The Psychosexual Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That coldness made sure I planned instead of doing anything stupid. I started to delve into Dee's memories in a more structured way. What I found was interesting. I found the keys to making a permanent transition for a start. That was quite different to the temporary one such as I had used on Alan because it packed up the entire memory data bank to take along. Of course it was a lot more complex but he had done it often enough and it was all there to be tapped into. I also discovered that it was impossible, so far as he knew, to go from an exchange to a third party without finishing the first exchange. So he couldn't for example move from my body to the ancient retainer without first restoring the balance between himself and me.

The final piece of information which led to my plan of revenge was a protective shield. Dee had never needed to use it because he was the only one who had the secret of this inter-corporeal travel and associated immortality. But it was there in his memory, just in case another alchemist should have happened on the same secret he had and tried to attack him for some reason.

That was all I needed. I didn't know what the final outcome would be but I was ready to gamble everything on what I planned. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose...

Chapter Two

It was about 10pm by this time. The ancient retainer had retained his ancientness (is that even a word?) and the ancient cook had produced some much less ancient dinner. It went a long way to explaining why she hadn't been pensioned off, by the way. The hardly at all ancient maid had flitted around displaying a very modern thong whenever possible and none of them appeared at all fazed by the lack of Dee in the room. I guessed they were unaware of his transitions or simply assumed that if he was up and about, it must be himself.

So I got myself locked into the little room and prepared to exchange with Alan again. Even if Dee decided to swap back while I was gone, he wouldn't be able to since Alan would be in his body instead of me. When I completed the transition though, I found myself in Alan's body in his bedroom, with his wife, who was, as I may have mentioned, rather attractive.

Bobbie was sitting at her dressing table wearing a gauzy nightgown and brushing her long, brown hair. They had never had kids. I don't know if she had wanted them but Alan confided in me he hadn't, and he hadn't wanted anything to mess up her figure either. So she was 36 years old and in good shape for any age. It should have been enough for him instead of sneaking off to fuck Angela.

I could see the shadowy tips of her breasts through the mirror. They looked big and dark. I thought about sucking on them and I could feel my dick getting hard. OK, stay with the plot, when I say 'my' it means the body I'm in unless it's something relating to the brain, like ideas and emotions. So I figured, why not have a bit of fun? Alan owed it me and for Bobbie it wouldn't even be cheating because it was him as far as she knew.

I was only wearing a pair of shorts and my dick was starting to poke out the gap in front. It didn't look too impressive but it would be what Bobbie was used to so I sidled up behind her and kissed the side of her neck while I ran both hands into the top of her nightie and eased her breasts out into the open. She laughed a little sardonically as I began to massage their firm orbs, "I thought that Angela woman would have worn you out last night."

So she knew about it too! It seemed everyone in town did apart from me. But it did make things easier because I had been feeling a bit guilty about what my plans would do to Bobbie's life. Just add her to the list of those who didn't let me in on the joke even though she probably kept quiet to keep Alan with her. There was a definite edge in her voice when she said the name.

"I saved some for you," Her tits felt nice, comfortably rounded in that firm but soft way that shouldn't make sense but does. I thumbed her nipples and they perked to life while she leaned back against me.

"You sure are frisky tonight," she could feel my erection pressing against her back. Well maybe Alan was used to her but this was the first time I had seen her body and touched it. She seemed to like the attention her breasts were getting. The nipples peaked hard and long under my fingers and Bobbie moaned softly. So I bent her back more with one arm round her shoulders for support and folded myself down so I could suck on them. They had a faint taste of peaches, probably from some soap or spray she had used. But mostly they tasted warm and solid when my tongue flicked over them.

"Oh Alan you aren't usually this passionate," she breathed, her thighs falling apart by instinct. Must be true what they say about old married couples taking each other for granted. I was enjoying her body though and hiked up the nightdress. Bobbie was naked underneath it, a neatly trimmed bush I could see from the corner of my eye as I kept on sucking and teasing her long teats.

My hand drifted down between her thighs, the backs of my fingernails running lightly to tease her sex lips, making Bobbie shiver. Then my fingers pressed a little more on the up stroke, parting her labia and transferring some of the slickness there to her clit. It was certainly ready for some TLC which I proceeded to administer with three digits rubbing slow circles across its erected shape.

Bobbie's bottom was moving from side to side in sympathy on her bedroom stool but instead of fucking her, I encouraged her to twist around so my dick was in line with her mouth and I could continue the manual stimulation. I had picked up that she and Alan put their trust in condoms and I have a definite dislike of being skinned like a sausage when I go into a nice, friendly cunt.

She seemed happy with the arrangement and leaned forwards a bit to swallow the full length of cock meat. Well the down side of these transfers was that I had to work with what was there, and Alan wasn't exactly over-endowed so she could take it all easily. It still felt nice enough as Bobbie vacuumed her cheeks while her tongue did a dance around the circumcised shaft.

I modulated the intensity of my clit play to match. She was quite an accomplished ... cocksucker sounds so crude doesn't it? ... adept of the art of fellatio is rather more of a mouthful than she was getting. I liked Fellatalist, I decided. A nice short word and it actually made stamp collecting sound dirty, which should have been near impossible.

All of which stopped me from climaxing too soon by dividing my attention from the physical sensations whilst Bobbie got caught up. Suddenly she stopped what she was doing and threw her head back to yowl loudly in the general direction of the moon while her hips jerked up, pressing herself harder against my fingers. I gave her that orgasm for free then as she approached her second I grasped the hair in back of her head and moved her mouth up and down my prick.

As she sucked me off and I speeded up on rubbing her clit, I thought to myself, I could be doing any woman in the world who is sexually active and not a lesbian. And no one would ever know. No one would ever get hurt or need a divorce or suffer guilt. It was a heady sensation to think about it while Alan's wife was literally proving the truth of it by giving me actual head.

I could feel her body starting to jerk into her second orgasm though and this time I was ready. As she bucked and moaned I refused to let her disengage her mouth. Seconds later the frantic gasps and uncoordinated sucks were enough and I jetted a stream of spunk down her throat while she tried to breathe and cum at the same time. After a few seconds I relaxed the grip and she avoided choking by the easiest option which was to swallow hard. Then I pulled her back for a couple of nice aftershocks which had the benefit of me actually being able to focus enough to watch.

Finally I let her loose. "Wow," Bobbie was still breathing hard, her chest making her tits rise and fall in fascinating ways. I would have to pass on a replay though. "Maybe I should let you see Angela more often if that's what it takes to get you going," Bobbie sighed. "I don't mind all that much to keep our marriage."

Unfortunately her marriage was going downhill soon but she was a nice person and she enjoyed sex so I figured she would be OK. "This thing with Angela ends tonight," I told her. "She's some sort of witch spelled with a big letter B and I had enough of it."

She didn't say anything as she put her tits away and climbed into bed. Just watched me getting dressed.

"Be careful," Bobbie said just as I opened the bedroom door.

"You deserve better," I threw over my shoulder. I wondered if some woman's intuition was at work then closed my mind to everything. Make or break time was fast approaching.

Chapter Three

I knew where I kept the spare key of course. Just as I had known where Alan kept his pistol and how to use it. The gun dragged on my pocket as I let myself into my house. They were both awake and sitting up in bed as I walked unannounced into the room. My unfaithful wife and the Elizabethan alchemist hiding in my body. Somehow I looked different when I wasn't looking at myself in a mirror. It also looked rather as though they had not long finished having sex. Angela had that look about her.

It's tempting for a writer to drag out the tension in a scene such as this. The meaningful glances, the conversation, the looks on their faces. But in reality I only wanted to get it done as fast as possible. Angela cried out when she saw the pistol. Dee looked startled and then I could tell he was starting to try and transfer back to his own body; trying to get the heck out of Dodge before anything bad happened.

Well good luck with that. I gut shot him twice and then shot Angela right between her tits and another in the head. Then I was the one getting the heck out of Dodge because I performed the meditation to kick Alan out of Dee's body so I could take it over.

I owed Alan for his betrayal of our friendship. So I left him there with his gun in his hand and two bodies . Let him talk his way out of that with the cops!

I should mention that I didn't shoot my original body in the stomach through any sense of malice. I wanted a corpse there but I also wanted to keep Dee occupied for a few minutes. He had a lot more practice at switching than me but while he was bleeding to death... while my corporeal self was bleeding to death... he would not be in any rational state to make the transition. That gave me time to pull up the mental drawbridge.

It was literally about three minutes before I could sense him figuring out why his meditation hadn't worked. According to what I now knew, he would have a set amount of psychic energy but if he used that up and still remained between transfers, he was literally finished. He couldn't go back into my corpse since it was dead, and he couldn't go into any other body without first getting back into his own. So there was no way to recharge himself and his battery would be flat, so to speak. His consciousness, or soul if you like, would have to go to the afterlife he had avoided for centuries.

I braced myself with the blocking meditation I had found and sure enough, it worked. The shield bent under the power of his attack but it held. The second attempt followed within seconds and again I was able to keep him out. I was in a live body so my own mental battery was being recharged, though not as fast as I would have liked. On the other hand, Dee was using his up without any source of renewal.

This seemed borne out when the third attack was notably weaker. I relaxed slightly. Big mistake! He had played the old last-legs trick that he probably got from watching Rocky or something like that. The fourth assault almost caught me off guard and there was a period of frantic mental warfare as he battered the shield. I held on tenaciously, I had nowhere else to go if this failed. I couldn't complete the transfer back into my old body for the same reason he couldn't. And transferring back to Alan had some severe disadvantages. No one else came to mind clear enough to vacate this body either. Not while I had to put all my mental energy into keeping Dee out.

John Dee couldn't keep up that level of attack for too long though. He was draining his reserves whilst I was getting a sort of trickle recharge that gradually tipped the balance. His attacks grew increasingly wild but less powerful and less well coordinated as he was becoming desperate. The balance was shifting and it got easier to fend him off.

It seemed to last hours but looking at my watch later, it could only have been about 15 minutes in total before his assaults tailed off. According to his own researches, maintaining a transfer used a small, continuous energy drain which was absorbed by the host body. Dee was still experiencing that drain without anything to offset it. It did mean he couldn't just hover around forever in limbo though.

The strangest thing was that there must have remained some sort of link between us because I could sense when it was over. There was one last feeble push which presumably used up the last of his resources. Then I could mentally hear a sigh of resignation and see in my mind an image of an old man in Elizabethan dress fade away to nothing like an old-fashioned TV when it was switched off. Then just like that old TV, there was a bright dot for a moment before that receded into the distance and nothing remained.

I wasn't going to get caught again with a trick so I kept the shield meditation active at a lower level for hours whilst my energy seeped back. But he never returned. I had beaten him. Eventually the need for food and access to a bathroom meant I had to switch with the ancient retainer, finding out it was well into the next day when I emerged from the little room.

Nothing bad happened when I switched back and a quick mental check told me that I still had access to the memories John Dee had left in his body when he borrowed mine. So I goosed the maid, which pleased her, and had some food delivered while I found a TV. The top story was the double homicide of Angela and myself. Alan seemed like he might be able to get a guilty but insane verdict as he was claiming to be innocent against all the evidence. In fact the only casualty apart from Dee himself, was Bobbie. But I figured she would soon find someone who was more than happy to stay home nights and appreciate what a good wife she would make.

As I watched the TV I mentally took stock. First off I was officially dead. Which could have been inconvenient but I hadn't lost much by way of relatives or friends. I hadn't left much behind generally when I thought about it. In return I had gained a serviceable body, a big old house, lots of money and a way to switch bodies either temporarily or permanently.

I also had a list of ten guys who had been porking the late and unlamented Angela; men who I intended to make sure experienced some catastrophe in their lives. And since I wasn't in any rush, I had the ability to put my own libidinous desires into play by tasting a variety of ripe womanhood without needing to seduce them, cause them to be unfaithful, or even take them out to dinner.

I figured I was definitely ahead on the deal.

12