The Proving Ch. 01

Story Info
Sci-fi Kitten, graduates from training.
5.8k words
4.51
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten woke as she usually did, as the sun from the high window touched her face. She yawned and stretched then got up and waited by her cell door. She'd been laying, as she usually did on an old, once thick but much worn blanket on the hard concrete floor. She didn't notice the discomfort anymore. She didn't know it but it was her twentieth birthday and the end of two years of hard training were nearly at a close. She dressed swiftly in the plain cotton shift that all the Nekos wore. It finished shortly above her knee and was comfortable with a hole for her long tail to poke freely from the back. She'd never owned any underclothes although she'd seen pictures in the education classes and looked in wonder at the many designs available. Kitten was a young beautiful neko with physique carefully and painstakingly designed to be pleasing to men. She didn't have a name, though she knew that in time, if she passed her proving, her new owner might grant her one. She knew she had an identifying number, but didn't know what it was. Numeracy was not part of the curriculum for the Nekos.

Some sixty years ago Nekos had emerged as the human genone sort new avenues of evolution. Both male and female examples emerged. The males could be fierce and warlike and some were specially selected more military training where they made excellent stealth troops. The females were found to be naturally gentle and friendly and soon became prized in high society as the ultimate luxury item. It could have ended there, but the huge global corporations saw an opportunity to profit and embarked on hugely costly, but ultimately profitable selective breeding program. Now, several corporations had entire operations dedicated to providing the ultimate pets at more affordable prices. The market broadened according to the tastes of the consumer and some businesses successfully created more feline than human specimens. These creatures had their intelligence artificially lowered and became truly the overgrown replacement for the traditional house cat. Other businesses catered for less publicised but far more popular end of the market. With the correct conditioning and training Neko females were found to be ideal 'companion pets' as they were marketed. Such had been the scientific progress that a prospective owner could choose his pet's looks and then select a behavioural model and be in receipt of their very own kitten trained to perfection over a two year program.

Kitten's door swung open, along with the seven other cell doors in her block. She walked smartly out into the corridor waiting with the other seven 'trainees.' Their scents were familiar but along with the usual she detected a hint of nervousness. She knew why, today was the start of the 'provings' a rigorous series of tests that marked their final hurdle before sale and the meeting of their owners. Kitten wondered if she should be worried, she had tried to pay attention in all her lessons. And had been praised by the tutors in her practical lessons. The eight of them walked in a neat line into the main hall, a large long room at the centre of the facility, attached by corridors to four blocks of eight cells. In the room were two rows of feeding bowls, ready prepared with the nourishing but pretty tasteless broth that they all ate twice a day. Kitten took her place between two others and knelt to lap at her breakfast. The position felt natural to her now, the conditioning saw to that. All along to her left and right, had she cared to look, she would have seen her position mirorred. Her hands and elbows on the ground by the bowl her ass and tail in the air. The trainers walked behind them. Doing the usual hygiene check as well checking for the tell tale signs that any of them had been masturbating.

Nekos taken for training as 'companion pets' were indoctrinated early in order to maximise their submissive tendancies. Sexual behaviour was as a result strictly controlled. Masturbation, other than when directed to by the trainers was forbidden. As part of their training the kittens would be shown all manner of sex toys and instructed how to use them. By the time they completed their training they would be both familiar with them and experienced in their use. Dildos were used for example in initial blow job training, only later moving on to an actual penis. Their virginity though was kept intact as the vast majority of clients preffered to know that they would be the first...and only.

'You are to form up in your groups and then go individually to your provings. I understand that you may be nervous, but try not to worry. You've all received the correct training and i've got great confidence in you all.' Kitten liked the Administrator, he'd always spoken kindly to her, even when he hurt her. Patiently explaining why it was her fault. Kitten quickly found the seven others from her cell block, her group and they sat quietly together, waiting to be called. The waiting seemed interminable, waiting had been part of the training of course, but this was worse. Waiting for a test you didn't know the rules to. One by one the others were called until only Kitten and 'Stink' remained. Kitten didn't know her name of course, she didn't have one. But she'd long ago decided to call her Stink. Stink had had a problem controlling her urges when they had first begun sexual training and the musky scent of her lust had for a time been a regular wafting scent on the cell block. 'Good luck.' she said as she was called, leaving Stink sitting on her own.

Nervously scenting the air, her ears flicking to the left and right Kitten followed the trainer into the examination room. 'Stand there, you know how.' he said sternly and she did. Standing with her legs slightly apart, hands loose at her sides and her back straight. She kept her eyes lowered though, as she'd learned. 'Good kitten' came the pleased sounding voice of the Administrator and Kitten blushed with pleasure. 'Now kitten today will be a long and tiring day for you, but first of all I want to assess your oral technique. Mr Jenks here would like for you to pleasure him, you may begin.' Kitten glanced to the Trainer and saw he was rubbing his groin as he prepared for her. She dropped to her knees and crawled to him, nuzzling his crotch and covering the white cloth of his uniform trousers with kisses and appreciative licks. She unfastened them and tugged them down, his boxers quickly followed and the excited head of his member sprang free. Kittens eyes widened and she fluttered her eyeslashes up at the trainers now flushed face. A result as much of her training as of genuine arousal. She nuzzled and licked the excited cock before taking it into her mouth. She tasted the salty tang of his excitement on her tongue as she eased down over the hardness, working it deeper into her mouth. She cupped and gently squeezed his balls, feeling their warmth and heat in her hand. His gasping excitement sparked her own arousal and she whimpered on his hard cock. As his lust grew he seized her long dark hair, using it to brace himself as he started to thrust, fucking her face hard. His cockhead hit the back of her throat, but she fought back the urge to gag, forcing herself to relax, just as she'd been taught as he took his pleasure. It didn't take long and soon she felt the rushing spurts of thick cum filling her mouth and flowing slowly down her throat. Kitten waited for the word, looking up at the trainers face until, gasping but oncemore composed he said. 'Good girl, now swallow.' And she did.

'Well done kitten, now we must test your control hop up onto this chair.' She glanced to where the administrator was tapping a leather chair with stirrups to hold her ankles spread. She crawled to it and into it. Careful not to look the administrator in the eye. Once she was secured, he put his hand between her legs, deftly stroking her glistening sex. 'Good, I see that providing pleasure for Mr Jenks has had the required effect on you. Would you have liked him to fuck you kitten?'

'Yes Sir.' she answered promptly, quietly.

'And would you have asked him to?' He tested.

'No Sir...not unless...unless that was required Sir.' she answered, a little nervously. He grinned and parted her now wet pussy lips, taking a small buzzing vibrator and using it to toy with her clit, provoking first purrs then whimpers and cries of need. He plunged the small toy inside her and left it there, thumbing the power control higher until her hips writhed and moved in the chair.

'Aaaah! Sir! I...I.' Kittens face was flushed now, her eyes wild, mouth open and elongated canines visible.

'You will wait kitten! You will wait and you will not cum until I say you may.' The administrator sounded strict and kitten tried, with all her might. Tried not to think about his delicately playing fingers, skillful, expert touch and the constant, pulsing buzz of the vibrator keep within her. Her wetness was flowing now and she felt the warmth on her thighs, running down onto the leather of the chair. With his free hand he pulled open her thin tunic playing with her breasts noting with satisfaction the hardness of her nipples. He pinched one, hard drawing forth a strangled yelp from the secured kitty.

'Thank you Sir, thank you for making me wait Sir.' She panted, trying desperately to regain control of her body. The sharp pain helped some, giving her something else to think about. He pinched the other giving it a vicious twist as he did. Then just for good measure slapped her wet aching pussy to.

'AAAAAah thank you Sir, thank you for making me wait.' she sobbed, almost distraught now. Abruptly, he turned off the toy. Fishing it out of her aching wet hole. Kitten shuddered, body trembling in tune with the pulses of pleasure that coursed through her. She wanted to cum, needed to cum. But she knew now wasn't the time to ask.

'Good kitten, very good. Your control does you credit.' Came the calm measured voice of the Administrator. He picked up a riding crop from the side table, showing it to Kitten as he approached. Despite the training, she felt her body tense. The riding crop would hurt, and she'd be sore for a day or so afterwards to. The administrator had only used it on her once before. And she still blushed when she thought of why. 'I must test your submission to pain, and to will of your Master to see you suffer as he wishes. Ordinarilly you know I would only punish you for transgressions...but. This is your Proving.' She nodded and he lashed the crop suddenly and sharply across her chest. Causing her to cry out, mewing and yelping in pain. This imediately earned her another. 'You will count the strokes and you will thank me Kitten!' Snapped the Administrator, suddenly sharp and Kitten's eyes teared up as she thought he had displeased him.

'Two Sir, thank you Sir!' She stammered. Even the pain wasn't helping now, the sharp bite of the crop against her sensitive breasts nearly tipped her over the edge. It wasn't that she enjoyed pain, but her need both to cum and for his praise had her panting, stammering and blushing furiously. 'Three! Thankyou Sir, Aaah...tthankyou sir.' By the time he was finished, she was barely capable of rational thought. Her breasts shone pink, angry red lines showing across them. The final stroke seemed to hurt the most, rising above even her need just for a second. 'TEN!' she all but screamed, 'Thankyou Sir!' He chuckled then and softly kissed her sore abused breast.

'Good Kitten.' The affection in his words almost made her lose it, but still she clung on, mewing softly almost to herself. Understanding her well the experienced Admistrator gently stroked her hair, giving her a moments respite. Her breathing eased and he smiled. 'Soon Kitten, be good and it will be soon.' He picked up a long white candle, tracing it down between her sore breasts, resting it finally along the line of her slit. Letting its coolness warm on her heat. He shifted it, nudging it inside her, thick end first.

'Hnnna! ssSir?' Her eyes widened. He didn't reply, instead he pushed the cold, solid candle inside her tight little hole. 'Aaaaaaah! Thank you Sir!' Kitten whimpered. Her body aching now with need and pain. Her eyes were closed, but flashed open and wide as she heard and then smelt a match light. As she watched the Admistrator held it to to the wick and the candle began to burn brightly. Kitten tensed, fearful of the flame so close to her sex. 'Rrrhhhmm!' She moaned as he gripped and moved the candle inside her. tilting it up so that hot wax began to spit and drip onto her soaked, tender lips.

'A good pet trusts her Master implicitly Kitten, she just not flinch, she does not fear. She accepts gladly and fully!' More wax splashed on kitten and she howled a scream of pain. Mercilessly he pushed the candle deeper and Kitten cried out again, both needing and fearing the candle. As he fucked her with it more wax splashed onto her sensitive parts and as he drove it deep, the flame came ever closer. Kitten's senses were overwhelmed. Her body shaking with pent up need. She fought desperately to hold back but she was nearly out of control. The administrator knew, knowing his work and this kitten very well. 'Say it Kitten, lets hear you beg for your pleasure.'

Hysterically Kitten stammered, 'Nnh! Sir! Please, I need it Sir... ppPlease, kind Sir? Let me cum?' The Administrator grinned and snuffed the candle between his finger and thumb, taking a firmer grip on the candle and fucking her harder. She writhed, helpless now, the world dissolving into dazzling lights in her eyes. 'Nnhhh! Sirrr!'

'Cum Kitten, cum for me' The words were said softly, but Kitten reacted violently, her body going into spasm, every muscle seeming to tense and relax all at once. Her cum sprayed, soaking the Administrators hand, she shook and tremored.

'Aaahhh, Thank you Sir! Oh...Thankyou.' Kitten purred, unable to stop her hips moving as aftershocks made her quiver. She had barely regained her senses when she felt the restraints being untied and she was pulled to her feet.

'Good, well done Kitten. Now go get some rest and some food and i'll see you this afternoon for part two.' Kitten nodded numbly and stumbled off following Mr Jenks, now redressed and smart once again in his uniform. Kitten was shown to the dining hall where others who had passed the first part waited, all looking similarly drained. She found the rest of her group and sat quietly with them. Trainers came into the room and laid out their food bowls, filling each of them with more broth. Kitten gingerly ran her fingers over her sore chest. The marks from the crop were angry and red and the skin felt tight and hot all over. The skin of her thighs was sticky with her juices, her pussy lips puffy and red.

'Form a line all of you, against the far wall.' said one of the Trainers. The girls all hurried to obey. Some, Kitten noted, moving a little stiffly. 'Strip.' came the next command and Kitten did, lifting off her dress and handing it to the Trainer collecting them. Kitten flinched as she heard the hose turn on. She hated this part. The water wasn't high pressure, but neither was it warm and as the Trainer started at the other end of the line, Kitten glanced along at it and shivered. She noticed that she was stood next to 'Cheeky' a blonde Neko with a cruelty that the Trainers always seemed to fail to iron out. Cheeky was taller and had larger, fuller breasts than Kitten and when she caught Kitten looking, she raised her eyebrow, grinning nastily. Kitten looked away. The water when it came was just as cold as she remembered and she yelped a little in shock as it hit her, quickly washing herself, then standing cold and shivering with her ears pressed flat, tail hanging limp and sodden. Another Trainer handed out towels and she dried off. 'When you are dry you will eat then form up for an explanation of this afternoon's test.' Kitten went through an almost idential repeat of the early morning, taking her place, poised perfectly with her ass and tail held high as she ate. Then joined the gathering group and looked up at where the admistrator was expected to stand. She felt a shiver run through her as she saw him. In his long white coat. He was tall, and seemed to loom massive when he stood over her. He wore glasses to read and had them on now as he walked to the podium.

'Well done kittens, well done. You all passed your physical test this morning. Some with a little more trouble than others...but all charmingly. So well done. This afternoon you will face a series of rp scenarios designed to test your responses to possible real life scenarios you could face. Some will require a physical response from you, others the right word or position. Now...form into your groups and you will be called one by one.' The girls separated to their groups and Kitten sat quietly with her fellow block members. It was then that she noticed 'Stinky' was missing. She must not have passed and Kitten wondered what happened, to those who failed. 'Cheeky' sat herself pointedly next to Kitten and started to groom herself, curling her tail around her she smoothed out most of the water and licked at the fur. 'How was your test?' She asked Kitten. 'Did he hurt you good? Our Trainer whipped me until I was sure I was bleeding, then made me cum so hard, and with this tiny little dildo to. Bastard, I think my owner will be small.' Kitten's eyes widened at her words and her cheeks coloured but she didn't answer. 'Dunno why your so nervous, they won't fail us all. I bet we're pretty expensive.' Cheeky grinned, obviously certain of her worth. Kitten wasn't as sure, she hoped she'd please her owner and she hoped he'd like her. Her training had included pain but the Administrator had always soothed her fears and hurts. She didn't think she'd be happy if her pain was what her new owner really wanted.

Kitten was called early this time, only the second kitty to face the next test. Mr Jenks told her to follow him and then left her outside a door. 'Read the instructions, then go in when your ready.' he told her, then left her to it. Kitten read the sign on the door, feeling her heart beat a little faster and her palms get a little sweaty.

Your Master is expected home from work soon. It is monday and his mood will be bad. Your duty is to cheer him up, help him relax and make his home-coming a happy one. You will be marked on appearance, attitude and actions.

Kitten gulped, wiped her hands on her dress then headed inside. It looked like a typical front room with a couch, armchair and fireplace. As well as a tv tuned to an evening news program. Kitten glanced around and saw that a door on the other side of the room was made out to look like a front door. Kitten looked down at her clothing and shook her head, it wouldn't do at all. Quickly she took it off, folding it and setting it aside. She looked around the room, maybe Master would like a drink when he got in. She looked around until she found a fridge, finding another note that said. Master likes a cold beer in a glass when he gets home. She poured one, setting it on the coffee table by the armchair. As she did, she noticed a collar and leash on the table and thinking quickly, fitted it and then knelt, head down, leash offered up by the door. It wasn't long before the door opened and a big burly trainer walked in. She recognised his scent, but hadn't seem him for some time. He shut the door and strode over to her, taking the leash from her and using it to pull her to him. Kitten stumbled forward on her knees but managed to keep her balance, ending up with her face pressed to Mister Eric's groin.

'See you learned how to greet me then slut?' He snarled harshly and Kitten's ears lowered nervously. She yelped in pain next as he leant down to slap a meaty hand against her naked ass.

'Raaah!....Welcome home Master! please I prepared you a drink. May I serve you?' She said quietly, but in a clear voice. Risking a glance up at him with her big brown eyes.

12