The Protégé - Cumming of the Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty, naughty." She slid off the sofa onto her knees. "First, I need these panties." Her hands slid under my dress and up my thighs. "Then, I have just a few things to wrap up before I make good on my promise."

I raised my pelvis to let her slide the panties off. After she removed them, she stood up and took them to her nose and breathed my scent in.

"Damn, I want to taste you, Ms. Carmichael." She looked longingly at me for a moment and then continued. "I am going to keep you terribly busy this weekend. But I need to make a few calls to prevent any unnecessary interruptions first. Why don't you take some time to settle in and freshen up? I would like to see you in my bedroom in say, forty-five minutes, wearing only the bathrobe that's in your bathroom.

"You have made me very wet and exhilarated. I'm afraid I will need immediate attention when I'm done. I would plan on a late dinner. See you in forty-five?"

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia, I look forward to attending to your needs." I said, mesmerized by her buns flexing in her jeans as she walked away.

She dialed her phone and stepped into the kitchen. "Hi, Phillip, so glad you answered..."

I carried my suitcase to the bedroom and took a shower. I meticulously shaved, creamed, and perfumed every inch of my body. I left my shoulder-length hair down, imagining it tickling her skin as I kissed her all over. I loved the feel of the short silk robe against my skin. I gave myself the once over in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. I looked good.

Cynthia was not in her room when I arrived, so I headed to the living room. The vision of that ass in those jeans never failed to tantalize. Her back was to me and she was texting someone. I stood quietly enjoying the view until she turned and noticed me. Her tight red blouse highlighted her breasts. Her face brightened when she saw me, and I smiled in response.

"You make that robe look wonderful, my pet."

She turned off the phone and set it on the end table. Then she locked eyes with me and held out a hand. I walked toward her and placed my hand in hers.

"My phone is off; my schedule is clear, and I ache for you, Ms. Carmichael. I would much like to ravish you before dinner. What do you think?"

Even as she spoke, she turned toward the bedroom. I simply sighed and nodded as she gently pulled me by the hand. I caught a whiff of her perfume and felt a little extra tickle in my belly.

At the foot of her bed she stopped and faced me. "I have been thinking about this moment for days, Ms. Carmichael. And after your little episode on the couch, I have been throbbing. I need you to get me out of these clothes, my pet."

The thought of her skin against mine made me want to rip the clothes from her body, but I took it slow and enjoyed unwrapping the beautiful, fragrant woman who had consumed my thoughts since I met her. There had been so few opportunities to be alone and I would savor this one.

We kissed gently as my hands gripped her hips and moved up to unbutton her blouse. Our tongues swirled and our heads turned side to side in unison, as if we had choreographed our kisses.

"I love your perfume, Ms. Cynthia," I panted between kisses.

She hummed in response as I unclasped the top button. Our kisses became more intense. When I finished the last button above her belt, I gently pulled her shirt out of her pants. The shirt tail slipped free and I made short work of the last button. Both of us sighed when the back of my fingers brushed her belly, pulling her shirt open. Her skin was like satin against my fingers. I slid the garment over her shoulders and down her arms.

It dropped to the floor and she pulled me close, rubbing my back through the silk robe and kissing me passionately. She wore a red lace bra and I searched for the clasp. To my disappointment it was in the front, so I broke the kiss and looked at it. I popped it quickly and leaned in, kissing her stiffening nipples. Just like everything else about Cynthia Liebert, her tits were exceptional, above average size and beautifully shaped. Even her flaws were sexy, right down to the cute little mole below her left nipple.

The belt and jeans would be a bit more challenging. I swirled my tongue on her nipples while I worked the belt and button free. I lowered to my knees to peel the pants off her hips revealing high-cut red lace panties. The color was breathtaking against her tan skin.

She stepped out of her pants. As I looked up at her beauty, it occurred to me there was no place I'd rather be than kneeling before her, submitting myself to her every pleasure. My lips touched her flat belly while my hands cupped her gorgeous buns. I planted gentle kisses across her stomach as she caressed my head.

"Oh, Leasie, you're such a sweet pet," she sighed.

I gently gripped her hips and turned her so I could see that ass. Her panties were a partial thong cut, exposing the lower half of her cheeks and the curved smiling seam of her ass and thighs. First, I kissed both cheeks softly. In response, she swayed her hips gently side to side. Next, I hugged her close and pressed my face against her buns, swaying with her while I sang softly.

"The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek... There's nobody here, it's just you and me..."

"Leasie, honey, you're so romantic," she laughed.

I needed those panties off so I could see all of her. My fingers gripped her waist band. "May I please pull these off, Ms. Cynthia?"

"Yes, my pet."

I leaned back and pulled them slowly down, drinking in the sight of her smooth round buns. The panties clung to her moist labia. I couldn't resist kissing and nibbling her buns as she stepped out of her underwear.

"God, I want you so much, Ms. Cynthia," I sighed and kissed my way around her almost spherical buns. I teased the tip of my tongue against her cheeks.

I hugged her body to mine, caressing her belly with my right hand and teasing her inner thighs with my left. The gentle sway of her hips made my pussy rush with heat.

"I love touching you, tasting you, feeling you move, everything, about you," I said, emphasizing each word with a kiss. I continued exploring her ass.

Cynthia spun and pulled me up. We kissed again. She gently pulled the robe sash until it gave way, then slid her warm fingers through the opening and up my sides. Her touch sent goose bumps over me as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. A gasp escaped me when her hand slid over my breasts on their way to my shoulders.

She slid the silk robe off my shoulders. I stretched my arms toward the floor behind me and let it fall. The robe tickled my naked ass as it dropped. Her hands quickly gripped my buns and pulled my pelvis against hers. I whimpered and wrapped my hands around her nude back as we kissed more and more passionately.

Our breathing became intense. She spun us around and onto the bed. We never broke the kiss. As my head rested on the pillow, she settled her hot naked body on top of mine, pressing her breasts against me. Her warmth took my breath away.

I whimpered with pleasure and slid my hands down the curve of her back and over her ass yet again. Her hot breath sent a tingle through me. I gripped her buns and pressed her wet pussy against mine. She began to grind herself against me. The feel of her muscular ass clenching and rolling was overwhelmingly sexy. I felt I would surely cum again but wanted to reciprocate.

"Please let me taste your pussy, Ms. Cynthia. I wanna feel you cum in my mouth, Please." I kissed her again.

"You know I can't say no when you beg. Do you promise to trust me, and do exactly as I say this weekend?"

"Yes, Ms. Cynthia, please let me suck your pussy," I panted without hesitation.

"Ms. Carmichael, I would also like to eat that hot sweet little pussy of yours. Perhaps a compromise." She rolled off me and spun her head down toward my knees and laid on her back. Then she reached over and gripped my right knee and pulled me on top of her. "Now we can both be satisfied."

I was determined to maintain my focus on pleasuring her first. I had lost the battle with Rosario and her amazing tongue. I came first in convulsive spasms that rendered me useless for pleasuring her until it passed. But this time I had the advantage. Having already cum once, the edge was off, and I would surely win the battle.

I eagerly rolled onto Cynthia and spread my knees out to the side as wide as they would go, lowering my spread pussy to her chin. At the same time, I wrapped my arms around her thighs as she lay with her knees up and legs spread.

With a grip on her thighs and my elbows on bed, I was face to face with her shaved pink pussy. Her labia glistened, slightly agape. I swore I could feel the heat radiating from them as I hovered inches away.

I felt her hands gently caressing my spread ass cheeks when a gentle fleeting tickle of her tongue teasing my pussy lips made me gasp. Determined to get her off first, I plunged my tongue into her hot pussy lips.

"Ms. Carmichael, slow down, sweetie, we have all night," she said softly.

Her warm sticky juices flooded my mouth. I continued pressing my face into her warm wetness, shaking my head and wiggling my tongue. I needed her hot cum...

Suddenly I felt a stinging little slap to my pussy. "I said slow down, my pet!"

I stopped immediately. "I'm sorry, Ms. Cynthia, I..."

"It's okay," she said calmly. "I've missed you too, but we have all weekend, I promise." Another teasing tickle with her tongue sent a jolt up my spine. "My phone is off, and my calendar is clear."

Her tongue tip slowly circled my pussy lips and I closed my eyes, exhaling with a long steady moan.

"I need you to do as I say when I say it. Is that understood, Ms. Carmichael?" Her tongue gently swirled around my clit.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Cynthia, understood," I answered in a series of high-pitched gasps.

I marveled how the tip of her tongue could cause me to surrender control so easily.

"Good girl, Leasie, now please let me feel that slutty little tongue."

I extended my tongue and took a deep breath. Her scent made me tremble as I traced my tongue just outside her pussy lips. Her hips rose slightly, pushing herself toward me, just as her tongue pushed between my lips and ran the length of my slit.

I resisted the urge to throw my head back and surrender to the pleasure of her warm tongue, determined to focus on pleasuring her. I ran my tongue down her left labia and back up the right, before pressing my tip into her clitoral hood and swirling it around her stiff little button.

Cynthia moaned as her tongue extended slowly into my pussy and began to slip in and out. I began to grind myself against her probing tongue and she sped up her pace. Sensing a building climax, I struggled to keep my focus as I began to lose the battle again. To give myself a chance, I raised up pulling my pussy off her face and stopped moving my hips.

She raised her head off the bed and followed, plunging her tongue back into me. I pressed my tongue hard on her clit and wiggled my head. A cool blast of air hit my spread pussy as Cynthia rolled her head back and let out a heavy moan.

"Aaaaah, Leasie."

The tables were turning, and I felt confident I would make her cum first, when my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't..." It was my best friend Stacey's voice.

I froze and quickly felt another stinging slap to my pussy.

"I did not tell you to stop, Ms. Carmichael. Put that tongue back where it belongs."

My heart was thumping in my chest. I hesitated, unsure if my friend was still in the room watching.

"Now, Ms. Carmichael!" she said sternly. "Remember our agreement."

I did. I had agreed to do as she said, when she said. Terrified and unsure what she had in mind, I did as commanded and returned my tongue to her clit.

"Welcome Stacey, your timing is perfect, sweetie," she said as she plunged her tongue back into me and thrust it quickly in and out several times.

Then she spoke again, rubbing my pussy with her fingers. "Sweetie, it's time you let Ms. Carmichael know how you feel about her. Secrets are far too difficult to keep."

Now I struggled to maintain my concentration for an entirely different reason. Unbeknownst to Cynthia, Stacey had already made her feelings known and stepped back to let my relationship with Cynthia play out. I stopped and felt the sting on my pussy again. It was becoming clear why Cynthia told me to trust her this weekend, so I took the leap of faith and continued as ordered.

"It's time she knows we both love her, Stacey. I know you told me you would keep your secret and not interfere, but I think your bestie has plenty of passion to share. I don't think it's fair to try to keep her for myself. What do you think?"

Cynthia turned her attention back to me and began to work her tongue in, out and around. I let out a squeal and plunged my face into her hairless cunt, pummeling her clit with my tongue. I could hear Stacey shuffling and breathing in uneasy puffs.

"She has an available opening that needs some attention, Stacey, don't you want to fill it?" said Cynthia as her hands tightened their grip on my ass and spread my cheeks apart. "I know she would do it for you."

I wondered if she somehow knew that I had already done that very thing to Stacey on our night of drunken discovery. But rational thought was rapidly erased as Cynthia's tongue worked its magic. My ass pressed a little higher, hoping Stacey would succumb to Cynthia's will.

I groaned and increased my pace, determined to make her cum first. My head rolled in tight little circles, forcing my tongue against her hard clit. My anxiety regarding what Stacey made it certain I would not be climaxing any time soon. I could sense Cynthia's climax building as warm juices bathed my tongue.

I moved with growing speed and confidence when a warm tingle of pleasure passed through my stretched asshole like a lightning bolt to my clit. Stacey's tongue gently circled my sphincter and I let out a whimpering moan into Cynthia's pussy. In that instant I knew I had lost the battle.

Encouraged by my reaction they both pressed harder and faster. Overwhelmed by the sensation of two hot wet tongues probing my most intimate parts, I left Cynthia's pussy and rested my chin on her wetness. My mouth opened wide and I let out a series of guttural moans, completely unable to speak.

Both tongues wiggled and probed relentlessly. The tingling pleasure from Stacey stimulating my sphincter as Cynthia's tongue lapped at my clit was overwhelming. My upper body jerked in convulsive waves of pleasure. With each wave came a moan of ecstasy that bordered on high-pitched crying. "Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!"

My chin bounced against Cynthia's pussy, but I was completely unable to reciprocate as my climax built. They moved in unison and the louder my moans the faster they moved. I had never felt so completely stimulated and completely out of control.

I had a death grip on Cynthia's thighs as her lower body jerked in unison with mine. "Oh, God, Stacey. I'm cumming." Cynthia's tongue moved at lightning speed. "Fuck Ms. Cynthia. I'm cumming... so fucking hard."

My hips froze as my orgasm peaked, my chin rested in Cynthia's cunt and their tongues continued their assault. Finally, I could not take any more. I lunged forward and rolled off Cynthia onto my back at the edge of the bed.

I lay there, eyes closed, for a few seconds before I noticed they were rather quiet. When I looked, Stacey was on her knees leaning over Cynthia, kissing her upside down. She seemed to be lapping at Cynthia with her tongue, apparently licking my juices from her lips and chin.

Cynthia said, "Excellent teamwork Stacey. Thank you."

I panted, "Fuck." I had no other words or breath to say them.

Cynthia spun around and stood up next to Stacey at the foot of the bed. They looked at me smiling as I tried to regain my composure.

"I think she liked," said Cynthia. Then she put a hand on Stacey's cheek and kissed her sensually, sliding her tongue into her mouth quite comfortably.

I wondered if they had done this before. But when?

"Welcome, Stacey, so glad you could make it. I told you both it would be a fun weekend." Cynthia said, looking back at me. "Your bestie let slip she had secret feelings for you, and you two had danced around it for years already. So, I figured the best way to handle it was to bulldoze that wall down and get everything out into the open. Don't you agree?"

She looked at me and I at Stacey, who looked terrified. As I struggled for words, Cynthia pressed us again. "Stacey here has far too many clothes on. Help her out of them, please, Ms. Carmichael."

The absurdity of my situation hit me when I looked at Cynthia standing naked before me like a Greek goddess. Next to her was my best friend with her striking red hair and beautiful blue eyes, a full seven inches shorter, wearing a navy business skirt and suit jacket with a white ruffled blouse. Stacey and I were speechless.

Cynthia circled around behind her and peeled the jacket off her shoulders. "Ms. Carmichael, are you just going to lay there all wet and satisfied, or are you going to help your best friend?" She tossed the jacket across the chair and looked at me. "I know I've dropped a bomb on you, sweetie, but you need to show Ms. Stacey what she's been missing."

She turned to Stacey. "I assure you Ms. Carmichael is better than you could ever imagine. Let me give you a few moments to talk," she said, looking at her watch. "I'll be back in five. "She turned to go while I walked on my knees across the bed toward Stacey.

Cynthia stopped. "Leave her panties on, Ms. Carmichael, I'll need to inspect them. Which reminds me. I have one more item to disclose, Ms. Carmichael.

"If you recall our phone sex session when you were in Italy the night I interviewed Stacey. I may have misled you slightly."

Stacey blushed and Cynthia grinned. "You called before she left, and... well, Stacey may have played stand in for you on my end of the call. So, all those things you were doing to me in your mind, your horny little slut bestie channeled you for me. She definitely soiled her panties that night! I still have them. Back in five." She walked out nonchalantly.

The look on Stacey's face was priceless. She had a look of confusion, terror, curiosity and excitement all at once. When we were alone, fear seemed to win out, so I took her face in my hands and pulled her nose to nose. "I've missed you."

She smiled with relief and pressed her lips to mine. "Me too. It was hell trying to be noble."

Her lips were so soft and warm they made me forget my fears of damaging our friendship. Stacey clearly had thrown caution to the wind. My mind swirled with images of where this weekend could go. Obviously, Cynthia had a plan. I could not wait to find out what lay ahead.

I unbuttoned her blouse and whispered in her ear. "Let's not tell her our little secret, Sweetie. It will be ours and ours alone. I would hate to burst her bubble. She's so proud of bringing us together."

She nodded, sighed and slipped her tongue into my mouth slowly and sensuously. I slid her blouse off and moved to her bra clasp.

She broke our kiss. "No matter what happens, we stay friends?" She hugged me, pressing our breasts together as my hands moved to her skirt.

"Yes, no matter what." I caressed her back with my left hand while my right unzipped her skirt. "God, I love touching you." I began kissing her neck.

We rested our chins on each other's shoulders as I pushed the skirt past her hips.

"Lecia, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about the night of my interview with Cynthia. You had done so much for me and I was afraid how you might react. But when I heard you two talking and imagined myself with you, hearing you describe what you wanted to do to her and knowing you were touching yourself..."