The Punishment

Story Info
A slave displeases her Master.
3.9k words
3.93
26.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally i’m off work and on my way home. Master told me that if i cleaned the kitchen well enough He would have a surprise for me. “You can eat off that floor”, i tell myself happily as i’m driving into the garage. Getting out of the car i notice Jodie’s little convertible parked inside. “i wonder if she’s part of my surprise?” Grinning, i open the side door and go inside.

Walking into the kitchen I’m surprised to see the refrigerator pulled out from against the wall. A minute later Master comes in from the living room with a naked Jodie behind Him. “I thought I had told you to thoroughly clean the kitchen little one?”

“i thought it was clean Sir.” i replied meekly.

“Does this look clean?” Master asks.

“No Sir, it doesn’t.” i answer.

“Finish cleaning, then shower and meet us in the bedroom.” Master and Jodie then leave the kitchen.

Taking my clothes off i begin cleaning. Horrified that Master would even look behind the fridge i scrub harder. As i’m cleaning i can hear Master and Jodie playing, her cries of pleasure loud and clear, soaking my pussy with my thoughts. Finally, i finish behind the fridge and decide to clean behind the stove too. Finishing the kitchen i clean again, making sure that everything is spotless. Checking once again i’m satisfied of my work and go shower.

Walking it the bedroom i walk to Master and kneel, waiting for His instructions. “Did you finish what I asked, little one?” Master inquires.

“Yes Sir, the whole kitchen is clean.” i reply.

“you’ve taken the trash out then, little one?” states Master.

My heart drops. “But Master i thought we agreed that it’s to be used only as punishment?”

“you didn’t clean the kitchen as commanded, so it is punishment.” Master answers softly.

“Yes Sir, i understand.” i respond. “i will take it out right now.”

“And without getting dressed,” adds Master.

Getting up i go back into the kitchen, gather up the trash, and take it out… naked. When the wind hits my nipples, they immediately get hard. Here i am, completely naked with a bag of trash, nipples hard and jewelry shining in the sunlight. Last time i did that i was almost caught but that was at night. This time i’m in broad daylight; anyone can see me. Dropping the trash in the dumpster i walk back, acting as if nothing is wrong. i notice that i’m beginning to get aroused and begin to wonder what else Master is going to do. Getting back to the door i reach to open it but it’s locked. Walking to the front door I find that too is locked, as is the back door. Embarrassed, i knock and wait for Master to answer. Nothing…. i knock again and wait. Finally Master opens the door.

“Yes, slave?” He asks.

Lowering my eyes i reply, “Master, i respectfully request entrance inside Your home.”

“And?” Master responds.

“And that I apologize for not properly cleaning the kitchen as You had commanded.”

“And?” He continues.

“I will make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Very good slave; you may come in.” Moving away from the door Master finally allows me passage into the house.

Stopping at the doorway i kneel in front of Master, and gently kiss His feet. “Thank you Sir”. Getting up i walk to the sink, wash my hands and go into the bedroom. Again i kneel, waiting for Master to return. In my humility i didn’t even notice that Jodie was no longer on the bed until i hear her behind me. Suddenly I feel something around my eyes, covering them. I then feel something being shoved into my mouth and held there by the straps being tied behind my head.

“This is the last thing you will hear little one. Master is allowing me to take you first as punishment for disobeying Him. You will be without sight or sound; completely at my will and without Him.” Jodie then inserts earplugs into my ears. Guiding me to the bed she puts me on my stomach and restrains each hand and foot, binding them to the sides of the bed with ropes. She then moves away, leaving me in darkness and silence. Knowing that struggling is futile i wait.

All of a sudden i feel a sharp sting. One by one the cane hits my ass. One by one my ass gets hotter, redder. i can feel the cane getting harder, striping my ass with each strike. i try to cry out, but nothing comes out of my mouth. Tears wet the edges of my eyes, soaking the blindfold. Then, as suddenly as it started it stopped. i wait, knowing that she isn’t finished with me, and yet not knowing what to expect next.

As hot as the caning made my ass, the ice wand was quite a shock. Slowly Jodie draws patterns on my body with it. i try to move away from it, but being bound i am unable to. All of these different sensations are making my pussy ache. As if she had heard my thoughts she runs her hand slowly down between my ass cheeks and stops right on top of my pussy. Feeling her breath near my ear I can barely make out her words. “I see Master’s slave is horny even with her punishment. So, I wonder how much of a slut you really are.” Gradually, she fucks me with the wand, first rubbing it on my aching pussy then slowly inserts it inside. The cold made me jump, but Jodie didn’t miss a beat. Still fucking me, she puts a vibe on top of my clit. Not being able to contain myself any longer i cum breaking the now slender piece of ice into two pieces deep inside my cunt. I feel her moving away, leaving me alone once again.

Suddenly I feel someone sit on the bed. Stroking me, i relax and then without warning they grab my hair and pull back hard. My head comes off the bed and I feel someone next to my ear, their warm breath flowing down my neck. Hearing a chuckle i freeze; this isn’t Master. i can hear a muffled conversation, but am unable to make out any words. i’m not alone, and i have no idea who else is here. Feeling my hands and feet being unbound i sigh, maybe my punishment is over. The thought of playing has me aroused again and i smile inside. Before i have a chance to relax my hands are bound behind me and chains are attached to my nipple rings. i am led to the living room and guided to the floor. Restraints are put on my thighs and i feel something hard spreading my legs apart while i’m put on my knees. Again, my hands are released but are immediately bound to my thighs. A pillow is put under my head to keep me from being shoved into the floor and under my hips to help elevate my ass. i am left there alone, not knowing who is there looking at me; my ass waiting for anyone who desires it.

Without warning i feel someone mount me, their cock burying itself deep inside my ass. i try to scream, but i’m unable to with the gag in my mouth. Slowly and forcibly he fucks me, grabbing my hips and pushing me towards him with each thrust. Through the earplugs I can hear muffled laughter and conversation; are they talking about me?

Deeper his cock plunges inside me; going further than i thought was possible. He is much larger than Master but not as thick, the new feelings making me wetter. I try to get the gag off but the ties are firm, it won’t budge. Unable to make a sound I lie there immersed in the sensations within me. Feeling him about to cum I tighten my muscles, carrying him over the edge. Spent, he releases me only for another to take his place.

This one fucks me slow and steady, building up ever so gently. Taking a vibe he inserts it deep inside my pussy. I can feel his cock thrusting deep inside me, the vibe vibrating me, getting me hotter and hornier. As if someone had read my mind my gag is removed and a cock replaces it. Someone is holding me up and playing with my nipples, rubbing and pinching them while each cock fucks me at the exact rhythm, my body being used for the purpose it’s intended. Suddenly i feel my ass being filled, the cock throbbing with its release. As he pulls away the one in my mouth replaces him and before I can say anything another fills my mouth. my hands are released and placed so i can hold myself up; underneath i feel a mouth on my breast slowly sucking a nipple while a hand plays with the other.

Holding on for as long as I can, I finally cum. I can feel my pussy juices wetting the insides of my legs, my release throbbing against the cock in my ass. i feel his cock pulsate, his hot cum coating my insides. The one in my mouth pulls out. i wait panting, expecting to feel him enter me but instead i feel a wetness on my face. i stick out my tongue to catch what i can of his orgasm, eagerly licking all i can off of my face. The one under me moves away, leaving me alone again. I don’t dare speak, not knowing what is going to happen next.

Suddenly i feel someone remove the bar from between my legs while the pillow is removed from under my hips. i am guided down to the floor and left there. Resting i wonder what’s next; “Master can’t possibly be finished with me,” i say to myself.

Gently, i feel someone stroking my body; first lightly and then with more force. Lying there i enjoy the massage; relaxing into it and forgetting about everything else. All of a sudden they stop; leaving me alone once again. Frustrated i begin to whimper and then stop when i feel a hard slap on my ass. Someone then takes out my earplugs and unties the blindfold. “Sit up slave,” Master commands. i sit up immediately. The light is unbearable and it takes me a minute for my eyes to adjust. Blushing i count six people, including Master and Jodie. i’ve seen the men talking to Master just last week, but have never met them before. “I have a task for you little one,” Master begins. “If you can tell me which one of us was pleasuring your breasts you can choose to have anyone here do whatever you wish. But, if you are incorrect, you will have to pleasure each one of us. So chose wisely.” Looking around i realize that i have no idea. i’m pretty sure i would be able to determine if it was Jodie or Master, but that leaves four others; two men and two women. One of the men has a full beard, so i count him out, but that still leaves three. Three men fucked me, but couldn’t one of them also have been sucking my breast? i try to look at the other man but i can’t tell if he has freshly shaved. He also doesn’t have his hands in view so I am unable to study them. One woman is naked; she is smiling at me stroking her glistening pussy while the other is engaged in conversation with Jodie. Studying their faces gives me no clue so i finally take a deep breath and guess. “I believe it was her Sir,” i answer, pointing at the smiling woman. Hearing a loud chuckle i look at what once was a bearded man. “I told you she would pick Sara,” he says to Master. Dumbstruck, I look at Master. “Not everything is as it appears, little one,” He begins. “Maybe this lesson will help you understand that.” “i understand Sir,” i reply, smiling. “Whom shall i start with Master?” “you may start with Tom,” Master answers. “I want you last.” “As You wish Sir.”

Approaching the once bearded man, i kneel. “What is your desire?” i ask sheepishly. “Take off my shirt, slut.” Tom replies gruffly. Unbuttoning his shirt i gradually open it, exposing his nipples. Leaning over I place my lips on one, gently kissing and licking it; feeling it come alive with my touch. Leaning back he moans, a smile forming on his face. Moving to the other nipple i gently suck. i can see his cock growing in his pants, thinking to myself that he must have been the first one; the one who first took my ass. Reaching down to unbutton his pants he stops me. Puzzled, i look at him “No, slut. Not until I tell you to. Remember, you’re pleasuring ME.” “Yes Sir,” i reply. Nibbling on his neck, i continue playing with his nipples. i can tell he is enjoying it by the sounds he is making. I want so much to touch him…. to feel his cock in my hands. Instead I continue to nibble on him, trailing my bites from his neck down one arm and up the other. Getting up, Tom takes my hand, and then guides me to the middle of the room. “Undo my pants,” Tom commands; which i obey at once. Unbuttoning his pants they fall to the floor, his hard-on begging to be touched. Falling to my knees i can see his cock in front of me. Reaching between his legs i gently caress his balls. Bringing my tongue to his cock, i make small circles around the tip, licking off the precum. i take his cock into my mouth, feeling it slide down my throat. “Oh, yes!” Tom grunts as his cock fucks my face. Deeper into my mouth his massive cocks goes. Afraid that i may take too much at once, i back off. Tom immediately grabs the back of my head and forces his cock deeper inside. Panicking momentarily I finally relax, allowing his cock further down my throat. Feeling his cock begin to throb i smile knowing what prize i’m about to be rewarded with. Instead, he pulls out of my mouth, cumming all over my breasts. Gently holding it I lick him clean, tasting and savoring what was left. I begin to clean myself off but Master stops me. “you are to clean off only when I tell you to. I will allow you a little bit of dignity though, slut.” He then motions to Sara, who comes over. Smiling, she licks Tom’s cum off of me, first from one breast and then the other. Her talented tongue excites my entire body; my nipples hardening with each stroke and my pussy aching for just a touch. Finishing, she stands, her pussy right in front of me. Lifting my hand i spread her lips, her swollen clit begging for release. Leaning forward i taste Sara, my tongue gently flicking back and forth on top of her button. Shuddering, Sara almost falls but i hold on to her, burying my face on top of her pussy. Feeling her pussy tremble i taste her cum, catching every drop with my tongue and mouth. Even before i get a chance to catch my breath, someone is already behind me.

Turning around I find the other woman lying on the floor, naked with her legs spread wide open. Smiling, i move towards her, but the other man stops me. “It’s my turn now, slut. After you pleasure me I might allow you her.” He says to me gruffly. “Now lay down.” Pulling his pants down he brings out his cock and straddles me. Placing his cock between my breasts he fucks me, my breasts enveloping his entire member. Each thrust his cock peaks out from between my breast; I raise my head and lick. I can feel his precum lubing his fuck tunnel, making the way slicker. Faster he breathes, his thrusts becoming faster and harder. Just when I think he is fixing to cum he pulls away. Walking over to the other girl he pulls her to him and slams his cock into her pussy. i try to join, but Master tells me to wait. Waiting i see them both cum, his seed leaking out of her as he pulls out. Walking away the man calls out to me; “Clean her up slut. I may want to fuck her again later.” Going to her i lay down between her legs. Opening her gently, i begin to lick all of their orgasm from between her thighs. Slowly, i lick from around her cheeks and between her legs, making sure that everything is clean. Finally, i’m able to move to her pussy. Slowly i lick her pussy, gently sucking their cum away from every crevice. By now my own cunt is on fire, needing some kind of release. Deep inside my tongue goes inside her, probing and tasting the juices that are already there. Her hips move with my tongue trying desperately to pull it deeper inside her. My hand rubs her clit lightly, giving me more of her juices. Sighing she cums again, releasing herself to me.

Pulling back I look at Master, He is smiling, nodding His head in approval. “Please, Master, fuck me,” i whisper, almost out of breath. “Now why would I want to do that, little one?” He replies smiling. “Looks to Me like you’ve had enough fucking for one day.” “Sir, i’ve fucked everyone like You commanded. Please, it’s my turn now. Fuck me Master, please.” i implore. Walking up to me Master stops. “It’s never your turn unless I say it is. Remember that little one. Besides, you forgot about Jodie.” Master walks out the room, leaving me in the middle of the floor. Getting up, i walk to Jodie. “Forgive me, i didn’t mean to leave you out.” “We’ll discuss that later.” She begins. “Pleasure me and I’ll let you know if it’s sufficient. I’ll give you two minutes to get whatever you want to use. Now go.” Rushing into the bedroom i grab a vibe, a dildo, lotion and some lube. When i get back into the living room i’m breathless and Master is still nowhere to be seen. Jodie is already lying down on the floor waiting. Positioning myself to her side i take out the lotion. Smiling, she turns on her stomach. Pouring lotion into my hands, i warm it before i rub it into Jodie. Slowly i massage it into her, starting at her shoulders and making my way down her back. i can feel the massage working; she relaxes and begins to moan softly. Pouring more lotion into my hands i slowly follow her muscles down each leg, kneading and rubbing her into complete relaxation, ending at her buttocks. Gently i massage her ass bringing my hand between her cheeks and towards her now soaking pussy. Turning over she waits for me to continue; i see a very content smile on her face. Starting at her feet i rub each one, following up each leg and deliberately missing her pussy.

Moving up i lightly brush her breast. Moaning, she lifts her body trying to meet my hands. Grinning, i move them away so that they barely brush her body. Straining, she tries again; i move further away. Taking the vibe, i place it on her pussy and turn it on. Purring, she again brings her body to meet my hand; this time i move between her legs, spreading them wider. Bending down i taste her sweet juices; my own pussy aching for the same. Picking up the dildo I rub it against her cunt wetting it with her own juices. Inserting it deep inside her, i fuck her with it as i rub the vibe on her clit. Watching her I wait, knowing exactly when she is about to cum. Not to be disappointed, she begins to tremble. Placing my mouth on top of her clit i hum, bring her over the edge. Her hips levitate off the floor pushing herself into my face. Not missing a beat I pull out the dildo and catch ever drop of her essence. Lifting up i see Master standing, smiling.

“Master,” i begin, “i’ve done everything You asked. Please, i need release. Fuck me, please.” “you have all the tools you need for release right in front of you, little one.” Master replies. “Use those.” Dumbfounded i look at Him. “Sir, i don’t want a dildo inside me, i want Your cock. Please Master, I’m begging You, please fuck me.” “You’ve had enough cock and pussy for tonight. If you want to be fucked again you will just have to do it yourself. Besides little one,” Continues Master, “you know i like to watch.” Master and Jodie then sit down. “As You wish Master,” i reply, knowing that any further discussion was fruitless. Finding a pillow, i place it under my hips, my ass positioned perfectly for Master’s view. Taking the vibe, i place it on top of my clit, the ring noticeably vibrating. My other hand caresses my breasts, lightly stroking and caressing them. Gently i pull on my nipple rings, sending sensations throughout my body. Sighing, i release myself into the pleasure i am receiving. My nipples become hard buds, i bring each one to my mouth and gently suck, my pussy aching for more. i can feel my wetness escape with a spot forming on the pillow under me. Reaching for the dildo, i place it inside my pussy, fucking myself deeply. My hips rock up and down, pleasuring the phantom lover that is on top of me. Gradually the ache becomes a want, the want a need. It is as if my pussy is on fire, the phantom teasing it but not allowing any release.

“Master, i have to feel Your cock in my ass, please!” i beg one last time. Getting up, Master walks towards me, and stops. “Turn over slave.” i immediately turn over, waiting for Him. Positioning Himself behind me, Master places the tip of His cock at the entrance of my ass and pushes gently. Feeling Him i try to push back, but He stops me. Laughing He leans forward and whispers in my ear. “Beg for it slut.” “Please Sir, i need your cock,” i begin, “i have to have it, my body craves it. To feel Your cock thrusting in and out of my ass is the greatest feeling in the world. i need to feel it throbbing deep inside me again. Master, please fuck my ass. i need you there.” Suddenly Master pushes forward, His cock burying itself deep inside my ass. Grabbing my hair, Master pulls, using it as leverage and fucking my ass hard. In and out His cock pounds me, my ass getting hotter, wanting more. Spreading my legs wider, He drives His cock deeper inside me. Bringing His other hand around, he takes a nipple and twists, taking me over the edge.

12