The Prowler

Story Info
Jamie Pressly makes her first arrest.
1.8k words
3.5
28.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Jaime Pressly, one of Hollywood's hottest young stars was taking her shower. She was humming a tune by Mandy Moore: Someday we'll know/Why Samson loved Delilah/One day I'll go/Dancing on the moon/Someday you'll know/That I was the one for you...

Soon, she stepped out of the shower and towel dried herself. Looking at the mirror she smiled at the foxy reflection of her nudity. No wonder men flock to her like bees.

Jaime slipped on her white cotton panties and standard policewoman's bra and the white undershirt. Then she sat down in front of the dressing mirror. She tied her blonde hair in a neat bun and applied on make-up but not as much as to go beyond her natural beauty. She's beautiful enough even without it. But today is special.

She walked to her bed and started wearing her police uniform, a smart blue NYPD. She saw to it that all the equipment were in place, like the badge, whistle, handcuffs, 9 mm pistol, cartridges, a folder for traffic tickets and nightstick. Lastly, she put on her cap and took one last look of herself and made a shooting with a gun gesture with her hands. Finally she was out of the house and drove off in a cop's motorcycle.

An hour later, just about sun down she spotted a guy suspiciously trying to break into an empty house at Sherman Oaks. Jaime watched him closely behind an oak tree. The guy was darting his eyes left and right. She pulled her 9mm from the holster and cocked it. She waited with bated breath until he was able to open the door. He looked quickly behind his back just checking out if there's someone who had seen him and broke in. Apparently, he didn't see her. The neighborhood was quiet.

When he got inside, she dashed towards the house and kicked the door open and shouted: "Hey freeze!" She caught him on his way upstairs. Pinlights and lamps were on so she could see him visibly. She aimed the gun at him. "Put your fucking hands behind your head," she barked. He was startled and stopped. "Now step down and don't try to make any funny move, or I'll blow your ass to kingdom come."

The man in sleeveless shirt and Levi's got down. "Now face the wall, you jack-ass jerk and press your hands on the wall" she ordered, her gun aimed obliquely to his head. He hesitated. He is a lean, long-haired muscular guy with a five-o'clock shadow and looked at her with mesmerizing eyes.

"Officer, if you could just let me go, I haven't stolen anything yet. I promise I won't do this thing again all right?" He said, cajoling her.

"Screw your ass, you've just stolen a car parked right outside in front. Now lean far forward against the wall and spread your feet."

"But..."

"Shut up and just do it!" she barked and searched him for weapons. She found a knife. She jammed her foot in front of him so she could trip him if he tried to run. Quickly she put a handcuff with her left hand and attached the second handcuff until his hands were fastened behind his back.

"Any minute now the back up squads would be here. You had nowhere to run now. The station radioed me about the stolen vehicle and I followed you here."

"You're a pretty cop, aren't you?"

"I know that and a damn good one," she answered.

"What are you doing officer?" the man said wondering aloud why the hell she was unbuttoning his Levi's.

"Shut up! You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can or may be used against..." Her voice broke off. She found he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Officer, there's no dope in there," he said.

"I said shut up! I'm doing this so you would not be able to run," she said and squeezed his balls and fat cock.

"Ouch! Careful with that officer, that's my own jewelry.

"Hey, officer you have beautiful hands for a cop. I bet you haven't pulled that trigger to any guy, have you?"

She hitched down the Levis to as far as his mid-thighs. "I'm trained to do this if I have to, so shut the fuck up and hit the couch. Now! She barked and pushed him. He collapsed his bottom on the couch.

With two hands on the 9mm, she aimed at his bulge.

"No, you don't! Don't do this. Officer you're crazy!" he said with fear starting to grip him, his legs crossing, squirming.

"You just told me I haven't shoot anyone yet. You're right about that. Now you'll see 'cause I'm crazy enough to do it," she said coldly pointing the 9mm pointing towards his balls.

"No!!! Please!!! I didn't commit anything!!! I need to call my lawyer!!! Put the fucking gun down, have mercy on me!!! I'll explain about the car!!! Oh God. Listen to me! I gotta million dollars in the car!!!" He was almost screaming.

"Too late for you, bastard. You were caught, and an asshole like you should go to hell and I'll keep the money," she said in a menacing tone.

Then she curled her finger on the trigger and fired several shots. His body convulsed and his eyes opened wide until his body slouched on the couch. She lowered the gun and slowly walked towards him and knelt before him in a single knee. She unbuttoned his shirt and touched his chest to test if he's still breathing.

"You're dead."

"Aha, I think so."

She flung the water pistol aside and started giggling.

"But your fucking cock is still alive," she said.

"Hey officer, you're aim is good," he said and his face broke a sexy grin.

"You possess quite a fucking lethal weapon here," she said as she held his cock. She gazed as her thumb and forefinger rubbed the side of the head. She drummed his cock on her lips and then on her tongue. She spat on it and then took it into her mouth sucking it with gurgling noises. It became hard as marble. She is a proficient cocksucker. She is capable of deep-throating him. When she pulled off strands of saliva dangled between her lips and his cock head. Then she would stroke it downward as she sucked the head vigorously and pushed it deeply again inside her mouth. He winced and groaned as she made repetitions of this divine lechery.

Then she stood and stripped off her smart blue uniform and threw it on the floor then next came the shoes and the socks. She had uniformed herself authentically in detail. Then she lifted her T shirt revealing her firm, round moons constricted in her uniform bra.

"The key honey, don't leave my fucking hands like this" he gasped.

"Yeah," she giggled and took the key from her belt and unfastened the cuffs. The moment his hands got freed he quickly stripped off his Levis, and boots with her assisting. Once liberated, he didn't waste time pulling her on the couch and entwining her with his hands like an anaconda. Their lips fused immediately. She clasped her hands on both his cheeks grinding her lips against his. Both were mad with desire. The kiss became wet and frantic as he pawed on her breasts through the cotton bra. He grasped each boob, squeezed it hard till the nipples looked like they're going to burst. Then he sucked them wildly. She panted breathlessly. But she wasn't passive she had her own way of kissing him wildly and his hands were everywhere her bottom, thighs wherever.

At last he eased out of the couch and wrenched off her pants including the panties. She raised her hips so he could pull them off easily. For awhile he gazed at her sex. It was smoothly shaven, soft and fleshy and found it twitching by itself. He nuzzled his face over it and the tip of his nose caught a drop of moisture inside the fold and he started licking her sex. She squirmed and moaned.

With legs spread like an infant Jaime watched the culprit eat her pussy like an animal. His hands were on top of her groin parting her cunt lips as his tongue salaciously licked her jutting clitoris. "Oh fuck!" she muttered breathing heavily.

A moment later her cunt juice was drenching his mug. He entered a finger into her cunt hole and finger fucked her while he continued sucking and licking her big clit. Her fingers dug on his head while she tilted her head back. Her climax screeched and her hips arched upward and shook.

The handsome culprit stood up on his knees and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm and held his long straight cock and nosed it on her cunt for awhile and then inched it's way in slowly. She gasped when the whole length was shoved in. After several thrusts he would pull it out slowly carrying some strands of transparent liquid from her slick cunt. He loved this thing before he penetrates her with deep thrusts. He knew it if he was hitting her G-spot and this would give her intense orgasm more than the clitoral stimulation. "Omigod, I'm coming again!" Jaime expelled.

"Hold on Jaime! Don't grimace to me like that 'cause it'll make me come so soon. I want to stay longer in your fucking cunt."

"Alright, alright I'll try. You sit down and I'll ride you."

"Ok, here we go."

"Oh god, you're delicious," the burglar muttered as he held her bouncing hips.

"We'll come at the same time, ok?" Jaime said breathlessly.

"Ok let me do the fucking again."

Jaime sank back on the couch legs spread. He spread her cunt lips and sucked her engorged clitoris. He loved her pussy, big clit, fat lips, sweet nothing like that elsewhere. Then he knelt and entered his prowler inside her. Initially with slow thrusts then it picked up the pace. Both would kiss in the process and he would fondle her breasts and twitched her nipples.

He finally located the angle where he can hit her G spot. Now her sensual arousal was boiling and her breathing was becoming more ragged.

"Fuck me hard now Jake, I'm coming! Omigod! Ahh! Ahh!" She came with a big bang and spurted her cunt juice. Both their hips rocked in unison until Jake drew away from her lips cried a guttural sound and Jaime felt his seed squirted inside her. He was in a fit of seizure at the intensity of his orgasm and thought he had passed out.

When their tempest had subsided Jake pulled out his deflating cock. But Jaime grabbed it and licked it up for all its worth and so it managed to rise up to a certain degree. "Ahh that was great. You were fantastic. You're believable. We did it," Jake laughed breathlessly. Jake is Jaime's lover and every time they had sex they think of exciting ways to flesh out their fantasy.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers