be able to see and hear everything that was going on. I still hoped that she would feel envious of everything that was going on. There was no foreplay. We had had our foreplay since Kaley walked into the door. There was no undressing, either our stripping for our soon-to-be-lover, or our stripping our lover, we were already naked and had been for hours. Kaley dived into my muff, or rather my bald beaver. Her tongue on my clit and then running it around the rim of my pussy arousing my labia lips drove me insane. After driving me to ecstasy she turned herself around so that we were 69-ing each other. This was my first taste of pussy. I was disappointed. Oh, sure, there was the thrill of forbidden sexual excitement and the arousal she was providing me, but the musk odor of her young pussy was unexpected and frankly jarring. So here I was with the conflicting emotions of the thrill of eating my first pussy and the unpleasant odor it was emitting. I could only hope Stacy's and Susan's cunts would have a more pleasant odor.

We made each other come. We embraced and fell asleep, but not before I caught a glimpse of Susan peering through the door and watching our love making. She caressed her bare breasts and eventually walked away.

I awoke the next morning to the feel of Kaley's tongue moving around my pussy lips and then its insertion in my cunt. I caressed her to give her encouragement but did not reciprocate. After climaxing, we each tended to our morning toilet. She kept the door open while she answered the call of nature. Again, I was struck by the strong unpleasant odors coming from my lover. I began to question if I was prepared for any type of intimate relationship with a woman. I had my morning bowel movement, with the door closed. We showered together and then went down to breakfast.

Susan, wearing only shorts, was cooking ham and eggs. She greeted us, "So how are my two deflowered lesbian virgins doing this morning?" Kaley demurely smiled, lowered her stare and grabbed my hand. Susan came over and kissed us both. Was it just my imagination that she lingered longer on Kaley's lips than on her own daughter's?

After breakfast, we cleared the table and started with preparation for food for the picnic. It was simple with just hamburgers, hot dogs, some snacks and we did make a chocolate cake. After the cake came out of the oven and cooled down there was a lot of playing around with the icing. It's a good think we made a lot of icing since most of it seemed to wind up on 3 sets of tits rather than the cake. Kaley and I licked most of the icing off each other's tits, but Susan got in her share of licks from Kaley's tits but she seemed hesitant but still licked some of the chocolate off my tits. But that was after I led the way and smeared some on her tits and licked them off.

We cleaned off and soon it was time to got get our guests for the afternoon. "Come on, Kaley, let's go get Mr. and Mrs. Dickson. Kaley looked surprised, but I filled her in on my invitation to them. I took her hand and led her out the door.

"Are we going over there like this?"

"Sure, why not. They're going to see us naked at the pool party, so why not now."

"But are we going down the street buck naked in the middle of the day?"

"Well, we're not going 'down the street'; we're going next door. Any why not? I went around completely naked a couple of days at the reunion."

"But this isn't California; this is Iowa."

"Fine, are you going to get dressed, or just staying here?"

She thought for awhile then said, "Wait, I'll go with you."

She got up and we went over the the Dickson's house. Mr. Dickson greeted us at the door, again taking a while to give us both a good look up and down. I don't know why he had to gawk, he was going to get more than an eye full all afternoon. We went inside. Oivia came out wearing a swim suit and a loose cover up. I introduced Kaley and they acknowledged that they had seen her come and go from our house plenty of times. They said it was a shame we had not all gotten closer all this time. I told, not asked but told, Olivia to take off her clothes. She seemed surprised but not outraged. I reminded her that she told us she was going to go "skinny dipping" with us and she needed to get in the mood right away. "But what about walking from our house to yours?"

"Kayle and I walked over her like this and nothing happened. It's only about 50 yards. What can go wrong?" She started taking off her clothes. Mr. Dickson sat there quietly watching the show. Her skin has an unusual patina to it. I definitely wasn't wrinkled or crepey, but it wasn't as young and supple as Kaley's and mine. But it was interesting. I hoped I would be able to rub it, perhaps when I was applying lotion. Her breast were small and perky. They drooped slightly, but they didn't have an unsightly sag to them. I don't think Olivia had any children and I couldn't see Mr. Dickson suckling at her breasts every night.

We paraded to my house, three naked women and a clothed man bringing up the rear. We couldn't help but giggling the whole way. I'm glad Olivia joined in our joy.

We got to my house and there was some polite chitchat between the Dicksons and Susan and Dad. Olivia asked Susan, "Aren't you going to disrobe?"

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps when I get in the pool."

The four girls went into the kitchen to finish preparation for lunch. There were 4 exposed racks and three pussies. Somehow Susan's bikini bottoms provided a punctuation to the nudity that heightened the tableau. After getting everything prepared, we adjourned to the pool. Susan prepared a wine cooler for her and Olivia; dad and Mr. Dickson were having a Yuengling. Dad offered Kaley and me a softdrink, but we went over to the cooler and helped ourselves to Yuenglings. No one objected.

"Come on, Sara, let's get into the pool." Kaley and I jumped in and splashed about a bit. Then she said, "Let's go get Olivia." I wasn't sure this was such a good idea, but I got out of the pool and followed her. Olivia was lying in a chaise lounge and each of us grabbed an arm and a leg. I think Olivia immediately knew what we were doing and we met with little resistance. I'm not sure if it was due to her age, or frailty or if she genuinely welcomed this horse play. She was laughing hysterically as we threw her into the pool. We jumped in after her and started hanging onto each other. Olivia joined right into the fun. I made sure my hands wandered all over her body. I met no resistance and I was surprised by a slight feeling of arousal I felt as my hands wandered to her breasts.

We eventually got out of the pool, Olivia and me; Kaley stayed in the water. We went over to a set of chaise loungues and lay down. Susan joined us, still wearing her bikini bottoms, but topless. I grabbed the sunscreen and started applying it to myself. After I covered my front, Susan said, "Let me get your backside." I gladly relinquished the bottle to her and thoroughly enjoyed her work. I was getting aroused and made no effort to conceal that fact by emitting low moans. I thought I detected a smile on Susan's face as well as Olivia's. She seemed to linger a long time on my ass. I told her, "Make sure you get to where the sun doesn't shine."

"But, dear, if the sun doesn't shine there, why do you need sunscreen?"

"I want to feel your hands on my ass crack." She complied, slowly, methodically. "Now my sphincter." There was hesitation, but she slowly rubbed it bringing me to an orgasm. I didn't want to cry out so I did try to muffle that sound. Then I tried to catch my breathe.

Susan said, "I think that takes care of you." I rolled over and smiled and ran my hand along her arm and then her leg.

Poor neglected Olivia pathetically asked, "Well, is anyone going to take care of me?" I was fascinated at how soft and smooth her skin appeared for a woman in her mid-50's and I jumped at the chance. She lay on her back and I applied the sun screen.

"How do you keep your skin so soft and smooth?"

"I watch my diet, and I use a lot of lotion. And my husband is always giving me massages. He is so loving and loves the way my skin feels."

"I can understand that." Just about this time, Susan announced that lunch was ready. We all moved to the table and started eating. Neither Susan nor Olivia made any effort to cover up. Of course, Kayla and I remained naked. Susan still had on her bikini bottom.

We finished eating and sat around talking for awhile. Olivia wanted to know how we had lived next door for so long and she never knew we were all nudists. Then we told her how we really had not been, that it just developed after we returned from the Blanke Schande reunion a couple of weeks back. Olivia said she was glad we are making the transformation and she will be changing her lifestyle because of it. Susan and I each glanced at each other as if to say, "What have we created?"

Later, we all went back into the pool. Kayla and I told Susan to take off her bottoms. She was reluctant, but when Olivia asked her to comply, she finally did. So here were four naked women, from ages 18 to mid-fifties frolicking in the nude, being watched by two clothed men. Dad was in his bathing suit and Mr. Dickson stayed in his casual outfit. He had not brought a swim suit.

We continued swimming, playing, snacking, drinking for several hours. We cleaned up everything, the four girls still naked. Finally, the Dicksons left. Olivia had not brought any clothes so she had to walk home nude. Kaley and I and Susan, by now back in her clothes, and Dad went inside and watched some TV and played some video games.

About 9 o'clock, Kaley said she wanted to go upstairs. We went upstairs and jumped into bed. I left the door open and Kaley didn't say anything. Kaley started in on my body, my tits, my ass, my thighs, my feet, my fingers. Finally she went down on my cunt. She really is quite talented in that skill and for awhile I forgot about Stacy's talents in that area and my fantasy about how good Susan would be. She brought me to repeated organisms and I made no attempt not to cry out. After recovering, I went down on her, after appropriate foreplay on her body, and she seemed to enjoy it.

After she had her orgasm, we collapsed in each others arms and stayed there for awhile. As we were recovering, Susan, nude again, came in. "I thought I'd tuck you two into bed." She sat on the edge of the bed as Kaley and I sat up.

Kaley said to Susan, "Thank you, Mrs. Sussman. Do I get a good night kiss?"

"Of course you do. You aren't kissed out?"

"I'm always ready for a kiss from one of the Sussman women." Kaley and Susan kissed, lightly at first, but it quickly became passionate." I sucked Kaley's breasts, but I was still hesitant to suck Susan's.

After they broke their embrace, I asked Susan, "Doesn't your daughter get a good night kiss?" I deliberately used "daughter" rather than "I" to emphasize the incestuous implications of the embrace I knew she eventually would be bestowing on me.

Susan kissed me, gingerly at first. But I held the embrace and she did not try to break away. We held the embrace and I could see out of the corner of my eye Kaley was mesmerized.

Susan left for her bedroom. Kaley and I engaged in our tryst. After bringing each other to ecstatic repeated orgasisms, we went to sleep.

Sunday was uneventful. We went to breakfast, naked of course. Susan was dressed casually, but there was nothing in particular to see. Mid afternoon Kaley's parents came to pick her up. She had put her clothes on since her parents still weren't aware of her embrace of nudity outside their hope. But we did engage in a passionate embrace which caught her parents off guard. After all, this was the first clear evidence that their daughter was engaged in a lesbian relationship. Susan and Dad and I had an uneventful afternoon and evening. After we retired to our respective bedrooms, I showered, dried off, remained naked and went in to see Susan.

"Can I come in?" I asked as I approached her door.

"Of course."

"I want to talk."

"About what?"

"Tell me about my grandparents."

"Well, you've met Granny Mildred and Grandpa Warren. What do you want to know in particular."

"You were raised in the South."

"Yes, you knew that."

"Did our ancestors own any slaves?"

"Yes they did. It's not something we are particularly proud of, but our family was rather wealthy and owned a large lumber operation. They used slave labor . . .as did most wealthy families in the South at that time."

"In other words, it was the societal norm."

"Where are you going with this?"

"Did my great, great grandmother vote?"

"No, no women did at that time. As a matter of fact, you would be proud of the fact that your great, great grandmother was a suffragette."

"In defiance of the societal norms?"

"Go on."

"Did Granny Mildred have a job?"

"Actually, no. But she did have a fairly successful business she ran our of her home as what we would now call a caterer. She would prepare food for weddings and large holiday gatherings."

"That wasn't really the societal norm, was it?"

"You've made your point, young lady. Why don't you go to bed now."

"I want to sleep here tonight. I don't mean make love. Actually, I would like to do that, but I just want to hold you tonight. I want you to hold me."

"Do you promise that's all?"

"I promise. But I want to feel your flesh against my flesh." Susan was quiet and didn't move. Then she started taking off her silk pajama tops. "No, I want to take it off." I removed it slowly. It was all I could do to keep from kissing her breasts, but I had promised to behave myself. I admired my self restraint, as I think Susan did also. Then I removed her short silk bottoms. I couldn't resist running my hands down her thighs, but I did no more.

As I promised, I held her in my arms as we eventually fell asleep but not before I could feel her heavy breathing heaving against my body.

To be continued.

CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers
12