The Public Check

Story Info
What if you had to get your genitals checked regularly?
1.8k words
3.79
27.3k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's when I told him to fuck off," Aralynn laughs, her black iPhone up to her pointed ear. The Elf was among a relatively small crowd of other city-dwellers, interesting in descending the stone stairs to the city's rather advanced subway system.

"Has he texted you back yet?" Her friend asks, excited to be filled in on the details of Aralynn's love-life.

"Nah, he doesn't strike me as that kind of guy." Once at the base of the stairs, she walks over to an automated terminal and slides a debit card into a designated slot, purchasing a ticket for the ride. She shifted her weight, her purple-lined grey skater shoes shifting over the cold, polished stone beneath her. Under the blue lights of the terminal, her already pale complexion appeared to glow, white as the driven snow and broken by her short hair. She prided herself on her ability to dye it various colors, and today it was a raven black with three short streaks of neon green on the buzzed left side.

Passing by the turnstile, she could now walk about the subway station freely, but for her journey to work, she wanted track 11. Of course, beforehand, she'd have to grab some coffee, and got in line at a small coffee stand just by her terminal. There were only a few people line before her, but it was enough to give her time to adjust her messenger bag and take a look around, pale green eyes scanning the faces of the other commuters. The bag she wore over her shoulder was a gift from her old boyfriend: a black bag, the main flap designed to look like a large pixel-art heart.

"Stace, I gotta go. I'm going to grab some coffee then get on the train." Aralynn hung up and checked the time on her phone. When she looked up, she had to catch herself from gasping. She became fixated on the exterior of a men's bathroom just a few doors away from the archway which led to track 11. One of the new Gender Assessment and Investigation officers was inspecting a man's rather impressive endowment, checking under his shaft, behind his sack, and even pulling his foreskin back to check the folds. In fact, she was so fixated on his manhood that she didn't even notice the barista calling for her. Her head shoots forward, a blush across her cheeks as she steps up and orders a medium latte.

Two minutes and she was down at track 11, latte in one hand, phone in the other with her purple earbuds in and tunes blazing. She had eclectic music tastes, preferring synthpop and hard rock over other genres. And right as her favorite song came on, it hit her: she really had to go! She had completely forgotten to go that morning before leaving her apartment, and now she had to. Before leaving the terminal to get to a restroom, she finished up her latte and chucked the white cup into a nearby trash-bin. A quick turn to the left and a couple of doors down, next to the men's room, was the lady's room with, surprisingly, no line.

To the overweight officer checking the prospective bathroom users, he would've been greeted with the sight of this Elf with a bag, short hair, skater shoes, frayed denim shorts, and lavender t-shirt with five interlocked blue squares, running towards him. He holds up his hand, Aralynn coming to a halt and squeezing her thighs together, starting to do that all too-well-known potty-dance.

"Miss," He began, his voice rather nasally, "I can't let you enter the bathroom without an inspection."

"Oh come on!" Aralynn whined, "Let me go use it, then I'll come back out and you can inspect me. I really gotta go!"

He cracked his knuckles before taking off his disposable gloves and flaunting a rather sick grin, "I can't let you do that, miss. I need to give you an inspection."

Aralynn had put up with this bullshit before, but no matter how many times she had to do this, it always felt degrading. The Elf rolled her eyes as she waited for his instructions, quickly checking his name-tag. Joe. Joe Shmoe. She had to catch a train and pee. She didn't have time for this inspection! Based on his patchy beard and rather greasy hair, she made the assumption that he didn't get out much and might be using his position to get a free look at people's junk so he doesn't have to look at it online.

"Okay, miss. Roll up your shirt." He went back to his small podium, grabbing a single disposable glove and slapping it on. Ironically, the blue of the glove didn't match his brown-jumpsuit, but that didn't really matter. Aralynn begrudginly rolled up her shirt, holding it just under her neck. She was a fit girl, thanks to her daily morning runs, and she could tell, even from behind the polyester fabric, that this Joe guy was enjoying this. In fact, she was probably among his favorite type of people to inspect: fit, attractive, non-human women.

"Very nice," she could hear him whisper, next feeling his latex glove tugging down her dark beige bra. The blush she had earlier returned: there wasn't even an inspection area for this to take place in. This guy was basically getting a freebie look at her in public! With her bra now under her breasts, she closed her yes, her light nipples perking up from the cold subway air. Her muscles tensed as his gloved hand lifted each breast to check for scars underneath, then his un-gloved hand give each breast a squeeze to check for implants or other irregularities, "What's your cup-size?"

"I thought I have all of this on file, right?"

"What's your name?"

"Aralynn Holloway."

"Age?"

"Twenty five."

She watched him head back to his podium and once he got there, sighed with relief as he motioned for her to adjust her shirt and bra. He appeared to be checking something on his computer, then returned and shurgged.

"You're in the system, but I can't take your word on it. I need you to give me the information it asks for, to make sure that you are who you are and that you're placed in the right bathroom. Now, what's your cup size?"

Aralynn, now only passively doing the potty dance, replied rather unenthusiastically, "24. C."

"Excellent. Now comes the major part of the inspection. Miss," Joe said, Aralynn catching the beads of sweat dotting his forehead as he probably allowed dirty thoughts to enter his mind, "please, undo your fly."

"Officer... Joe? Would you mind if we did this behind your podium? I mean, checking my top is one thing, and I really need to speed this up, so getting closer to the restroom only helps me."

"Nope. No can do. If we move closer, you'll be in violation of the law." Aralynn grunted and aggressively undid the button and zipper of her fly. She crossed her arms as she saw Joe sink to his knees.

"Spread your legs, Miss."

Aralynn reluctantly spread her legs, letting this man drop her shorts and then her black panties, "Not one for underwear matching huh?"

"Just do the fucking inspection! I really got to go!" Aralynn looked up to see a few passers-by looking at her. The blush across her cheeks grew deeper in color, settling at a bright red. She had forgotten to shave, so Joe would be greeted by a lot of pubic stubble. She watched as he moved between her legs, his bare hand running over the stubbly patch on her lower abdomen, causing her to shiver. Then she gasped as she felt his gloved fingers gliding over her folds and spread them. She knew he must've been enjoying the view: her tight mound, her urethra, her completely exposed clit, all on display for a man she didn't like.

"Your file says that you shave, but I'm seeing a lot of stubble."

"I've been busy for the past few days. What does it matter? You aren't gonna get any of it."

Joe chuckled before sliding two fingers into her slit, feeling around inside of her and causing her to gasp. His fingers, the girth, her skin raised with goosebumps as brief surges of pleasure spiked through her. This shouldn't feel good, and Joe was certainly taking his sweet time checking her interior! And as if this couldn't get any more humiliating, another gasp, sharper than the last, escaped her as she felt his ungloved hand first give each of her ass cheeks a good squeeze before checking her crack and then sliding a finger in, checking her backdoor. Her legs shivered: she wanted this to stop, but couldn't shake off the pleasure.

Suddenly, she heard him sniffing her. She closed her eyes, hugging herself as this gross man inhaled her scent. This was no way to behave in public. Her scent was something she kept only for those she had feelings for. Instead, this man violated her desire by enjoying the scents of her nethers. A minute later and Joe finally stood up, smiling.

"Okay, Miss Holloway, you're cleared as a woman. You may use the lady's room." Aralynn quickly pulled up her panties and shorts, closing her fly only to look up and see Joe sniffing his ungloved middle finger and smiling. Embarrassed and blushing madly, Aralynn made a mad dash into the bathroom, closing a stall door and managing only to get off her shorts before her bowels decided they had enough waiting. She closed her eyes, a tear streaming down her cheek as she sat down on the toilet seat, her panties soaking as her urine passed through them. She found herself lightly sobbing, her day having taken such a humiliating turn. Not only did a disgusting GAI officer inspect her in a public area where anyone could take a peak if they wanted, or even take pictures of her, and then when she finally got into the bathroom, she peed herself.

Hoping to get her day back on track, she took some toilet paper to wipe away her tears and clear her nose before fully taking off her shorts and removing the piss-soaked panties. There was a loud bang and she jumped, her bag hitting the floor with a thud. The door to her stall was wide open, and standing before her was none other than GAI officer Joe.

"Get the fuck out of here, you pervert!" She shouted at him, closing her thighs to hide her mound from him. It was then that her eyes caught sight of the rather large tent in his pants.

"I forgot to give you the penetration examination. Spread wide, Miss."