The Protégé and the Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers

"Honestly, I do want to make love to you. But society doesn't want us to make love."

I don't understand what that means."

"Since the beginning of civilization, close family members have been forbidden to make love with each other."

"Who made that rule?"

"Well, it's just a rule."

"Is it like when you used to tell me, when I asked for somethIng I couldn't have or do, and I asked why, you would say, 'because'?"

"Yea, something like that. But it's much more than that."

"I still don't understand. I want to make love to you. You want to make love to me. But we can't. And the reason is 'because'"

"Yes."

"Suddenly I'm not in the mood for love. I'm going back to my room. Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you, too, Sara."

I felt like I did that Saturday morning at BSC when Susan wouldn't kiss me because of my presumed "dragon breathe". I went back to my room and cried. Then I masturbated. I forced myself to come so passionately that I cried out in ecstasy. I wanted Susan to hear my primeval moaning and crying out. You should be the one bringing me to orgasm.

TO BE CONTINUED

CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers
12