The Psychiatrist

Story Info
She reveals her most private fantasies.
3k words
4.23
48.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

"It's no good being shy about it," he said. "If you want me to help you, you'll have to let it all out."

"Some of it's pretty awful," she said.

"I'm a psychologist. Don't you think I've heard it all before? Now relax, and we'll begin with the easy part. Do you enjoy sexual intercourse? Let's call it fucking, shall we?"

"Oh god yes!" she said. "But it's not just fucking. It's everything to do with sex. It's pictures and stories, and thinking about it and dreaming about it, and having fantasies."

"Fantasies about fucking?"

"More than that. Fantasies about sexy situations."

"What sort of situations?"

"Anything that's exciting. Sexually exciting, I mean. Men doing things to me, all sorts of things. Far out things. Dirty, unspeakable things. And me doing things to men. Absolutely anything I can think of in my wildest, vilest imagination."

"So that gives us a starting point, doesn't it?" he said. "Let's start off with some of those ideas that excite you."

"Well, I want to be naked, or at least dressed in one of those sexy harnesses you see in porno movies, with a G-string in the crack between my ass cheeks, and my cunt showing, and my boobs thrust out and my nipples on show. I want to have a man put the harness on me, seeing me stark naked and touching me as he fits it on me, holding my tits as he fits the straps, and rubbing my nipples to make them swell."

"You like a man's hands on you?"

"I want his hands all over me. Lots of men at the same time. I want men's hands feeling me up, sliding up my thighs under my skirt, holding my ass, caressing my tits, rubbing my nipples, exploring me all over my body, pulling my cunt lips open, frigging my clitoris. Is this very terrible?"

"It's not terrible at all. In fact it's very normal so far. Is there any particular man?"

"No, any man. Strangers especially. I'd like to be blindfolded so I can't see who they are, what they're going to do to me. I want two of them to hold me down on the bed and spread my legs apart so they can all examine every part of me. Then I want to be used, used as a sex object, used to satisfy their sexual appetites the way they're satisfying mine."

"What are they going to do to you?"

"That's the delicious part, I don't know. But they can kiss me, suck me, masturbate me, fuck me. I think I'd like them to gang bang me."

"You seem to like the idea of exhibiting your body?"

"Oh yes. I want to be looked at, lusted after. I'd love to have my picture in porno magazines, make porno movies. I'd love to be on stage in a sex show. I'd love to be stripped and fucked with people watching, and know all the men in the audience are masturbating in their pants at the sight of me, wanting to own my body and do vile things to me."

"What are some of these vile things?"

"Holding me while another man strips me, violently. Grabbing my clothes one by one and ripping them off me. I'd like one side of my bra ripped off so that my tit hangs out, my panties pulled down round my knees. They mustn't hurt me, but they must show me I'm just a sex object to satisfy their lust. They can hold me down on the bed, like I said. Tie me up, spread-eagled on the floor. Tie me to a post, tie me with my legs wide apart or my feet in the air. Photograph me. Close-ups of my wide open cunt. Photographs of men sliding dildos and vibrators up my cunt, tormenting my nipples with a vibrator. And my clit. Fixing clips on my nipples and my clit and my cunt lips. Spread my thighs and eat everything down there, suck my cunt lips, nibble my clit. Hold me down and rub their rampant pricks all over my face, masturbate right over my eyes so I can watch their pricks swell, stuff them into my mouth and make me suck them like a lollipop, cum in my mouth and ejaculate hot jism all over my face."

"Is this degrading to you?"

"Not at all, I'm just being sexually used. I like to know that doing these things to my body excites men."

"Do you like them to dominate you?"

"Not at all. When they show me how much they want my body and how much they need to do these things to get their rocks off it gives me a feeling of power. I've got what they want. And they give me all the things I want."

"What do you want?"

"Sexual arousal. Experiences far more exciting than just lying under a man and being fucked, or even being caressed in the usual love-play format. It's a kind of fore-play, but more intense because it's forbidden sex in a way, things I'd be ashamed to talk about to my friends. Things they wouldn't dream of doing. Dirty, disgusting, kinky sex. Like taking pictures of my body, close-ups, pictures of me masturbating, pictures of them masturbating me, fucking me with dildos. Ejaculating all over my body. Fucking me back and front at the same time. Talking dirty. I want a man to tell me how much he wants to fuck me, to suck my cunt, to squirt his cum inside me, to have me suck him off. I want a man to take off his clothes and stand bollocks naked, with his dink drooping and his balls hanging down between his legs. And then he tells me what he thinks and what he wants from me. He wants my tits, so he rips the buttons off the front of my blouse, and then rips the shoulder straps off my brassiere and pulls my brassiere down so that my tits stand out naked. 'That's what I want to see,' he says. 'I want your tits standing up and begging to be sucked. They're like little tumescent pricks poking out from your aureola. And speaking of pricks, take a look at this.'

"His cock is already risen horizontal, and he's masturbating it slowly. 'This prick is going to be your punishment,' he says. 'It may look like an ordinary piece of meat at present, but by the time I've finished stripping you bare ass naked it's going to be an eight inch fucking machine thats only ambition in life is to open up that twat of yours and fill it with hot semen.' And then he tears the clothes off me, telling me what he thinks of every part of my body, massaging that great ramrod all the time and describing what he's going to do with it.

"I want to sit a naked man in front of me, and slowly take off my clothes and watch what it does to his prick, and see which part of me it is that excites him the most. I want to stand close to him and squeeze my nipples and make him watch. And stand with my cunt just inches from his face, and make him watch me masturbate until I cum."

"So far you've described being aroused, but you haven't mentioned getting an orgasm."

"But that's what it's all about. It's easy enough to get an ordinary orgasm. A length of cock ramming up and down inside my cunt or a few minutes masturbation. But all these far out experiences I've been talking about are so much more exciting, like skiing down a hill compared with walking. They build up so much tension I want to scream. I'm nearly there, at the crest, and then I'm not, and then I'm there again. I don't care how long that goes on. It's agony, nearly cumming but not quite. But it's a delicious agony. Maybe I'm a masochist, I don't know. But when I finally cum it's the most excruciating, tempestuous cumming."

"So tell me about these orgasms. How are they brought on?"

"Like I said, it's the tension building up. Sometimes I can go over the top just by letting myself go. Sometimes I look at the naked hunk bending over me with his man-meat rigid and swollen, and that's what finally brings me off. Sometimes I put my hands between his legs and hold his great hairy scrotum while I suck him off. And as his hot sperm spurts into my mouth, that's when I boil over. Sometimes it takes four men, all naked, one sucking each nipple, one between my legs with his tongue stuck up inside my cunt, and one kneeling over my head with his lollipop in my mouth. And I like to make myself cum by masturbating while I look at porno pictures, the filthier the better."

"What do you mean by filthy?"

"Well, like the photos I was talking about. And couples fucking in all sorts of wild ways. And lots of men fucking one girl, in her cunt and up her ass and in her mouth and cumming all over her tits. And men tying up girls and girls tying up men, and couples wee-weeing over each other, and girls fucking themselves with dildos, and men with girls sitting on their faces being sucked off, and girls sucking men off. There was one picture I remember of a girl jacking off on the gear shift in her car. And another of a girl pushing an egg up into her cunt. I want to try that myself."

"Have you got a favorite?"

"The more men there are, the better I like it. I want men's mouths all over my body. I'd love to do it in a space ship with no gravity, then we could float in the air and I could feel them sucking me and sticking their tongues into every orifice behind and in front, all at the same time."

"You haven't talked much about wanting to do things yourself,to the men."

"Mainly I want them doing things to me. But when I'm just about cumming, then I like to have dirty ideas of things to do to them. I'd love to jerk them off. Two of them at once. I'd love to make them cum, and watch them ejaculate. I'd love to suck them off. I'd love to jerk them till they're on the point of cumming, then put ice cubes on their balls so that they come down again, and keep doing that till they beg me to make them cum. I want to put a cock ring on a man's prick, and jerk him till he's so swollen that the blood can't get back past the cock ring and his erection won't go away, and then put that giant cock in my mouth and suck its head till my mouth is tired, and then leave him to jerk himself off while I watch. But I guess I'm selfish. I don't want to be the active one. I don't want to show them I want them. I want them to want me. I want them to do all the things to my body that their depraved minds can think of."

"Are they really depraved?"

"Oh I hope so. It's the dirty depravity of it that makes it so exciting."

"Now, you've been telling me about a great many of your pleasures, but so far you don't seem to have been interested in fucking."

"Well, like I said, fucking's very much a second best. It doesn't build up the tension, the excitement. And if there's no build up it may be a great big nothing. But once I'm up there, and crying for an orgasm, a great big hot meat injection filling my cunt and squirting boiling cum up into my belly is a lovely climax. And yet---there's a tremendous satisfaction in achieving a glorious orgasm without needing to be fucked."

The psychiatrist took his hand from out of his fly. "I suspect that this little session was actually one of your fantasies. And you've been imagining the thoughts that have been going through my mind, and you've been picturing the erection I must have been getting while listening to you. Am I right?"

She blushed and nodded.

"And I suspect the tension and excitement you speak of have been building up over the past half hour?"

"Oh god yes! I've been living all the fantasies I've told you about. And..."

"And there's one more fantasy, isn't there? Do you want to tell me about it?"

"It's this psychiatrist. He's only human, and having a girl tell him all her sexual fantasies has been getting him so horny he has to mash his mutton secretly under his desk. He's been wondering what it would be like to be one of the men who got his rocks off using her body as a sex object for his own gratification. And he's been wondering what it would be like to strip her bare-ass naked in his office. And he's been wondering what her bare-ass naked body looks like.

"She's already had her gynaecologist---in her fantasies, anyway---and now she's having her psychiatrist---in her fantasies. She's imagining what he looks like bollocks naked, with his professional prick responding to her naked body. Strangely, her egoistical problem of not wanting to be the active one, of wanting to be the wanted one, seems to be melting away. She desperately wants to be the aggressor, to show him that he's wanted, and that she wants him. She doesn't need to be stripped by her fantasy man, she wants to strip for him."

Quickly she tore off her blouse. There was no confining brassiere beneath.

"These are the breasts I was telling you about. Would you rather I called them tits? They're nice and firm, aren't they? They didn't need a brassiere to hold them up. My nipples desperately need someone to suck them, to ease the tension, to stop them throbbing."

The psychiatrist eased his bulging prick from out of his fly. His right hand held his pen over the notepad. His left hand stroked his rod, holding it tightly enough to ease the tension his patient had been talking about but not tightly enough to bring on the orgasm that threatened to boil out any moment. He gazed at the tip-tilted breasts and their swollen nipples, and imagined what it would be like to take them in his mouth.

His patient flung her discarded blouse onto the floor, and held one breast up in each hand, squeezing them and displaying them for him. She fumbled with her belt buckle, and pulled the belt violently out of the belt loops at the waist of her jeans."

"My psychiatrist would like to get his fingers on this zipper," she said. "He's aching to zip it down and haul down my jeans and see me in nothing but skimpy panties. He'll love my crotch. My pubic mound really bulges, and there's quite a space between my thighs because my twat takes up so much room. And my panties must be soaking wet, because I've been nearly cumming for so long now."

She dropped her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, and posed with her legs astride. "He'd love to pull down my panties. He's probably seen plenty of cunts in the course of his work, but he's desperate to see how different this one is. What he'd really like to do is rip them off me, tear them off me, strip the last vestige of modesty from me, violate a defenseless female patient, feast his eyes on a cunt that hungers to be looked at."

She put her fingers inside the leg vents of her panties, and ripped the thin nylon up to the waist band. The tattered rags hung down over her belly, and she moved forward to the desk and thrust a freshly shaved crotch toward his eyes. There was room between the tops of her thighs for several fingers together. Her cunt hole gaped wet and wide, and two fleshy cunt lips hung down.

"See how different my cunt is? See how much room there is to put a great swollen cock between my thighs? See how every part of my cunt is anxious to show itself and be looked at and examined and explored? See how I shaved it naked specially for you?"

She climbed onto the psychiatrist's desk and sat with her legs dangling over the edge nearest to him. She looked down at his lap, and reached down to take the engorged prick in one hand. The psychiatrist stood up, and gently laid her back across the desk. Without loosing her hold of his prick she raised her legs and hooked them over his shoulders, at the same time guiding the eager weapon into the gaping entrance to her cunt.

"You've stripped your defenseless patient naked against her will," she said. "So now rape me. Screw me, fuck me, ram that huge fucking organ into me . Fill my cunt and split my belly apart with the size of it. Hold me down on your desk and violate me. Make my wildest, filthiest fantasy come true."

The psychiatrist held her down on his desk, pressing his hands onto her breasts, her turgid nipples held tightly between his fingers. He looked at her naked body, taking his time, inspecting the curve of her belly, the widespread thighs and the open gash of her twat. Then without warning he lurched forward, ramming eight inches of hot meat up into her vagina, up so high into her entrails that she knew his piercing knob must have reached her navel. She gasped, and let out a wailing cry. "Oh my god, I could die at this instant. This has been my most wonderful fantasy. Now keep fucking me. Fuck me. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Tear my belly apart! Screw the ass off me! Just don't stop! I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Cum with me. Let your cum pump go. Let me feel your hot sperm inside me. Oh god, it's boiling, it's so far up inside me it'll never come down."

The psychiatrist was a gentle man. But he was able to imagine he really was raping his defenseless patient. And his fantasy was as violent and dirty as his patient's.

shambles
shambles
153 Followers