The Puritan Family

Story Info
Twin brother and sister explore their sexuality.
1.5k words
4.31
129.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

Robyn Puritan watched through the steam covered door of the shower as Richard, her 18 year old fraternal twin lathered up his 6'1" 220 body after football practice. Their parents, Wellington and Victoria tried to instill in their offspring culture and proper etiquette which didn't include something as common and savage as football, but that didn't stop Richard from becoming an All-State linebacker his senior year of high school.

Robyn's hair was still in the pony tail she wore during cheerleading practice, and she slipped the crop top of her uniform over her head as she studied her brother's muscular frame and large dangling penis.

Dropping her skirt and panties to the floor, she surveyed her body in the full length mirror on the back of the door. Though not as tall as her twin, at 5'9", her 138 pounds were totally fit with strong tapering thighs and nicely bulging calves. She thought her bubble butt was her best feature, though most of her male classmates couldn't take their eyes off her 38 C breasts. She smiled, knowing she was the complete package.

She slowly opened the shower door, which had become a routine whenever their parents were at one of their Board meetings, or jetting around the globe to support the latest politically correct charitable function.

She was greeted with a smile from her brother as he moved to take her in his arms and taste her moist smooth lips. He loved the way the Puritan competitiveness took over as their tongues wrestled for supremacy.

Robyn let one soapy hand travel over Richard's bulging arm muscles, moving to his broad shoulders and well developed pecs and took his soft cock in her other hand. She loved the way Richard's hands explored her breasts and drew her into his warm hard body as he stroked and caressed her round firm ass.

Both twins broke the kiss, breathless, as their hands continued to explore one another's body.

Richard smiled and said "God you are an incredible kisser. You do realize dear Mother and Father would kill both of us if they ever found out we shower together."

Robyn slowly stroked his large cock until it was standing at full attention and with her other hand she soaped up his dangling ball sack, causing him to separate his legs further and give her complete access.

"Well I'm not going to tell them, and having kept our shower secret for three years now, I think we been pretty successful in our little secret.... Which brings me to a question... Have you ever thought of going further?"

"What do you mean Sis?"

"I just mean, I know your girlfriend Samantha, and my wonderful love, Roger are as prudish and uptight as our loving parents, so I sometimes get horny as hell and would like to experiment a little."

"I don't know Sis. I mean showering together is one thing, but don't know if we should take it any further."

"You sound like Mother and Father. Come on, we're 18 year old virgins for God's sake. Let's be a little daring."

"Well, OK I will give it a try."

Robyn bent over to cut off the water then opened the shower door and grabbed them each a towel.

"Great. I need to pee, and then we can go into my bedroom and try a few things."

Robyn set down on the toilet and started a steady stream of urine as she casually dried herself, with Richard looking on in amazement.

"What are you looking at?"

"Sorry, I feel a little weird admitting it, but seeing you go pee is a bit of a turn on."

"Really? Want to wipe me?"

"Hell no! That's sick!"

"Oh come on you wuss. It won't kill you, and that would be kind of a turn on for me too."

Richard exited the shower and pulled off a large sheet of toilet tissue and balled it up, then bent to lightly rub it up the wet curls of his sister's pubic hair. Instead of being turned off, he became aroused as he viewed his naked sister with her legs spread wide, and looked at the yellowish color on the toilet tissue.

He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply as Robyn screamed, "Ew gross! Don't smell my pee."

"Geesch. I'm sorry Sis. That was pretty sick I guess. I don't know what I was thinking."

"No problem Bro. It's actually kind of sexy after I got over the original shock. Do you think Father ever smelled Mother's pee, or her panties?"

"Oh that's rich. Not in a million years. As prudish as those two are, I'm surprised we were ever conceived."

"So you don't think Father has ever licked Mother down there, or Mother has sucked on Father's penis?"

"Not a chance in Hell, but I have to say all this talk is getting me a little horny. I don't know if I can do it right, but would you mind if I licked your vagina?"

"I'd love it."

Richard tossed the paper in the toilet and flushed, then scooped his naked sister up into his arms.

"God I love your strength. You have one incredible bod Bro."

He carried her into her bedroom, then set her down and once again kissed her deeply. He led her to the bed and instructed her to lay back and spread her legs, then stood back admiring his twin's flawless body."

Slowly he bent over at the foot of the bed and surprised her by licking in between each toe and finally taking the big toe into his mouth and gently sucking on it.

"God that feels good. Does that make me kinky?"

"Well if it does, I am kinkier than you, because I love doing it."

Richard licked and bit at her feet, gradually moving to the ankle and up the muscular calf.

"You know Richard, Mother has warned me against the evils of oral sex. I think her words were, "filthy and disgusting."

"Then let's get real nasty, shall we?" and he proceeded to lick and kiss his way up her inner thighs.

He drew to within three inches of her center and could see the moist pink opening covered in a thick patch of jet black curls. He had read about sex and talked it over constantly with his friends, but it didn't come close the buzz he was feeling at the closeness and scent of his beautiful sister.

"You smell heavenly."

He slowly gave a lick from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, causing his sister to moan with pleasure. He pinched her nipples, increasing the pressure, causing them to harden and his tongue entered her warm slit for the first time.

"Oh yes! Right there. Ahhhhhh Yeah."

Guided by her urgings, Richard continued to devour her opening until his face was completely covered by her warm juices. She began to rock and thrash around the bed as her breathing became more and more labored, then flung her legs in the air and grabbed her ankles, so her beautiful ass was totally spread and exposed to his lips and tongue.

Richard was beyond what was right and wrong and he couldn't stop his tongue as he sought to taste her tender ass hole. He licked the insides of her cheeks over and over and when he drove his hard tongue into her puckered opening, she screamed out in a thunderous orgasm.

"Oh God. That was incredible, you nasty boy! Now get on this bed and let me taste that beautiful cock of yours."

Richard moved to straddle her head with a knee on each side and his large member inches from her mouth. Robyn took him firmly in her hand and gently licked at the head of his dick as she ran her other hand up and down his back and caressed his ass cheeks.

Inch by inch she took him into her mouth as she released the muscles of her throat, and was able to swallow three quarters of him. His hips began to thrust into her as she sucked him with increasing skill.

Over and over she lapped and sucked at his big member, causing to lose more and more of his control. Every muscle in his body was twisted like a coiled spring, and when Robyn inserted a tentative finger into his asshole, it was all he could take, and he sent a gusher of cum into her virgin mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." Was all Robyn could say as she swallowed every drop from her muscular brother's huge organ.

Richard turned around and lay next to his sister and smiled at her. "You are amazing. Mother and Father aren't due back until Monday night, so we have the full weekend, if you want to try out some more nasty maneuvers."

"Mmmmm yeah. I've heard you can have all sorts of fun with ropes and blindfolds."

"Oh I love the way you think. Here's to kinky.,.. Let's never go back.

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers