The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel 02

Story Info
More Sapphic fun for Queen Bee Allison & teen rebel Jenna.
44.7k words
4.03
19.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - We return to the year of 1988 and Pine Tree Park, a town on Long Island's South Shore where weird men do weird things and where heavy metal loving teenage rebel Jenna has finally fulfilled domineering PTA Queen Bee and dishonest real estate broker Allison's Sapphic fantasies. With Jenna still suspended from her Catholic boarding school, will Allison and Jenna be able to have some more female only fun over the weekend? Or will Jenna's dysfunctional family create such havoc at the PTA's prized spring fete that things will come to a premature end between them? Read this sequel to 'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel' and find out.

Please note that as well as being lesbian erotica, this story is a very black satirical comedy with strong adult themes. Only characters aged 18 and over engage in sexual activity, are naked or referenced in an erotic way. All characters and events are fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy your trip back in time to 1988 and catch up again with Allison, Jenna and the rest of the characters from the first story.

***

Saturday morning dawned a bright and sunny April day over New York City and Long Island, a perfect day for the 1988 Pine Tree Park School spring fete. The organizers of the annual event, the Pine Tree Park PTA, could not have hoped for a better day.

The driving force of the PTA, 42-year-old president Allison Johnson was awake early as she was most days. The stunningly attractive mother-of-four stood barefoot in front of the mirror in her bathroom, her long blonde hair hanging down loose past her shoulders. Allison's perfect body, showing no sign that she had carried and given birth to four children from three pregnancies in her younger years, was clad in an over-sized blue cotton shirt over white cotton bikini-style panties, the woman applying make-up to her perfectly pretty face. Allison's good looks had long been her most powerful asset as it helped disguise the things that motivated her in life - power, control and money - and enabled her to manipulate most people into doing things that allowed her to obtain these things, most notably in her job as a real estate broker.

Usually when there was some important PTA event Queen Bee Allison's mind ran at a million miles an hour about the amount of power and control she needed to exert over the drone and worker bees to maximize the amount of money made, and while she was thinking about this to some degree, Allison's main focus was on the fourth thing she loved in life. Women. Young women. Pretty young women.

The main young woman Allison was thinking of was petite 18-year-old brunette Jenna O'Dea. The rebellious heavy metal loving teenager, banished to Catholic boarding school by her abrasive father Mike and her nervous mother Carol, neither of whom could control her, was currently serving a week-long suspension for swearing at a nun. At first Jenna's presence had been an irritation to Allison who was attempting to sell the house across the street from the O'Dea residence, but an unexpected turn of events the day before had seen the teenager take the older woman to places she had never been before, experiencing Sapphic delights she had only dreamed of before. So pleased was Allison with the unexpected turn of events that she had given Jenna a summer job when the girl graduated high school in two months' time.

Allison thought about the events less than 24 hours previously, pulling down Jenna's pink panties while Jenna did the same to Allison's own white panties and burying her face between Jenna's legs. In Allison's mind's eye she could see Jenna's exceptionally hairy pussy, she could smell her vagina and taste the teenager's twat as she buried her tongue deep inside the girl.

Between her legs, Allison could feel her own vagina tingling and getting damp at the pleasant memories, and she snuck her hand up under her shirt until it touched the soft cotton of her white panties. Sliding her index finger under the elastic, Allison pushed the digit through her curls of blonde pubic hair and between her legs into her increasingly moist interior of her vagina. The toes of Allison's pretty bare feet clenched on the tiled floor as she masturbated, her mind taking her into Jenna O'Dea's bedroom - and into the teenager's panties.

A knock on the door interrupted Allison's Sapphic daydreams, and she withdrew her fingers from her panties. "Who is it?" she asked.

"Just me, honey," came the voice of her husband Dennis. "Are you decent? I need to floss and brush my teeth."

"That's just what I was doing," lied Allison, hastily washing her hands so they did not smell of her vagina, and running her toothbrush under the tap. "The door's not locked, come in."

The door opened and in walked the tall and handsome 42-year-old Dennis, wearing boxer shorts and a tee shirt on his fine figure. He was Allison's husband of 20 years, and with whom she had been with since high school, Allison the head cheerleader and Dennis the star quarterback and captain of the football team.

Allison knew that she should feel guilty about cheating on Dennis with a girl the same age as their eldest kids Courtney and Brad, but she was unable to do so. In earlier years, the attractive and successful couple had enjoyed a very healthy sex life but since turning 40 this had slowed from the steady flow of a large river to a drought affected creek. They had had sex just three times in the past year, neither of them enjoying it. Allison had simply laid flat on her back with her legs apart wishing that she was having sex with another woman rather than her husband, and heavens only knew what Dennis was wishing he was doing as he moved back and forth with complete disinterest.

Dennis had returned from a three day conference down in Atlantic City, and in the past they would have had a hard time waiting for bed time to enjoy some X-rated adult entertainment as husband and wife. But this time, the spouses just exchanged a perfunctory kiss on the cheek, asked how the other had been simply out of obligation and fell asleep within minutes of getting into bed.

Allison had noticed that Dennis was acting a little strange, like he felt guilty about something since he returned, but then Dennis had been acting strangely for the last few years. Allison again thought maybe Dennis was having an affair or had a problem with gambling, but again these notions seemed unlikely. So what was his problem? She secretly liked women; that was her problem. But Dennis was a mystery.

Dennis had finished flossing and picked up his toothbrush. "So, I was thinking today that we might put the pony rides under the pine trees, to give them more shade."

"Yeah, good idea," said Allison, before rinsing out her mouth.

"And do you think that four ponies is enough?" Dennis queried. "I don't want kids to be waiting too long for their ride, or the horses or their handlers to be too busy."

"Dennis relax, everything will be fine," Allison assured her husband. One of Dennis's problems was that he tended to micro-manage everything, and organizing the pony rides at the school fete were just one example of this. It probably came from work. Dennis's high-paying job at a brokerage firm in Manhattan included a spacious office with stunning views of New York high up in the North Tower of the World Trade Center, and such a job did not come from doing the bare minimum 9 to 5 day. All the pressures of work were likely the cause of Dennis's lack of libido and his obsession with minor details just a side effect.

Having finished brushing their teeth, Allison and Dennis went back into their bedroom. Dennis removed his tee-shirt and boxer shorts, while Allison removed her shirt, leaving her standing bare-breasted wearing only her white bikini-style panties.

Previously the sight of his wife's impressive C-cup breasts naked and her wearing only her panties would cause Dennis's penis to become rock hard in seconds, but it remained completely limp as Dennis got a pair of underpants and pulled them up, then a shirt and jeans.

Between her legs, Allison's vagina remained completely asleep, no trace of feminine dampness in her panties caused by the sight of her good-looking husband completely naked. However if a young woman such as Jenna, Allison's office assistant Shelley, her daughter Courtney's 18-year-old friends or any number of women from her aerobics class was dressing in front of her Allison would have gotten so wet that she would have needed to check her panties to make sure that her period hadn't come early.

Allison herself put on her bra, followed by a blouse, a pink knitted sweater and tight blue jeans, then she and Dennis sat on the bed and each put on a pair of running shoes before going downstairs. Casually dressed as they were Allison and Dennis each looked a million dollars as they always did, and they had their great genetics to thank for this.

And going into the kitchen for breakfast were the four results of what happens when a man and woman with a great combination of genes engage in sexual intercourse and the man's sperm fertilizes the woman's ova - four perfect, intelligent, high-achieving, good-looking kids in 18-year-old fraternal twins Courtney and Brad, 16-year-old Simon and 14-year-old Rebecca.

All four of the Johnson kids were tall like their parents, Courtney and Simon inheriting Allison's blonde hair and Brad and Rebecca Dennis's light brown hair. All were honors students, Brad and Simon stars on the sports field and Courtney the head cheerleader, youngest daughter Rebecca showing every sign of emulating her sister when she moved from junior high to high school the next year.

Courtney in particular was very much a younger version of her mother. Allison was the captain of the cheerleaders and student president at Pine Tree Park in the Class of 1964, Courtney held these positions in the Class of 1988. And like Allison with Dennis Courtney's boyfriend Jeff was the captain of the football team. Courtney was already the Homecoming Queen, and she and Jeff were favorites to be Prom Queen and King at Senior Prom in a few weeks' time, again emulating her parents.

This morning Courtney was wearing her red and blue cheerleader uniform, with the cheer squad to put on a display at the fete during the day. Courtney and her siblings politely greeted their parents and the family sat down to a healthy, low-fat breakfast.

Dennis, sitting at the head of the table was reading the morning newspaper but Allison noticed that he seemed distracted and unable to concentrate on any of the articles until his eyes suddenly bulged and he intently stared at the print. Allison stole a glace over her husband's shoulder to see what was interesting him so much and was puzzled to find it was an obscure human interest story about how a horse had gotten loose from a float and caused traffic chaos in the Australian city of Melbourne.

Then Dennis leafed through the paper again until he came to the horse racing section, and that's where his attention stayed. Allison looked curiously at her husband. Did Dennis have a gambling problem? Had he lost a lot of money in the casinos in Atlantic City these past few days, and that was why he was all sheepish since he got home? Maybe, but Allison had on occasion been with Dennis to race meetings - places her husband visited frequently - and he had not gambled much. Likewise, she and Dennis had enjoyed a weekend away with two other couples in Atlantic City, and again Dennis had showed limited interest in gambling. Maybe Dennis just behaved himself whenever Allison was about?

Allison wished she had the answers about her husband, but reasoned that if Dennis had any questions about her own lack of interest in bedroom activities in recent times she wouldn't want him to have the answers. However, it was still all very strange. Allison's mind wandered to Jenna O'Dea and her family, pondering what they were up to at this very moment. This was for two reasons. First, she could not stop herself thinking of the delights that Jenna's bra and panties covered on her teenage body, and secondly the disasters that the dysfunctional O'Dea family could bring to the fete.

*

The O'Dea family lived on Swan Street, which was on the other side of Pine Tree Park. Other residents of Swan Street complained that they had not one but two houses of horror on their otherwise quiet suburban street - the Cape Cod at Number 24 and the O'Dea house across the road at Number 25.

Number 24 currently stood vacant, but this would not be for long. Thanks to Allison's very questionable sales tactics in her occupation as a broker, the 'For Sale' sign out the front now displayed an 'Under Offer' sticker, Allison having sold the house during the week to a young, very much in love newlywed couple, Nicole and Matthew. But past experience had told the neighbors that these new owners would not live there very long. In recent years at least, no owner nor tenant had lasted more than two years.

Rumors and gossip abounded about the house being haunted and cursed, understandable given the disturbing number of deaths that had taken place in the property's 60-year-history, including two suicides. The most recent owners the Marsh family, a seemingly normal couple with a teenage daughter Dana, had left under unpleasant circumstances when it emerged that the father had a secret fetish for dressing up in Dana's clothes. To say that the wife had taken this badly was an understatement, the woman telling everyone in town that her husband was a gay pedophile before she and her daughter left for the city, never to return. Not surprisingly, Mr. Marsh also had faded from view when these stories spread quickly.

The main problem with the house was that the stories of unexplained phenomena attracted many kids, teenagers and young adults to the allegedly haunted property. A lot of these unwelcome visitors were affected by alcohol, marijuana and other substances. At Halloween hundreds of drunk and stoned teenagers had arrived for a haunted house party, the police having to be called in to break it up when things got completely out of hand.

But while the problems with the 'haunted house' took place only intermittently, those with the O'Dea family were constant. This Saturday morning, the nervous, skinny, brunette matriarch Carol - plain, dowdy yet not altogether unattractive - stood in the kitchen wearing a badly fitting shirt and sweat pants fiddling with her asthma inhaler as chaos reigned supreme. Like Allison Carol was aged 42 and again like Allison Carol was married to her high school boyfriend. This was where the similarities between the two women ended.

The glamorous Allison was right at the top and in total control of the PTA, Carol right at the bottom of the pecking order. If comparing the PTA to medieval England, Allison was the Queen and Carol a peasant of the lowest variety; a serf.

As a teenager, Carol had expressed doubts to her mother about continuing to date her boyfriend Mike. Carol's mother, never a woman to boost Carol's confidence, had explained to Carol that her older sister was the pretty one in the family, and her younger brother the handsome one. She told Carol that she was lucky to have a boyfriend in Mike and that no other boy would be interested in her at all. So Carol had continued to go out with Mike and then married him despite her misgivings, which proved all too well founded throughout their marriage.

This morning all nine members of the O'Dea family - ten including the family dog a dark-coated German Shepherd named Sambo - were engaged in some type of conflict. Sambo was in the back yard, barking incessantly at a cat that had climbed onto the roof. The black and white cat calmly licked its whiskers and groomed itself, smugly regarding the barking dog as it barked and leaped up and down, foaming at the mouth in a frenzy. Carol could hear the dog barking and wondered if this would lead to yet another official complaint about their family from pissed off neighbors.

If Sambo was the hound that guarded the entrance to Hell, the family patriarch Mike O'Dea was the Devil. Tall and slim, with thinning light brown hair, a beard and glasses, Mike could win a famous look-alike contest as infamous Nazi Heinrich Himmler. Given that Himmler died in 1945 and Mike was born in 1946, perhaps this was proof of reincarnation? Whatever the case, Mike had sired the seven deadly sins in the form of his seven kids with Carol.

Mike as often was the case was yelling, this time at the two youngest boys Andy aged nine, and Justin, aged seven, wrath and greed respectively. The two boys had gotten into a disagreement at the breakfast table, an argument quickly turning into a physical fight, not that this was an unusual situation. Despite their young ages, Andy and Justin were the source of many of the complaints about the family. Justin's greed and materialistic personality had seen him becoming quite a kleptomaniac, and one store in town had banned the O'Dea family for this reason.

Rage-filled Andy was on fast track for Juvenile Hall in his teen years, and a life of incarceration as an adult. Each time the telephone rang it filled Carol with a cold sense of dread. Had Andy beaten up another classmate, smashed a window or drawn a picture of himself committing some sort of violent and sadistic act? Often it was. Together out of school, Andy and Justin were a dose of double trouble and when not fighting would create havoc for their parents and anyone else unlucky enough to cross their paths. Two weekends previously the police arrived at the O'Dea house following complaints from neighbors that Andy, Justin and four of their cousins - equally unruly and badly-behaved boys and girls the same age - had been running up and down the street with burning branches like the Ku Klux Klan.

"You stand there, you stand there face the walls and I don't want to hear another word out of your fucking mouths, you got that?" Mike demanded of his two sons. "You stupid little shits."

Both boys glared at their father, however the younger Justin gave up more readily and turned to face the wall, sulking and feeling sorry for himself. Andy continued to glower back, his crazy eyes filled with rage and hatred.

"You got something to say to me boy?" Mike demanded of his son. "Nothing? Good, now face the wall and do not speak, Andy!"

This time Andy complied and Mike returned to the breakfast table, confident that he had won the battle of wills. What Mike of course did not know was that as Andy stared at the wall, his young son day-dreamed of the vengeance he would visit upon his father when he was older. Andy longed for the day he was old enough to buy a gun, and shoot his father in the head. Perhaps he would get a huge knife, and use it to cut his father's throat? Or maybe Andy would finish his father's days by soaking him with gasoline and setting him alight? Andy's thoughts moved from one plan of committing patricide to another, and the boy could not wait for the day until he was old enough to commit one of them.

The Andy versus Justin war temporarily sorted out, two more wars between other O'Dea siblings were in progress. Not surprisingly, one was between the eldest kids, 18-year-old fraternal twins Todd and Jenna, the O'Dea family's contributions of gluttony and lust respectively.

Jenna was certainly living up to her sin this morning. The pretty and petite teenager with her black hair hanging down loose to her shoulders was wearing a blouse that showed her cleavage, a denim jacket adorned with heavy metal symbols, black stockings and black boots. Jenna's black mini-skirt was so short that when the teenager had bent over earlier Carol was able to see that her daughter was wearing white bikini-style panties - and so would anyone else as her daughter's attire left no room for any error on the side of modesty.

RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers