The Punishment Suits the Crime

Story Info
He pays for taking advantage of student.
878 words
3.46
63.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L R
L R
3 Followers

"Steve sit down." My boss said to me as I walked into his office. I sat facing his desk. I worked in a small private school in the inner city. It was a charter school which was trying different educational methods to get the students to learn more. I had gone a bit too far with one of the girl students so I was very nervous right now.

The situation had come as a huge surprise for me. Tara had failed her math test and with it the semester. No if ands or buts. She knew it, and I knew it. With this failure she would be out of the program and back on the streets with her daughter. She had pleaded with me for help. Her large brown eyes had teared up as she leaned into my slim white shoulders. It had seemed natural for her to unzip my pants and pull out my dick. After wards I had raised her grade to passing. How could I not after I shot a load of white cum all over her pretty black face? I realized later that I had horribly taken advantage of her. The question now was, how much did the principal know?

"Yes sir?" I asked with as much innocence as I could muster.

"Steve, it has come to my attention that you were involved in a sexual liaison with one of your 18 year old girls."

"Sir, that's a lie!" I exclaimed. "Whoever told you that must be mad at me for something."

"Shut up!" He yelled standing up and leaning forward towards me. His big black body was incredibly intimidating to me. I weighed 175 pounds. He must tip the scales at 250. "You used your power over one of my students to coerce her into giving you a blow job to pass your class!"

"Sir," I whined, "It wasn't like that at all..."

"Shut up!" He thundered. I quaked in my chair. "Your little white ass should go to jail for what you did. Do you know what would happen to you down at the jail? Huh? For raping a young black girl? Do you?"

"Sir I didn't rape her..."

"The hell you didn't! You used your power over her to get a blow job, that's rape! The brothers in jail are going to use you like there's no tomorrow when you end up in there for this!"

"Sir you can't turn me in. They'll kill me. I didn't mean to do anything. She started it. Oh shit, what is going to happen to me now?" I was blubbering now. Scared to the core.

The principal moved around the desk. He was standing next to me. Very close and threatening. "You really don't seem to have a way out do you? If I tell the authorities you are toast."

"Please don't tell on me, sir. I'll do anything to make it up to you." I whined to him. I was desperate for a lifeline. I knew I wouldn't make it through a jail term for this.

He grinned sadistically down at me. "Blow me."

"What?" I stammered?

He grabbed the back of my head and with his powerful hands pulled it towards his crotch. "Unzip my fly, white boy, and suck my big, black dick. You had Tara in this very manner. What goes around comes around. Now suck me off in my office or get your ass raped every day in jail."

I shook as I stared at the bulge in the dress pants in front of me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I heard him shout, "Blow me dammit!"

My hands shook as I pulled his zipper down. He undid his belt and his slacks fell to the floor. His boxer went next and I was facing a dark brown dick that was at least 7 inches long. He thrust it forward while pushing on the back of my head. I had not choice but to open for it.

It went deep into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. "Yeah bitch, here it comes." His deep voice rumbled above me. He held both sides of my head and proceeded to fuck my face with his big dick. He was ruthless in his brutal thrusting. He did not let up at all. I had spit flowing out of the sides of my mouth and down my chin. My throat was getting very sore from the abuse. My knees were aching and I felt like a terrified dirty little man.

When he finally blew his load into my mouth he kept his dick in there and pinched my nose with one of his hands. I choked and sputtered as I swallowed his load and tried to breathe. Finally he pushed me back wards and I fell on my back. I must have been a sight with my hair messed and spit and cum covering my face, chin and shirt. He towered over me with his pants around his ankles and his dick still hard and thrusting out from his groin. When he motioned with his hand to roll over I knew that I was really going to pay for taking advantage of that girl... prison or no prison.

L R
L R
3 Followers