The Protégé and the Mentor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this is all I wore all evening except for my cap and gown."

"You walked out of the house like that? Didn't you think through the consequences?"

"Yes, I knew exactly what the consequences were. I would get naked at Logan's house, I would stay that way all night and then I'd take my cap and gown back to the school and take them off there and then come home like this."

"What if the school took disciplinary action, what if you were arrested?"

"As soon as I got that diploma, that was the end of the Board of Education's control over me. I didn't think the school resource officer would be there for such a low level activity. Besides, the way he's been leering at girls all year I didn't think he was about to say anything. Actually, he's kinda good looking. Maybe I would have suggested he do a cavity search for weapons."

"Well, it's all over now. The streaming of the Blanke-Schande graduation ceremony starts at two our time. We need to get ready for that." It was still a couple of hours before noon, but we had told Stacy that we would Skype her ahead of time. When her face appeared, we could see that she was completely naked. I was also naked, but Susan, and of course dad, were clothed. Stacy was so excited and beaming from ear to ear.

"I'm glad you called. I just can't contain my excitement. Graduation Day is finally here. I want you all to meet James, or as I prefer to call him, Doctor Hyatt." A distinguished gentleman, probably in his late 40's, stuck his head in front of the camera. As far as we could tell, he was probably naked.

"Hello, finally nice to meet you all. Stacy has told me so much about you."

"James, excuse me, Professor Hyatt, is my Advanced Hotel Management teacher. The Blanke Schande Student Teacher Code of Conduct is pretty liberal, as you can imagine, but the one thing that is strictly forbidden is dating, and certainly sexual activity, between Faculty and a student in one of his or her classes. We could have dated before I enrolled in his class, but when I went through the door the first time, no, no. I've been waiting four months to get my hands on him, and tonight's the night."

"Anticipation, my darling."

"I call him Professor Hyatt instead of James because that makes the relationship sound more forbidden."

"But why is he already naked, Stacy?"

Dr. Hyatt spoke up. "I've been examining the merchandise for 4 years. I wanted her to have an opportunity to examine the merchandise before we 'consumated' the relationship tonight."

It seemed strange that Stacy, a strong-willed woman who never would allow herself to be viewed as a sex object, would not mind being referred to as 'merchandise'. Indeed, the giddy school-girl giggle she emitted bespoke of the fact she enjoyed being referred to in those terms. "Professor Hyatt has to dress for the convocation, we have to leave, Mom is watching after The Absolute where they are having a special brunch service. We are having a special Prix Fixe service this evening. With all the parents and guests in town, it will be one of our busiest days, like New Year's Eve. And then back here where Professor Hyatt will give me my graduation present." She reached down to where her hand was just out of range of the camera, but I'm pretty sure she was stroking his prick, just lightly, but I'm sure she was testing it like testing a melon before placing it in a grocery cart.

"We'll let you go. Stacy, it sounds like you'll be too busy to Skype the rest of the day,, but you can check in with me tomorrow. I need to fill you in on my graduation. Susan and Dad were outraged because I was naked under my gown."

"Not outraged, dear." corrected Susan. "we were just surprised." Susan leaned over and kissed me within the camera range.

We said goodbye to Stacy and Professor Hyatt wishing her well and congratulating her on her graduation.

Susan looked over at me as the screen went dark. "Sara, how do you feel about what you just saw?"

"It was great seeing Stacy. She really looked so excited about graduation and about Dr. Hyatt."

"That's what I mean. What do you think about her getting a new boy friend."

"I think it's great, if he makes her happy." I sincerely meant that, but Susan didn't look convinced.

"Aren't you just a little, uh, jealous?"

"Don't be silly. Stacy is a grown woman and she can date whomever she wants. We haven't pledge fidelity to each other. She knows all about Kaley and you, and she's not jealous. One day, Stacy told me that she had just had a manage-a-trois. I was so glad for her, I didn't even asked for details. Was it her and two guys, her and another woman and a guy, three women? I was interested in all the details, but only because it was obviously something that made her happy."

"If this relationship with Dr. Hyatt develops, do you think it may affect you plans to go out there in April?"

"Look, whatever happens happens. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

A little before two we gathered in front of the big screen television in the living room. It was hooked up to the computer so it could serve as a monitor. Susan made a big deal of sexily doing a striptease while we were waiting for the video stream from Blanke Schande College to begin. The stream was produced by the Communications Department. The production value was quite good. Two students, undergraduates, provided the narration. "I'm Edward Nelson," said the clothed good looking male co-anchor, "And I'm Penny Hardison" said the naked woman next to him. ""Alison Rose is in the crowd awaiting the start of the ceremony. The camera switched to a naked redhead with long hair standing in front of a line of students. She was naked, all of the males were in caps and gowns as were about 75% of the women. But a quarter of the women were naked except for high heel shoes, jewelry, usually ear rings, nipple ornaments and necklaces. Most had on mortar boards, but occasionally you could see some of the women with absolutely nothing on, not even a mortar board.

"Let's talk to one of the graduates, 'Hi, what's your name?' she asked one of the completely naked women. 'I'm Maureen O'Reilly, and I'm from Wichita Falls, TX'" Maureen was what I guess is called pert and petite. She had light freckles that I fell in love with as soon as I saw them on her whole body. Alison asked Maureen to explain why some of the women were dressed differently.

"I'm an absolute. I made the decision to become an absolute my sophomore year." She explained what an absolute was. "Because I'm an absolute, I'm not even wearing a mortar board." Alison did a good job of filling in some of the details, if it was necessary, of what the Blanke Schande philosophy of nudity among women was and what it meant that Maureen and some of the other women had taken it to an extreme.

"The opening procession is about to begin," Alison explained. "Back to you Penny and Ed."

The camera switched to the orchestra where the clothed male conductor led them in Pomp and Circumstance. All the women in the orchestra were nude since none them were graduating. The graduates, probably about 1,000, marched in and took their seats.

I recognized Dr. Marge Benson, the president of the college who had given me a personal tour of the Wall of Fame the first day I was at my parents' reunion. She was attired in her doctoral gown of silk with the accompanying hood and a tam o'shanter which Susan explained was indicative that she had a doctorate degree. It was a little different seeing her fully clothed since she was completely naked the first time I had met her. As I was to learn later, she actually wasn't fully clothed.

Dr. Benson welcomed the crowd, the graduates and the audience watching via the stream. Susan and Dad and I glanced at each other, excited that we could be a part of the ceremony. Susan squeezed my hand and mouthed, "I love you."

Dr. Benson came to the part of the ceremony where she was to introduce the speaker. I don't feel comfortable in telling you who it was, but it was someone you all know. You have all seen her previously in the White House where she lived with her father. She was attired in a beautiful professional looking cocktail dress appropriate for the occasion, but the first thing she did after acknowledging how glad she was to have been invited and to pay tribute to the forward-thinking philosophy of Blanke-Schande was to completely disrobe. I mean right there on stage. The audience went wild. I wasn't shocked by that, but I was shocked to see that she was clean shaven.

In her speech, delivered completely naked, she paid tribute to how empowered the women of Blanke Schande were in being able to spend four years completely naked. She said that by challenging the world to dare to view themselves as sex objects instead they were liberating the world from stereotypes and repressive and outmoded concepts of sexuality. I didn't understand a word of what she was saying, but it sounded impressive. That made me even more impatient to become a part of that revolution.

After the speech, the graduates were called on stage individually to receive their diploma. We all stood up and cheered there in the living room when Stacy's name was called. I also noticed the cute brunette I met who was going to work at Couples that we had talked to when we took our tour of the hospitality school. They called her name, Brenda Cavanaugh, and I made a point of remembering it to see if I could get in touch with her since she was in the hotel management career path and I seemed to be migrating to that direction.

When the last graduate received his diploma, Dr. Benson invited all those in attendance to attend the last official function in the school gymnasium. It was the rerobing ceremony here all of the women were to be given back the box containing the clothing they ceremoniously took off on their first day at Blanke Schande and deposited with the school for the remainder of there four years there. The four years was now over and they were all returning to the textiled world.

With that announcement, as if to contrast that she was now reentering the Blanke Schande world from her brief excursion into the textiled world, Dr. Benson too off her gown, hood and tam and stood there completely naked once again. Well, she did have to take off her shoes. The audience cheered her.

Although it wasn't Thursday, Susan and I each seemed to sense that it would be appropriate to remain naked for the rest of the day. We fixed a nice supper and ate it out by the pool area. We all ended up in the pool. Dad is so funny, he made a big production of taking off his clothes and then putting on a swim suit right there in front of Susan and me. I mean, what's the big deal, we saw him naked when he changed clothes! I guess the ceremony made him flash back to his B-S indoctrination that gentlemen always remained clothed in the presence of even naked ladies.

At the end of the evening, I asked Susan if we could make love. It had been just over a week since we had last done so. I must say that we were settling into a nice relationship where the love making was spaced out quite appropriately. I wasn't sleeping with her - them - every night, but it was still something special we both enjoyed. The love making seemed special tonight. I guess this was the first time we had made love since I officially became an adult by graduating from high school. Although I didn't bring up the subject, just 24 hours earlier I had sucked my first dick. It was nice, but Susan's pussy was also nice in a different way.

I was really looking forward to going to Blanke Schande. I just hoped I wouldn't be disappointed by not being admitted.

To be continued.

12