The Punishment

Story Info
Wife desires to be punished sexually for being a slut.
3.4k words
4.32
47k
32
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I woke from a naughty dream. I thought about my wife going to a bar dressed really sexy and picking up a young guy as I sat in the corner and watched. I didn't even realize that I was touching my hard cock in bed next to my wife as I was fantasizing. So vigorously in fact that it woke her up in a bit of shock.

"Are you touching yourself?" she blurted out.

"Yes honey, I'm sorry I woke you up", I said in a sheepish tone.

"What were you thinking about that got you so turned on?" she asked in a sexier tone than I would have thought.

"I was fantasizing about you in a slutty dress with pantyhose and heels on sitting on a bar stool with your legs crossed getting picked up by a young guy. It turned me on so much that my hand found its way to my cock." I said.

Right when I said that I felt my wife's hand wrap around my stiffness and she guided my hand to her pussy that was now absolutely dripping wet. She snuggled up close to me and in the most seductive voice I've ever heard.

She leaned in on my ear and said, "Tell me more".

I didn't think my cock could get even harder but it sure did.

"OK baby, you were then on the dance floor slow dancing with the young stranger. He had his hands on your ass caressing and squeezing it while his lips and tongue traced along your neck. You were arching your back with your eyes closed and stroking his big young hard cock through his pants at the same time.

"Do I know you're watching me?" my wife asked while I could hear her breathing getting heavy from the excitement.

"Would you like to know I'm watching you?" I said a bit nervously.

She grabbed my cock so hard in ecstasy and said "OMG YES!!" she shouted. "You have no idea how many times I've masturbated to the thought of you catching me being a naughty slut with a stranger and you standing there watching me getting fucked like a dirty whore while you touched yourself."

I was a very surprised and a very turned on by what she just said.

"I was performing for you. Being your personal porn star for you to watch. A dirty whore for your viewing pleasure. I was your hot little slut wife." She told me.

"In my fantasies, the sluttier I was the more turned on you got. And the more turned on you got, the dirtier the whore I craved to be for you."

Hearing my wife talk that way was taking my sexual energy to a level it's never been. My cock was aching with excitement and my wife was more wet than I've ever felt. She was getting completely lost in the moment too. I felt my sexsoul turn on and I felt myself getting into the character my wife had fantasized about me being.

I boldly replied, "You ARE a naughty little slut wife."

Instantly my wife released my cock from her grasp and climbed on top of me plunging my hard cock into her awaiting wetness. She looked deep into my eyes and said in a slow and seductive voice, "Yes, I am YOUR naughty little slut wife."

She started to ride me very slowly and deeply without ever loosing eye contact with me.

"I have kept these emotions bottled up inside me for so long." She said.

"I love you honey, so much but I have a dark sexual side that needs to be satisfied."

I could feel her pace speeding up as she continued to share her dirty thoughts.

"I need to be naughty. I need to do forbidden things. I need to dress like a slut. Act like a slut. I need you to catch me. Watch me. I need you to punish me for being such a dirty little whore."

I could not believe the words coming from my sweet wife's mouth and I definitely couldn't believe how turned on it was making me. I didn't want her to ever stop. I felt my wife releasing so much tension that seemed like it was haunting her forever.

"I even fucked a young stranger before we got married just so I could tell you about it to hurt you and have you punish me sexually for being such a little slut." she confessed.

"I was just so scared to tell you after we got together."

My wife stopped and looked at me tearing up ... "Do you hate me?"

"Hate you?" I replied.

"Do you regret marrying someone with such forbidden sexual needs and desires?"

Then I became overwhelmed with emotion. "Baby, I love you more than all the stars in the sky. Nothing could ever make me hate you or regret marrying you. I have always put your sexual needs before my own and I never imagined how sexually turned on I would be fantasizing about you being a naughty slut so I think we are actually made for each other."

With the biggest sigh of relief, my wife collapsed on top of me in the most loving embrace I had ever felt. Everything was out in the open now and we both felt closer and more connected than ever.

The next night I had a dinner party at a work colleague's house so my wife and I were getting dressed up to go. I walked in the bedroom with my suit on and I was blown away. She had on a skin tight burgundy mini dress that showed off her arms and a deep V that showed off her nice perky tits. But what I really loved was the length. It showed off my wife's spectacular legs. My wife's legs have always been a head turner. She gets compliments from men on a daily basis. She knows I have a massive fetish for silky pantyhose and they make her sexy legs look even more to die for. She had on nude Aura 5 pantyhose by Wolford, my absolute favorite. The final look was topped off with the sexist pair of burgundy Christian Louboutin patent leather stiletto heels.

She turned to me and sat at the end of the bed seductively crossing her legs as she gently ran her fingertips up her pantyhose.

"How do I look?" she purred like sex kitten.

I replied, "Like someone who's about to tease a lot of cocks with her pantyhose tonight."

She gave a devilish smile, "I LOVE how you said that! I AM a little pantyhose cock tease."

I walked over to her at the end of the bed and reach my hand behind her neck and gently yet firmly gripped her hair on my hand and said, "You're MY pantyhose slut and you will act like it tonight, is that understood?"

In a little naughty girl's voice my wife reached forward and stroked my hard cock through my pants and whispered, "Yes Daddy. Will you punish your bad girl for being a little pantyhose slut tonight?"

I literally thought I was going to explode through my pants when my wife called me Daddy. Something that would never turn me on normally just made me the hardest I've ever been.

I responded firmly, "I will punish you."

We got to the party and the moment my wife took off her long overcoat to expose her mind-blowing sexy outfit, she literally had all eyes on her. Even my colleague's wives looked like the sight of my wife's dripping sexuality was turning them on.

We went over to the kitchen bar where they were serving drinks and my wife sat on the barstool. She crossed her sexy legs like Sharon Stone did in the movie Basic Instinct and the entire room could hear the seductive scraping sound of her pantyhose that made every man in the room stop and stare. Her dress rode up even higher and her pantyhose covered legs were on full display for everyone to enjoy. My wife knew that she had everyone's attention and you could see her sexsoul confidence skyrocket as she knew she had everyone under her complete control. People would come up to us to say hello and my wife would run one fingernail gently across the top of her thigh and the men would start stuttering and sweating. She was having so much fun with this and you could tell. She was a sexual goddess and she was in control.

Then a colleague came over and asked me to come with him to meet someone on the balcony and my wife said it was too cold for her so she would stay on the bar stool.

From outside I could see from the corner of my eye that my colleague's 19-year-old son was talking to my wife. He's a football player at state college who's home for the holidays. A very good looking young man who's built like a football player would be.

I started sweating and getting a pit in my stomach. Was I about to watch my wife in the flesh live out her fantasy? Was I about to watch her flirt and tease some young guy? She swiveled her chair to look outside at me and she gave me the most seductive grin you could ever imagine. I could hear her talking very clearly since I was only a few feet away.

She said to the young man, "I'm sorry my dress is so short. I didn't realize it would be this revealing when we left the house."

"Are you kidding me!" he replied. "You have the sexiest legs I've ever seen. It would be a shame not to show them off like this."

My wife blushed but knew she had the young man in her spell.

"And the pantyhose you're wearing are SO sexy. They make your legs look delicious."

"Why thank you, young man, " she panted with her cheeks flushed. "I'm over twice your age so for you to find an old lady like me sexy is a huge compliment. Don't your girlfriends wear pantyhose?"

"Are you kidding me?" he responded. "Girls my age would never dress feminine and wear sexy pantyhose like you are. That's why I've always been attracted to older women because they know how to dress sexy and I love the feeling of a woman's legs in pantyhose."

My wife uncrossed and re-crossed her legs right in front of the young man so he could get a peek up her dress. She grabbed his hand and placed it on the side of her thigh and ran it back and forth.

"Do you like how these pantyhose feel on my legs?" she said in a sultry teasing voice.

The young man and myself were both frozen in complete shock. He could not believe he was touching my wife's silky legs and I could not believe I was watching him do it. After a few more seconds I don't know who was more turned on, the kid or me.

"How do they feel?" she asked the stunned young man.

"OMG they are the most erotic thing I've ever felt." He said struggling to get out the words.

My wife continued to let the young man stroke her legs. From her thigh all the way down to her ankle and back up. The boy was in heaven and my wife was getting so turned on. His fingers were sending shockwaves of sexual energy through her. She turned and locked eyes with me as he continued his pantyhose exploration.

She mouthed the words under her breath to me, "I'm such a bad girl, Daddy."

I responded under my breath while I was stroking my cock through the top of my pants, "I will punish you."

That sent lightning through my wife. She knew that she would finally get the sexual punishment from her husband she'd always wanted for being a naughty slut.

She stood up from the seat and took the young boys hand and said "Let's go somewhere more quiet." The young man nervously took her hand led her down the hallway to his bedroom. I followed a few seconds behind with nervous anticipation. My heart was racing. My palms were sweating. My cock was rock hard.

I got to the door and I could already hear the heavy panting sounds of people making out. I opened the door slight and the boy already had his shirt off showing his ripped chest and stomach. My wife was vigorously exploring his upper body with her hands while his tongue was buried deep in her mouth. He had hiked up her dress exposing her perfect pantyhose covered ass. One hand was kneading has ass while the other was stroking her aching clit through her pantyhose.

My wife saw me from the corner of her eye and motioned for me to come in the room and stand in the corner. She made sure she kept the young man turned the other way the entire time. She reached down to her purse and pulled out a blindfold. She placed it over the young man's eyes.

"This is so hot!" he responded with excitement.

I was now able to walk around the room quietly and remain undetected.

Should pulled a spare pair of pantyhose from her purse and she tied the young man's hands behind his back and sat him on the end of the bed.

My wife seductively walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Daddy, will you punish your little slut if I suck his big young hard cock?"

All I responded with a firm tone, "I will punish you."

My wife walked over to the bed and unzipped the boy's pants and released a cock that had been begging for my wife this entire time. It took me a second to adjust to seeing another man's cock in my wife's hand, but it was like it wasn't real. It was like we were in some sexual fantasy porn movie and we were the actors.

She got down on her knees and led the young cock towards her lips. She licked the tip gently around the rim and she felt the young boy's entire body shuttered with ecstasy. He said, "I've fantasized about getting a blowjob from a hot MILF forever!"

That turned my wife on even more as she plunged his waiting cock into her mouth and sucked it like a sex-starved whore. She moaned so loud as she sucked him as hard as she could. She gripped the bottom of his shaft and stroked his balls to get him as hard as she could.

She released his throbbing cock to catch her breath and said to him, "Yes. I AM a MILF. A Mommy I'd Like To Fuck. Do you like Mommy's slutty mouth wrapped around your big hard cock?"

I was in such sexual awe watching my wife truly being the naughtiest little slut with this young guy. She was releasing her inner whore with reckless abandon.

She plunged his big dick back in her mouth as he replied; "I love your slutty tongue on my cock, Mommy. You're such a hot pantyhose fantasy MILF."

My wife knew her pantyhose legs were still on the young man's mind so she untied his hands and made him lay back on the bed. She straddled him in a 69 position so she could continue to suck his cock while he could stroke her legs to his heart's content.

He caressed her ass and her thighs up and down. Feeling the silky pantyhose made his cock even harder.

I finally couldn't take it. I unzipped my pants and I pulled out my throbbing stiff cock and started to stroke it. I tried to keep the rhythm of my wife's mouth bobbing up and down. My wife looked up at me and focused on my cock to get into the same cadence as well. We locked eyes and our sexsouls were perfectly connected.

The young man's finger's made their way to my wife's pantyhose covered clit and started rubbing in circles. My wife let out a shallow moan. She bucked her hips back to force her pussy into his fingers. And just then, I heard the sound of her pantyhose ripping. The young man tore a hole in her Wolford's and plunged two fingers deep into her wet pussy. She clamped down on his cock with her mouth so she didn't scream out loud. The young man's fingers pounded my wife while his hard cock plowed into her mouth and all I could do was to stroke my cock harder and harder.

I couldn't believe I was in a bedroom watching some young hot guy fuck my wife. I was so enraged and so fucking turned on at the same time. My wife was in sexual heaven and you could see it. Her body was tensing up like she was about to cum. The young guy started darting his tongue deeply in and out of her waiting ass like it was his cock. My wife loves to get her ass tongue fucked. And right then she let out a scream as she began to orgasm so hard. He quickly switched his tongue to her pussy so he could lap up every drop of juice that was pouring from her hot slit. The first drop of cum that touched his tongue released his big hot load into my wife's mouth. She struggled to swallow fast enough to handle his large supply. Cum poured out the sides of her mouth. I was about to cum too so I walked over to her and shot my load all over her pantyhose covered ass. My wife rolled off the young man and laid on her back in a sexual trance. Her body and soul were spent. The young man was silent and motionless except for his deep breathing.

I was having a hard time processing what just happened. I had just witnessed the fantasy that my wife had dreamt about a million times and now I'm supposed to punish her for what she just did? I think I finally understood what that meant. I honestly had never felt angrier and more sexually aroused at the same time. I think that's what she wanted. For me to be angry enough to want to punish her and turned on enough to fuck her hard while I do it. I didn't want to ruin this dream for my wife so I got back into character.

I walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed her by the back of the hair and said, "Did you like sucking that young hard cock like a naughty little slut? Is that what you wanted? For me to catch you being a dirty little whore in your pantyhose with a hot young stud?"

"Yes, Daddy." she replied in the naughtiest tone. "I loved you watching me be a dirty whore for that young cock."

My wife stood up and pulled her dress back down and started walking towards the door. She stopped to pull the mask off the boy who was sound asleep from sexual exhaustion.

We left the party and quickly got into the car. My wife had snapped back to her ultra naughty self from before. She sat in the car and seductively crossed her legs. She began to stroke her pantyhose in a way that she knew would turn me on so much. She reached over and started to stroke my newly hardened cock as she whispered in my ear and said in the sultriest voice, "Was I a naughty little pantyhose cock tease, Daddy?"

"Did it turn you on watching your baby girl getting fucked like a dirty whore?" she continued as her tone lowered and her voice slowed.

"Does it make you angry that I'm every hot young guy's pantyhose fantasy?"

"Does it make you mad that I dress and act like a hot little slut to turn young men on?"

"Are you going to punish me for being a naughty little pantyhose slut, Daddy?"

"I've been very bad, Daddy."

"I've been very... very... bad... Daddy."

"I need... you... to punish me."

I replied with my darkest tone yet, "I will punish you."

TO BE CONTINUED.