The Punishment

Story Info
Lisa gets her shoes - for a price.
1.9k words
4.43
25.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?"

Lisa looked not at the man's face but at the thick purple head of the erect cock he was slowly stroking with his hands, the beads of pre-come dripping from the ball poking out of the tip of it, drawing a groan from its owner and making her even more excited as she squirmed, wondering how she had ended up like this.

She had been expecting something. John had said he had a special treat for her and she should come home, but when she had arrived, rough hands had grabbed her and covered her eyes before she could take more than a couple of steps into the room. She had been held tightly while someone else had pulled her skirt, shoes and pantyhose off with little ceremony, a hand forcing her legs apart and a finger roughly invading her slowly moistening pussy. She had then been forced backwards until her legs encountered the couch. Someone had undone the buttons on her jacket and between what she figured out were two men, they had forced her to sit on the couch, her arms out spread, her legs trapped under their weight as they secured her wrists first and then her legs, pulling her knees up so that her ass was on the edge of the couch and the gash of her cunt fully exposed to view and open to their treatments, which had not taken long to start.

Lisa heard the hum before she felt the vibrator rammed into her cunt, making her jerk against her bindings as the teasing vibrations began to excite her. Another rough hand smeared something over her ass and just as her brain figured out it was lubricant, the butt plug, larger than anything she had, was shoved home, making her cry out, not entirely in pleasure. They then cut away the shell and bra that was covering her breasts. Her nipples, already hardened with excitement were subjected to a pair of clamps that sent shocks of desire and pain through her body simultaneously.

Then they removed the blindfold. Standing naked in front of her, hands on his hips was Rick, and on his knees, to the side, was John, his hands moving back and forth over Rick's cock, stroking it and keeping it hard.

"I asked you bitch if this is what you want?" John asked again, not too kindly.

Lisa was mesmerized by the motion of John's hands on Rick's cock but she noticed that John's cock was also hard and oozing where it lay supported on his legs.

"Do you want his cock?" John asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"I didn't hear you?"

"Yes," she said in a clearer voice.

"What do you want to do with it?" he asked.

"Suck it," she said, her tongue moving over her lips in anticipation of sucking Rick's cock, the feel of it moving in her mouth.

"Like this?" John asked, putting action to his words as he turned Rick sideways and sucked his cock into his mouth in one smooth motion that make Lisa moan in desire and lust as Rick groaned in appreciation. Lisa's eyes were glued to the vision of Rick's cock in John's mouth, and she imagined him licking it and sucking it in the warm confines of his mouth. Her tongue pantomimed the actions in her own mouth as she strained and squirmed against the bindings, a pool of liquid deepening at the base of her ass from her excitement.

It seemed over too quickly as John pulled his way along Rick's cock, licking the head at the end as he released it to the air, making Rick moan with desire.

"Yes, like that," she whimpered.

Again John sucked the entire length of Rick's cock into his mouth, before pulling back and wrapping one hand around the thick breadth of it, slowly stroking it as he sucked it. His other hand started playing with Rick's balls, massaging them and squeezing them, harder as Rick tried to force more of his cock into John's mouth. Lisa was on the edge of an orgasm watching the scene in front of her. From the way Rick was moving he was about to come and come hard. John must have realized it too because he suddenly pulled his mouth off Rick's cock and squeezed it, causing Rick to cry out slightly.

"Can't have you coming," John said as Rick slumped to the floor in a bit of pain and exhaustion.

John turned his attention to Lisa who was looking at him. She saw the flush of excitement on his chest and his cock was hard and glistening from his own pleasure. He reached for the vibrator between her legs and pulled it out with a wet slurp, making Lisa moan, its loss a sudden hole in her pleasure that she needed to have filled, her own orgasm thwarted just as Rick's had been. John also removed the nipple clamps and the blood rushed back in, causing her a little pain at the sudden return of sensations.

"The two of you have been bad," John said, looking at them. "The question is what to do about it."

Lisa was beginning to understand. John had found out about their liaisons and she was suddenly scared.

"On your knees, Rick. Lick her twat," John said and Rick moved quickly to obey, positioning himself in front of her, his rough tongue snaking out to lick her from ass to clit and back again. She had to admit that it felt good but she was afraid of what was to come next.

John just stood there, watching them, his cock bobbing in time to his heartbeat. Lisa was torn by the warm feelings between her legs cold fear as she tried to guess what John was going to do next. She watched him come to a decision and walk over to the desk, partially hidden by the shape of the room and picked something up and brought it over the couch where he picked up the bottle of lube and smeared a handful over his own cock before sliding the vibrating cock ring into place. He took another handful of lube and roughly applied it to Rick's upturned ass before kneeling behind him and roughly shoving his cock into Rick's ass.

Rick groaned into Lisa's pussy with the invasion but continued licking her as John slowly stroked himself in and out of Rick's ass. Lisa's excitement went up another notch at this sight and she pulled again at her bindings to maneuver herself to where Rick could have the most effect with his mouth moaning each time John pushed Rick's mouth into her snatch.

Rick, trapped in the middle, was grunting with the assault. Lisa watched John pull back and heard him pop out of Rick's ass, his cock messy and still stone hard. She wanted it more than she had wanted anything before and she knew she was not going to get it, which she found excited her even more.

John turned off the vibrator but left the ring, keeping his cock hard as he reached under Rick, who had continued licking Lisa, and pulled the butt plug out of Lisa, causing her to hiss as her anal passage was suddenly empty and the muscles began to contract. John took the plug and rammed it into Rick's recently reamed ass and Rick moaned into Lisa's swampy cunt and continued licking. John reached underneath Rick and began stroking his cock again, milking it like a cow's teat, slowly pulling it while squeezing Rick's balls. John began to feel Rick losing control and forced him up from licking Lisa, pointed Rick's cock in her general direction and as his orgasm washed over him, his seed came flying out of his abused cock in thick streams to cover Lisa's abdomen and drip down across her pussy. John let go of Rick's quickly deflating cock as Rick slumped back onto his heels. Lisa moaned in desire.

John picked up the discarded vibrator and turned it on again, ratcheting up the vibrations from their initial setting and rammed the plastic toy into Lisa's ass, causing her to jerk and pull against the bindings, slipping forward as he manipulated her ass, sawing it in and out before removing it and burying it in her gaping, angry looking pussy. Lisa screamed in pleasure as the vibrations made her tremble and then screamed again as John thrust his cock into her ass stopping only when the skin of his belly hit the sodden lips of her pussy with a squish.

Rather than pump in and out of her ass, he let his cock sit there while he diddled with her clit, rolling it back and forth slowly, each flick of his fingers over it causing her to yell louder and louder.

"Rick," he said, "shut her up."

Lisa watched Rick climb onto the couch and put his reviving cock near her mouth as John continued to pull and pinch her clit, slowly pushing his cock back and forth in her ass as she greedily gobbled up Rick's hardening cock, her orgasm held at bay by John refusing to keep a steady rhythm. Lisa licked Rick's cock, sucking it to hardness and beyond, wondering if John would bring her to orgasm before she had managed to make Rick come again, which might be a tough chore. Only two days ago she had met him naked at the door and taken him back to her bed where she proceeded to suck him to his first orgasm and he had then proceeded to fuck her in a number of positions for close to an hour before he came again, never once softening but leaving her pussy abused and sore for the rest of the day.

Lisa gasped, pulled from her memory as John pushed deep into her and pulled almost out, his fingers now setting up a constant drumming on her clit as he pushed and pulled in and out of her ass. She could feel her orgasm building, a crashing wave on the edge of her narrowing vision. A part of her hoped John would stop and let it build up again and another part of her hoped he would not. She bore down on Rick's cock, hard and thick in her mouth, sucking while breathing through her nose, the tingling in her nipples being spurred on by John's fingers pinching each nipple in turn as his fingers manipulated her clit. It was too much; the vibrator inside her, the full, stretched feeling of John's cock in her ass, the constant electric shock between nipple and clit and the smell of Rick's body, it all combined to push her over the edge. She pulled her mouth off of Rick's cock and cried out, her orgasm causing the abused muscles in her body to tremble and ripple, feelings of ecstasy and weightlessness coursing through her as she felt John's offering pour deep into her, triggering a second wave of pleasure coursing through her body, leaving her limp and drained at the end, the world covered in a blanket of black velvet.

Lisa woke to find herself in bed, her arms and leg sore from where they had supported her weight, the apartment seemingly empty of other people. On the nightstand was a note.

Dear Lisa,

I hope you enjoy wearing the shoes. You certainly paid enough for them.

John

She was already crying when she noticed that the closet where his clothes had been was empty, except for a pair of black stiletto heels, sitting on the shelf.