The Purge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way out, Ryan found David awake and cowering in the corner. As they emerged he shouted, "Don't kill me! Please don't..."

"It's us, dumbass. Get on your feet on let's go. And remember, one of those bastards who tried to kill you may still be in the area we have to go through." David had no weapon as the Marauders who took him stripped him of it.

There were still four hours until the end of the purge and while they had less than two blocks to cover, Ryan wasn't taking any chances. "Rachel? You stay immediately behind me and hold on to my belt? Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," she told him. "What about David? Where should he go?"

Ryan looked at the quivering mound of flesh and said, "To hell for all I care."

Each step seemed like a mile as they walked as quickly as they could still hugging the walls of the buildings on one side of the street. The man who escaped was nowhere to be found as they passed his last known location. Five minutes later, they were at the back of The Security Store. Ryan told Rachel to keep an eye out behind them as he pulled out an access card and swiped it. The LED turned from red to green leaving him five seconds to enter a six-digit code. Ryan punched it in and rear door unlocked allowing them inside.

He secured it behind them then used his flashlight to illuminate the otherwise pitch-black warehouse area in the back of the store. He hurried them to the Premie's location and again used his access card and entered another 10-digit code. The vault came to life as the soft glow of internal lights showed them the way inside.

Once they were securely locked inside, Ryan sat his gear down and said, "Let me take a look at you," to Rachel. He checked her from head to toe and saw no signs of physical harm before he moved closer to her and said, "Did he..."

She shook her head and said, "No. You got there just in time, though." She began to cry again as she related what had happened. "He had his pants down and he'd been...fondling me and he said he was going to..." She began to sob uncontrollably as she choked out the words, "And that's when I heard the explosion. And then...there you were and..."

She put her arms around him and held him as closely as she could. "You saved me, Ryan. You said you'd protect me and you did." She could see David standing alone about five feet away watching her.

"He didn't do this all by himself, you know!" he said with an indignant tone now that he was out of danger. "There were two of us who saved you, baby. Two of us."

"Is that true?" she asked Ryan. "Did David help you?"

Ryan let ago of her and said, "Come over here and sit down." He helped her find a wooden stool and sat her down. "Normally, I wouldn't show something like this because it makes me look petty, but you deserve to know the kind of man your married to."

"What the hell are you talking about?" David screamed. "The kind of man? I risked my life for her tonight!"

Ryan removed the audio-visual recorder from the scope of his rifle, rewound it, and handed it to Rachel. "Go ahead. See for yourself."

David could hear his own voice offering up his wife to be raped to save his life and he hollered out, "That's not real! He faked that! I would never..."

She looked up at him as his face screwed up in anguish. "Rachel, you have to believe me. I would never say...that," as he pointed to the recording device. "That's a lie. Honey, you know me, right?"

She sat the device down, stared at her husband and said, "I do know you. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do in fact know you, David. At least now I do anyway."

David continued to whine and plead as Ryan put the recording device back in place. He told David to move into the next room and close the door. "There's food and water in there as well as a small bathroom. Wash off and use the towel to cover yourself up. And don't come back in here until The Purge is over."

When the three blasts of the alarm sounded, they waited an additional 15 minutes before opening the vault.

Ryan led them outside where the sun was just coming up. There were several dead bodies in the street but there was still no traffic and very little noise. "Come on, I'll walk you home," he told her.

"No, I'm not going back there," she said.

"What are you talking about?" David asked her. "The Purge is over. We made it. Let's go home. We can talk about what happened and then..."

"Go to hell, David," Rachel spat. "I never want to see your cowardly ass again."

David hung his head then said, "Rachel, please. This wasn't my fault. I was just..."

"You're a coward, David. And for the record, you've got a tiny dick," she said as she turned to Ryan and asked him, "Will you take me home? With you?"

"If that's what you want," he told her. "If you're sure."

She stood next to him and put her arms around him and said, "You saved my life. You risked yours to save mine. I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life."

Two hours later, they were back at his apartment which was completely undamaged.

"Would you like to shower first?" he asked.

Rachel began unbuttoning her shirt as she said, "I'd like some company if that's okay with you." She let her blouse fall to the floor leaving her standing there in a black, lacy bra and a pair of jeans.

Ryan walked over and stood in front of her and said, "You seem to be overdressed for taking a shower. Can I help you remedy that?"

She put her arms around him and looked into his eyes as she said, "I was always afraid of you before. I had no idea what interest you had in me."

He put his arms around her waist and said, "And now?"

"And now I know. And I know what love is," she told him. "Love isn't a word you say. It's what you show and your actions proved how much you love me." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him for the first time. "And for that—I love you, too."

He kissed her back and as he did all of the fear and anxiety she'd felt for so long was unleashed in the form of raw passion. She pulled him close and kissed him back, her tongue hungrily probing for his as he unhooked her bra and then unbuttoned her pants.

Moments later then were both undressed and Rachel pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She kissed him from his lips to his belly button before taking his growing cock in her hand and moaning. "Mmmm. I want you so bad," she told him as she slid her soft lips around the head of his shaft and swirled her tongue around it several times before quickly taking him as deeply as she could.

Ryan groaned with pleasure as she used her full lips and tongue to pleasure him all the way up and all the way down the length of his cock. She gently cupped his balls and softly massaged them as she continued to suck him slowly and gently.

"Come here," he told her. She let his cock slowly slide out of her mouth, smiled, and joined him.

He rolled her over and like her, kissed his way down to her belly button and then made his way to the beautiful mound between her legs. She smiled at him again when he looked up at her just before slipping his warm tongue into her wet pussy. She gasped as he licked her soft lips then found the small, fleshy area that sent waves of pleasure through her as he ran his tongue over it—up and down, then in a circle around it.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried quietly. "Oh, my God...yes!" She reached down and held his head with both hands as he gently licked and explored her slit. "That feels SO good," she moaned. When she felt close to coming, she told him she needed him.

"Oh, God! I'm so close!" she cried. "Fuck me, Ryan! I want you so bad I can't wait another second. Please fuck me!"

He pulled himself up and held himself up on top of her. Desperately wanting him, she reached between his legs and found his rock-hard shaft and guided it to her portal. "Right there, baby," she said as she let go.

As he began to push, she threw her arms around him and pulled him inside her. "Oh...yessss!" she moaned.

He effortlessly slid all the way inside her. She held him there for some time just wanting to feel the man she loved filling her up. "You feel so good inside me, baby," she whispered in his ear. "Just stay like that for a little while longer. I don't ever want to forget this feeling."

When she wanted more, she let go of him letting him pull back. He felt so wonderful as his thick cock strained against the walls of her tight pussy. At the tip, he stopped, reversed direction, and re-entered her. Rachel gasped. "More!"

Ryan again pulled back and then re-entered her. Harder this time. Then faster and harder still. Rachel pulled his head next to hers then dug her nails into his back as he fucked her so hard she wanted to scream.

"Fuck, yeah!" she moaned. "Just like that, baby. Fuck me good!"

Ryan hammered hard until he felt her squeeze him in the way that told him she was coming. He felt the rest of her body tense as she held her breath for a moment. As the first wave hit her she screamed out, "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes!!"

Ryan unloaded the love he'd carried around for this beautiful woman all those years in several huge, warm streams of cum as Rachel continued to cry out in ecstasy. Finished, she kept him inside of her while she held him close. She stroked his face as he lay on top of her. "Ryan?" she asked. "Can I stay with you? I'll understand if you say no, but I..."

He lifted his head and looked into her beautiful eyes and said, "You can stay with me as long as you like."

"Does that include for the rest of my life?" she asked smiling.

He brushed back her long, silky hair and said, "I'd like that. Very much."

She felt him growing inside of her again and said, "Me, too. I love you, Ryan." She squeezed him hard and said, "Make love to me again?"