The Punishing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my good boy! she said, "Now get on your knees!"

He worked his knees up until they were under his belly and his ass was well-raised.

"So you think this diaper thing is funny?!" she charged.

"No!"

"Well I think your little spanking fetish is hilarious!"

With this she wound up and planted the wooden paddle against his propped up ass with surprising force. SWACK!

"Jesus! That hurt!"

"Sure it did. But that's what you like, right?"

"No! Not that hard!"

"Can't wait to get back over to see Mrs. Larson! Can you?"

She smacked him again as she held his head down by the hair. He grimaced in pain and then yelled.

"Owww! What the fuck!"

Then there was a sudden loud knocking on the door.

"What's going on in there?" came the voice of their mother.

"Oh nothing, mom, just cutting Robert's toenails." Lisa replied with laughter in her voice.

"Okay, well, keep it down! Your little brother's trying to study!"

"Sure, mom!"

Robert's mouth was wide open as he grimaced from the hold Lisa had on his hair.

"Lucky for you I belong to a sorority! We just love spanking asses after hours!"

With this, Lisa let go of his hair and shifted back to pull his underwear up more firmly. She brought another smack down and he screamed.

"Oww! That's too damn hard!"

"What? No little boy tears yet?!" she taunted, "I'm not gonna stop until I get some tears!".

"No! I can't! It's not the same with you!" he insisted.

"Reeeally! Okaaay!"

She hit him with five or six flush shots after this, alternating ass cheeks as she went. He shouted into the pillow after each blow, but still refused to give in. She took the paddle and moved it down between his legs.

"What's this?" she queried, pressing the paddle edge into the crotch bulge of his wedged up briefs.

Robert hadn't noticed, but his prick was big and heavy already. She yanked up on his underwear harder and tapped the paddle against his upper thighs. Then she suddenly hauled off and swatted him savagely. He sent another muffled scream into the pillow.

"I still don't hear any crying!" she called out.

Lisa continued to swat him a dozen more times until she detected his muffled shouts were turning into sobs.

"Has my little Spanky had enough?" she finally asked him.

"Yes!" he cried.

"And little Spanky is never going to tease me for liking diapers?"

"No!"

"Okay then." she said as she tossed the paddle aside.

She stepped back and watched him as he sobbed openly and slowly pushed himself up to a position on all fours. From her vantage point she could see the long, wide protrusion between his legs weighing down his briefs. He stepped off of the bed and she handed him his pants as he pulled his underwear back out of his ass. He put the pants on silently and then left with tears still rolling down his face.

Lisa locked the door after him and turned the lights out. She felt a strange exhilaration now, as if she had taken something back from Mrs. Larson. She pulled down her bedspread and laid down on the cool sheets. Maybe she had been stupid to tell Robert all those things about herself, but she knew things about him now too! After this thought passed she pulled her pants down and off and then her panties. Then she reached down and gripped her feet with both hands and brought her legs up and rocked in place. This was the submissive position she loved the most. She felt her pussy open slightly and then she imagined the nude pregnant woman standing over her. She let her legs spread open as she imagined the diaper being slid under her ass.

Then she moved one hand to her clean-shaven fuck slot and found her fingers dove down into it easily. She stared up at the milk-laden breasts of her imaginary nanny and started to rub herself with urgency. Her face flushed immediately as she imagined the quilted diaper surrounding her. Then the thought that Robert was probably jacking off in his room at that very moment entered her mind. Yes! Her brother's big, smelly cock was probably spewing semen all over his sheets at this very moment as he thought about the spanking she had given him! As her fingers rubbed more furiously over her slick clitoris, she began to gasp and fight for breath. She wasn't prepared for this sort of immediate rush. Her asshole started to pulse and her pussy contracted in long, slow beats as vibrations rumbled up into her like a freight train.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she called out in tremolo.

She rode the orgasm right through as it jolted her into large and then smaller spasms. When her body finally quivered to a resolution she fell limp and saw her big-breasted nanny's face for the first time. Then she understood everything. It all went back to her childhood when she had accidentally witnessed her mother coming out of the shower nude. She had seen her pendulum-like breasts, prominent nipples and nine month belly and then realized they were not hers anymore. That was the beginning.

12